BLM mob beats white man unconscious after making him crash truck: video

You leftists didn’t care about the shooting of Danny Pruitt by a BLM mob.

You didn’t care about the shooting of the man in Provo, Utah, by a BLM mob.

You didn’t give a damn about the shooting of two police officers in Tulsa.

You didn’t even care about the shooting of little Cannon Hinnant by a black man.

So I don’t expect any of you will give a damn about this story either …

https://nypost.com/2020/08/17/blm-mob-beat-white-man-unconscious-after-making-him-crash-truck/

BLM mob beats white man unconscious after making him crash truck: video 

… snip video of incident at night …

A mob of Portland Black Lives Matter protesters forced a white man to crash his truck, then punched and kicked him unconscious, disturbing footage shows.

A series of clips on social media shows the victim being surrounded in his white Ford truck at 10.30 p.m. Sunday as others attacked a woman he was with, who was punched and even tackled to the ground during the violent melee.

“He didn’t do nothing!” someone could be heard calling as others punched the driver as he sat in his truck, which was also repeatedly kicked.

The unidentified driver eventually sped off, with the mob chasing him — with some heard loudly laughing when he crashed into a tree and then a building, according to the clips.

He was dragged from the truck and tackled to the ground as he begged for help — getting repeatedly punched as he tried to call his wife while pleading with his attackers as he sat on the ground, the videos show.

“I ain’t tryna hurt no one,” he told them, with the only unexplained accusation heard in the clips being that “COVID is real.”

“I was trying to get out the way,” he insisted of crashing his truck, as several of the group punched him in the face and repeatedly called the white driver the N-word. (BAC - he's white)

… snip photos of the beaten man lying unconscious on the Portland street …

As the mob dispersed to watch another fight, the main offender circled back around — kicking the defenseless driver in the face from behind, instantly knocking him out with his head cracking on the road.

“What the f–k is you talkin’ about n—er!” the attacker — wearing a shirt with “SECURITY” on the front and back — screamed after the thud of his victim’s head hitting the ground.

The victim was then shown bleeding from a large wound in the back of his head as he appeared unconscious throughout another almost 2½-minute clip. The woman was shown sobbing nearby as the mob held her back and appeared to rifle through his truck.

“Black live matter, n—er!” one man continually ranted as other people checked the victim was still alive. Even as he remained unconscious, a woman was heard taunting him, “Get your b-tch ass up!”

Police in riot gear had to assist ambulance crews helping him as they were confronted by “a hostile crowd,” Portland police said in a release.

The victim was taken to a local hospital with serious injuries, police said. “The incident is under investigation and no arrests have been made,” the force said.

It was unclear what sparked the confrontation, but some witnesses tweeted that he had tried to intervene in an altercation between the mob and another person.

Police said that “protesters were chasing the truck before it crashed, and they assaulted the driver after the crash.”

Kalen D’Almeida, the co-founder of Scriberr News, who shared one of the videos. tweeted: “A man accused of trying to run over protesters crashed his vehicle. BLM & Antifa militants then pull him from the car and violently assault him.”

... snip picture of beaten man on the street being kicked by the main offender ...
The man who was kicked in the head and reportedly knocked unconscious in Portland, Oregon, lies in the street.

Here's another article on this incident, posted a few hours ago ...

https://legalinsurrection.com/2020/08/portland-blm-mob-causes-man-to-crash-beats-him-unconscious/

According to it, the beaten driver remains unconscious ...

But that's ok ... right LF leftists?

Because the BLM cause is sooooooooooo important.

And I expect all we'll hear on this thread is more {CRICKETS}.

Just saying ...

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The mob mentality of BLM is as obvious as being struck by lightening. Whatever message they have tried to deliver has been lost in the riots - looting - destruction. The feeble credibility they may ha

agree antifa are a bunch of cowards...

Public execution...win win situation...dirtbag off the street, zero tax dollars wasted...

