.  .  .  has failed its goals !

I do not think to have a puppet switch every 4 or 8 years is a good thing for America !

So, the next puppet can undo all that the previous puppet did !

This is ridiculous !

I am more for the CHINA-WAY  .  .  .  with a slight DIFFERENCE !

A  leader-for-life  .  .  .  with a well armed populace making sure he walks the right path !

And   OF COURSE  .  .  .   JUSTICES WOULD NEED TO BE ELECTED TOO, SINCE THEY SERVE THE people !

And not for life either !

Just look at Ginsburg  .  .  .  an incoherent mummy that will soon be wrapped up in bandages and buried in a sarcophagus

Gimmie a break !

• Haha 1

Leader for life doesn't work, because one of the main issues in this country is the age of these idiots.

President should be allowed to serve until they are 65. No longer.

Term would be determined by what age they were elected. If a 40 year old can do the job, we have our president for 25 years.

Only way that would work is if we did away with political parties, so our government wouldn't just waste years and years trying to impeach whoever was in the office.

Impeachment if needed, should be done by public vote, not political tribunal.

For the congress, no one should be allowed more than 10 years total service and the 65 age limit should still apply, as well as 35 year old minimum.

Just spitballing ...

3 minutes ago, whiteboy said:

Leader for life doesn't work, because one of the main issues in this country is the age of these idiots.

Term would be determined by what age they were elected. If a 40 year old can do the job, we have our president for 25 years.

Only way that would work is if we did away with political parties, so our government wouldn't just waste years and years trying to impeach whoever was in the office.

For the congress, no one should be allowed more than 10 years total service and the 65 age limit should still apply, as well as 35 year old minimum.

Just spitballing ...

Okay, most of that makes sense !

But NOT the 65 yo limit !

Here we have Mr. Trump, well over your 65yo limit and still firmly in charge of the wheeling and dealing of this nation !

And look at Mr. Xi !

Do both of them resemble, by any stretch of imagination, anything like this Alzheimer patient Biden in any way ?

And unlike China, of course, we'd still have a well armed populace to make sure the Commander-in-Chief keeps the course !

48 minutes ago, JinnMartini said:

I do not think to have a puppet switch every 4 or 8 years is a good thing for America !

So, the next puppet can undo all that the previous puppet did !

This is ridiculous !

I am more for the CHINA-WAY  .  .  .  with a slight DIFFERENCE !

A  leader-for-life  .  .  .  with a well armed populace making sure he walks the right path !

And   OF COURSE  .  .  .   JUSTICES WOULD NEED TO BE ELECTED TOO, SINCE THEY SERVE THE people !

And not for life either !

Just look at Ginsburg  .  .  .  an incoherent mummy that will soon be wrapped up in bandages and buried in a sarcophagus

Gimmie a break !

We have a democratic republic. It works fine, unless leftist authoritarians get into power and fuck us all. 

Also all this chaos is suppose to get the exact reaction weakminded twits like you gave here. 

Move to China. No one will miss you.

You are for the China way? You like having almost a billion people in abject 3rd world poverty?

I still say one of the few things the Founding Fathers got wrong is the percentage needed to pass legislation.

It should take at least 66% or maybe 75%.

If legislation gets that much support, it's probably good for America!!!!

Passage on 51% is ludicrous.

18 hours ago, Redoctober said:

You are for the China way?

Have some literate person read to you the content of my post, retard !

It says  "with a slight difference: a well armed populace !

18 hours ago, Redoctober said:

You like having almost a billion people in abject 3rd world poverty?

1- they're 1.4 billion, not  "almost a billion", retard !

2- Not talking of numbers, retard!

Just the political system  .  .  .  retard !

18 hours ago, solarcell said:

I still say one of the few things the Founding Fathers got wrong is the percentage needed to pass legislation.

Agreed !

1 hour ago, JinnMartini said:

Have some literate person read to you the content of my post, retard !

It says  "with a slight difference: a well armed populace !

1- they're 1.4 billion, not  "almost a billion", retard !

2- Not talking of numbers, retard!

Just the political system  .  .  .  retard !

This guy wants to do things the way they do in China, with slight differences. The slight differences are he would have people like him in power. LOL! You leftists keep saying this and it never changes. They actually believe if they were the ones in charge, it would be better. No the system is evil. It does not work. 

He thinks authoritarian countries like communist China can have a well armed populace. LOL! Yeah, authoritarians LOOOOOOVE a well armed populace. LMAO!

And he calls me the retard. LOL

40 minutes ago, Redoctober said:

You leftists  .  .  .

You missed taking your meds on the prescribed time, moron !

42 minutes ago, Redoctober said:

.....with slight differences

"slight" was sarcastic and it flew right over you empty skull !

