Violent rioters and looters---What is a good solution?

8 hours ago, Taipan said:

1.  I buy 100 Ruger .22 revolvers and load them up with..... '.22 Shorts'.

2.  I passed them out to my men.  " Here boys, stick one of these in your belt.   On my signal, we are going 

to start shooting these people in the feet".

3.  Nobody dies.  But there will blood on the ground and a whole lot of squalling.  The violent rioters

and looters will limp home or limp to the E.R.     Nobody dies.

4.  Within 3 days the rioters and looters will come to the conclusion that it is not 'advantageous'  to their

personal situation to play that game.     They will go home.     And peace will live upon the land.

Isn't peace......the object of the game?

NONE OF THAT WILL HELP !

It's either the GUILLOTINE , THE ROPE   .  .  .  . OR THE GAS CHAMBER !

One of those  .  .  .  or a combination of the three, will do the trick  !

• Thumb up 1
  • Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The Solution - is the same as it's always been.   A well-regulated Militia - and the proper application of Marksmanship.    

Where I live, it would be short & sweet, a few minutes; and the police reports would read: No One Saw Anything.

Big tall tree and a short piece of rope.

9 hours ago, Taipan said:

Let's  talk solutions.

We are all different with different solutions.

Here is one of mine.

Let's pretend I am Chief of Police in Portland.

1.  I buy 100 Ruger .22 revolvers and load them up with..... '.22 Shorts'.

2.  I passed them out to my men.  " Here boys, stick one of these in your belt.   On my signal, we are going 

to start shooting these people in the feet".

3.  Nobody dies.  But there will blood on the ground and a whole lot of squalling.  The violent rioters

and looters will limp home or limp to the E.R.     Nobody dies.

4.  Within 3 days the rioters and looters will come to the conclusion that it is not 'advantageous'  to their

personal situation to play that game.     They will go home.     And peace will live upon the land.

Isn't peace......the object of the game?

Early this year, A half a dozen people were arrested in Iran for protesting high gas prices.  Three months

later, those six people were taken into the public square and hung by the neck.....until they were dead.

Iran has no protesters.

I don't mind peaceful protest.  

We have peaceful protest in Texas.

But the protesters ......'mind their manners'.

Because if they don't, then they know what is coming next.

Texas Peace Officers won't play Pattycake with this kind of scum.

Feet? Shoot the coward democrat losers between the eyes with a 357 and leave them for the buzzards to eat.............since the dems only feed scraps to their base anyway!

• Haha 1
1 hour ago, JinnMartini said:

NONE OF THAT WILL HELP !

It's either the GUILLOTINE , THE ROPE   .  .  .  . OR THE GAS CHAMBER !

One of those  .  .  .  or a combination of the three, will do the trick  !

Gas chambers being my favorite !

Environment-friendly,

Low human-interaction,

Costs-efficient  .  .  .  

And a plethora more of positive side-effects !

Just round  'em up in corralls and gas  'em all !

We may use the soap to wash our horses  .  .  .  .  or for other uses, beneficial to our society !

• Haha 1
9 hours ago, Taipan said:

Let's  talk solutions.

I'd love to talk about solutions with you, at the bar, while Melissa tends to our needs !

Meaning pouring booze.

By the way, don't take it as a challenge  .  .  .  but I do think I can take way more than you can !

I am an experienced, decades-old  "happy drinker" , see ?

• Thumb up 1
19 minutes ago, JinnMartini said:

Gas chambers being my favorite !

Environment-friendly,

Low human-interaction,

Costs-efficient  .  .  .  

And a plethora more of positive side-effects !

Just round  'em up in corralls and gas  'em all !

We may use the soap to wash our horses  .  .  .  .  or for other uses, beneficial to our society !

I'm sure GOD, in His wisdom,  will sort them out properly !

Bad guys there  .  .  .  Good guys here !

I have already decided how I will deal with them, should they be stupid enough to come to our redneck little town. Their actions in Portland (trespassing all the way to people’s porches, while shining lasers that can permanently blind you and making demands and threats) made me come up with a game plan.

Since my house is surrounded by a wooden fence but not my driveway, I will only get at the ready inside my home and watch if they trespass on the driveway. This way the cops can see I didn’t do anything at first.

Once they go through the gate, I am coming out. My wife and dogs are in the house, so now the threat on us all is real and the cops have proof I didn’t act immediately by “giving up” the driveway.

