Black Lives Don't Matter....

58 minutes ago, Skans said:

Well, I tried to read through it to see what this was about.  Then, I saw references to "racial justice" - which is a phrase that turns me off - just BLM propaganda.  I stopped reading after that. 

Actually, in theory, you just contradicted yourself by concluding that you should stop reading. You keep intentionally muddying the waters and conflating the realities and pretending two vastly different variables are actually the same variables. 

For example, you have never disagreed that police brutality is a terrible thing to endure.  But that really does not matter right now, since you have not openly agreed that it is non-existent lol so that alone compels you to experience the media which disproves your stance here ---at least, until you are fairly able to deem it as "propaganda" only after you fully dissected it, to make an intelligent determination. You just bragged, that you refused to do any of that.

You refused to extend that fairness.  Which means you invalidated your own argument here, about any societal capacity or any aspect of society, where justice can feature a fair outcome to a particular instance of improper or illegal behavior.  

That's right.

Just because BLM as a group yes as a physical unit, has resorted to violence, it does not invalidate the reality of those systematic-racism issues which they abandoned the peaceful fight for. It does not change our job, as Whitefolk, just because BLM has decided they are no longer going to peacefully combat those evils since the George Floyd catastrophe.

Your argument has absolutely refused to account for this reality, which again, causes a flawed foundation in your stance here versus the concept/the base you incorporate into all of your racial arguments.

• Like 1
  • Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Actually, in theory, you just contradicted yourself by concluding that you should stop reading. You keep intentionally muddying the waters and conflating the realities and pretending two vastly differ

Agreed 100 percent. New World Order is NOT a conspiracy. Goes back to Queen Elizabeth of England.

10 minutes ago, pmurT said:

Actually, in theory, you just contradicted yourself by concluding that you should stop reading.

What's your point?  Where have I contradicted myself. 

For example, you have never disagreed that police brutality is a terrible thing to endure. 

I do not condone police hurting people simply for the sake of hurting them.  Most people do not condone such things.  But, I do want the police to use necessary force to stop criminals, which I do not consider "police brutality". 

But that really does not matter right now, since you have not openly agreed that it is non-existent

Why do I need to agree to anything of the sort?  Recall, you asked me what I thought of your recent media post.  And, for the most part I told you that I read through it, but got turned off when it used the term "racial justice".  Then, rather than addressing what I said, you accuse me of nonsense..."you have not openly agreed that it is bla bla bla....". 

Just because BLM as a group yes as a physical unit, has resorted to violence, it does not invalidate the reality of those systematic-racism issues which they abandoned the peaceful fight for. It does not change our job, as Whitefolk, just because BLM has decided they are no longer going to peacefully combat those evils since the George Floyd catastrophe.

Don't preach to me what my job is as "Whitefolk".  I am not responsible for druggie Floyd's stupid actions when confronted by the police.  Nor am I responsible for druggie-Floyd's guzzling dangerous drugs which ultimately killed him according to the coroner's report.  The Officer who crunched druggie Floyd's neck has been arrested, charged and will stand trial.  At the very least, his career as a police officer is over.  That is justice. 

Your argument has absolutely refused to account for this reality, which again, causes a flawed foundation in your stance here versus the concept/the base you incorporate into all of your racial arguments.

What argument?  you asked me what I thought of your recent media post and I provided an honest assessment of what I thought of it.  The rest of what you write is utter nonsense.  For example, you mention my "all my racial arguments" - what racial arguments?  All I did was read your cut-and-paste media and offered an opinion about it.  You are all over the place and incoherent for the most part.  You write like you are high on drugs or something. 

2 hours ago, Skans said:

What's your point?  Where have I contradicted myself. 

I do not condone police hurting people simply for the sake of hurting them.  Most people do not condone such things.  But, I do want the police to use necessary force to stop criminals, which I do not consider "police brutality". 

Why do I need to agree to anything of the sort?  Recall, you asked me what I thought of your recent media post.  And, for the most part I told you that I read through it, but got turned off when it used the term "racial justice".  Then, rather than addressing what I said, you accuse me of nonsense..."you have not openly agreed that it is bla bla bla....". 

