Trump wants to castrate the US Postal Service and appointed this evil bastard to make the mail less dependable. I order OTC medicine from a mail order pharmacy belinging to my healthcare company as part of my medicare plan. Usually I order three or four bottles of vitamins and such on Monday and receive it  by Thursday. I submitted my order in July 22and today, the 10th of August I have still not received my order, I also ordered a cholesterol prescription at the same time.

According to the USPS Tracker, my order has been in the Opa Locka Postal Facility 12 miles from here, waiting to go out on the delivery truck.

My investment newsletter is always mailed from SF on the first working day of the month . This month, it arrived five days later than usual.

No one voted for Trump to fuck up the mail. People always bitch about the mail, but my experience is that it is dependable and competent.  No more: Trump want to fuck it up.

MAGA  is a LIE. Things are far worse because this hateful and oorrupt numbskull has infested our government.

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Well your teaching career is over. At least here anyway. And btw how have you investments been doing under Trump Dummy? don't forget if Biden wins you better cash out. And no, Trump is destroying

You're just another Trump hater, nothing more, you're a total ASSHOLE get used to it AH!!! 

You've made a living putting down Trump and America.

Ya well, in the three places I've lived over the last 6 years, I've received other people's mail pretty much on the daily and it got so bad on packages not arriving I had to have things shipped to other locations. 

The US postal service like any other agency filled with dopey federal employees is full of stupid, uneducated twits that could never make in the private sector. 

And WHAT specifically did Trump do to ruin the postal service you retard?

He appointed Louis De Joy to deliberately make changes designed to slow down the mail.
He stopped payig overtime, he is taking sorting machines from where they were needed and sending them... somewhere
He has ended the policy th send out letters and packages the day after they arrive at a distribution facility.
Again my medicine has been in one of these facilities for ten days.\
You idiotic phony asshole.
2 minutes ago, XavierOnassis said:

He appointed Louis De Joy to deliberately make changes designed to slow down the mail.
He stopped payig overtime, he is taking sorting machines from where they were needed and sending them... somewhere
He has ended the policy th send out letters and packages the day after they arrive at a distribution facility.
Again my medicine has been in one of these facilities for ten days.\
You idiotic phony asshole.

Still waiting on you to prove your claim...

20 minutes ago, XavierOnassis said:

Trump wants to castrate the US Postal Service and appointed this evil bastard to make the mail less dependable. I order OTC medicine from a mail order pharmacy belinging to my healthcare company as part of my medicare plan. Usually I order three or four bottles of vitamins and such on Monday and receive it  by Thursday. I submitted my order in July 22and today, the 10th of August I have still not received my order, I also ordered a cholesterol prescription at the same time.

According to the USPS Tracker, my order has been in the Opa Locka Postal Facility 12 miles from here, waiting to go out on the delivery truck.

My investment newsletter is always mailed from SF on the first working day of the month . This month, it arrived five days later than usual.

No one voted for Trump to fuck up the mail. People always bitch about the mail, but my experience is that it is dependable and competent.  No more: Trump want to fuck it up.

MAGA  is a LIE. Things are far worse because this hateful and oorrupt numbskull has infested our government.

Funny how you care so much about something because YOU have medication you have to wait for. 
I hate the mail. I check my mail once a week. 

3 minutes ago, Duck615 said:

Still waiting on you to prove your claim...

I already did, you piece of filth.

Trump wants to castrate the mail to get more votes. Hence his blathering about mail in voting. EXCEPT in FL, where he votes absentee.

Trump ally takes over crisis-ridden Postal Service as top Senate Democrat demands inquiry on hiring

Minority Leader Charles E. Schumer asked Postal Service leaders if Postmaster General Louis DeJoy was ‘selected for reasons of politics or patronage’

Senate Minority Leader Charles E. Schumer (D) answers questions from reporters at the U.S. Capitol on June 9.   (SHAWN THEW/EPA-EFE/Shutterstock) Senate Minority Leader Charles E. Schumer (D) answers questions from reporters at the U.S. Capitol on June 9. (Shawn Thew/EPA-EFE/Shutterstock)
June 15, 2020 at 7:00 AM EDT

The Senate’s top Democrat late Sunday asked the U.S. Postal Service’s governing board to turn over communication with the White House about the appointment of new Postmaster General Louis DeJoy, a sign that Democrats plan to press the Trump administration on its plans to consolidate control of the nation’s mail service.

Minority Leader Charles E. Schumer (D-N.Y.) wrote to Postal Service board of governors chairman Robert M. Duncan questioning whether DeJoy, a seasoned businessman and top fundraiser for President Trump who took office Monday, was “selected for reasons of politics or patronage” and how he’ll distance himself from the GOP and his vast financial portfolio.

