Jump to content

Biden picks Harris... Bye Bye Biden


Recommended Posts

  • Replies 187
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

A better pick then the fake Indian

Joe and da hoe 

Because you’re not being a perv 

Just now, rippy38 said:

Joe could do worse than Harris.

 

Hell, she likes to lock up lawbreakers.

She is running for president,Biden is not aware of what he is doing or coherent enough to know that Kamaltoe aint black, she a injun like Pokie hauntus.

Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, jrock2310 said:

Fun fact:  trump donated to Senator Harris.  TWICE.

 

EfKyGDTWkAAswbM.jpg

 

 

So Trump is fair and balanced? Yeah honest people already knew that. Glad you're catching on.

Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, impartialobserver said:

This reminds me of the facebook conspiracy theorists who claimed that the issues with Nevada's mail in primary were due solely to democrats cheating. That's funny. Considering that I have a deep, intimate knowledge of the database and know how many were posted after the declared date and how many did not follow simple instructions. Besides, 1.8 million registered voters and it is a snap of a finger to make sure that ballots only go to the right people. There will be errors unless you survey/interview every single individual.

Problem being, registration lists only get updated during elections...people die, move, get married with name changes, etc, so your intimacy with your database ensuring that with a snap of your finger, voter forms will only go to the right people is disingenuous at best...

Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, Imgreatagain said:

There’s no crying when it comes to politics 

Tell that to all of the cryers after hillbilly's epic defeat...

Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, king of the county said:

Sleepy creepy joe and phony kameltoe 

Now that's effin' funny... could be a song there...

Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, impartialobserver said:

This reminds me of the facebook conspiracy theorists who claimed that the issues with Nevada's mail in primary were due solely to democrats cheating. That's funny. Considering that I have a deep, intimate knowledge of the database and know how many were posted after the declared date and how many did not follow simple instructions. Besides, 1.8 million registered voters and it is a snap of a finger to make sure that ballots only go to the right people. There will be errors unless you survey/interview every single individual.

 

See what I meant by impaired cognitive function and incapacity for critical thought? Just as you thought two fools drinking fish tank cleaner had something to do with a drug that has been highly successful at treating COVID-19, for many months now, next you are "reminded" of "facebook conspiracy theorists" by a matter of fact mailing out of a half a million ballots in error that was admitted to by the "Center for Voter Information" that sent them out.

Which in itself is quite an admission for a organization that appears to be run by leftists that is in charge of the mailing under the guise of being an impartial organization.

Typical fox guarding the hen house in a country in which virtually all of the parasites in government and its bureaucracies, that feed at the public trough, are democrats with many being Marxists.

https://politicalnewsreport.com/us/who-is-the-center-for-voter-information/


I do understand why and will express that understanding in a dedicated thread.

  • Thumb up 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, impartialobserver said:

not all that surprising. I would say that his VP pick does not really impact his election odds. If the economy recovers in certain midwestern states, Trump wins.

The economy in the Midwest depends on agricultural exports, and Trump has pissed off Xi.

Xi is very smart, and realizes that helping Trump win is NOT in China's interests, so why  would he do this?

If you were Xi, would you help Trump?

The stockmarket is booming because  investors see inflation coming and that is one way to protect investments.

If you are an investor, check out MCHFX: up 37.89% for the year, 32.1% for the last 6 months and 10.1% for the last month. I ain't

lyin'. GDX up 63.2%. Xavier Onassis means Save your own asses.

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, XavierOnassis said:

The economy in the Midwest depends on agricultural exports, and Trump has pissed off Xi.

Xi is very smart, and realizes that helping Trump win is NOT in China's interests, so why  would he do this?

If you were Xi, would you help Trump?

The stockmarket is booming because  investors see inflation coming and that is one way to protect investments.

If you are an investor, check out MCHFX: up 37.89% for the year, 32.1% for the last 6 months and 10.1% for the last month. I ain't

lyin'. GDX up 63.2%. Xavier Onassis means Save your own asses.

Well who started printing all the money in the first place?bet you dont even know.It was the bastard child! He gave it all to the wealthy bankers and fucked the American citizens. Trump offset that crime by giving to the American people who deserve it. Pisses the top 1% off, you know the people who you say you hate but parrot their shit for them every day.

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, freeman said:

 

See what I meant by impaired cognitive function and incapacity for critical thought? Just as you thought two fools drinking fish tank cleaner had something to do with a drug that has been highly successful at treating COVID-19, for many months now, next you are "reminded" of "facebook conspiracy theorists" by a matter of fact mailing out of a half a million ballots in error that was admitted to by the "Center for Voter Information" that sent them out.

Which in itself is quite an admission for a organization that appears to be run by leftists that is in charge of the mailing under the guise of being an impartial organization.

Typical fox guarding the hen house in a country in which virtually all of the parasites in government and its bureaucracies, that feed at the public trough, are democrats with many being Marxists.

https://politicalnewsreport.com/us/who-is-the-center-for-voter-information/


I do understand why and will express that understanding in a dedicated thread.

Your post could not be less coherent if it had been written in Kazakh and Greek. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, 123urout said:

Well who started printing all the money in the first place?bet you dont even know.It was the bastard child! He gave it all to the wealthy bankers and fucked the American citizens. Trump offset that crime by giving to the American people who deserve it. Pisses the top 1% off, you know the people who you say you hate but parrot their shit for them every day.

You are a total moron and know nothing.

The Federal Reserve creates money as Congress orders it to.

The top 10% got most of Trump's tax cut.

Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, pmurT said:

 

You forgot, who puts the country first. You forgot, who loves the USA.

Based on what...?  He loves & respects it so much that his administration collaborated w/ foreign nationals to get elected?  

15 hours ago, pmurT said:

Yes.

That's the cornerstone difference between him, and Dems, so he seized it flawlessly and his moment as U.S. President is now in the spotlight for years to come.

You sounds like a member of the Manson family.  
 

... charlie loves us ...

 

houten-ap-er-190131_hpMain_4x5_992.jpg

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, jrock2310 said:

... his administration collaborated w/ foreign nationals to get elected?

 

Based on what? According to who? This:

 

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, XavierOnassis said:

 

The top 10% got most of Trump's tax cut.

 

Guess how many are Dems?  ... George Soros ... Bill Gates ... Warren Buffet ... Oprah Winfrey ... list goes on and on

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...