seriously if you are a nazi you suck and you are going to hell

You want to imprison people for "thought crimes"?  That sounds rather Naziesque to me.  Ironically, you believe exactly the same thing Nazis believe - those with whom you disagree or vehemently dislike should be placed in prisons (ghettos).

Why do you care so much if a group of people don't like Blacks, Jews or whatever; or if that group doesn't want to race-mix with them?  Actually, lots of groups want to preserve their culture and identity.  I'm not talking about (or defending) White Nationalists who actually go out and murder people worshiping in a church - I don't think there is a person on this forum who wouldn't want to see such a person doused in gasoline and lit on fire.  

2 hours ago, Skans said:

Why do you care so much if a group of people don't like Blacks, Jews or whatever; or if that group doesn't want to race-mix with them?  Actually, lots of groups want to preserve their culture and identity.  I'm not talking about (or defending) White Nationalists who actually go out and murder people worshiping in a church - I don't think there is a person on this forum who wouldn't want to see such a person doused in gasoline and lit on fire.  

LMAO... all they want is to be left alone in peace so they can live their lives the way they want! They don't actually want to turn the US into a nation where anyone who isn't a white Christian male is a second class citizen or worse.

Believe it or not, tolerance doesn't include tolerating belief systems that want to destroy everything you believe in.

3 minutes ago, Toldya said:

LMAO... all they want is to be left alone in peace so they can live their lives the way they want! They don't actually want to turn the US into a nation where anyone who isn't a white Christian male is a second class citizen or worse.

Believe it or not, tolerance doesn't include tolerating belief systems that want to destroy everything you believe in.

Who is "they"?  White Nationalists, Blacks, Jews, Christians, Whites?

21 minutes ago, Skans said:

Who is "they"?  White Nationalists, Blacks, Jews, Christians, Whites?

White Nationalists, obviously.

Being black, Jewish, Christian or white doesn't automatically bind you to any sort of agenda. Being a neo-Nazi/White nationalist/etc. does.