The letter is the latest salvo in a growing political battle over the future of the USPS. As the Trump administration has sought to leverage the agency’s deteriorating finances to exert more control over its operations, congressional Democrats have pushed back to keep the USPS independent. DeJoy is an unusual selection as postmaster general because of his business and political ties — he ran a former Postal Service contractor that processed mail and maintained postal infrastructure — but it remains to be seen how he’ll run the agency.

Schumer requested correspondence between members of the postal board of governors and representatives of the Trump administration, notes from interviews with job candidates, contracts with the two search firms retained by the governors, and documentation on DeJoy’s stance on key issues facing the agency.

Schumer also sought a guarantee that DeJoy would resign as finance chair for the Republican National Convention and rid his extensive portfolio of any holding that conflicts with his new role.

“His financial interests in companies that have business ties with the Postal Service, as well as his extensive campaign fundraising efforts, also raise concerns regarding whether and how legal prohibitions on his ethical conflicts of interest and partisan political activity as a federal employee will be addressed,” Schumer wrote to Duncan, according to a copy of the letter obtained by The Washington Post.

DeJoy spokesman Monty Hagler declined to comment on Schumer’s letter, but told The Post that DeJoy resigned his position with the RNC effective Friday and “will comply with any financial divestitures that are required.”

DeJoy and his wife, Aldona Wos, the ambassador-nominee to Canada, have between $30.1 million and $75.3 million in assets in USPS competitors or contractors, according to Wos’s financial disclosure paperwork filed with the Office of Government Ethics. Postal Service mail processing contractor XPO Logistics — which acquired DeJoy’s company New Breed Logistics in 2014 — represents the vast majority of those holdings. Their combined stake in competitors UPS and trucking company J.B. Hunt is roughly $265,000.

Postal Service spokeswoman Kim Frum wrote in an email, before Schumer’s letter was sent, that the postmaster general is required to divest only from assets that present a conflict of interest so central to the agency’s operations that the postmaster general cannot recuse himself. 

The North Carolina businessman and major Republican fundraiser succeeds Megan Brennan, whose 34-year career spanned from letter carrier to the agency’s first female leader. But the transition comes as the coronavirus pandemic has slashed revenue, and the Trump administration, led by Treasury Secretary Steven Mnuchin, is attempting to pull the independent agency into its sphere of influence.

Mnuchin has sought to leverage a $10 billion emergency loan to extract concessions from the Postal Service’s governing board, including the ability to approve the hiring of Brennan’s successor, according to several people familiar with negotiations. Board of governors vice chairman David Williams resigned over Mnuchin’s interference, frustrated that board members had capitulated to Treasury’s loan conditions, according to four people familiar with Williams’s thinking who spoke on the condition of anonymity because they’re not permitted to discuss ongoing negotiations.

Trump has called the Postal Service “a joke” and said he would not support a financial lifeline unless the agency quadrupled package prices, a move that experts say would devastate its finances by pricing out major package shippers and forcing them to enlarge their own distribution networks. To that end, the USPS last month launched a review of its package prices.

Into that fray steps DeJoy, one of the richest people in North Carolina, according to Business North Carolina magazine. He has donated more than $2 million to the Trump campaign and Republican causes since 2016, according to the Federal Election Commission, including $210,600 to the Trump Victory PAC on Feb. 19.

He hosted a fundraiser for the president and Republican National Committee in 2017 at his home in Greensboro, N.C., where plates started at $35,000 per couple, according to the Raleigh News & Observer.

He was in charge of fundraising for the Republican National Convention in Charlotte before it was moved last week to Jacksonville, Fla. His wife, Wos, is Trump’s ambassador-nominee to Canada and vice chair of the President’s Commission on White House Fellowships. Duncan, the chair of the USPS governing board, also chairs the fellowship commission and is a former RNC chairman.

Democrats have criticized DeJoy’s appointment as patronage, harking back to generations past when presidents doled out post office positions as political favors, and contend that he won’t preserve the agency’s independence.

“His only qualification is that he will do whatever Trump wants,” Rep. Peter A. DeFazio (D-Ore.) told The Post when DeJoy’s appointment was announced in May.

Conservatives have hailed DeJoy’s appointment as an injection of private-sector savvy into one of the government’s largest bureaucracies — one that is still intended to run like a business.

“He’s the most qualified person for that job outside of Fred Smith from FedEx. I’d only counter with Ben Franklin,” said former North Carolina Gov. Pat McCrory (R), alluding to FedEx’s chief executive and the nation’s first postmaster general.

DeJoy is the first postmaster general in decades to come from outside the Postal Service. His logistics background, conservatives say, will be key to navigating the complicated position the USPS serves as both competition to such shipping powers as UPS, FedEx and Amazon and the “last-mile” courier for those companies.

(Amazon founder and chief executive Jeff Bezos owns The Post.)

