Jump to content

Michelle: We Have to Think Now About ‘How Wealth Is Distributed’


Recommended Posts

  • Replies 282
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

She IDLED him?  You mean like one idles an F-150?  Put him in neutral and let his engine run? Mama singlewide should sent her young peckerwood to school.methinks.

Wealth is NOT distributed, It's earned.

PLUCK PLUCK PLUCK!   XO is RUNNING!

Just now, AnotherJim said:

In the first few months of the president's term, Obama repeatedly did speak of America's past mistakes in a series of appearances, several of which fell in foreign countries.  

The US had no business overthrowing the Democratically elected government of Mossadeagh in Iran in 1952,

The Vietnam war was a horrible mistake as it was unwinnable and killed millions for no good reason.

The US should never have supported  the Pinochet government in Chile or the Videla dictatorship in Argentina.

The US should never have supported the overthrow of the democratic government of Arbenz in Guatemala in 1957.

The CIA is responsible for many inhumane acts and SHOULD apologize for them. But that is not what Obama did.

Link to post
Share on other sites
23 minutes ago, drvoke said:

 

 

Wealth distribution, and EVERYTHING THAT ENCOMPASSES,  MUST BE our #1 priority.  If not, the all-consuming fire.

 

 

 

 

Americans - not too long ago, would travel the Globe... just to shoot Communists.

 

The Last Thing.

108271853.jpg

...a Communist should see.

Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, Butthead said:

Sure fire method of consolidating wealth even faster.   Force people to sell their dead parents assets to be able to afford the tax and who accumulates those assets?    The rich people that can afford it.  Maybe if you eliminate depreciation schedules altogether it could be pulled off, but it would drive a lot of middle class people into poverty with that approach.  

 

This is considered a rightwing myth.  

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Scout said:

 

Whiteman has intimate knowledge of such things!

 

:D 

No, but I am wealthy and that's what I did....

So, why wouldn't a billionaire who has residences all over the world as well as banks all over the world .....

Your reasoning skills are slipping....

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Whitemajikman said:

Nice try....

 

We get fake credentials from people EVERY DAY, so don't take it personally that you got caught. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, TBHWT said:

mail?url=https%3A%2F%2Fgallery.mailchimp.com%2Fcaa6f67f1482e6214d83be62d%2Fimages%2F84db70f6-1139-46e7-8df5-aeba94735e70.jpg&t=1596991551&ymreqid=f19d0044-0ff3-64e3-1c47-9a002f011c00&sig=WdxhhM9c2toOIlPPHcZbJQ--~D
Wednesday on her new podcast, former First Lady Michelle Obama called the coronavirus pandemic an opportunity to think about “how wealth is distributed.”

 

“And that’s something that we need to, that’s a part of that reflection, that we need to do, you know. With ourselves, and, and as a community,” Michelle mused.

 

“And we have to think about that, in terms of how wealth is distributed. You know, how, how these essential people are supported. And what does that mean? A lot of these people are broke. They don’t have health insurance.” She added that “We have to think about the people who are not from this country, who are essential workers” too, and that we can’t make budget cuts or poor kids won’t get school lunches.

 

Later she stated condescendingly and self-righteously, “Always with great opposition, because you’re asking people to sacrifice, to give up, things that, that they think they deserve, that they’re entitled to for the sake of the greater good.”

 

She and her radical Marxist husband are worth an estimated $70 million. How much of that does she think they’re entitled to, and how much are they giving to illegal alien essential workers for the greater good?

Michael Michelle Obama has a PENIS!

Michelle starts with M. So does Male. Penis : forwardsfromgrandma

  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, XavierOnassis said:

The US had no business overthrowing the Democratically elected government of Mossadeagh in Iran in 1952,

The Vietnam war was a horrible mistake as it was unwinnable and killed millions for no good reason.

The US should never have supported  the Pinochet government in Chile or the Videla dictatorship in Argentina.

The US should never have supported the overthrow of the democratic government of Arbenz in Guatemala in 1957.

The CIA is responsible for many inhumane acts and SHOULD apologize for them. But that is not what Obama did.

History is full of countries "that should have never"; but it's history; and it cannot be changed.

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, AnotherJim said:

History is full of countries "that should have never"; but it's history; and it cannot be changed.

Stalin should have never slaughtered Russians, Hitler should have never slaughtered millions of innocents, Mao should have never slaughtered millions of Chinese. See where I'm goin; cause it's a looooooooooooooong trip.

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, XavierOnassis said:

The US had no business overthrowing the Democratically elected government of Mossadeagh in Iran in 1952,

The Vietnam war was a horrible mistake as it was unwinnable and killed millions for no good reason.

The US should never have supported  the Pinochet government in Chile or the Videla dictatorship in Argentina.

The US should never have supported the overthrow of the democratic government of Arbenz in Guatemala in 1957.

The CIA is responsible for many inhumane acts and SHOULD apologize for them. But that is not what Obama did.

Let me be clear....

You don't become the #1 country in the world by singing kumbaya. ...

In every instance you have mentioned ....we gained considerably....

You are just another self-hating American hypocrite who benefits from these excursions and chooses to remain....

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Whitemajikman said:

Let me be clear....

You don't become the #1 country in the world by singing kumbaya. ...

In every instance you have mentioned ....we gained considerably....

You are just another self-hating American hypocrite who benefits from these excursions and chooses to remain....

