I am done with the black experience

7 minutes ago, XavierOnassis said:

Teachers unions never kill people. Politicians never put their knees on the throats of citizens. I do not give two shits about the Houston Astros or any sports team.

Politicians don't put their knees on someone's neck?

If a politician was attacked they just might do anything to PROTECT themselves..

Look what Ted Kennedy did to PROTECT HIMSELF

• Upvote 1
  • Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Growing up I enjoyed stories from the civil rights movement. The struggle people fought to remove systemic racism and deeply ingrained bigotry were inspiring. The cause was clear and noble. I cried wa

I like Denzel... Motown... And Martin Luther King...   But BLM is nothing more than a group of racists

No...they aren't.  It's not the fault of right wingers that idiots on the left (and that would be most on the left) chose to use the word "defund"...and they still use it.  Words have meanings (you wo

Just now, Z09 said:

If a politician was attacked they just might do anything to PROTECT themselves..

Go have intercourse with ferrets, you annoying pest.

1 minute ago, XavierOnassis said:

Go have intercourse with ferrets, you annoying pest.

Oops!

I hit a spot and you can't reply normally...

Guess I am tired of any and all things preoccupied with race and what consenting adults do in their bedrooms. Pride is a sin. It took centuries, a war, and a massive civil rights movement to convince white Americans that being focused on race was unhelpful. Why are we encouraging blacks and LGBTQ folk that they should go down that road? It's the path to misery and ignorance. 

2 hours ago, Z09 said:

Police have a history of serious malfeasances?

You could look at the teachers unions too

And politicians...

And the Houston Astros....

And any politician with the letter "D" after his name.

2 hours ago, NeoConvict said:

Guess I am tired of any and all things preoccupied with race and what consenting adults do in their bedrooms. Pride is a sin. It took centuries, a war, and a massive civil rights movement to convince white Americans that being focused on race was unhelpful. Why are we encouraging blacks and LGBTQ folk that they should go down that road? It's the path to misery and ignorance. 

Mirabeau objects to a portion of your statement.

Pride is not necessarily a sin.

For instance, Charley Pride is a great American.

2 hours ago, Z09 said:

America, and, indeed, THE WORLD, would be a much, much better place if Joseph P. Kennedy had been castrated prior to puberty.

5 hours ago, NeoConvict said:

Growing up I enjoyed stories from the civil rights movement. The struggle people fought to remove systemic racism and deeply ingrained bigotry were inspiring. The cause was clear and noble. I cried watching Glory and Roots, loved almost every film Denzel ever starred in. 

Blm, in trying to refight the civil rights movement using hard-core gangsters and thugs dying at the hands of law abiding citizens as replacements for everyday blacks in the south, is souring me on the black experience. I no longer care about the struggle. I see the opportunity the black community gained and squandered with the civil rights victories. Many gave up fathers in exchange for welfare checks. Many decided that academic achievement or legal business success was selling out ones race. Scream about black lives matter to those holding down the black community, better bring a mirror though. I no longer care.

I'm with you.

34 minutes ago, Mirabeau said:

Mirabeau objects to a portion of your statement.

Pride is not necessarily a sin.

For instance, Charley Pride is a great American.

one cannot help their last name. As a Christian I was always taught all pride was sin, any glory belongs to God. I have tried and predictably failed to not allow for any pride. The few slip-ups were personal accomplishments or national achievements, not something my "race" achieved or those that like the heterosexual missionary position achieved. 

5 hours ago, NeoConvict said:

Growing up I enjoyed stories from the civil rights movement. The struggle people fought to remove systemic racism and deeply ingrained bigotry were inspiring. The cause was clear and noble. I cried watching Glory and Roots, loved almost every film Denzel ever starred in. 

Blm, in trying to refight the civil rights movement using hard-core gangsters and thugs dying at the hands of law abiding citizens as replacements for everyday blacks in the south, is souring me on the black experience. I no longer care about the struggle. I see the opportunity the black community gained and squandered with the civil rights victories. Many gave up fathers in exchange for welfare checks. Many decided that academic achievement or legal business success was selling out ones race. Scream about black lives matter to those holding down the black community, better bring a mirror though. I no longer care.

they said the same thing about mlk and john lewis, your just another racist honkey pretending he ever cared

2 minutes ago, impartialobserver said:

I hold the same views today as I did 5 years ago. This feels like slacktivism to me. Lots of impassioned speeches and such but little action.

So like occupy Wallstreet but with a tan? Agree. 

13 minutes ago, guilluamezenz said:

they said the same thing about mlk and john lewis, your just another racist honkey pretending he ever cared

You're. 

I no longer care. King inspired me. The Tuskegee airmen inspired me. The black regimens in the civil war inspired me. I cared once upon a time but it's been a while. This latest garbage has cemented it. 

Black lives matter, kneeling for the anthem, the black television networks, the black Emmy awards, the black music awards, the congressional black caucus, the black over representation in violent crime, the black over representation in abortion, the black over representation in children out of wedlock, the national black history month have all contributed to my no longer giving a fuck. 

6 hours ago, NeoConvict said:

Blm, in trying to refight the civil rights movement using hard-core gangsters and thugs 

You have been duped. You have been hoodwinked. You have been fooled by racist White people, into believing that any violent lawless human who uses their mouth to shout, "Black lives matter!" is an official part of that organization.

You are the reason why people get paid millions of dollars to intentionally spread misinformation; It works, perfectly! 

5 minutes ago, pmurT said:

You have been duped. You have been hoodwinked. You have been fooled by racist White people, into believing that any violent lawless human who uses their mouth to shout, "Black lives matter!" is an official part of that organization.

You are the reason why people get paid millions of dollars to intentionally spread misinformation; It works, perfectly! 

Those IDIOTS who shout "Black lives matter," who are so IGNORANT they don't understand the meaning of that idiotic term, are the ones who have been DUPED!

16 minutes ago, pmurT said:

I'm sure its those sneaky white supremacists committing half the nations homicides. Those dastardly creamy bastards have caused the black community to have a 80% illegitimacy rate and one in three black pregnancies ending in abortion. It's the kkk doing the looting with their new all black chapters. 

34 minutes ago, Mirabeau said:

Those IDIOTS who shout "Black lives matter," who are so IGNORANT they don't understand the meaning of that idiotic term, are the ones who have been DUPED!

We regret to inform you sir but due to your wretched Racism, you are ineligible, to form opinions about negro citizens here. lol

Just now, pmurT said:

We regret to inform you sir but due to your wretched Racism you are, ineligible, to form opinions about negro citizens here. lol

So you have just joined the unfathomably ignorant pool of lamentable humanity whose members think that "facts" are "racist."

That says all one needs to know about you . . . that, and your worship of the ignorant, filthy, stinking, lazy liberal, Nelson Rockefeller.