Tucker Carlsen disrespects the first woman of color nominated for Vice President of the United States  

6 minutes ago, RHanson said:

I think those are among the most obvious racists who happen to be black, but I also think a significant majority of blacks are racists.

On C-SPAN this morning a black feminist black studies professor stated that some 97% of black women voters vote democrats but black men are "slipping" a bit.  I think that kind of monolithic behavior is symptomatic of racism.

I suppose I was stuck in a 70-year old's perspective and the blacks I have been around and worked with all my life. I forgot for that moment that there must be a very large percentage of racist among younger blacks that were indoctrinated into the Marxism and hatred of the left through universities, media and pop-culture.

11 minutes ago, rippy38 said:

The "news" coverage at the start of the the evening on election night 2016 was STILL pushing the narrative that Hillary was going to win in an Electoral landslide.

Chink Uyger was having full fledged meltdown by 9pm... it was great!

The media got me so discouraged in the days beforehand that I went to bed, so I wouldn't see it, and missed all the fun!

6 minutes ago, XavierOnassis said:

Trump's LOSER TANTRUM will be one of the great displays of all time.

I can not prove, but I think it likely, that there was, perhaps still is, video of Sec.Clinton watch the 2016 returns, such a historic event having a women elected president would be recorded for posterity.  I bet that video would show a massive LOSER TANTRUM, such a massive tantrum that should could not even bother to talk with her supporters until the next day.

23 minutes ago, freeman said:

I suppose I was stuck in a 70-year old's perspective and the blacks I have been around and worked with all my life. I forgot for that moment that there must be a very large percentage of racist among younger blacks that were indoctrinated into the Marxism and hatred of the left through universities, media and pop-culture.

Blacks do not dislike Whites because of Marx. 

They are tired of getting stopped for "driving while Black:, they are tired of  being told that a rental property was already rented when it clearly was not.

I had a girlfriend who had a really great talent at doing voices, rather like Richard Pryor, except she could do mens's AND women's voices as well. She used to get paid for making calls about jobs and rentals. Once she came very close to convincing me she was Jimmy Carter. But her giggle gave her AWAY.

American racism was not something Marx had any real experience with.And neither did Lenin. Can you even guess why?

1 minute ago, XavierOnassis said:

Blacks do not dislike Whites because of Marx. 

Correct.

Blacks dislike Whites because that what the Democrat Party has beat into their psyches for the last 4 or 5 decades through manipulation and propaganda.

The Dems created a strong "victim" class out of the black community, and it has served them well so far... but I am beginning to sense an awakening in the black community these days. A lot of people are starting to figure out just how despicable the Democrat Party is.

1 hour ago, XavierOnassis said:

Again HILLARY GOT MORE VOTES, just as the polls said she would.

And of course, since they did not correctly predict the ELECTORAL vote, Biden and the pollsters will have learned how to be more accurate.

dumbduck is a moron who eats boogers. 

The polls said she was going to win

55 minutes ago, JinnMartini said:

I thought he said  Camel--a-hurry    .  .  .

Whatever, he did not call her whore  .  .  .  or bitch   .  .  .  which she is !

Kamala 's name is pronounced "comma-la"... Do you actually call women whores and bitches? You're a class act, like Trump.

19 hours ago, drvoke said:

Tucker Carlson showed his true color(s) yet again in his utter disrespect - no, contempt - for the first BIPOC VP candidate, Kamala Harris

So did QuidPro™ the Child Petter, her senile running mate.

Yes, Sleepy Creepy Uncle Joe called her Camel-a the day AFTER Tucker did.

You want some yummy tar-tar sauce to make that crow taste better buddy?

19 hours ago, drvoke said:

Fox News anchor loses cool after being corrected on how to ...

Tucker Carlson showed his true color(s) yet again in his utter disrespect - no, contempt - for the first BIPOC VP candidate, Kamala Harris, by deliberately mispronouncing her name time and time again in front of millions of viewers. Even after he was corrected by his guest the first time, he continually mispronounced it (making it sound like 'camel'). Another instance of journalistic infamy served up courtesy of every redneck's favorite go-to station to fuel their irrational hatred: Fox News. Fox has yet to release a statement. I am appalled and disgusted.

Twitter was on fire. There were calls for boycotting Tucker's sponsors. Tucker might be going on another extended vacation.

Tucker Carlson Continually Mispronounce Kamala Harris’ First Name, Get Corrected On Air, and STILL Keep Doing It

https://www.mediaite.com/election-2020/watch-tucker-carlson-continually-mispronounce-kamala-harris-first-name-get-corrected-on-air-and-still-keep-doing-it/

(Full article and video at above link)

Fox News host Tucker Carlson repeatedly mispronounced the first name of newly-announced Democratic vice presidential nominee Sen. Kamala Harris on Tuesday, and then after being corrected on air by a guest, still continued to make the same mistake throughout the segment.

During the opening of his Tuesday show, Carlson offered up an extended attack on Harris, who had just been picked as the running mate by the presumptive Democratic nominee, Joe Biden. But throughout the monologue, the Fox host  mispronounced the California senator’s first name as “CAMel-eh” multiple times, when she, in fact, pronounces it as “Comma-lah.”

