• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

A better pick then the fake Indian

Joe and da hoe 

Because you’re not being a perv 

Moot, since the only way Biden can possibly win, would be by the dirtiest dealing in American political history. Rational thinking Americans are onto it. We already had one civil war; we don't want or need another. Plus Biden is circling Mars mentally. America is onto that also. He can't complete simple sentences; so how can he handle the presidency. Anyone who doesn't see he's slipped mentally, is also out of touch with reality.

Harris was criticized and demonized in the primaries for being hard nosed and carefree in prosecution of criminals. Who besides a peanut size fringe minority of the black community - black lives matter - doesn't want law enforcement? 80% of blacks in the cities polled want the same or more law enforcement.

I think the choice may have been calculated to offer the illusion of moving toward a more conventional center, while throwing a bone to those democrats they were loosing to the moronic defund the police fools.

Now we'll be able to learn what other kind of baggage she is dragging along.

If Joe Biden had selected anyones mother on this board as VP, they would call her a leftist, communist, whore.

In summation, they were ready to feign outrage no matter who it was.

1 hour ago, impartialobserver said:

Why are you so sure that mail in voting will assure Biden of victory in Wisconsin, Michigan, Pennsylvania, and Arizona? Those are the states that usually vote blue that Trump won and rather handily last time?

Because democrats are usually the liars and cheats that cheat in elections all the way back to mayor Daily's dead vote. Republicans are generally more moral and ethical than that, let alone they know they will be judged in a country with a two tier system of justice. Automatic innocence for democrats and guilt for Republicans.

Like Hillary's deleting emails and bleachbitting a hard drive after they were subpoenaed, while her crew took hammers to their subpoenaed phones and computers, without any prosecutions. While Trump's innocence was pursued as guilt for 4 years to the tune of 30+ million taxpayer dollars.

Dems will cheat just as surely as they did in 2016

1 minute ago, freeman said:

Because democrats are usually the liars and cheats that cheat in elections all the way back to mayor Daily's dead vote. Republicans are generally more moral and ethical than that, let alone they know they will be judged in a country with a two tier system of justice. Automatic innocence for democrats and guilt for Republicans.

Like Hillary's deleting emails and bleachbitting a hard drive after they were subpoenaed, while her crew took hammers to their subpoenaed phones and computers, without any prosecutions. While Trump's innocence was pursued as guilt for 4 years to the tune of 30+ million taxpayer dollars.

So lets refocus. Why is mail in voting ( viewed in isolation) going to help in the four states that I listed before?

5 minutes ago, impartialobserver said:

So lets refocus. Why is mail in voting ( viewed in isolation) going to help in the four states that I listed before?

No need to refocus. The answer is the same. It won't help republicans because democrats will cheat and republicans will not, and mail in voting will offer the greatest chance at cheating in the history of the republic as has been demonstrated in mail-in elections already.

To see the democrats willingness to cheat just look at the video above to see how they cheated in a regular election.

1 hour ago, impartialobserver said:

not all that surprising. I would say that his VP pick does not really impact his election odds. If the economy recovers in certain midwestern states, Trump wins.

Hate to tell you, but this REALLY matters more than you have considered.

Chances are, Biden isn't going to finish or perhaps even START his term. Harris is pretty much NOT "hard left" enough, AND IS CONSIDERED BY MANY BLACKS as "Da BITCH dat puts niggas in prison". Do you HONESTLY believe that this is going to get out blacks to vote FOR THIS TICKET??? HELL FUCKING NO!!!

Fact is, she isn't even "beloved" in California and her FAILURE To draw votes in the Primary should tell you all you need to know.

Now, IF she turns HARD LEFT, which is expected, then you can call the ENTIRE DEMOSHIT TICKET a failure since NORMAL, ORDINARY AND WORKING AMERICANS aren't going to vote for a COMMIE AND A FREAKING MENTALLY DEFECTIVE OLD FUCK.

4 minutes ago, freeman said:

No need to refocus. The answer is the same. It won't help republicans because democrats will cheat and republicans will not, and mail in voting will offer the greatest chance at cheating in the history of the republic as has been demonstrated in mail-in elections already.

To see the democrats willingness to cheat just look at the video above to see how they cheated in a regular election.

I need more evidence than subjective opinions. Oh well, move along. 

1 minute ago, MidnightMax said:

Hate to tell you, but this REALLY matters more than you have considered.

Chances are, Biden isn't going to finish or perhaps even START his term. Harris is pretty much NOT "hard left" enough, AND IS CONSIDERED BY MANY BLACKS as "Da BITCH dat puts niggas in prison". Do you HONESTLY believe that this is going to get out blacks to vote FOR THIS TICKET??? HELL FUCKING NO!!!

Fact is, she isn't even "beloved" in California and her FAILURE To draw votes in the Primary should tell you all you need to know.

Now, IF she turns HARD LEFT, which is expected, then you can call the ENTIRE DEMOSHIT TICKET a failure since NORMAL, ORDINARY AND WORKING AMERICANS aren't going to vote for a COMMIE AND A FREAKING MENTALLY DEFECTIVE OLD FUCK.

Does anything you write matter if he does not win?

3 minutes ago, impartialobserver said:

I need more evidence than subjective opinions. Oh well, move along. 

I see. So the eye witness testimony of the New York Commissioner of the Board of Elections, in the video above, is an illusion and a half a million mail in ballots sent in error is "opinion". Well done!

Just now, freeman said:

I see. So the eye witness testimony of the New York Commissioner of the Board of Elections, in the video above, is an illusion and a half a million mail in ballots sent in error is "opinion". Well done!

This reminds me of the facebook conspiracy theorists who claimed that the issues with Nevada's mail in primary were due solely to democrats cheating. That's funny. Considering that I have a deep, intimate knowledge of the database and know how many were posted after the declared date and how many did not follow simple instructions. Besides, 1.8 million registered voters and it is a snap of a finger to make sure that ballots only go to the right people. There will be errors unless you survey/interview every single individual.

22 minutes ago, jrock2310 said:

Fun fact:  trump donated to Senator Harris.  TWICE.

EfKyGDTWkAAswbM.jpg

Trump was a registered Democrat before he ran on the Republican ticket.

He's actually too liberal for most hardcore conservatives, but they back him because he's against the establishment in DC first and foremost.

I certainly don't agree with him in lockstep, but considering the alternative, he has my vote without question.

• Thumb up 1
32 minutes ago, impartialobserver said:

I worry more about "lost" ballots than fraudulent ones.

A vote not counted is like one for the opposition.

• Thumb up 1