12 minutes ago, BeAChooser said:

You didn’t even care about the shooting of little Cannon Hinnant by a black man.

https://nypost.com/2020/08/17/blm-mob-beat-white-man-unconscious-after-making-him-crash-truck/

https://legalinsurrection.com/2020/08/portland-blm-mob-causes-man-to-crash-beats-him-unconscious/

Just saying ...

Those freaks , BLM ( BoweL Movement?) don't care about ANY lives.  the BoweL Movement doesn't even care about ANY black lives, UNLESS the "black life" is a career-criminal.

That is why the BoweL Movement is so anti-police and anti-law.  They just wanna make our country "ungovernable".

Sounds like it's damn close to time to make these FASCIST COMMIES and NIGGERS start to PAY for their HATE AND LIES!!!

I say, we ORGANIZE and start patrols to see how many are STUPID ENOUGH to take US on.

ARMED of course. To the max.

4 hours ago, BeAChooser said:

Just saying ...

Demonrats are demons from hell, they love all people getting killed and tortured, its their nature.

35 minutes ago, whiteboy said:

Here is the faggot mother fucker that did it.

Not a white guy ... amazing!

https://heavy.com/news/2020/08/marquise-keese-love/

Here is my favorite part ... "Investigators have left messages for Love to turn himself in"

Is it time to start shooting these evil assholes??

I looks to me like it is.         

I hope Marquise gets a 25yr. sentence for this.                       🤠

On 8/17/2020 at 8:10 PM, drvoke said:

This just gave everyone permission to do WHATEVER IS NECESSARY to get through a crowd if they attempt to stop your vehicle.

Yep. You can’t blame anyone for rolling over a few protestors if they start banging on your car and trust me, with 480 hp I can guarantee you they won’t stop me. 😆

On 8/17/2020 at 5:47 PM, MidnightMax said:

Sounds like it's damn close to time to make these FASCIST COMMIES and NIGGERS start to PAY for their HATE AND LIES!!!

I say, we ORGANIZE and start patrols to see how many are STUPID ENOUGH to take US on.

ARMED of course. To the max.

The proud boys left a couple of their own laying 9n the pavement after a dust up with Antifa.

Just ran away and left them.

You guys are nothing but cowards.

On 8/17/2020 at 8:07 PM, johndnorth said:

Who is George Floyd?

Some dead drug addled lifetime violent criminal....An upstanding guy whom the Pope will soon submit for sainthood...

13 minutes ago, Squatchman said:

The proud boys left a couple of their own laying 9n the pavement after a dust up with Antifa.

agree antifa are a bunch of cowards...

• Thumb up 1
1 hour ago, Taipan said:

Is it time to start shooting these evil assholes??

I looks to me like it is.         

I hope Marquise gets a 25yr. sentence for this.                       🤠

Public execution...win win situation...dirtbag off the street, zero tax dollars wasted...

• Thumb up 1
28 minutes ago, Squatchman said:

So squat boi, post some verifiable information to back up your rhetoric...

1 hour ago, EltonJohnson said:

The  corrupt  leftist  DA's all over the country are not prosecuting these  thugs

Which is why police are quitting the force...they'll get their day...

1 hour ago, EltonJohnson said:

The  corrupt  leftist  DA's all over the country are not prosecuting these  thugs

And they know it too, which just emboldens them. Some of these twenty-something-year-olds have extensive crime histories, including serious crimes like robbery and burglary. They should still be in prison. If you have a number of those types of crimes, murder is just a matter of time.

It has nothing to do with political affiliation. Our system is overburdened.  That mainly stems from drug-related crimes. We treat addiction as a crime and not a health issue. Trump's prison reform attempts to address that.

• Thumb up 1
6 minutes ago, Squatchman said:

Why would I make things easy for you.

Look it up.

Because it's your ASSertion squatboi...back up your fucking claims because otherwise you're just pissin' in the wind...

Verstehst DU?