Jump to content

Tucker Carlsen disrespects the first woman of color nominated for Vice President of the United States  


Recommended Posts

 

Fox News anchor loses cool after being corrected on how to ...

 

 

 

Tucker Carlson showed his true color(s) yet again in his utter disrespect - no, contempt - for the first BIPOC VP candidate, Kamala Harris, by deliberately mispronouncing her name time and time again in front of millions of viewers. Even after he was corrected by his guest the first time, he continually mispronounced it (making it sound like 'camel'). Another instance of journalistic infamy served up courtesy of every redneck's favorite go-to station to fuel their irrational hatred: Fox News. Fox has yet to release a statement. I am appalled and disgusted.

 

Twitter was on fire. There were calls for boycotting Tucker's sponsors. Tucker might be going on another extended vacation.

 

 

Tucker Carlson Continually Mispronounce Kamala Harris’ First Name, Get Corrected On Air, and STILL Keep Doing It

https://www.mediaite.com/election-2020/watch-tucker-carlson-continually-mispronounce-kamala-harris-first-name-get-corrected-on-air-and-still-keep-doing-it/

(Full article and video at above link)

 

 

Fox News host Tucker Carlson repeatedly mispronounced the first name of newly-announced Democratic vice presidential nominee Sen. Kamala Harris on Tuesday, and then after being corrected on air by a guest, still continued to make the same mistake throughout the segment.

During the opening of his Tuesday show, Carlson offered up an extended attack on Harris, who had just been picked as the running mate by the presumptive Democratic nominee, Joe Biden. But throughout the monologue, the Fox host  mispronounced the California senator’s first name as “CAMel-eh” multiple times, when she, in fact, pronounces it as “Comma-lah.”

 But after concluding his introduction, Carlson then welcomed former Clinton adviser Richard Goodstein. But before answering the Fox News host’s question, Goodstein politely corrected Carlson by phonetically explaining the correct way to say the first name of the Democratic vice presidential nominee.

“Tucker, can I say one quick thing. This is something that will serve you and your fellow hosts on Fox. Her name is pronounced comma, like the punctuation mark, lah. Kamala. I’ve heard every — that’s how it is.”

Carlson responded and then shook his head. “So what!”

“I’ve heard every — that’s how it is,” Goodstein continued, still politely trying to help Carlson. “I think out of respect for somebody who’s going to be on the national ticket, pronouncing her name right. It’s kind of a bare minimum.”

Carlson, who began laughing as Goodstein spoke, shot back: “So I’m disrespecting her by mispronouncing her name ?” he asked, before pivoting to a snarky counter-attack.

The pair moved on but then just 53 seconds later, Carlson again mispronounced Harris’ first name wrong during a back-and-forth about the sexual assault claims against Biden. That prompted Goodstein to immediately but firmly restate her full name, with the proper pronunciation, just seconds later.

Barely a minute later, Carlson made the same mistake again: “Name three things that Kamala Harris sincerely believes. Issues on which she will not change your view, policy issues.” And again, during his answer, Goodstein included the full correct pronunciation of Harris’ name.

Then, after two more minutes, Carlson for a third time after being publicly corrected, mispronounced her name again before the segment came to an end.

 

 

 

Tucker's Mellow | claytoonz

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The horror!

The OP is erroneous.    Kamala the Whore is NOT the first negress to ever be chosen as a Vice-Presidential candidate, and, no, she has NOT been nominated for such a position.

Donald Trump - is a successful Private Citizen and Businessman.   Commiela Harris - is a Public Communist Whore who Fucker her way into Political prominence on the Public's dime.

Did he call the Senator Camel or something?

 

Some people have names that are very difficult to pronounce correctly unless you have a shared native language.  Moreover, mispronouncing someone name, even intentional, is hardly racists.  Racists are those who make generalized judgement about people of a race based on the behavior of some few, as if pigmentation determines how people behave.

 

Her selection was predicated on her gender and race, intentional discrimination, and now the bigots who insisted on a black woman for the office are the same people calling others racists?

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, drvoke said:

 

Fox News anchor loses cool after being corrected on how to ...

 

 

 

Tucker Carlson showed his true color(s) yet again in his utter disrespect - no, contempt - for the first BIPOC VP candidate, Kamala Harris, by deliberately mispronouncing her name time and time again in front of millions of viewers. Even after he was corrected by his guest the first time, he continually mispronounced it (making it sound like 'camel'). Another instance of journalistic infamy served up courtesy of every redneck's favorite go-to station to fuel their irrational hatred: Fox News. Fox has yet to release a statement. I am appalled and disgusted.

 

Twitter was on fire. There were calls for boycotting Tucker's sponsors. Tucker might be going on another extended vacation.