I did not benefit from any of this shit and neither did you.

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, XavierOnassis said:

I did not benefit from any of this shit and neither did you.

Bullshit.

Everyone of those interventions were for good reasons....at the time.

And helped propel us to being the most powerful and FREE nation on the planet.

And here you are .....

Denying that you and every American has benefited from our clandestine efforts abroad....

Why don't you just admit that you are a self-hating American.....

 

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, Scout said:

And Tuna is the smartest Republican in here!  :D 

 

Tunafish doesn't have a political affiliation

Tunafish is retired and doesn't give a FUCK about you or the election.

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, TBHWT said:

mail?url=https%3A%2F%2Fgallery.mailchimp.com%2Fcaa6f67f1482e6214d83be62d%2Fimages%2F84db70f6-1139-46e7-8df5-aeba94735e70.jpg&t=1596991551&ymreqid=f19d0044-0ff3-64e3-1c47-9a002f011c00&sig=WdxhhM9c2toOIlPPHcZbJQ--~D
Wednesday on her new podcast, former First Lady Michelle Obama called the coronavirus pandemic an opportunity to think about “how wealth is distributed.”

 

“And that’s something that we need to, that’s a part of that reflection, that we need to do, you know. With ourselves, and, and as a community,” Michelle mused.

 

“And we have to think about that, in terms of how wealth is distributed. You know, how, how these essential people are supported. And what does that mean? A lot of these people are broke. They don’t have health insurance.” She added that “We have to think about the people who are not from this country, who are essential workers” too, and that we can’t make budget cuts or poor kids won’t get school lunches.

 

Later she stated condescendingly and self-righteously, “Always with great opposition, because you’re asking people to sacrifice, to give up, things that, that they think they deserve, that they’re entitled to for the sake of the greater good.”

 

She and her radical Marxist husband are worth an estimated $70 million. How much of that does she think they’re entitled to, and how much are they giving to illegal alien essential workers for the greater good?

Jun 14, 2020 · Obama served one term in the Illinois Senate and is the first African American President of the United States. As if this writing Barack Obama's net worth is $70 million

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, TBHWT said:

mail?url=https%3A%2F%2Fgallery.mailchimp.com%2Fcaa6f67f1482e6214d83be62d%2Fimages%2F84db70f6-1139-46e7-8df5-aeba94735e70.jpg&t=1596991551&ymreqid=f19d0044-0ff3-64e3-1c47-9a002f011c00&sig=WdxhhM9c2toOIlPPHcZbJQ--~D
Wednesday on her new podcast, former First Lady Michelle Obama called the coronavirus pandemic an opportunity to think about “how wealth is distributed.”

 

“And that’s something that we need to, that’s a part of that reflection, that we need to do, you know. With ourselves, and, and as a community,” Michelle mused.

 

“And we have to think about that, in terms of how wealth is distributed. You know, how, how these essential people are supported. And what does that mean? A lot of these people are broke. They don’t have health insurance.” She added that “We have to think about the people who are not from this country, who are essential workers” too, and that we can’t make budget cuts or poor kids won’t get school lunches.

 

Later she stated condescendingly and self-righteously, “Always with great opposition, because you’re asking people to sacrifice, to give up, things that, that they think they deserve, that they’re entitled to for the sake of the greater good.”

 

She and her radical Marxist husband are worth an estimated $70 million. How much of that does she think they’re entitled to, and how much are they giving to illegal alien essential workers for the greater good?

No. We don’t. We didn’t institute government to redistribute wealth. This is a meritocracy. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

If every dollar was distributed equally, in no time, the haves would probably have it back, and the have nots would probably be back to square one.  Myself, I've always done my best to be a minimalist. Enough is a feast. I have a dependable vehicle, the roof don't leak, nobody is hungry, and most important, the grandkids are healthy. Just how much more is necessary? It's a very short trip. I guess there are those who will be able to afford a more expensive funeral than me.

 

  • Thumb up 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, AnotherJim said:

If every dollar was distributed equally, in no time, the haves would probably have it back, and the have nots would probably be back to square one.  Myself, I've always done my best to be a minimalist. Enough is a feast.

Right there with ya.    I could afford a more luxurious lifestyle, but whats the point?    Vanity?   Not interested in going down that road

Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, Butthead said:

Right there with ya.    I could afford a more luxurious lifestyle, but whats the point?    Vanity?   Not interested in going down that road

I have a wealthy cousin, corporate jet wealthy. Beyond generous; and in 10 years, she lost her mother - father - brother - sister - husband. That's paying dues. She's the same as when she worked two jobs to keep an efficiency apartment in Philly. Lives simply. I think the bulk of her money is going to St. Jude's & Shriners. A year ago, radiation on her left breast, now surgery on her right breast. So, more dues in the game of life.

  • Thumb up 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, tunafish said:

 

Tunafish doesn't have a political affiliation

Tunafish is retired and doesn't give a FUCK about you or the election.

@Scout

 

Hey asshole.. You like that response? I DO NOT GIVE A FUCK ABOUT YOU!

GOT IT? Now go get your mommy, hug her, touch her, and MAYBE she will tell you that you are loved.

  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, TBHWT said:

Wednesday on her new podcast, former First Lady Michelle Obama called the coronavirus pandemic an opportunity to think about “how wealth is distributed.”

 

You're kidding ?

 

No reports of the Obamas on the Vineyard yet, but one sign points ...

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...