It's getting old fast that every time a criminal Negro gets shot the Blacks riot and loot.

6 hours ago, Wallco1 said:

Cops are not the problem, Gangster Negros are.  Live like a criminal die like one. 

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________

Point 1: It has been going on for years and is not likely to stop any time soon.

Point 2: It is not just Negroes rioting right now. It is wacko indoctrinated Crackers to.

• Thumb up 1
7 hours ago, Wallco1 said:

Cops are not the problem, Gangster Negros are.  Live like a criminal die like one. 

Then you have the fucking LW politicians and media gaslighting the situation...

@Wallco1 Its getting older, much faster, how we continue to pretend that negro protesters are whining about ARMED criminals. 

Have any of you noticed not once, since 2009, have negros whined about White cops gunning down negros who had firearms??  At the same time, we continue to NEVER EVER show any rash of cops gunning down UNARMED suspects who were White when they resisted arrest.

7 hours ago, Wallco1 said:

You mean, good cops are not the problem but racist cops and racist citizens are ---because they all pretend that Protesters are complaining about how cops treated negros who had firearms.

2 minutes ago, pmurT said:

You mean, good cops are not the problem but racist cops and racist citizens are ---because they all pretend that Protesters are complaining about how cops treated negros who had firearms.

Once again, don’t attack cops. Seems that would be such common sense, even those with very low IQ’s would understand.

Apparently not...

2 minutes ago, LaughinAtLefty said:

Once again, don’t attack cops. Seems that would be such common sense, even those with very low IQ’s would understand.

Apparently not...

Yea just follow what the police tell you to do you know it’s like playing Simon says 

1 hour ago, king of the county said:

Yea just follow what the police tell you to do you know it’s like playing Simon says 

Well,  apparently the lefts latest faux hero/pawn had a felony warrant for sexual assault hanging over his head......in addition to multiple previous issues with fighting cops......and the usual voluminous rap sheet.

Seems to be a pattern with these Darwin competitors.

46 minutes ago, pmurT said:

@Wallco1 Its getting older, much faster, how we continue to pretend that negro protesters are whining about ARMED criminals. 

Have any of you noticed not once, since 2009, have negros whined about White cops gunning down negros who had firearms??  At the same time, we continue to NEVER EVER show any rash of cops gunning down UNARMED suspects who were White when they resisted arrest.

Seldom do white people resist arrest. We have respect for the men in blue. So many niggers are criminals or out on bail or laced up on drugs or drunk, or high on weed all the time. They deserve it. They deserve to be treated like animals. If they want to act like animals, treat them as animals. I consider it euthanasia when they put a nigger to sleep. 

Ohio Express - Simple Simon Says (Put Your Hands In The Air) (The ...

34 minutes ago, tunafish said:

It makes my day when I see a spook euthanized. I never hear about white people committing crimes.

lol  you are in here  wilin' pal

As usual White Trash see and hear what they want. This is suppose to be America, I realize that with a Fake Mental midget Russian OWNED President those following him want to abandon the Constitution so they can implement their Racist, Nazi agenda of HATE.

Let us see a man is SHOT in the BACK and he as it stands now was unarmed, yes shot in the BACK SEVEN TIMES, wow, and WHITE TRASH America is upset, it is 3 o'clock in the morning the Murderers (cops, no knock warrant) BREAK INTO your home and MURDER your LOVE one then try to shift the blame to a MAN protecting his HOME, yet the Garbage White TRASH does not see anything wrong with this. A child playing in a park with a TOY GUN and the MURDERER rolls up and MURDERERS the CHILD, oops I was afraid, so much intestinal fortitude for WHITE TRASH RACIST cops.

Hear this WHITE TRASH of America I hope they burn the CITIES down until you wake up and see the Injustices, your Greed and Whiteness is blinding you, in AMERICA a person in INNOCENT until proven guilty, unless they are friends of the Racist, Nazi, Russian OWNED FAKE PRESIDENT then they are given AUTOMATIC PARDONS, you complainer and BRAIN DEAD and lack any sort of comprehension to the real world.