46 minutes ago, Redoctober said:

He thinks authoritarian countries like communist China can have a well armed populace. LOL

We're talking about  America, asswipe !

47 minutes ago, Redoctober said:

And he calls me the retard. LOL

Yes, rightfully so !

Keep twisting stuff  .  .  .  see where it gets you !

6 minutes ago, JinnMartini said:

Yes, rightfully so !

Keep twisting stuff  .  .  .  see where it gets you !

What do you mean by the bold part?

You are right, it flew over my head. The thought of modeling anything after China is not within my comprehension. Some bad ideas ought to just die out. 

2 hours ago, Redoctober said:

You are right, it flew over my head.

It's okay, toddler!

On time you'll grow up and have your own view of the world surrounding you  .  .  .  not to mention you'll be able to  type on your own.

Until that time listen to adults and try to make anything out of their conversations !

2 minutes ago, JinnMartini said:

It's okay, toddler!

On time you'll grow up and have your own view of the world surrounding you  .  .  .  not to mention you'll be able to  type on your own.

Until that time listen to adults and try to make anything out of their conversations !

You post like Isabel. LOL

22 hours ago, Redoctober said:

We have a democratic republic.

A  "democratic republic" is an oxymoron, moron !

If you don't see the contradiction in there  you're just too retarded to understand the topic

We have Republicans and we have Democrats  .  .  .  diametrically opposite courses !

What we need is a POTUS for life, or for as long as  WE THE PEOPLE DEEM HIM FIT TO FULLFILL THE JOB !

23 hours ago, whiteboy said:

Just spitballing ...

Congressionals should do a 4 or 6 year internship with zero pay or perks and zero time fundraising, then assessed and if found competent by the people, 1 more term and zero benefits ...these people need to have a desire or passion to do the job, not just get rich and if serving for more than 1 term reap all the bennies...

7 minutes ago, Redoctober said:

You post like Isabel. LOL

Isabel?

I dunno !

My dick measures  7+ in, when stiff !

Does your Isabel match the requirements ?

22 hours ago, solarcell said:

Agreed...

If you don't see the contradiction in there  you're just too retarded to understand the topic

We have Republicans and we have Democrats  .  .  .  diametrically opposite courses !

What we need is a POTUS for life, or for as long as  WE THE PEOPLE DEEM HIM FIT TO FULLFILL THE JOB !

You have to be trolling me right now and you got me. LOL! Good one. I actually thought you were serious at first. 

well played sir.... well played....

No, that is false.

Republic means only that the country does not have a hereditary monarch,like a king. from the Latin: res publica, people's thing.Meaning that the leader is a member of the people.

Democratic is from the Greek Demos (people)  means that the people choose what the country does.

We have a Constitutional Representative Democratic Republic.

You might be the dummy here. 

4 minutes ago, XavierOnassis said:

No, that is false.

Republic means only that the country does not have a hereditary monarch,like a king. from the Latin: res publica, people's thing.Meaning that the leader is a member of the people.

Democratic is from the Greek Demos (people)  means that the people choose what the country does.

I just shook my head at his post.

8 minutes ago, Redoctober said:

You have to be trolling me right now and you got me.

No, I do not think I did !

9 minutes ago, Redoctober said:

I actually thought you were serious at first. 

I actually was !

11 minutes ago, Redoctober said:

well played sir

Thanks you, sir !

12 minutes ago, XavierOnassis said:

No, that is false.

You are a brainwashed,  biased retard, so whatever you post is worth less than shit !

But you go ahead and post as much crap as your soul sees fit !

In November we will just  IGNORE  (out of compassion)  all the crap you posted thus far !

4 more years of your most worst nightmare is in the making !

9 minutes ago, JinnMartini said:

You are a brainwashed,  biased retard, so whatever you post is worth less than shit !

But you go ahead and post as much crap as your soul sees fit !

In November we will just  IGNORE  (out of compassion)  all the crap you posted thus far !

4 more years of your most worst nightmare is in the making !

You have FAILED to tell me why my definition of our government is incorrect.

Mean insults is all you have. You are simply making yourself look like an aggressively ignorant troll.

Trump will lose, people are sick of his crap.

They do not like the post office, social security and medicare messed with by this corrupt, bungling asshole.

On 8/11/2020 at 3:58 PM, JinnMartini said:

Democracy is a form of government, not even that great a form of government.   A democracy is not a living thing and not capable of having goals, or dreams, or hatreds, such are the domain of individual people although a great many individuals may have nearly identical goals.

1 minute ago, RHanson said:

Democracy is a form of government, not even that great a form of government.   A democracy is not a living thing and not capable of having goals, or dreams, or hatreds, such are the domain of individual people although a great many individuals may have nearly identical goals.

So, besides blah blah blah , your point is ?