I wish someone would run over the My Pillow Guy with a truck and burn down his factory.

5 minutes ago, Duck615 said:

Your worthless fucking opinion... I just watched a punch of fucking punks scream and yell at an old couple that did nothing...

Are you having a hard time staying on subject? Should we give you the same dementia test they gave Trump? I’m afraid your retarded douchebag condition is incurable Duck615.

4 minutes ago, DemDog said:

Are you having a hard time staying on subject? Should we give you the same dementia test they gave Trump? I’m afraid your retarded douchebag condition is incurable Duck615.

Trump passed his cognitive test. QuidPro™ the Child Petter won't take one because he can't talk his way out of a Wendy's drive thru.

Just now, SixShooter said:

Trump passed his cognitive test. QuidPro™ the Child Petter won't take one because he can't talk his way out of a Wendy's drive thru.

Because the Lying Traitor said so, and you believe him? Laughing my fucking ass right the fuck off. 😂 

9 minutes ago, DemDog said:

Liberals are going to be cured after the election

• 3 weeks later...
On 8/22/2020 at 11:38 AM, Wallco1 said:

I don't care, It might be the best. Stop advertising every single commercial break, I'm sick of it.

You realize, that if the My Pillow Guy, you would be watching equally annoying ads for exercise equipment, kitchen tools, costume jewelry, weightloss plans and other crap. Netflix has NO ADS.