If Biden is elected ...

4 hours ago, Scout said:

His margin of loss was 3 MILLION voters.

Americans favored his opposition by MILLIONS and MILLIONS.  

Trump was selected by NO election.  

Don't be stupid,  the objective reality is that Trump is President, the objective fact is that he did not loose the election, there was no margin of loss, only a 77 vote margin of victory.

If the last election was reversed & Hillary was elected exactly the same as Trump, our libs would consider the EC a sacrament. Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa  I'm telling my mom. Here ya go & this parallels the EC. The Blue Whale is the largest known creature to have ever inhabited the planet; but it's esophagus is only the size of a silver dollar. Ya know why? CAUSE THAT'S THE WAY IT IS.

30 minutes ago, RHanson said:

Don't be stupid,  the objective reality is that Trump is President, the objective fact is that he did not loose the election, there was no margin of loss, only a 77 vote margin of victory.

He lost the election.

He lost the popular vote.

He lost the mandate.

1 minute ago, AnotherJim said:

If the last election was reversed & Hillary was elected exactly the same as Trump, our libs would consider the EC a sacrament. Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa  I'm telling my mom. Here ya go & this parallels the EC. The Blue Whale is the largest known creature to have ever inhabited the planet; but it's esophagus is only the size of a silver dollar. Ya know why? CAUSE THAT'S THE WAY IT IS.

Sore losers. Can't change the past and so one would think that they would look to the present/future but that's expecting too much. 

18 hours ago, calguy said:

You need to sharpen your wit. While you're sitting around thinking up stupid stuff Biden is running away with the election. You really ought to be trying to defebdetrump, but you can't. He's that bad.

The Trumpists are coming around to the idea that his defeat is inevitable.

America will not re-elect the worst president in our history in the middle of a crisis where we NEED leadership and have none from this resident.

Bill

8 minutes ago, AnotherJim said:

The reason for the EC ( one of the reasons ) is, so states like California, with psychotic liberal populations, can't squash states like Rhode Island. Like that.

False.  This is total fiction that Jim made up.  100% fabrication. 

6 minutes ago, Scout said:

False.  This is total fiction that Jim made up.  100% fabrication. 

The EC allows all states to have a say. We are not a pure democracy. If that were true, mob rule could result from the popular vote. A child could understand. We are a Republic, and that keeps a democracy in check. DO SOME RESEARCH. The founders understood this because, unlike our contemporaries, they studied and learned the lessons of history.  They knew that because democracy is simply mob rule, it offered no protection for liberty and was always doomed to destroy itself.  So they created a republic -- a representative form of government wherein the people democratically choose fellow citizens to represent them in government.  The government, in turn, was restrained by law from doing anything to infringe upon the rights of the individual.  With a federal government strictly limited to the handful of powers granted in Article 1, Section 8 of the constitution, and specifically prohibited from infringing on critical liberties such as speech and religion, freedom could be protected from the caprices of the mob.

3 minutes ago, AnotherJim said:

The EC allows all states to have a say. We are not a pure democracy. If that were true, mob rule could result from the popular vote. A child could understand. We are a Republic, and that keeps a democracy in check. DO SOME RESEARCH. The founders understood this because, unlike our contemporaries, they studied and learned the lessons of history.  They knew that because democracy is simply mob rule, it offered no protection for liberty and was always doomed to destroy itself.  So they created a republic -- a representative form of government wherein the people democratically choose fellow citizens to represent them in government.  The government, in turn, was restrained by law from doing anything to infringe upon the rights of the individual.  With a federal government strictly limited to the handful of powers granted in Article 1, Section 8 of the constitution, and specifically prohibited from infringing on critical liberties such as speech and religion, freedom could be protected from the caprices of the mob.

One man one vote gives all states and people AN EQUAL SAY.  

Your way gives votes with greater weights to some than others which

is obviously a negative backward thing to do.

I'm right.  

41 minutes ago, AnotherJim said:

Nope.  I have principles.  One man, one vote is the only proper AND MORAL way for our President to be chosen.

States should have nothing to do with it if you can't come up with a version that gives all an equal vote.

2 hours ago, Scout said:

I'm right.  

Take it up with the people who created the best system in the history of the planet. What Churchill said: America has the worst system of government in history; EXCEPT FOR ALL THE REST.

2 hours ago, Scout said:

I'm saying the only people elected were those that won the popular vote.  

It's the way the hand is dealt.

2 hours ago, Scout said:

I'm right.  

And what if a state with 1/10 the population of another state, doesn't like the more populated state's demands? Have a look at the toilet our liberal cities are in. Peaceful protests my white ass. I mean I could care less if people in those cities are agreeable to constant criminal activity. Easiest way to peg a liberal is by their spinelessness. That shit would never happen in my neck of the woods.

3 hours ago, AnotherJim said:

Take it up with the people who created the best system in the history of the planet. What Churchill said: America has the worst system of government in history; EXCEPT FOR ALL THE REST.

Churchill never said a damn thing about the Electoral System which is not our 'system of gov't.

I notice you couldn't come up with a reason not to favor one man, one vote.  Churchill would agree with me. 

On 8/13/2020 at 6:27 PM, Duck615 said:

TOO FUCKING FUNNY THESE LIBERAL ASSWIPES ARE PUTTING ALL THEIR FAITH IN POLLS... YOU WOULD HAVE THOUGHT THEY LEARNED THEIR LESSON IN 2016...

Again the polls said that Hillary would get more votes ,and that is what happened.

Most of the time, the polls are accurate. And they will surely try harder not to make the same mistakes, you trailer trash peckerwood.

1 hour ago, XavierOnassis said:

Again the polls said that Hillary would get more votes ,and that is what happened.

Most of the time, the polls are accurate. And they will surely try harder not to make the same mistakes, you trailer trash peckerwood.

The polls predicted that Hillary would win period you fucking POS lying crying liberal asswipe.

On 8/14/2020 at 6:13 PM, XavierOnassis said:

Trump is losing more and more each day. The evil sumbitch has them removing needed sorting machines from postal facilities. That is clearly malfeasance. 

The Post Office should have been privatized back in 1930.  This is long, long overdue. If they can't fund themselves, the move over and let FedX take over.