"Hey everyone, I'm Joe Biden's husband."

3 minutes ago, Imgreatagain said:

You know nothing about fashion. 

Apparently not.

But I do know the difference between a warm, caring, loving person and a phony, stone cold, self centered person with no love flowing from her.

A warm and open doctor of education who spent her life teaching vs a common prostitute with a seemingly black heart.

Not a close call in my estimation.

Bill

14 minutes ago, calguy said:

There could be no starker contrast between Jill Biden and our current First Lady.

RDMJJrp.png LFIn1Ih.png

OMG, there is no comparison. One^^^^^ loves America and her husband.One^^^^^^^ lets her husband with dementia make a fool out of himself

4 hours ago, calguy said:

Apparently not.

But I do know the difference between a warm, caring, loving person and a phony, stone cold, self centered person with no love flowing from her.

According to Jill's first husband she was warm and loving on everybody.

5 hours ago, calguy said:

Apparently not.

How do you determine that? My guess is melania must have a heart of gold to put up with trump 

10 hours ago, pmurT said:

BWAHAHAHAHA!!!

10 hours ago, Imgreatagain said:

Funny thing. Biden’s wife was married before joe. I’m friends with her first husband. He’s writing a book about her. 
small world 

I hear he is loaded aka sugar daddy had a corvette joe crashed with Jill in car when she was cheating