I will be armed with three guns. The first will be my Saiga-12 shotgun with a 10-shell magazine. I will unload it randomly at the group going through the gate as fast as I can with half assed aimed shots.

Once it is empty I will drop it and grab my AR strapped to me and start taking aimed shots with a 30-round magazine. If anyone is left on the property after that, the 9mm will come out.

I will not tolerate BLM & ANTIFA punks thinking they can come into my town and me and my neighbor’s property without consequences.

Stay away from small town America or we will show you where the majority of the guns in this country are. We will destroy you.

29 minutes ago, Deadric said:

I have already decided how I will deal with them, should they be stupid enough to come to our redneck little town. Their actions in Portland (trespassing all the way to people’s porches, while shining lasers that can permanently blind you and making demands and threats) made me come up with a game plan.

Since my house is surrounded by a wooden fence but not my driveway, I will only get at the ready inside my home and watch if they trespass on the driveway. This way the cops can see I didn’t do anything at first.

Once they go through the gate, I am coming out. My wife and dogs are in the house, so now the threat on us all is real and the cops have proof I didn’t act immediately by “giving up” the driveway.

I will be armed with three guns. The first will be my Saiga-12 shotgun with a 10-shell magazine. I will unload it randomly at the group going through the gate as fast as I can with half assed aimed shots.

Once it is empty I will drop it and grab my AR strapped to me and start taking aimed shots with a 30-round magazine. If anyone is left on the property after that, the 9mm will come out.

I will not tolerate BLM & ANTIFA punks thinking they can come into my town and me and my neighbor’s property without consequences.

Stay away from small town America or we will show you where the majority of the guns in this country are. We will destroy you.

Amen

2 hours ago, JinnMartini said:

I'd love to talk about solutions with you, at the bar, while Melissa tends to our needs !

Meaning pouring booze.

By the way, don't take it as a challenge  .  .  .  but I do think I can take way more than you can !

Well sir,

I would happy to engage someday in that little challenge.   Just for the fun of it.

Did I ever tell you that I have....."a hollow leg" ?    Oh, yeah.

I like Alaskans.

Have a good evening, brother.                         🥃

2 hours ago, JinnMartini said:

Meaning pouring booze.

I would buy all night to drink with you and @Taipan

1 minute ago, SixShooter said:

That is sounds like a quality way to spend the evening.

I would enjoy that.                               🤠...🥃

Tie the bastards up in a chair and strap a wooden bucket (with a trap door on the bottom) to their abdomen...take a starving gutter rat and put it in the bucket through the trap door...the rat will eat its way out...Game of Thrones

14 hours ago, Deadric said:

Where I live, it would be short & sweet, a few minutes; and the police reports would read: No One Saw Anything.

• Haha 2
13 hours ago, ROG62 said:

Tie the bastards up in a chair and strap a wooden bucket (with a trap door on the bottom) to their abdomen...take a starving gutter rat and put it in the bucket through the trap door...the rat will eat its way out...Game of Thrones

I wonder who came up with that first, because the same thing is in the Wizard’s First Rule - Sword Of Truth series by Terry Goodkind.

15 hours ago, Taipan said:

I like Alaskans.

I liked you from the day I discovered this site  .  .  .  tough cowboy !

Bad luck we live thousands of miles apart  !

• Thumb up 1
16 hours ago, SixShooter said:

Not sure you'd be able to foot the bill  .  .  .  .  Taipan has a  "hollow leg"  and I  .. .. .. I have  a lever that can withstand  a BUNCH  of  PUNCHES !

But your bold statement suggests you just might be !

If not  .  .  .  I'll just chip in !

I'm sure the three of us plus anyone who'd like to join the binge would have a whale of a time !

And Melissa too  .  .  .  of course !

3 minutes ago, JinnMartini said:

Not sure you'd be able to foot the bill  .  .  .  .  Taipan has a  "hollow leg"  and I  .. .. .. I have  a lever that can withstand  a BUNCH  of  PUNCHES !

But your bold statement suggests you just might be !

If not  .  .  .  I'll just chip in !

I'm sure the three of us plus anyone who'd like to join the binge would have a whale of a time !

And Melissa too  .  .  .  of course !

Oh I could foot the bill all right, and all top shelf. Yes, I think it would be very interesting...

3 hours ago, Deadric said:

I wonder who came up with that first, because the same thing is in the Wizard’s First Rule - Sword Of Truth series by Terry Goodkind.

Interesting...One thing I did forget is they put a torch to the bottom where it is vented to accelerate the rat...