You have the TRUMP VIRUS yes the TRUMP VIRUS, that Idiot took ownership when he FAILED to DEFEND America, he has MURDERED 178,000 people with HIS Virus and the WHITE TRASH of America are saying nothing. so brave you mealy mouth Cowards of descent.

• MORON! 1

Whitey dems tell blacks what to do. Racist dems are in charge of the cities and are allowing blacks to burn out black hoods. Trump does not want to bail out racist dem cities. Food desert areas will increase as minority business goes under. More blacks are catching on and Trump will get more black votes than he did last time. Dems were the racists, are the racists, and forever will be the racists. 

3 hours ago, lucifershammer said:

If someone were to he contemplating a mass shooting for once I'd approve.

"A well regulated militia, being necessary to the security of a free state..."

- Constitution of the United States - Amendment Two

13 hours ago, Wallco1 said:

There needs to be a formulated response put in place to shut down this type of behavior. Maybe a branch of the FBI that can be trained in riot control techniques that can be called-up on short-term notice. Specialized in quelling riots and outfitted with all the best ideas, training, and tools to do the job.

32 minutes ago, drvoke said:

There needs to be a formulated response put in place to shut down this type of behavior. Maybe a branch of the FBI that can be trained in riot control techniques that can be called-up on short-term notice. Specialized in quelling riots and outfitted with all the best ideas, training, and tools to do the job.

Or you can just smash the white pig bitches in the mouth who are instigating most of the shit.

7 minutes ago, RebelGator said:

Or you can just smash the white pig bitches in the mouth who are instigating most of the shit.

lol. I don't think that would solve the problem, but it would make for some entertaining videos.

7 hours ago, Freethinker said:

As usual White Trash see and hear what they want. This is suppose to be America, I realize that with a Fake Mental midget Russian OWNED President those following him want to abandon the Constitution so they can implement their Racist, Nazi agenda of HATE.

Let us see a man is SHOT in the BACK and he as it stands now was unarmed, yes shot in the BACK SEVEN TIMES, wow, and WHITE TRASH America is upset, it is 3 o'clock in the morning the Murderers (cops, no knock warrant) BREAK INTO your home and MURDER your LOVE one then try to shift the blame to a MAN protecting his HOME, yet the Garbage White TRASH does not see anything wrong with this. A child playing in a park with a TOY GUN and the MURDERER rolls up and MURDERERS the CHILD, oops I was afraid, so much intestinal fortitude for WHITE TRASH RACIST cops.

Hear this WHITE TRASH of America I hope they burn the CITIES down until you wake up and see the Injustices, your Greed and Whiteness is blinding you, in AMERICA a person in INNOCENT until proven guilty, unless they are friends of the Racist, Nazi, Russian OWNED FAKE PRESIDENT then they are given AUTOMATIC PARDONS, you complainer and BRAIN DEAD and lack any sort of comprehension to the real world.

You have the TRUMP VIRUS yes the TRUMP VIRUS, that Idiot took ownership when he FAILED to DEFEND America, he has MURDERED 178,000 people with HIS Virus and the WHITE TRASH of America are saying nothing. so brave you mealy mouth Cowards of descent.

Hahaha, that rant was pretty funny, thanks for taking the time to write something so entertaining.

I especially liked where you hope your friends burn their own cities down. Hilarious!!

4 hours ago, drvoke said:

There needs to be a formulated response put in place to shut down this type of behavior.

Agreed.

Go into the crowds with 50 guys with ARs and about 1k rounds of ammo each ... mow down every man woman and child in that street.

There ya go ... fixed.

Ignorance is bliss and you are rolling in its GLORY. Let see WHITE TRASH America has been the cause of 170,000 Deaths to a Incompetent Idiot FAKE PRESIDENT, they have shut down the major sport events allowed a MURDERER to go free after giving him water and all this is the black man's fault, the WHITE TRASH members of MURDER INCORPORATED had nothing to do with it. Yes Mighty Whitey YOU are sucking hind Teat on a BOAR HOG, talk about being STUPID.