A long article, to be sure, but SO worth the time to read it.  I am sure that the clown squad troglodytes won't take the time (too many big words), but I am pretty sure that many of my friends on here will.

https://www.rollingstone.com/politics/political-commentary/covid-19-end-of-american-era-wade-davis-1038206/?fbclid=IwAR3Dg5yl6INXNmhtBvZ_I4avlffAHnLVXbZPcadd-aB3Hs2NmBovPi0Tp-A

18 minutes ago, maineman said:

A long article, to be sure, but SO worth the time to read it.  I am sure that the clown squad troglodytes won't take the time (too many big words), but I am pretty sure that many of my friends on here will.

https://www.rollingstone.com/politics/political-commentary/covid-19-end-of-american-era-wade-davis-1038206/?fbclid=IwAR3Dg5yl6INXNmhtBvZ_I4avlffAHnLVXbZPcadd-aB3Hs2NmBovPi0Tp-A

If I have any trouble with any words, I'll just ring up Ms. Affirmative Action Williams. She gots dem teachin cerdentials. 

Gabe: "I don’t know what to do on this."

Ms. Williams: "Well, you’d better find out. It’s not hard. Nobody else didn’t have to ask no questions bout it. You know what to do, you just want somebody to just sit there and pet you about it, but I ain’t gonna do it. You know how to go in that lunch room and tear that food up every day. Ain’t nothing hard bout that sheet."

Following this Miltonian eructation, we have:

Ms. Williams: "No, do your work. She ain’t goin to be sittin up in here wanting somebody to help her every time she, cause she don’t wanna apply herself to her work. You know how to go in that cafeteria and enjoy that lunch and breakfast every morning."

Then, waxing ever more lyrical, even Ciceronian,

Ms. Williams: "Where this go?"

Child: "I colored that yesterday."

Ms. Williams: "It shouldn’t of got changed at all, that ain’t nothing to be proud of."

Ms. Williams clearly is barely literate, and should be in the first grade instead of teaching it. Gabe speaks better English than she does. In a country not sliding into degradation, a restraining order would keep her from coming within a hundred yards of a school.

Why do we permit this sort of thing? Ms. Williams is black. The story carefully doesn’t say so, but it doesn’t have to. Only the black uneducated speak as she does.

2 minutes ago, AnotherJim said:

If I have any trouble with any words, I'll just ring up Ms. Affirmative Action Williams. She gots dem teachin cerdentials. 

Gabe: "I don’t know what to do on this."

Ms. Williams: "Well, you’d better find out. It’s not hard. Nobody else didn’t have to ask no questions bout it. You know what to do, you just want somebody to just sit there and pet you about it, but I ain’t gonna do it. You know how to go in that lunch room and tear that food up every day. Ain’t nothing hard bout that sheet."

Following this Miltonian eructation, we have:

Ms. Williams: "No, do your work. She ain’t goin to be sittin up in here wanting somebody to help her every time she, cause she don’t wanna apply herself to her work. You know how to go in that cafeteria and enjoy that lunch and breakfast every morning."

Then, waxing ever more lyrical, even Ciceronian,

Ms. Williams: "Where this go?"

Child: "I colored that yesterday."

Ms. Williams: "It shouldn’t of got changed at all, that ain’t nothing to be proud of."

Ms. Williams clearly is barely literate, and should be in the first grade instead of teaching it. Gabe speaks better English than she does. In a country not sliding into degradation, a restraining order would keep her from coming within a hundred yards of a school.

Why do we permit this sort of thing? Ms. Williams is black. The story carefully doesn’t say so, but it doesn’t have to. Only the black uneducated speak as she does.

GFY

2 minutes ago, maineman said:

GFY

During the last five decades, we have witnessed the continual dumbing down of America with an ever-increasing number of verbose, feel-good social plans. President Lyndon B. Johnson turned the progressive corner with his “Great Society” and administered the dismal blow to social upward mobility.

