Jump to content

Is There Any Racial or Ethnic Group that Joe Biden Hasn’t Insulted Yet?


Recommended Posts

Former Vice President Joe Biden is about to pick his running mate. When that happens, I don't know. He might have forgotten, given that the man's mind is being eaten by worms. Yet, we're not here to talk about Joe's diminishing mental state. We're talking about how in the era of political correctness, zeroing on problematic actions, and furthering the "woke" agenda, Joe Biden can pretty much insult every racial and ethnic group in the country and not get dragged for it.

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, TBHWT said:

Former Vice President Joe Biden is about to pick his running mate. When that happens, I don't know. He might have forgotten, given that the man's mind is being eaten by worms. Yet, we're not here to talk about Joe's diminishing mental state. We're talking about how in the era of political correctness, zeroing on problematic actions, and furthering the "woke" agenda, Joe Biden can pretty much insult every racial and ethnic group in the country and not get dragged for it.

Black faggot transgendered  jews from Vermont?

Link to post
Share on other sites

I don't care about groups of people as in "racial or ethnic group", but Biden was always one of the dimmest bulbs in the firmament of the Senate, and then he was picked to be Vice President.  This dim whit, literally, only wanes.  It is sad to watch, sadder still that so many people hate President Trump so much as to ignore Biden's obvious mental decline.

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Trump is the most ignorant president ever,and his mental and emotional states are clearly not rising. He tweets dumb shit daily.

Trump deserves far more hate than he has so far. When people realize that he has fucked up their Social Security and Medicare, there will be many more that loath his sorry lard ass.

 

There is little evidence that Biden has actually offended any ethnic groups.

Trump has offended them all. There are few Latinos, Blacks, native Amerians and people whose countries Trump has called "shitholes" that do not consider him to be an offensive racist.\

 

Why is that?

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, XavierOnassis said:

Trump is the most ignorant president ever,and his mental and emotional states are clearly not rising. He tweets dumb shit daily.

Trump deserves far more hate than he has so far. When people realize that he has fucked up their Social Security and Medicare, there will be many more that loath his sorry lard ass.

Americans DO NOT WANT SOCIALIZED HEALTH CARE.You are drooling idiot.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, 123urout said:

Americans DO NOT WANT SOCIALIZED HEALTH CARE.You are drooling idiot.

The majority of them disagree with that.

Run around in ever-diminishing circles until <*POP!*> you disappear up your own asshole,you ignorant, uneducated fundie hicktown yokel.

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, XavierOnassis said:

The majority of them disagree with that.

Run around in ever-diminishing circles until <*POP!*> you disappear up your own asshole,you ignorant, uneducated fundie hicktown yokel.

I come from a hick town that would beat the ever loving shit out of your antifa fags with in seconds..COME ON DOWN!

Capitalism increases quality and reduces price, Every red blooded American knows that comrad.

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, XavierOnassis said:

Trump is the most ignorant president ever,and his mental and emotional states are clearly not rising. He tweets dumb shit daily.

Trump deserves far more hate than he has so far. When people realize that he has fucked up their Social Security and Medicare, there will be many more that loath his sorry lard ass.

Nice try....

Now educate yourself.....

 

50 Things They Don’t Want You to Know About Trump’: HarperCollins Reveals Breitbart Editor Jerome Hudson’s Book Cover

86,318 Jerome_EditBNN
BREITBART NEWS
29 Jul 20205,071
4:09

Publishing powerhouse HarperCollins has released the cover of Breitbart News Entertainment Editor Jerome Hudson’s latest book, 50 Things They Don’t Want You to Know About Trump, which promises to deliver counterintuitive facts about the president’s first term that the establishment media have worked so hard to hide.

The ultimate collection of facts about what President Donald Trump accomplished in his first term — facts your professors; your politicians in Washington, DC; TV pundits; and Hollywood celebrities don’t want you to know. They include:

  • President Trump allocated more funding to historically black colleges and universities than any other president.
  • The poverty rate for black and Hispanic Americans dropped to an all-time low in 2018.
  • The famous “Muslim Ban” excluded 87 percent of the world’s Muslims.
  • Blue-collar workers enjoyed three times the wage growth of the top one percent of households.
  • Median household income reached $65,666 in 2019, the highest level on record.
  • From his first month in office, President Trump presided over the largest manufacturing boom in a first term since the 1970s.
  • Trump has been tougher on Putin than Obama was.
  • The Trump DOJ has opened more than 1,000 cases against the world’s top intellectual property thieves as America loses trillions in Chinese theft.
  • Trump prioritized breaking the Chinese monopoly on rare-earth elements, and the U.S. is digging for them for the first time since the Manhattan Project.
  • Border crossings plummeted by 78 percent from March 2019 to March 2020.
  • Democrats began calling for trump’s impeachment months before he was the Republican nominee.
  • Violent crime has fallen every year since Trump took office after rising the last two years under Obama.
  • Trump’s federal agencies are investigating the big tech giants’ monopolistic practices.

