Hirono: ‘Misogynist’ Trump ‘Can’t Handle Strong Women’

Here we go with this stupid woman again. 

Friday on MSNBC’s The Reid Out, Sen. Mazie Hirono said President Trump’s “suburban housewife” tweet shows he is a “misogynist” who “can’t handle strong women.”

“The ‘suburban housewife’ will be voting for me,” Trump tweeted. “They want safety & are thrilled that I ended the long running program where low income housing would invade their neighborhood. Biden would reinstall it, in a bigger form, with Corey Booker in charge!”

Asked by host Joy Reid about “the contrast” between this tweet and Joe Biden‘s VP pick of Kamala Harris, Hirono said, “The president continues to show all of us what a misogynist he is, from the very beginning, and continues to attack strong women. He can’t handle strong women… In contrast, Joe Biden’s pick of Kamala Harris is not just historic but acknowledgment of the leadership qualities, intelligence and skills she brings to the table.”

Trump has no problem with strong women. He has appointed more women to senior-level government and campaign positions than previous administrations, including that of Barack Obama. But the left’s Narrative that Trump is sexist must be maintained.

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

More of Trump's. "Very Fine People"  

your fucking worthless opinion you skank cunt

Some of Trump's. "Very Fine People"

3 minutes ago, TBHWT said:

Here we go with this stupid woman again. 

Friday on MSNBC’s The Reid Out, Sen. Mazie Hirono said President Trump’s “suburban housewife” tweet shows he is a “misogynist” who “can’t handle strong women.”

“The ‘suburban housewife’ will be voting for me,” Trump tweeted. “They want safety & are thrilled that I ended the long running program where low income housing would invade their neighborhood. Biden would reinstall it, in a bigger form, with Corey Booker in charge!”

Asked by host Joy Reid about “the contrast” between this tweet and Joe Biden‘s VP pick of Kamala Harris, Hirono said, “The president continues to show all of us what a misogynist he is, from the very beginning, and continues to attack strong women. He can’t handle strong women… In contrast, Joe Biden’s pick of Kamala Harris is not just historic but acknowledgment of the leadership qualities, intelligence and skills she brings to the table.”

Trump has no problem with strong women. He has appointed more women to senior-level government and campaign positions than previous administrations, including that of Barack Obama. But the left’s Narrative that Trump is sexist must be maintained.

Trump is definitely disrespectful to ALL women.

He hasn't really appointed many people who are qualified to jobs in his

Administration so your comment in that regard is meaningless. 

• Fuck you! 1
37 minutes ago, Scout said:

Trump is definitely disrespectful to ALL women.

He hasn't really appointed many people who are qualified to jobs in his

Administration so your comment in that regard is meaningless. 

Get over it.

43 minutes ago, Squatchman said:

Why does trump run when confronted by women reporters?

I never saw him run from any reporter. Neither have you.

7 minutes ago, calguy said:

She lit herself up you dumb shit.

Michelle Obama Gets Fact Checked Over Issue 'Democrats Have Persistently Distorted'
Former First Lady Michelle Obama served as the keynote speaker for the DNC Convention Monday night, successfully fulfilling the role of making false accusations and statements about President Trump's record.

On illegal immigration, Mrs. Obama lamented "putting kids in cages" as she claimed.

But the facts and her husband's history as president tell a different story. It was the Obama administration that first instituted the policy of separating children from adults at the border. President Obama was the first to "put kids in cages."

Her statement on the issue was so misleading, it landed her a fact-check from the Associated Press.

She's just another lying democratic idiot that fools like gravitate towards.

1 hour ago, TBHWT said:

Get over it.

Oh, HELL no, it's a LIE!

Trump likes to grab women's pussies, even married woman's pussies. The whole country heard him say this.

2 hours ago, Squatchman said:

Why does trump run when confronted by women reporters?

1 hour ago, TBHWT said:

exactly right...    Trump runs from  no one, since day one and they  hate it.    He used to do   press conferences all by  himself 

Squatch is a  liar.

• Like 1
1 hour ago, TBHWT said:

That's a lie. When he gets tired of the questions or gets caught in a lie, he simply ends the press conference and flees. He refuses to call on reporters who

ask him questions he cannot answer without looking like a corrupt a hole or jerk.

What is a strong woman anyway? Confident ? Self reliant ? Educated ? 
if a man are those things he’s called just a man . But if a woman is those things she’s “strong” ..
i can’t see trump wanting to be around anything other than this type of woman or man. 

• Upvote 1
30 minutes ago, Imgreatagain said:

What is a strong woman anyway? Confident ? Self reliant ? Educated ? 
if a man are those things he’s called just a man . But if a woman is those things she’s “strong” ..
i can’t see trump wanting to be around anything other than this type of woman or man. 

22443564_web1_M-0818-2020-harris-trump-englehart-EDH-200817-1024x777.jpg