Don't preach to me what my job is as "Whitefolk".  I am not responsible for druggie Floyd's stupid actions when confronted by the police.  Nor am I responsible for druggie-Floyd's guzzling dangerous drugs which ultimately killed him according to the coroner's report.  The Officer who crunched druggie Floyd's neck has been arrested, charged and will stand trial.  At the very least, his career as a police officer is over.  That is justice. 

What argument?  you asked me what I thought of your recent media post and I provided an honest assessment of what I thought of it.  The rest of what you write is utter nonsense.  For example, you mention my "all my racial arguments" - what racial arguments?  All I did was read your cut-and-paste media and offered an opinion about it.  You are all over the place and incoherent for the most part.  You write like you are high on drugs or something. 

Your logical fallacy argument has now resorted to Ad Hominem and personal attacks, and that's fine, because I showed your contradictory thinking here and that cut you deep. As I laid out an ironclad reality here for why Black lives should genuinely matter to us White people.  We love you brother, so please move away from your pro-Racism approach to negros and remember that they are our most-reliable ally since The Mayflower docked on Plymouth Rock.

15 hours ago, pmurT said:

I showed your contradictory thinking here ...

You showed no such thing. I did not engage in personal attacks, but I did attack your writing.  Your written response was incoherent and did not address what I wrote. 

As I laid out an ironclad reality here for why Black lives should genuinely matter to us White people. 

You did not such thing.  You pointed to something written by someone else and asked what I thought of it.  I gave you my opinion, which hinged upon the article's bogus premise developed around "racial justice".   You yourself said nothing to address my op. 

We love you brother, so please move away from your pro-Racism approach to negros and remember that they are our most-reliable ally

My op was not pro-racism.  I recognize that some Blacks are very good allies to Trump and the Republican party.  No one would need to make that case to me (including those Blacks) that their lives matter because they do matter as a result of who they are as individuals.  People who's lives really do matter do not need to shout it at others or hold signs up proclaiming that they matter because of the color of their skin.

2 hours ago, Skans said:

You showed no such thing. I did not engage in personal attacks, but I did attack your writing. 

You engaged in the Ad Hominem logical fallacy, when you attacked me instead of my writing. Let me know if you need me to show where you lost self-control when your words here turned flagrant. 

I clearly laid out why Black lives should matter to us White people, as your OP said nothing about we cannot use evidence or proofs or facts, to cite, in solidifying our stance about you being dead wrong here. So again, you are contradicting yourself by mentioning that I pointed out something written my someone else ---which you are assuming anyway, since you have no idea if I wrote that very medium's motto and mandate which I brought here.  That's right.

No matter who wrote what I brought here, it is still factual and it still invalidates your entire thread premise here ---no matter how much you pretend it did not. lol

And worst of all, your pro-Racism rant here is contradictory again, as you say you recognize that some Blacks are very good allies to Trump and the Republican Party. But then you ignore everything that doesn't fit your pro-Racist argument. You disregard everything that has happened regarding these Black people publicly admitting it themselves, and speaking out of their own mouths, that Trump has made them feel like they matter as Black people.  Did you watch the RNC last week?? Have you watched videos I submitted to dumb Dems here, where negros praise Trump for making them feel like their Black life matters ---unlike the GOP over the past years and decades.  ROFL

Are those Black people in the pro-Trump videos, telling a lie? Are they only kidding us?? When they say the new Republican Party/President Trump has taken a new approach to Black America which makes negros feel like their Black lives matter.  

Do these negros know what it means, when they say things which shows that President Trump made them feel like their Black life matters: 

9 minutes ago, pmurT said:

You engaged in the Ad Hominem logical fallacy, when you attacked me instead of my writing. Let me know if you need me to show where you lost self-control when your words here turned flagrant. 

40 minutes ago, pmurT said:

Go ahead, show me.

I clearly laid out why Black lives should matter to us White people, as your OP said nothing about we cannot use evidence or proofs or facts, to cite, in solidifying our stance about you being dead wrong here.

