Tucker Carlsen disrespects the first woman of color nominated for Vice President of the United States  

1 hour ago, drvoke said:

Yes, that's the best I have for now. And I stress 'for now.'

Your team needs to show her the due respect that she has earned through years of selfless service. 

OK, we will show her the same respect that you and other liberals/communists like you have shown President Donald J. Trump.

"she is an ignorant commie-cunt".  ......................... Is THAT enough respect for you?        :)  :)  :)

2 hours ago, XavierOnassis said:

Trump surely has slept with a lot of whores. But I do not think they were diseased.

Trump likes Slavic women. He likes models. Ivanna was too smart for him and became somewhat softig. Marples did have Lyme disease fora while, but she wqas too hip and New Age for the Donald. Melania is an introvert whose main abilities are to stay thin and wear fancy clothes. I think Donald hired a doctor to locate her small smidgeon f personality and remove it.

If one could buy Trump for his actual worth and sell him for what he thinks he's worth, one could make billions.

Trump bragged of having STDs during the Vietnam War while those without heel spurs gave their lives. 

2 hours ago, freeman said:

In true Godless leftist fashion you admitted that you have no compunctions about lying by crediting it to the Trump Campaign, which nobody would believe, but ironically by doing so you point out the possibility of it originating as a democrat campaign false flag meme. They already know - if that poster was correct - that as a 29 year old she was bedding a married 60 year old. In other words that picture painted an accurate portrayal of her climb to her position.

Sounds like to me you KNOW it is likely to be believed because of Trump's past actions.

Your words are empty and easy to see thru.  I love it! 

2 hours ago, freeman said:

In true Godless leftist fashion you admitted that you have no compunctions about lying by crediting it to the Trump Campaign, which nobody would believe, but ironically by doing so you point out the possibility of it originating as a democrat campaign false flag meme. They already know - if that poster was correct - that as a 29 year old she was bedding a married 60 year old. In other words that picture painted an accurate portrayal of her climb to her position.

As would be the case if we made a meme of Trump or Kavanaugh raping a woman.

But Dems never did that, though based in truth. 

5 hours ago, XavierOnassis said:

Blacks do not dislike Whites because of Marx. 

They are tired of getting stopped for "driving while Black:, they are tired of  being told that a rental property was already rented when it clearly was not.

I had a girlfriend who had a really great talent at doing voices, rather like Richard Pryor, except she could do mens's AND women's voices as well. She used to get paid for making calls about jobs and rentals. Once she came very close to convincing me she was Jimmy Carter. But her giggle gave her AWAY.

American racism was not something Marx had any real experience with.And neither did Lenin. Can you even guess why?

Black individuals are black, their only experience with driving is "driving while black" whether or not they are having an interaction with a police officer.  Likely. the vast majority of time a person is "driving while black" they have no negative experiences at all with police officers.  Obviously, any time a black driver is pulled over they where "driving while black".

Did you ever hear of observational bias?

I am happy you had a girlfriend, a bit surprised, but congratulations.

Perhaps because Karl and Vladimir where not Americans? 

19 minutes ago, Scout said:

Sounds like to me you KNOW it is likely to be believed because of Trump's past actions.

Your words are empty and easy to see thru.  I love it! 

So it's OK with you that Kamala whoredogged her way to the top, by busting the marriage of a 60-year old, when she was a 29-year old slut!

7 minutes ago, Scout said:

No, your side posted the lying meme first.

Try again. 

You said it was ok to lie. I didnt mention anything about a meme or who did what first and I don't  care. You said it was ok to lie. LOL!

You argue like a child. NUH-UH YOU DID IT FIRST. 

Lmao such stupidity from you. Lol

10 minutes ago, Scout said:

No, your side posted the lying meme first.

Try again. 

The meme isn't lying. It's a graphic representation of how Kamala whoredogged her way to the top, while destroying the marriage of a 60-year old man, when Kamila was a promiscuous 29-year old slut.

1 minute ago, freeman said:

The meme isn't lying. It's a graphic representation of how Kamala whoredogged her way to the top, while destroying the marriage of a 60-year old man, when Kamila was a promiscuous 29-year old slut.

memes like all jokes are based on some portion of a truth. That's what make the funny. 

39 minutes ago, Scout said:

And why are you saying a meme that lies is okay? 

I didn't.  I said you lied when you said the Trump team put out that quote that you mentioned.

•  
  • 19,175 posts

I just sent it out and told people that the meme was created and distributed by the Trump Campaign!  

1 hour ago, Scout said:

You voted for Trump, dumbfuck.

You are making yourself look stupider than any chatter in the history of mankind.  

YOur Trump vote had already positioned you as the most immoral.  :D 

No, I didn't vote for Trump. 

Now, it is NEVER OK to justify WRONG ACTION because someone else does a WRONG ACTION. 

Try that bullshit in front of a judge you fucking moron. 

30 minutes ago, freeman said:

So it's OK with you that Kamala whoredogged her way to the top, by busting the marriage of a 60-year old, when she was a 29-year old slut!

It is okay with me if everybody realizes you are a liar in order to get a diseased whoremonger back in office. 

31 minutes ago, Redoctober said:

You said it was ok to lie. I didnt mention anything about a meme or who did what first and I don't  care. You said it was ok to lie. LOL!

You argue like a child. NUH-UH YOU DID IT FIRST. 

Lmao such stupidity from you. Lol

I mentioned it and YOU responded to it.

If you want to change the subject again, fine. 

25 minutes ago, solarcell said:

I didn't.  I said you lied when you said the Trump team put out that quote that you mentioned.

•  
  •  
  • 19,175 posts

I just sent it out and told people that the meme was created and distributed by the Trump Campaign!  

And I am saying you are a hypocrite for approving of a GOP beneficial lie and not a Dem beneficial one.

You lied and you get it in return.  Good strategy.  Makes you to blame each time. 

1 hour ago, impartialobserver said:

You can declare victory on this one even though i was not really arguing with you to begin with.

I know. I wasn't saying you were wrong or anything, just making a point.

1 hour ago, impartialobserver said:

When I googled, "Biden Kamala Mispronounce", it takes some creative sleuthing to find what you mention. 

Right. That's the point. You would think (IF the media were fair and balanced) that Biden would be held to the same standard...

20 minutes ago, Str8tEdge said:

No, I didn't vote for Trump. 

Now, it is NEVER OK to justify WRONG ACTION because someone else does a WRONG ACTION. 

Try that bullshit in front of a judge you fucking moron. 

The Bible disagrees with you.  It says 'an eye for an eye'.  

1 hour ago, Redoctober said:

She is just another lying ploticiian like Joe Biden, Trump and all the others. 

I admit I'm biased and I would normally agree with you but I wouldn't lump Trump in with typical politicians. He left arguably one of the highest civilian posts in human history to take a low-paying job getting pummeled every day, and I believe his intentions were genuine.

Contrast that with greasy politicians who go in paupers and come out millionaires. I don't think Trump deserves to be lumped in with those snakes.