Tucker Carlsen disrespects the first woman of color nominated for Vice President of the United States  

13 hours ago, RHanson said:

One year, one day in the future, no one will care, or so I would Pray for such a happy day.

That day was pretty much here before Barack Obama and Eric Holder ignited their race war on the basis of their false Ferguson narrative.

1 minute ago, AnotherJim said:

Easy to find them, at night the sky is lit up by the fires.

I was laughing at ducky's assertion that polling firms somehow only call respondents in liberal cities.  I guess you weren't quite quick enough to pick up on that.....Jimbo.

And why do you always feel compelled to write with big bold letters?  Do you think it gives you moronic posts a level of gravitas they otherwise wouldn't present?

2 minutes ago, maineman said:

I was laughing at ducky's assertion that polling firms somehow only call respondents in liberal cities.  I guess you weren't quite quick enough to pick up on that.....Jimbo.

And why do you always feel compelled to write with big bold letters?  Do you think it gives you moronic posts a level of gravitas they otherwise wouldn't present?

Your post that I responded to, simply said Liberal Cities ? I just pointed out where to find them; and the bold letters are easier on my eyes. Make sure you mention that to anyone who uses them.

3 minutes ago, maineman said:

Election data by district makes it pretty easy to target a polling group.

All one has to do is concentrate the calls in an area that voted heavily in favor of the group you are trying to push in your poll, and voila, your guy has a huge lead in the poll.

It's not rocket science ya know.

• Thumb up 1

13 hours ago, Arris said:

Because the KKK is now populated by republicans and idiots like fucker tucker

WRONG Ole' shit-for-brains.

The KKK was started by the democrat party to enforce the Democrats "rule" that "negros stay away from white people or the negros will be lynched".

The KKK STILL  is just like Democrat party.

The KKK are a Fascist bunch, just like the liberals are.

2 hours ago, freeman said:

That day was pretty much here before Barack Obama and Eric Holder ignited their race war on the basis of their false Ferguson narrative.

I admit that I was somewhat naive about racism before Obama's candidacy.  I was surprised at just how widespread and systemic racism is among blacks.

Only when it is revealed that Harris paid to give some guy a blowjob and then  paid $130,000 to keep it from being made public,and THEN denied that he ever got the blow job or paid the hush money  his lawyer, and finally that it is revealed that all the rumors were true... THEN you can claim some equivalency between Harris and Trump.

The reality is that Trump has to PAY for sex.He is that undesirable.

Remember this when, at last, what Putin has on Trump is finally released.

7 minutes ago, RHanson said:

I admit that I was somewhat naive about racism before Obama's candidacy.  I was surprised at just how widespread and systemic racism is among blacks.

Touche!

So was I.

But fortunately I don't think racism is really widespread among blacks. Just the leftist jerks we see on TV, in the streets and of course the democrat inner city plantation overseers like Jessie Jackson, Al Sharpton and Louis Farrakan.

13 hours ago, king of the county said:

Biden didn’t even pronounce her name correctly today introducing her lol 😝 

With Biden, I'm surprised he can pronounce his own name. Have you heard him pronounce his own name lately?

Biden STILL doesn't know the difference between his wife and his sister.  Biden is probably screwing his sister and inviting his wife to family outings.

Hell if I know!

1 minute ago, XavierOnassis said:

You are naive about your OWN rscism still.

What rscism?  Please be so kind as to illuminate your vile assertion.

Unlike a great many Democrats, I don't make judgement about individuals based on their member ships in various groups, including race.

15 hours ago, Duck615 said:

Funny how you libtards still believe in the polls after what happened in 2016

Again HILLARY GOT MORE VOTES, just as the polls said she would.

And of course, since they did not correctly predict the ELECTORAL vote, Biden and the pollsters will have learned how to be more accurate.

dumbduck is a moron who eats boogers. 

1 minute ago, freeman said:

Touche!

So was I.

But fortunately I don't think racism is really widespread among blacks. Just the leftist jerks we see on TV, in the streets and of course the democrat plantation overseers like Jessie Jackson, Al Sharpton and Louis Farrakan.

I think those are among the most obvious racists who happen to be black, but I also think a significant majority of blacks are racists.

On C-SPAN this morning a black feminist black studies professor stated that some 97% of black women voters vote democrats but black men are "slipping" a bit.  I think that kind of monolithic behavior is symptomatic of racism. 

9 minutes ago, XavierOnassis said:

Again HILLARY GOT MORE VOTES, just as the polls said she would.

And of course, since they did not correctly predict the ELECTORAL vote, Biden and the pollsters will have learned how to be more accurate.

dumbduck is a moron who eats boogers. 

The "news" coverage at the start of the the evening on election night 2016 was STILL pushing the narrative that Hillary was going to win in an Electoral landslide.

Chink Uyger was having full fledged meltdown by 9pm... it was great!

Just now, rippy38 said:

The "news" coverage at the start of the the evening on election night 2016 was STILL pushing the narrative that Hillary was going to win in an Electoral landslide.

Chink Uyger was having full flrdged meltdown by 9pm... it was great!

Trump's LOSER TANTRUM will be one of the great displays of all time.