You laid out nothing.  You cut and pasted someone else's article and asked for my opinion on it.  See how I am addressing you here - debating precisely what you've said?  That is how you debate. You address the points I made and attempt to refute them, which you have not done. 

So again, you are contradicting yourself

And, again, you are wrong - I have not contradicted myself.

by mentioning that I pointed out something written my someone else ---which you are assuming anyway, since you have no idea if I wrote that very medium's motto and mandate which I brought here.  That's right.

I don't care who wrote it.  It did not address a single thing I said.  If you did write it, I have already provided you with my opinion of it, and it did not address anything I stated in my OP.

And worst of all, your pro-Racism rant here 

I have not made a pro-racism rant.  I stated a position and supported that position.  It is not a racist attack on Blacks.   Just because I feel that Blacks who need to shout to the world that their lives matter do not actually matter to me does not make me a racist.  I have no need for BLM, their Communist Organizers or the people who support them (black or white) who aggressively attack Whites for no reason other than they are white.

as you say you recognize that some Blacks are very good allies to Trump and the Republican Party.

I do recognize that.

You disregard everything that has happened regarding these Black people publicly admitting it themselves, and speaking out of their own mouths, that Trump has made them feel like they matter as Black people.

Who are "these Black people" exactly?  People who support Donald Trump or the Republican Party?  Why do I need to refer to them as "these Black people"?  I see them as people who are just like me, people who support Trump and support Republicans - Patriotic Americans!

Did you watch the RNC last week?? Have you watched videos I submitted to dumb Dems here, where negros praise Trump for making them feel like their Black life matters ---unlike the GOP over the past years and decades.  ROFL

I did not watch the entire convention but I did watch portions most of the nights.  I continue to maintain that the lives of Black people do not matter because they are Black.  IF THEIR LIVES MATTER, then it is because of what they stand for or what they have done; and the same goes for White lives!  White lives do not matter either.  A person's life matters for who they are as an individual and what they have done for their country, for society, or even for their own family. 

Are those Black people in the pro-Trump videos, telling a lie? Are they only kidding us?? When they say the new Republican Party/President Trump has taken a new approach to Black America which makes negros feel like their Black lives matter.  

Again, the lives of Black individuals (or White individuals) matter for who they are, what they stand for and what they do; not for the color of their skin.  I am sick and tired of ANY race White, Black or otherwise, thinking that they are better, superior, or somehow important because of their skin color.  That is the point of my OP.  It was not a racist rant against Blacks, as you claim.  Go back and actually read what I said, and you might just agree with me.

Let's cut to the chase here.  There is one thing I said that was racist and which I really don't believe.  It was this:  "I suspect America would go on quite nicely without any African Americans."     I have to ask you, why didn't you attack me for saying this?  This is where I crossed the line and where I deserve to be attacked.  I said this to see if anyone would pick up on this and prove me wrong.  Of course many, many Americans would deeply regret if all African Americans disappeared tomorrow.   This is clearly a false statement and one which can easily be refuted.  I'll ask you again - why didn't you attack me for saying this?

26 minutes ago, Skans said:

Go ahead, show me.

You laid out nothing.  You cut and pasted someone else's article and asked for my opinion on it.  See how I am addressing you here - debating precisely what you've said?  That is how you debate. You address the points I made and attempt to refute them, which you have not done. 

And, again, you are wrong - I have not contradicted myself.

I don't care who wrote it.  It did not address a single thing I said.  If you did write it, I have already provided you with my opinion of it, and it did not address anything I stated in my OP.

I have not made a pro-racism rant.  I stated a position and supported that position.  It is not a racist attack on Blacks.   Just because I feel that Blacks who need to shout to the world that their lives matter do not actually matter to me does not make me a racist.  I have no need for BLM, their Communist Organizers or the people who support them (black or white) who aggressively attack Whites for no reason other than they are white.

I do recognize that.

Who are "these Black people" exactly?  People who support Donald Trump or the Republican Party?  Why do I need to refer to them as "these Black people"?  I see them as people who are just like me, people who support Trump and support Republicans - Patriotic Americans!