But after concluding his introduction, Carlson then welcomed former Clinton adviser Richard Goodstein. But before answering the Fox News host’s question, Goodstein politely corrected Carlson by phonetically explaining the correct way to say the first name of the Democratic vice presidential nominee.

“Tucker, can I say one quick thing. This is something that will serve you and your fellow hosts on Fox. Her name is pronounced comma, like the punctuation mark, lah. Kamala. I’ve heard every — that’s how it is.”

Carlson responded and then shook his head. “So what!”

“I’ve heard every — that’s how it is,” Goodstein continued, still politely trying to help Carlson. “I think out of respect for somebody who’s going to be on the national ticket, pronouncing her name right. It’s kind of a bare minimum.”

Carlson, who began laughing as Goodstein spoke, shot back: “So I’m disrespecting her by mispronouncing her name ?” he asked, before pivoting to a snarky counter-attack.

The pair moved on but then just 53 seconds later, Carlson again mispronounced Harris’ first name wrong during a back-and-forth about the sexual assault claims against Biden. That prompted Goodstein to immediately but firmly restate her full name, with the proper pronunciation, just seconds later.

Barely a minute later, Carlson made the same mistake again: “Name three things that Kamala Harris sincerely believes. Issues on which she will not change your view, policy issues.” And again, during his answer, Goodstein included the full correct pronunciation of Harris’ name.

Then, after two more minutes, Carlson for a third time after being publicly corrected, mispronounced her name again before the segment came to an end.

Tucker's Mellow | claytoonz

Took you guys just one day to start calling people racist over Harris' pick. LOL! How pathetic can you guys be.

You guys are crying about how someone pronounces her name. BWAHAHAHAH

After watching the video, this was set up by the Biden Campaign. The guy clearly did this to avoid answering the question of KAmala's support for the women who accused Biden of sexual  harassment. And all the good little brain dead lefties pretend to be outraged by this. 

32 minutes ago, SixShooter said:

So did QuidPro™ the Child Petter, her senile running mate.

Yes, Sleepy Creepy Uncle Joe called her Camel-a the day AFTER Tucker did.

You want some yummy tar-tar sauce to make that crow taste better buddy?

Did he really?

Even if he did,  Joe is suffering from dementia. Tucker has no excuse.

Joe Blow 2020

30 minutes ago, Redoctober said:

Took you guys just one day to start calling people racist over Harris' pick. LOL! How pathetic can you guys be.

You guys are crying about how someone pronounces her name. BWAHAHAHAH

Tucker did it over and over again even after he was corrected. It was a deliberate attempt to diminish her as a person. 

1 hour ago, drvoke said:

Tucker did it over and over again even after he was corrected. It was a deliberate attempt to diminish her as a person. 

????Is THAT the best you got ???

You need to take the night off!

I would expect something as stupid from ole' "Useless-Joe".

1 hour ago, drvoke said:

No, he did it to get people like you pissed off. You guys slam Trump every day, make fun of his weight, his hair, his face, his IQ and the list goes on and you want people to take you serious on this? LMAO! How about you grow up and let you balls drop because you are acting like a baby. This is no big deal. You guys are just doing what you always do, cry about something and act morally outraged in order to silence ANY critic of your side. 

I am going to call her KAmala The Horrible Harris from now on. Kamala means horrible in Finnish. On second thought I will just call her Horrible Harris. LOL

18 hours ago, Scout said:

Of course it justifies me lying.  Turn about is fair play.  DUH. 

This guy votes for a man who brags about sexually assaulting women

and sleeps with diseased whores and then marries them, steals from charity,

and pilfered a humongous inheritance.  But he is upset because I

MIGHT have told a lie.  

Trump surely has slept with a lot of whores. But I do not think they were diseased.

Trump likes Slavic women. He likes models. Ivanna was too smart for him and became somewhat softig. Marples did have Lyme disease fora while, but she wqas too hip and New Age for the Donald. Melania is an introvert whose main abilities are to stay thin and wear fancy clothes. I think Donald hired a doctor to locate her small smidgeon f personality and remove it.

If one could buy Trump for his actual worth and sell him for what he thinks he's worth, one could make billions.

2 hours ago, impartialobserver said:

Carlsen probably did this deliberately in order to get people fired up. The Pavlovian nature of those who care about politics is both amusing and disheartening. 

I don't know. I had never heard her name pronounced any other way but "CAMel-a" before this brouhaha. EVERYONE was saying it that way until now.

2 hours ago, impartialobserver said:

Carlsen probably did this deliberately in order to get people fired up. The Pavlovian nature of those who care about politics is both amusing and disheartening. 

Did BIDEN mispronounce it DELIBERATELY, the day after Carlson did? Or was HIS accidental?

1 hour ago, drvoke said:

Did he really?

Even if he did,  Joe is suffering from dementia. Tucker has no excuse.

Joe Blow 2020

Haha. That's great, no way that old geezer can win with that kind of public perception.