Jerome has a powerful voice that gets under the left’s skin as he utilizes tools that irritate them … like research, truth, and insight,” said Breitbart News President and CEO Larry Solov.

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, 123urout said:

I come from a hick town that would beat the ever loving shit out of your antifa fags with in seconds..COME ON DOWN!

Capitalism increases quality and reduces price, Every red blooded American knows that comrad.

Physical violence will not make you smarter.

Capitalism CAN increase quality. Ma Bell did not increase in quality from 1940 to 1970. 

How did capitalism improve the quality of Kodak?

Capitalism has INCREASED the price of generic drugs for the past  10 years, with no rise in quality.

You are both ignorant and stupid. A sad, ignorant hicktown yokel who gets his jollies insulting "liberals".

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, XavierOnassis said:

Physical violence will not make you smarter.

Capitalism CAN increase quality. Ma Bell did not increase in quality from 1940 to 1970. 

How did capitalism improve the quality of Kodak?

Capitalism has INCREASED the price of generic drugs for the past  10 years, with no rise in quality.

You are both ignorant and stupid. A sad, ignorant hicktown yokel who gets his jollies insulting "liberals".

Maybe physical violence will make the idiots a bit smarter. I didn't see that coming, but now I know.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, XavierOnassis said:

Physical violence will not make you smarter.

Capitalism CAN increase quality. Ma Bell did not increase in quality from 1940 to 1970. 

How did capitalism improve the quality of Kodak?

Capitalism has INCREASED the price of generic drugs for the past  10 years, with no rise in quality.

You are both ignorant and stupid. A sad, ignorant hicktown yokel who gets his jollies insulting "liberals".

What increased the price was Demorat policy that did not allow capitalism to work you drooling knuckle dragger.God, how the hell do you even feed yourself?

Communism has failed every where it has happened,how do you get so stupid?

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, 123urout said:

What increased the price was Demorat policy that did not allow capitalism to work you drooling knuckle dragger.God, how the hell do you even feed yourself?

Communism has failed every where it has happened,how do you get so stupid?

Communism certainly has raised the standard of living in China.

But that has nothing to do with capitalism's failures.

Ma Bell, a capitalist company, like all capitalists, hated competition, and bribed politicians to allow it to compete as a monopoly.

When Eisenhower was president until when Ford was president. Ma Bell made HUGE profits and improved nothing.

Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, XavierOnassis said:

Communism certainly has raised the standard of living in China.

But that has nothing to do with capitalism's failures.

Ma Bell, a capitalist company, like all capitalists, hated competition, and bribed politicians to allow it to compete as a monopoly.

When Eisenhower was president until when Ford was president. Ma Bell made HUGE profits and improved nothing.

With Bell, when I made a phone call, the call went through. Now we have communication pandemonium.

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, XavierOnassis said:

Communism certainly has raised the standard of living in China.

But that has nothing to do with capitalism's failures.

Ma Bell, a capitalist company, like all capitalists, hated competition, and bribed politicians to allow it to compete as a monopoly.

When Eisenhower was president until when Ford was president. Ma Bell made HUGE profits and improved nothing.

Capitalism has raised the standard of living in China ....period.

You betray your marxist intentions with every post.

Link to post
Share on other sites
23 minutes ago, Whitemajikman said:

Capitalism has raised the standard of living in China ....period.

You betray your marxist intentions with every post.

I am merely pointing out that the Chinese, who call capitalism, "Socialism with Chinese characteristics" remain in power and are still in some ways, following Marxist principles.

Was I RECOMMENDING Chinese capitalism (0r whatever) to ne imposed here? I was not.

All I would like to see is socialized medicine and Internet access for all who wish it at a modest cost.

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, XavierOnassis said:

I am merely pointing out that the Chinese, who call capitalism, "Socialism with Chinese characteristics" remain in power and are still in some ways, following Marxist principles.

Was I RECOMMENDING Chinese capitalism (0r whatever) to ne imposed here? I was not.

All I would like to see is socialized medicine and Internet access for all who wish it at a modest cost.

Principles with little Choice....

No capitalism would end their reign and fast.

Just by sheer numbers.

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...