I did not watch the entire convention but I did watch portions most of the nights.  I continue to maintain that the lives of Black people do not matter because they are Black.  IF THEIR LIVES MATTER, then it is because of what they stand for or what they have done; and the same goes for White lives!  White lives do not matter either.  A person's life matters for who they are as an individual and what they have done for their country, for society, or even for their own family. 

Again, the lives of Black individuals (or White individuals) matter for who they are, what they stand for and what they do; not for the color of their skin.  I am sick and tired of ANY race White, Black or otherwise, thinking that they are better, superior, or somehow important because of their skin color.  That is the point of my OP.  It was not a racist rant against Blacks, as you claim.  Go back and actually read what I said, and you might just agree with me.

Checkmate!

4 minutes ago, pmurT said:

Checkmate!

Not by you.  I had to make the damn argument for you.  Yes, I set myself up to be defeated here.  My first two arguments were rational, but my third one was clearly racist. I fully expected someone to call me out on it and beat the tar out of me for saying such a thing.  Why didn't you go for the jugular and throw that in my face?  Why did you use a cut-&-paste article which goes into "racial justice" to try and make your point? 

However, I do give you credit for sticking to your position.  I just don't know why you didn't go for the jugular.

31 minutes ago, Skans said:

There is one thing I said that was racist and which I really don't believe.  It was this:  "I suspect America would go on quite nicely without any African Americans."     I have to ask you, why didn't you attack me for saying this?  This is where I crossed the line and where I deserve to be attacked.  I said this to see if anyone would pick up on this and prove me wrong.  Of course many, many Americans would deeply regret if all African Americans disappeared tomorrow.   This is clearly a false statement and one which can easily be refuted.  I'll ask you again - why didn't you attack me for saying this?

Once again, you showed that you have no clue of your thread theme's veracity.

You don't even understand the concept of Black Lives, mattering, with respect to the expectation laid out within the U.S. Constitution/Bill of Rights where it caused negros to recently rise up since Trayvon's death. 

And no, that is not a racist statement above so I did not attack you for it ...'twas merely your unproven obtuse opinion since you did not say America would go on quite poorly without HISP/Asian/Arab/Caucasian Americans therefore please stop hallucinating in here LOL

1 hour ago, pmurT said:

Once again, you showed that you have no clue of your thread theme's veracity.

My thread was an opinion piece.  It was not a news report.  "Veracity" has little to do with anything about the OP.

1 hour ago, pmurT said:

You don't even understand the concept of Black Lives, mattering, with respect to the expectation laid out within the U.S. Constitution/Bill of Rights where it caused negros to recently rise up since Trayvon's death. 

Black lives are not addressed in the Constitution, except for the Emancipation Amendment.  As for Trayvon - he deserved what he got.  I have no sympathy for a man who attacks and beats another man for no reason other than the guy is watching out for his neighborhood.

1 hour ago, pmurT said:

And no, that is not a racist statement above so I did not attack you for it ...'twas merely your unproven obtuse opinion since you did not say America would go on quite poorly without HISP/Asian/Arab/Caucasian Americans therefore please stop hallucinating in here LOL

You don't think it's racist to say that in essence that America wouldn't miss African Americans if they vanished tomorrow?  You, sir, have a strange way of defining racism.  Moreover, you never read my OP before responding to it, and your response missed the boat.  Face it, I had to point out to you how you should have taken me down.  If you were smart, you would learn from this little exercise rather than be pig-headed.

On 9/2/2020 at 10:49 AM, Skans said:

My thread was an opinion piece.  It was not a news report.  "Veracity" has little to do with anything about the OP.

Black lives are not addressed in the Constitution, except for the Emancipation Amendment...

Your thread was an opinion piece and not a fiction piece, therefore 'veracity' was supposed to be exactly a part of everything you wrote about. And you are dead wrong about the U.S. Constitution since The Bill of Rights is a part of the U.S. Constitution ---and the U.S. Constitution addresses Black lives within the 3/5ths Compromise while the Bill of Rights specifically discusses Black lives. 

