• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

A better pick then the fake Indian

Joe and da hoe 

Because you’re not being a perv 

36 minutes ago, impartialobserver said:

Does anything you write matter if he does not win?

Biden is NOT and if you need me too I can repeat this, NOT going to win.

Hell, he has NO ENTHUSIASM for anyone to "get out and vote for him". LAST POLL was around 16-18%. Trump is over 65%.

Add to it, you can expect 15-18% BLACK VOTE for Trump. Blacks are NOT going to be Biden's "monolithic block" and Harris is going to keep MANY home.

Just now, MidnightMax said:

Hell, he has NO ENTHUSIASM for anyone to "get out and vote for him". LAST POLL was around 16-18%. Trump is over 65%.

Add to it, you can expect 15-18% BLACK VOTE for Trump. Blacks are NOT going to be Biden's "monolithic block" and Harris is going to keep MANY home.

You are quite the dumbass. You never disappoint.

4 minutes ago, impartialobserver said:

how do you propose that they would filter out R votes and not have anybody tattle on them?

By district history.

Just "lose" half the ballots from districts that have traditionally voted R, and voila.

Sure you may "lose" a few Ds in the process, but as long as it's mostly Rs, it won't matter.

I do not disagree that Biden will win. However, all of what you wrote before 100% depends on Biden winning. Lets not put the cart before the horse. 

Just now, impartialobserver said:

I do not disagree that Biden will win. However, all of what you wrote before 100% depends on Biden winning. Lets not put the cart before the horse. 

Pssst. Moron.

Read CAREFULLY>>>>>>> BIDEN IS NOT GOING TO WIN. PERIOD!!!

NOT A FUCKING CHANCE IN HELL!!!

1 minute ago, rippy38 said:

By district history.

Just "lose" half the ballots from districts that have traditionally voted R, and voila.

Sure you may "lose" a few Ds in the process, but as long as it's mostly RS, it won't matter.

I will believe it when I see it. 

Pssst. Moron.

Read CAREFULLY>>>>>>> BIDEN IS NOT GOING TO WIN. PERIOD!!!

NOT A FUCKING CHANCE IN HELL!!!

did you not read my post, "I do not disagree that Biden will win"... or in plainer English, he will not win. I have been consistent in saying this for years. 

Just now, impartialobserver said:

did you not read my post, "I do not disagree that Biden will win"... or in plainer English, he will not win. I have been consistent in saying this for years. 

Using a DOUBLE NEGATIVE means that you said "Biden will win".

ENGLISH isn't your strong suite??

2 hours ago, rippy38 said:

Biden's VP pick stands a strong chance at holding the top position before Biden's term is up, so yeah, it's a pretty big deal.

True.

24 minutes ago, calguy said:

And you're stuck with a fake genius

And you're stuck with the two (2) Americans that sent the most negros into the criminal justice system, during this new millennium, but fortunately for you Donald Trump is not going to spend the next 80 days reminding negros voters of this.

8 minutes ago, MidnightMax said:

Using a DOUBLE NEGATIVE means that you said "Biden will win".

ENGLISH isn't your strong suite??

Your SCREAMING isn't going to make your defeat any less inevitable.

10 minutes ago, impartialobserver said:

Dont mind him. This is his way of being. ALL CAPS and nothing but insults. Should relax but some can't.

Poor Mad Max thinks typing in all caps to 75 people on this site is going to change the world. The man is very, very impressed with himself.

A great multitude of people and the left stream media where very vocal in wanting Biden to pick a black woman, that is their desire was for the presumptive Democratic presidential candidate to intentional discriminate on the bases of both gender and race when choosing a vice president for the Democratic ticket.

Nice work choice racist, sexist bigots.

Is not work a trigger word for Democrats?