Even as volumes of first-class and marketing mail, the Postal Service’s most profitable items, have sharply declined during the pandemic, the agency’s finances have been propped up by package deliveries, which surged 38 percent in April compared to the same month in 2019.

Just now, XavierOnassis said:

Trump wants to castrate the mail to get more votes. Hence his blathering about mail in voting. EXCEPT in FL, where he votes absentee.

no proof yet...

10 minutes ago, Imgreatagain said:

Funny how you care so much about something because YOU have medication you have to wait for. 
I hate the mail. I check my mail once a week. 

It is not medication. It is Over the Counter vitamins.

@XavierOnassis GET OFF YOUR FAT LAZY FUCKING ASS AND DRIVE TO WALMART AND BUY YOUR OTC VITAMINS! OR GET THEM FROM AMAZON!

communist BITCH!

medicare should not be paying for vitamins...  the fleecing of the tax payers!

1 hour ago, XavierOnassis said:

Get out and jog 

• Haha 1

Again my medicine has been in one of these facilities for ten days.

One of my medicine refills with a major pharmacy chain has been on back order for 2 weeks.  Fortunately it is something that is taken as needed, so it isn't critical.

Shit happens. 

Maybe you should take the approach that if you are ordering something that is needed in a timely manner, don't be cheap and pay for expedited delivery (FedEx or UPS overnight).

• Thumb up 1
56 minutes ago, XavierOnassis said:

Hence his blathering about mail in voting. EXCEPT in FL, where he votes absentee.

^^^^

Too stupid to understand the difference between absentee and mail in voting.  Claims to have a PhD.

• Thumb up 1

He has ended the policy th send out letters and packages the day after they arrive at a distribution facility.

I am retired from the post office and once again you do not know what you are talking about. 

It's pretty obvious you are repeating what the agenda teleprompter told you.

First off...we are in the middle of a national health crisis that is affecting the workforce.

Letters or first class mail as they are called are not allowed to sit period. They come in and go right out to a station.

Packages are moved according to what class they are. So if your MEDs were sent as cheap as possible they can sit until the PO has a BMC (bulk main carrier) filled to where they want to sent it. So it can go to a main station and sit again until it can be broken up to go out to the branches

Over time is abused as is wash up time. You're supposed to get 15 minutes wash up time at the end of your shift but everybody takes a half hour. Than when the next shift comes in...it takes a half hour to give employees their assignments. (where they are going to work on the floor that night...depending on the amount of mail and the amount of employees are available.)

I could go on about how inefficient the PO is...BUT why bother.

• Thumb up 1

Keep spewing those lies out of your cum trap

I stopped mailing out invoices and checks 10 years ago because about half of them never got there.    I've gotten to the point of telling creditors to not mail me statements and just call so I can come in and receive them in person because the mail is utterly unreliable.    Last month, I had a contractor call me about a statement they tried sending out and it came back "undeliverable" 5 times, but I've had the same business address for 13 years.   The only answer I could get from the USPS was "I have no idea why this happened.  

Trump has nothing to do with the failures of the USPS.    This has been going on for years.   

4 hours ago, tunafish said:

@XavierOnassis GET OFF YOUR FAT LAZY FUCKING ASS AND DRIVE TO WALMART AND BUY YOUR OTC VITAMINS! OR GET THEM FROM AMAZON!

communist BITCH!

Meh. I would not be up for getting any meds,  vitamins ,etc via mail. 
You’re correct. He should just go get them himself 

5 hours ago, XavierOnassis said:

So you didn't get your medication and that's Trump's fault too?

• Thumb up 1
4 hours ago, tunafish said:

communist BITCH!

I have a Medicare Advantage Plan  that costs exactly the same as standard Medicare, only it is administered by a private company.

The taxpayers are paying the same amount as if I did not get extras.

You are a dunce and know nothing about anything.

The POINT IS that this De Joy creep is wrecking the US Postal Service, deliberately to make mail in ballots more problematical.

No one voted for Trump to fuck up the post office!

2 minutes ago, XavierOnassis said:

I have a Medicare Advantage Plan  that costs exactly the same as standard Medicare, only it is administered by a private company.

The taxpayers are paying the same amount as if I did not get extras.

You are a dunce and know nothing about anything.

The POINT IS that this De Joy creep is wrecking the US Postal Service, deliberately to make mail in ballots more problematical.

No one voted for Trump to fuck up the post office!

Ohhh. So you ARE blaming trump for this? Awesome . 

• Thumb up 1
5 hours ago, Str8tEdge said:

Ya well, in the three places I've lived over the last 6 years, I've received other people's mail pretty much on the daily and it got so bad on packages not arriving I had to have things shipped to other locations. 

The US postal service like any other agency filled with dopey federal employees is full of stupid, uneducated twits that could never make in the private sector. 

Postal service is run by people like XO. 

• Thumb up 1