Hopefully it has permanently changed America in the following ways:

1. Social distancing ----- please from now on until forever, stay the fuck away from me
  2. Face masks ----- everyone looks better already. The make-up companies will go out of business, and we can get back to good ol' tits and ass.
  3. Quarterly stimulus checks ----- we have been paying exorbitant taxes our entire lives, and these fucks in Washington have done nothing for us. Time to get some back.
  4. Washing hands ----- half you sick retards never did until now ... some still don't. Wash your fucking hands!
  5. Working from home ----- in many industries this will save millions per year over having to office folks. If your job involves computer, phone and organizational skills, you can do it just as well from home ... better in some cases because you wont have to deal with petty office drama.
  6. Gun and ammo sales ----- I have a lot of guns and ammo, so I just like its popularity.
  7. Laws passed to shoot on site any looters or rioters, even if not on your property ----- Hasn't happened yet, but I can dream ...
  8. Less traffic ---- because, less traffic.
  9. Less automotive accidents and deaths ----- because, less traffic
  10. Gun enthusiasts becoming more proficient with their firearms easier and faster ----- see #7

1 hour ago, maineman said:

So I guess that means all that time and energy you spent defending the Nation was all for naught huh?

Oh well...

1 hour ago, maineman said:

THAT pile of bullshit is bigger than any pile of bullshit that I have ever seen in the pasture.

Typical liberal/communist lies, half-truths, innuendo, and outright bullshit.  Whatta pile!!           ROTFLMFAO

Just now, bgr39 said:

THAT pile of bullshit is bigger than any pile of bullshit that I have ever seen in the pasture.

Typical liberal/communist lies, half-truths, innuendo, and outright bullshit.  Whatta pile!!           ROTFLMFAO

It is the Rolling Stone so...

Lol

9 minutes ago, rippy38 said:

So I guess that means all that time and energy you spent defending the Nation was all for naught huh?

Oh well...

THAT is what WOULD'VE happened IF the Hildabeast had been elected, OR IF Biden gets elected THIS time.

Just now, rippy38 said:

It is the Rolling Stone so...

Lol

I know, "It is to be expected, coming from the Rolling Stone" (BARF)

And these stupid liberal-parrots ACTUALLY believe the bullshit printed there    LMFAO

12 minutes ago, bgr39 said:

didn't read it, eh?

For many years, those on the conservative right in the United States have invoked a nostalgia for the 1950s, and an America that never was, but has to be presumed to have existed to rationalize their sense of loss and abandonment, their fear of change, their bitter resentments and lingering contempt for the social movements of the 1960s, a time of new aspirations for women, gays, and people of color. I

this statement is not only wrong, but shows how the radical left does not Want to put their family , their country, and values first. 
we have given liberals what they wanted.. and they are more miserable than ever. 

3 minutes ago, Imgreatagain said:

For many years, those on the conservative right in the United States have invoked a nostalgia for the 1950s, and an America that never was, but has to be presumed to have existed to rationalize their sense of loss and abandonment, their fear of change, their bitter resentments and lingering contempt for the social movements of the 1960s, a time of new aspirations for women, gays, and people of color. I

this statement is not only wrong, but shows how the radical left does not Want to put their family , their country, and values first. 
we have given liberals what they wanted.. and they are more miserable than ever. 

Not only that, they want more!

They will never be satisfied.

2 hours ago, maineman said:

COMING FROM A LIBERAL RAG... TOO FUCKING FUNNY

3 minutes ago, nuckin futz said:
Trump Just Admitted on Live Television He Will 'Terminate' Social Security and Medicare If Reelected in November

THE SOB better not touch my Sosha Insecurity and Mediscare!
Or 50 millions seniors will storm washington and torch the White House!

Her comes nutz from out of left field!

ORANGE MAN BAD!!!

2 minutes ago, rippy38 said:

Her comes nutz from out of left field!

ORANGE MAN BAD!!!

Orange man IS bad! Evidently you don't get SS or Mediscare!

You are a "me firster" and only me, selfish MAGAt!

Just now, nuckin futz said:

WHY DO YOU FUCKING LIE LIKE THAT?

2 minutes ago, nuckin futz said:

Trump never said he was going to "terminate" SS or Medicare.

Your first mistake was taking something from commondreams.lies as truth.