Exactly how do I know if I am a Racists/KKK/Nazis ?

Since I don't judge myself by the ultraliberal's standards !

Yeah...can eyes get a MOFO ghetto burger with some extra bullet jawns on the side and a large order of shank fries ?

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/24/2020 at 8:24 PM, Old Mack said:

Yeah...can eyes get a MOFO ghetto burger with some extra bullet jawns on the side and a large order of shank fries ?

Traffic  was good on Franklin today. Hanging that cardboard sign netted Old Mack 25 shmackeroos today

2 minutes ago, Zaro said:

....25 shmackeroos today

_________________________________________________________________________________________________

Prices are up ?

BTW: How much weight have you put on ?

On 8/24/2020 at 9:24 PM, Old Mack said:

Are you capable of judging yourself as a human being.

Only you know whether or not you're racist since no one can read your mind.

What do you think?    Forget liberals and simply look inside yourself.

Are you racist?

On 9/13/2020 at 9:09 AM, Mindy09 said:

Are you capable of judging yourself as a human being.

Only you know whether or not you're racist since no one can read your mind.

What do you think?    Forget liberals and simply look inside yourself.

Are you racist?

Listen here, everyone is racist! GET OVER IT!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
On 8/24/2020 at 9:24 PM, Old Mack said:

I don't know what a racist is.

If you think the south was treated unfairly during reconstruction and have a pan European identity you might be kkk

A Nazi is first of all fascist...which was a synthesis of traditionalism and Marxism...but also focused heavily on the citizen as a biological creature rather than an economic unit, servant of god, or perfectly rational being 

2 minutes ago, Old Mack said:

I don't want to tell anyone what to do BUT myself and trespassers.

7eb725b443699946b959f9af9e16f423.jpg

Telling people what to do is just called government...or perhaps more accurately power...because even without government there would still be imbalances of power.

2 minutes ago, PhilipIV said:

Telling people what to do is just called government...

True BUT fascism is government and telling people what to do at the point of a gun.

1 minute ago, Old Mack said:

True BUT fascism is government and telling people what to do at the point of a gun.

No it is a very specific view about the role of government and the ideal way to order society. It is not merely a synonym for 'Bad' as most people use it.

Indeed citizens of fascist governments tended to be quite happy with their government...as long as they were not the wrong ethnicity/religion.

Capitalism:  We are putting a highway thru your home. Our lawyer will call your lawyer to settle on market value of your home. It should take a year to close the deal so you'll time to make arrangements.

Communism / fascism / nazi:  We are putting a highway thru your home...we will be here tomorrow at 07:00 hrs to bulldoze it.

Please be gone by 06:59.

On 8/24/2020 at 6:24 PM, Old Mack said:

lol

here's some food for thought:

• Did you ever act overly friendly to a person of another race to make sure you didn’t seem biased?

• Do you have uncomfortable thoughts about a person’s race, even if you don’t verbalize them?

• Did you ever ask someone for advice about dating a person from their race?

• Did you ever make snap judgments about a person’s preferences based solely on their race or ethnicity?

• Did you ever ask someone questions about their race, as if they were a spokesperson for all other members?

• Have you noticed someone’s race and behaved differently in some way because of it?

https://www.sanluisobispo.com/living/family/linda-lewis-griffith/article233084607.html

• 1 month later...
On 10/30/2020 at 8:25 PM, pmurT said:

lol

here's some food for thought:

• Did you ever act overly friendly to a person of another race to make sure you didn’t seem biased?  No

• Do you have uncomfortable thoughts about a person’s race, even if you don’t verbalize them?  Sometimes, yes.

• Did you ever ask someone for advice about dating a person from their race?  Hell no.

• Did you ever make snap judgments about a person’s preferences based solely on their race or ethnicity? No.

• Did you ever ask someone questions about their race, as if they were a spokesperson for all other members?  No.

• Have you noticed someone’s race and behaved differently in some way because of it?  Occasionally.  This black guy came sneaking across an entire parking lot at 12:00 midnight when I was trying to get my car working.  I had my back turned, head looking under my hood, saw him coming, waited...waited...waited...waited, and as soon as he was right behind me, I turned with a big screwdriver in my hand and told him I was going to gut him right hear like a fucking pig.

2 minutes ago, Skans said:
  • Have you noticed someone’s race and behaved differently in some way because of it?  Occasionally.  This black guy came sneaking across an entire parking lot at 12:00 midnight when I was trying to get my car working.  I had my back turned, head looking under my hood, saw him coming, waited...waited...waited...waited, and as soon as he was right behind me, I turned with a big screwdriver in my hand and told him I was going to gut him right hear like a fucking pig.

How did you feel...once he responded with, "Sir, I have my negro-toolbox over there on my porch ---in case you need some help or some tools to work on your car"

9 minutes ago, pmurT said:

How did you feel...once he responded with, "Sir, I have my negro-toolbox over there on my porch ---in case you need some help or some tools to work on your car"

Oh, no, that's not how he responded.  He had no "tool box".  He knew exactly what he was up to and so did I.  This was not a residential area and my car was the only one in the large parking lot.  It was me or him - I had to be ready to kill the fucker - he ran off calling me a racist.  The good thing is, I'm still alive.....and so is he.

1 hour ago, Skans said:

It was me or him - I had to be ready to kill the fucker

Why?

Because he walked up to you, with no intent to violate you ---as according to the way you explained it above??

1 hour ago, Skans said:

calling me a racist. 

If any one reading this feels that he is, correct, what do you say to let them know that you are not racist?

24 minutes ago, pmurT said:

Why?

Because he walked up to you, with no intent to violate you ---as according to the way you explained it above??

Screw you.  You have no idea of what you are talking about.  The M-Fer was a hood rat.  He could have been white for all I cared, I would have done the same thing - in fact, I wasn't even sure of his color before he got a lot closer to me.  He was trying to sneak up on me - never said a damn thing.  I saw him coming but pretended like I didn't see him.  Yes, I waited until he was right behind me, within striking range.  I never said a racist thing to him - just told him I was going to f-ing kill him and gut him like a pig, yet he kept crying about me being a racist.

I was unarmed (except for a long screwdriver and a pair of vicegrips); I had a date in the car (it was actually her car), it was midnight in a vacant parking lot in a not-so-good area of town.  So, this A-hole decides to creep up on me - no "hey, you need some help".  Not a word, not from a distance and not even when he got right up on me.   Yeah, this guy wasn't there to help me.   

I don't know what that guy had planned for me or for the girl I had with me.  All I knew is that if he didn't turn and go the other way, I was going to have to strike first and do my best to eliminate the threat.

24 minutes ago, pmurT said:

If any one reading this feels that he is, correct, what do you say to let them know that you are not racist?

Here's the thing, I never used a racist word toward the guy.  At that point, I didn't really care if the guy thought I was a racist or not, I really thought I was going to have to give him the shank  - and that is ALL I was thinking about - how I was going to drop that guy quickly if he didn't back off.