And I will remind you again, that you cannot dictate to me what is racist and what is not. You made a statement which had no racial overtone nor undertone, because you did NOT apply their "being Black" as the reason America will move along nicely without them.  You had no knowledge of what makes a statement, racist, then somehow you got mad at me because you lacked such intelligence as I merely pointed it out.

On 9/4/2020 at 7:46 PM, pmurT said:

The Bill of Rights is a part of the U.S. Constitution ---and the U.S. Constitution addresses Black lives within the 3/5ths Compromise while the Bill of Rights specifically discusses Black lives. 

Section 2 of the 14th Amendment (3/5th compromise) was explicitly repealed do to the actions and votes of the White people who governed this Nation. 

1 hour ago, Skans said:

Section 2 of the 14th Amendment (3/5th compromise) was explicitly repealed do to the actions and votes of the White people who governed this Nation. 

Fail!

You said it here yourself that "Black lives are not addressed in the Constitution---except for the Emanc Procl" and then once you were proven wrong here ---you try to roll with how 3/5ths Compromise was repealed ROFL no no pal it does not work that way ---you need to first, apologize, for being dead wrong here as usual regarding the U.S. Constitution and Black lives. 

Your deceitful tactic you just pulled, is exactly why you can't be trusted to be honest about this pro-Racism website.

11 minutes ago, pmurT said:

Fail!

You said it here yourself that "Black lives are not addressed in the Constitution---except for the Emanc Procl"

Oh, excuse me for citing to you the Emancipation Amendment and indicating that this is the only place the Constitution which addresses (present tense) black lives, but not also referencing the provision it repealed and has not been in existence for over 150 years.   If you want to think that is a "win" on your part, so be it. 

Just now, Skans said:

you want to think that is a "win" on your part, so be it. 

uhhhh, no. Here is the win on my part:

On 9/1/2020 at 10:55 AM, pmurT said:

Actually, in theory, you just contradicted yourself by concluding that you should stop reading. You keep intentionally muddying the waters and conflating the realities and pretending two vastly different variables are actually the same variables. 

For example, you have never disagreed that police brutality is a terrible thing to endure.  But that really does not matter right now, since you have not openly agreed that it is non-existent lol so that alone compels you to experience the media which disproves your stance here ---at least, until you are fairly able to deem it as "propaganda" only after you fully dissected it, to make an intelligent determination. You just bragged, that you refused to do any of that.

You refused to extend that fairness.  Which means you invalidated your own argument here, about any societal capacity or any aspect of society, where justice can feature a fair outcome to a particular instance of improper or illegal behavior.  

That's right.

On 9/2/2020 at 8:33 AM, pmurT said:

I clearly laid out why Black lives should matter to us White people, as your OP said nothing about we cannot use evidence or proofs or facts, to cite, in solidifying our stance about you being dead wrong here. So again, you are contradicting yourself by mentioning that I pointed out something written my someone else ---which you are assuming anyway, since you have no idea if I wrote that very medium's motto and mandate which I brought here.  That's right.

No matter who wrote what I brought here, it is still factual and it still invalidates your entire thread premise here ---no matter how much you pretend it did not. lol

And worst of all, your pro-Racism rant here is contradictory again, as you say you recognize that some Blacks are very good allies to Trump and the Republican Party. But then you ignore everything that doesn't fit your pro-Racist argument. You disregard everything that has happened regarding these Black people publicly admitting it themselves, and speaking out of their own mouths, that Trump has made them feel like they matter as Black people.  Did you watch the RNC last week?? Have you watched videos I submitted to dumb Dems here, where negros praise Trump for making them feel like their Black life matters ---unlike the GOP over the past years and decades.  ROFL

Do these negros know what it means, when they say things which shows that President Trump made them feel like their Black life matters: 

On 8/26/2020 at 6:08 PM, pmurT said:

You used quite a few illogical fallacies which failed ethos logos pathos principles here, for example, you pretend that Black lives matter was created because Black lives already mattered like the constitution promises all citizens lives should.  You pretended that cops were not showing that Black lives DO NOT matter when that reality caused citizens to have to remind cops by now screaming it, shouting it, or saying it over and over.  People who matter know they matter, only when the society shows them that they matter ---and when the society shows that they do not matter then those marginalized people need to insecurely make others know that they matter.  Like Dr. MLKJr said "violence, is the language of the unheard".  You had to pretend that these things are not real, in order to unfairly come to the conclusion you came to here.