 

 

Tucker Carlson Continually Mispronounce Kamala Harris’ First Name, Get Corrected On Air, and STILL Keep Doing It

https://www.mediaite.com/election-2020/watch-tucker-carlson-continually-mispronounce-kamala-harris-first-name-get-corrected-on-air-and-still-keep-doing-it/

(Full article and video at above link)

 

 

Fox News host Tucker Carlson repeatedly mispronounced the first name of newly-announced Democratic vice presidential nominee Sen. Kamala Harris on Tuesday, and then after being corrected on air by a guest, still continued to make the same mistake throughout the segment.

During the opening of his Tuesday show, Carlson offered up an extended attack on Harris, who had just been picked as the running mate by the presumptive Democratic nominee, Joe Biden. But throughout the monologue, the Fox host  mispronounced the California senator’s first name as “CAMel-eh” multiple times, when she, in fact, pronounces it as “Comma-lah.”

 But after concluding his introduction, Carlson then welcomed former Clinton adviser Richard Goodstein. But before answering the Fox News host’s question, Goodstein politely corrected Carlson by phonetically explaining the correct way to say the first name of the Democratic vice presidential nominee.

“Tucker, can I say one quick thing. This is something that will serve you and your fellow hosts on Fox. Her name is pronounced comma, like the punctuation mark, lah. Kamala. I’ve heard every — that’s how it is.”

Carlson responded and then shook his head. “So what!”

“I’ve heard every — that’s how it is,” Goodstein continued, still politely trying to help Carlson. “I think out of respect for somebody who’s going to be on the national ticket, pronouncing her name right. It’s kind of a bare minimum.”

Carlson, who began laughing as Goodstein spoke, shot back: “So I’m disrespecting her by mispronouncing her name ?” he asked, before pivoting to a snarky counter-attack.

The pair moved on but then just 53 seconds later, Carlson again mispronounced Harris’ first name wrong during a back-and-forth about the sexual assault claims against Biden. That prompted Goodstein to immediately but firmly restate her full name, with the proper pronunciation, just seconds later.

Barely a minute later, Carlson made the same mistake again: “Name three things that Kamala Harris sincerely believes. Issues on which she will not change your view, policy issues.” And again, during his answer, Goodstein included the full correct pronunciation of Harris’ name.

Then, after two more minutes, Carlson for a third time after being publicly corrected, mispronounced her name again before the segment came to an end.

 

 

 

Tucker's Mellow | claytoonz

 

 

 

Liberal pussy Victim-hood and Race-baiting.

 

...for their Communist whore - Commiela Harris.

 

That didn't take long.

 

Course - it's really all they have with this Marxist suck-starter...

 

Kamala_Harris_A_Blow_For_Equality.png

 

Ha!

Link to post
Share on other sites
34 minutes ago, pmurT said:

 

He said, "Camel-la Harris"

 Did he pronounce both "l"s?

 

If he is a racist, what race is he a racist against?  Is he a racist against blacks?  Is it racist to think that Sen. Harris is black instead instead of Asian?  If you are by-racial, does one black parent trump the race of the other parent?  Why is former President Obama considered black instead of white?

 

I think it racist to think of bi-racial individuals to be black just because one of their parents is black.  I think it racist to even care what race a person might be and yet the Democrats pushed hard to discriminate in the selection process in that the selection process involved both gender and racial discrimination. 

 

What a bunch of bigots.

 

One year, one day in the future, no one will care, or so I would Pray for such a happy day.

Link to post
Share on other sites
36 minutes ago, Blue Devil said:

 

Liberal pussy Victim-hood and Race-baiting.

 

...for their Communist whore - Commiela Harris.

 

That didn't take long.

 

Course - it's really all they have with this Marxist suck-starter...

 

Kamala_Harris_A_Blow_For_Equality.png

 

Ha!

Oh yea to see a video of her workin it 

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, drvoke said:

 

Fox News anchor loses cool after being corrected on how to ...

 

 

 

Tucker Carlson showed his true color(s) yet again in his utter disrespect - no, contempt - for the first BIPOC VP candidate, Kamala Harris, by deliberately mispronouncing her name time and time again in front of millions of viewers. Even after he was corrected by his guest the first time, he continually mispronounced it (making it sound like 'camel'). Another instance of journalistic infamy served up courtesy of every redneck's favorite go-to station to fuel their irrational hatred: Fox News. Fox has yet to release a statement. I am appalled and disgusted.

 

Twitter was on fire. There were calls for boycotting Tucker's sponsors. Tucker might be going on another extended vacation.

 

 

Tucker Carlson Continually Mispronounce Kamala Harris’ First Name, Get Corrected On Air, and STILL Keep Doing It

https://www.mediaite.com/election-2020/watch-tucker-carlson-continually-mispronounce-kamala-harris-first-name-get-corrected-on-air-and-still-keep-doing-it/

(Full article and video at above link)

 

 

Fox News host Tucker Carlson repeatedly mispronounced the first name of newly-announced Democratic vice presidential nominee Sen. Kamala Harris on Tuesday, and then after being corrected on air by a guest, still continued to make the same mistake throughout the segment.

