Guests feel free to register and post ×
WELCOME NEW MEMBERS AND GUESTS FEEL FREE TO REGISTER AND POST ×
WELCOME NEW MEMBERS AND GUESTS ×

What do you call a person who picks someone TOTALLY on SKIN COLOR AND GENDER????

23 hours ago, XavierOnassis said:

Biden is experienced and capable and Trump wants to destroy the post office and Social Security. He has NO PLANS for healthcare, other than destroying Obamacare as well. He has NOT made this country great. He has deliberately fomented chaos and disharmony, just as Putin hoped he would.

Harris is a far better candidate for VP than Pence, a fundie has been.

Biden = 47 years of lining his coffers...what are his "accomplishments", xo?

Explain how President Trump plans to dismantle the PO

Explain the plans he has for no healthcare...obamacare never got off the ground...

YOU are the one "deliberately fomenting chaos and disharmony"...just as Putin wants it

What's a "fundie"? 

23 hours ago, XavierOnassis said:

Biden is experienced and capable and Trump wants to destroy the post office and Social Security. He has NO PLANS for healthcare, other than destroying Obamacare as well. He has NOT made this country great. He has deliberately fomented chaos and disharmony, just as Putin hoped he would.

Harris is a far better candidate for VP than Pence, a fundie has been.

word of the day = foment

12 hours ago, Scout said:

No.  But the Electoral College is the epitome of affirmative action for Republicans so 

I guess there is nothing wrong with it, eh?  

If it is okay to favor Republicans thru the election process how can you find anything wrong with any program that helps another minority?  

Explain how the "electorate" favors Republicans?

12 hours ago, XavierOnassis said:

Every human on this planet is descended from people who lived through the Stone Age, you fundie dolt. It is simply a  period that defined stage of progress, Stone Age, Bronze Age, Iron Age and so on.It is obvious that human beings are animals  descended from apes.

It's become obvious that you haven't descended yet...just like your balls, eh?

2 hours ago, whiteboy said:

Fuck minorities.

Why the fuck should I help them?

This is America mother fucker.

Stand up, on your own, and support your damn self.

Bunch of fucking pussies always wanting hand-outs.

Fuck that.

Agreed...I realized the morning after I graduated from high school...I thought, "it's the real world now, I'm on my own and no one is going to do it for me..."

While unfortunate, my Father passed away when I was 14. It spurred me to take care of things my Mothers couldn't. I took the initiative to figure things out, and if I couldn't, I would ask...back then, there's wasn't welfare, and if you lost your job, you damn well better find another one...unemployment was impossible to get...work or die was the mantra back then...as it should be today...

13 hours ago, Scout said:

No.  But the Electoral College is the epitome of affirmative action for Republicans so 

If it is okay to favor Republicans thru the election process how can you find anything wrong with any program that helps another minority?  

Would you have brow beat the EC if it put Hillary in the White House?

On August 12, 2020 at 4:12 AM, MidnightMax said:

What do you call a person who picks someone TOTALLY on SKIN COLOR????

uhhhh, exercising our White Privilege for 400urs and counting?? lol

...and remember, Kamala is part of the Dem's neo- Negros/half-White with Northern-European features (light skin, pointy nose, small lips) so make no mistake about that. The Dems hate the traditional dark negroidal features just like us Repubs, which is why we Repubs never complain about how the Dems have abandoned dark negros.

3 minutes ago, pmurT said:

uhhhh, exercising our White Privilege for 400urs and counting?? lol

...and remember, Kamala is part of the Dem's neo- Negros/half-White with Northern-European features (light skin, pointy nose, small lips) so make no mistake about that. The Dems hate the traditional dark negroidal features just like us Repubs, which is why we Repubs never complain about how the Dems have abandoned dark negros.

If Uncle Joe wasn't a racist, he would have picked someone like this. See the source image

21 minutes ago, AnotherJim said:

If Uncle Joe wasn't a racist, he would have picked someone like this. See the source image

Fail.

She's not a USA citizen. So Biden would lie saying he didn't pick her for that reason.

14 hours ago, Duck615 said:

How come Trump was never a racist till he became President?

Biden is the true racist.

The worthless mofo has ALWAYS been a racist.He was fined for refusing to rent to Blacks. He bought fill page ads telling the government to execute the Central Park Five,whom were entirely innocent of killing a woman in the park. He won't even apologize for that.

But Trump is beyond a racist. He thinks  Black people are unworthy scum, but he also thinks that YOU, dumbduck is scum, he thinks that he,Trump, is some sort of superior being and all others should follow him.

Trump cares exclusively for Trump.

Xavier as God as he is most certain he knows the thoughts of another man.

Let us admit the obvious, the thoughts of another man are not intersubjectivly verifiable.  This is how stupid people continually conflate their personal opinions and bigotries with reality.

• Thumb up 1

9 hours ago, ROG62 said:

Explain how the "electorate" favors Republicans?

What are you quoting re the word "electorate'? 

I said the electoral college favors Republicans.

IF you know anything about the Electoral College, you don't have to ask how it does it. 

21 hours ago, XavierOnassis said:

Every human on this planet is descended from people who lived through the Stone Age, you fundie dolt. It is simply a  period that defined stage of progress, Stone Age, Bronze Age, Iron Age and so on.It is obvious that human beings are animals  descended from apes.

You could have just posted a picture of Patrick Ewing for a more convincing argument.

• Haha 1

21 hours ago, Scout said:

The "ELECTORAL COLLEGE" is the way we have picked our President since the founding fathers did NOT want larger states (population-wise) to over-shadow the smaller states.

A   Parliamentary government, the Parliament :ELECTS"  their  leader, the Prime Minister.

Maybe you need to go to China, or Cuba for a while, THEN you will see YOUR "idea" of "DEMOCRACY". (BARF) .                

2 minutes ago, bgr39 said:

The "ELECTORAL COLLEGE" is the way we have picked our President since the founding fathers did NOT want larger states (population-wise) to over-shadow the smaller states.

A   Parliamentary government, the Parliament :ELECTS"  their  leader, the Prime Minister.

Maybe you need to go to China, or Cuba for a while, THEN you will see YOUR "idea" of "DEMOCRACY". (BARF) .                

This is false.  Make him show you the text written by the Founders that says that is the reason 

they created an electoral college.  

3 minutes ago, Scout said:

And does it really matter WHY the Founders created a policy that is stupid?

The ONLY thing that is "STUPID" is your ridiculous rant about the Electoral College.

It is in the Constitution, and there it stays until it is changed.

You just can't stand that Trump is our President,  UNTIL we have another election.  THEN, WHOEVER wins the Electoral College will be our NEXT President.

Sorry, have diarrhea-of-the-mouth all you want, but the shit you are spewing ain't gonna change ANYTHING!                           :)  :)  :) 

FOUR MORE YEARS!

49 minutes ago, Scout said:

What are you quoting re the word "electorate'? 

I said the electoral college favors Republicans.

IF you know anything about the Electoral College, you don't have to ask how it does it. 

Sorry, auto fill...Explain how the "electors" favor Republicans?