2.  Again you had to disregard that White Polish lives or White Czech lives do not consist of cops gunning down those unarmed suspects, in order for you to unfairly say "Black lives do not matter any more to me than do Polish lives or Czech lives".  It is what makes you incorrect, when you claim that saying "Black Lives Matter!" is nothing more than a contrived lie.

3.  Would White America notice if all Black people disappeared tomorrow?  Sure they would.  Especially the one incarcerated.  You disregarded how those are the negros who control our emotions, the most.  You disregarded that our own great President Trump, just signed a law recently, which let those negros out of prison ---because he realized that our system cheated them, when our system obeyed Joe Biden's 1994 Crime Bill.  Again, you made an irrational statement here and I had to help you see that.  And of course Whites would notice or care if all of the ones who are looting and rioting disappeared ---because they are standing next to the White ANTIFA who is also looting and rioting and vandalizing. Clearly, you disregarded those people.  tsk tsk. 

I suspect America would never go on quite nicely without any African Americans, because negros control our emotions. Period. I suppose we would not have to revert back to watching white guys play football and basketball ---because the NBA and NFL already have multitudes of White players

Another proof of the win, on my part.

On 9/8/2020 at 10:47 AM, pmurT said:

Another proof of the win, on my part.

You didn't win.  I fed you cake and you still lost.  It was a test and I give you a D+.  At least you tried.

2 hours ago, Skans said:

You didn't win.  I fed you cake and you still lost.  It was a test and I give you a D+.  At least you tried.

I have no control over your hallucinations.

On 8/25/2020 at 2:50 PM, Skans said:

While every productive individual's life matters to me, black lives in general do not matter.  Here's why I say that:

1.  If Black lives really mattered, no one would need to scream it, shout it, riot over it or even say it.  People who matter know they matter and do not need to insecurely make others say they matter.

2.  Black lives do not matter any more to me than do Polish lives or Czech lives.  A person's life matters to me (and honestly everyone is like this) if I have a personal connection with that person.  Otherwise, saying such a thing is nothing more than a contrived lie.

3.  Would White America notice if all Black people disappeared tomorrow?  Well, they wouldn't notice all of the ones who are incarcerated.  They wouldn't notice the ones who are unemployed.  They wouldn't notice or care if all of the ones who are looting and rioting disappeared.  I suspect America would go on quite nicely without any African Americans.  Microsoft would still be there.  Google would be as big as ever.  Apple would still be selling phones.  Unemployment would drop.   I suppose we would have to revert back to watching white guys play football and basketball, but would anyone really care?  I say no.

So, please, if I am wrong, make the case that Black lives genuinely matter to White people.

Dumb?  LOL perhaps that member is not, dumb, but very intelligently reflected on much of your bizarre, pro-Racism mindset...like here for example:

On 8/25/2020 at 11:50 AM, Skans said:

While every productive individual's life matters to me, black lives in general do not matter...

...People who matter know they matter and do not need to insecurely make others say they matter.

...Would White America notice if all Black people disappeared tomorrow?  Well, they wouldn't notice all of the ones who are incarcerated...the ones who are unemployed...the ones who are looting and rioting... 

...I suspect America would go on quite nicely without any African Americans. 

...we would have to revert back to watching white guys play football and basketball...

plus you imploded your own argument here, where you said "Unemployment would drop" at the same time you tried to give the impression that African-Americans do not like to go get a job. Well then, if Blacks disappeared from America how in the heck would unemployment drop ---if Blacks won't work or won't go look for jobs, like you try to impress here lol? See this is another place where you imploded your own argument here yep you exposed yourself without anyone's help here :)

3 hours ago, pmurT said:

Dumb?  LOL perhaps that member is not, dumb, but very intelligently reflected on much of your bizarre, pro-Racism mindset...like here for example:

I was responding to the comment.  Not judging the individual.