During the opening of his Tuesday show, Carlson offered up an extended attack on Harris, who had just been picked as the running mate by the presumptive Democratic nominee, Joe Biden. But throughout the monologue, the Fox host  mispronounced the California senator’s first name as “CAMel-eh” multiple times, when she, in fact, pronounces it as “Comma-lah.”

 But after concluding his introduction, Carlson then welcomed former Clinton adviser Richard Goodstein. But before answering the Fox News host’s question, Goodstein politely corrected Carlson by phonetically explaining the correct way to say the first name of the Democratic vice presidential nominee.

“Tucker, can I say one quick thing. This is something that will serve you and your fellow hosts on Fox. Her name is pronounced comma, like the punctuation mark, lah. Kamala. I’ve heard every — that’s how it is.”

Carlson responded and then shook his head. “So what!”

“I’ve heard every — that’s how it is,” Goodstein continued, still politely trying to help Carlson. “I think out of respect for somebody who’s going to be on the national ticket, pronouncing her name right. It’s kind of a bare minimum.”

Carlson, who began laughing as Goodstein spoke, shot back: “So I’m disrespecting her by mispronouncing her name ?” he asked, before pivoting to a snarky counter-attack.

The pair moved on but then just 53 seconds later, Carlson again mispronounced Harris’ first name wrong during a back-and-forth about the sexual assault claims against Biden. That prompted Goodstein to immediately but firmly restate her full name, with the proper pronunciation, just seconds later.

Barely a minute later, Carlson made the same mistake again: “Name three things that Kamala Harris sincerely believes. Issues on which she will not change your view, policy issues.” And again, during his answer, Goodstein included the full correct pronunciation of Harris’ name.

Then, after two more minutes, Carlson for a third time after being publicly corrected, mispronounced her name again before the segment came to an end.

 

 

 

Tucker's Mellow | claytoonz

 

 

Every newscaster pronounces her name differently...nothing new here...

Nothing racist about it...also, he's just calling a spade a spade...

Link to post
Share on other sites
44 minutes ago, Blue Devil said:

 

Liberal pussy Victim-hood and Race-baiting.

 

...for their Communist whore - Commiela Harris.

 

That didn't take long.

 

Course - it's really all they have with this Marxist suck-starter...

 

Kamala_Harris_A_Blow_For_Equality.png

 

Ha!

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, king of the county said:

It’s comma la

Well, by what posters say about her sex life, mebbe it should be pronounced cum-all-a?

Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, ROG62 said:

Well, by what posters say about her sex life, mebbe it should be pronounced cum-all-a?

Why would her supposed "sex life" be of concern to you when Donald Tramp's public sex life he often bragged about is no problem? 

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, calguy said:

Why would her supposed "sex life" be of concern to you when Donald Tramp's public sex life he often bragged about is no problem? 

well calvin, I never stated it was "of concern" to me, nor is President Trump's...IOW, it's filed in my WGAF folder...

Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, calguy said:

Why would her supposed "sex life" be of concern to you when Donald Tramp's public sex life he often bragged about is no problem? 

 

Donald Trump - is a successful Private Citizen and Businessman.

 

Commiela Harris - is a Public Communist Whore who Fucker her way into Political prominence on the Public's dime.

  • Thumb up 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

KING:  Thank you for this great gift!

 

I am going to forward this meme or yours to virtually every woman I know

and it is going to GUARANTEE a Biden landslide victory

 

THANK YOU!  THANK YOU!  THANK YOU!!!!! 

Kamala_Harris_A_Blow_For_Equality.png

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Scout said:

KING:  Thank you for this great gift!

 

I am going to forward this meme or yours to virtually every woman I know

and it is going to GUARANTEE a Biden landslide victory

 

THANK YOU!  THANK YOU!  THANK YOU!!!!! 

Kamala_Harris_A_Blow_For_Equality.png

 

 

Only from the homies that want a blow-job from the Whore.

 

Ha!

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Scout said:

KING:  Thank you for this great gift!

 

I am going to forward this meme or yours to virtually every woman I know

and it is going to GUARANTEE a Biden landslide victory

 

THANK YOU!  THANK YOU!  THANK YOU!!!!! 

Kamala_Harris_A_Blow_For_Equality.png

 

You're a fucking moron. Kamela Harris was so extreme, she literally disappeared in the primaries and was literally nominated due to skin color and gender. You don't think Americans are smart enough to figure that out? 

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Str8tEdge said:

You're a fucking moron. Kamela Harris was so extreme, she literally disappeared in the primaries and was literally nominated due to skin color and gender. You don't think Americans are smart enough to figure that out? 

 

Biden will still poll a double digit lead.  

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Scout said:

I just sent it out and told people that the meme was created and distributed by the Trump Campaign!  

So you told a lie. 😆 How surprising considering how many lies you get caught in here.

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Scout said:

 

Biden will still poll a double digit lead.  

Funny how you libtards still believe in the polls after what happened in 2016

  • Thumb up 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...