Michelle: We Have to Think Now About ‘How Wealth Is Distributed’

• Replies 282
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

She IDLED him?  You mean like one idles an F-150?  Put him in neutral and let his engine run? Mama singlewide should sent her young peckerwood to school.methinks.

Wealth is NOT distributed, It's earned.

PLUCK PLUCK PLUCK!   XO is RUNNING!

6 minutes ago, SixShooter said:

Scout's probably heading out, needs a hairdo and spurt of toilet water.

Sittin' right here......but thinking about leaving because there are no new posts.... 

2 minutes ago, Scout said:

Sittin' right here......but thinking about leaving because there are no new posts.... 

Slow day. But you could go back and answer my question about what else you want to confiscate at gunpoint from the employer who is fulfilling all his legal obligations ....

On 8/21/2020 at 2:23 PM, Nighthawk said:

And I don't know where you get the idiotic idea that employers should be transformed into some kind of charity or welfare dispenser.  An employer is simply someone that makes an economic transaction of trading wages and other compensation with someone for their labor.  That's it.  They are not fucking ADOPTING them, dumbass.   So why the hell do you idiot libs want to arbitrarily assign employers the responsibility of providing some kind of charity/welfare to people with whom they just happen to be making a transaction???  If society thinks that some people should be gifted with extra aid above what they can earn fairly based on their current productivity, when why shouldn't SOCIETY AS A WHOLE be responsible for giving them that aid in the most efficient, fairest, and least harmful method possible?

I have asked this question of you idiot libs over and over and over and over and over ad nauseam, and for some strange reason, none of you twits ever want to give a rational answer.  Let's see if you can be the very first.

Good luck.

Again, why are you picking on employers, even if your dumb little scenario was true?  Why not claim that ANYONE that buys a Mercedes should have to give that money to poor people instead?

And if there was some moronic living wage law passed, exactly where do you think any extra money that ends up in the pockets of unskilled workers lucky enough to stay employed will come from in the long term?  What, you think the evil, greedy, selfish business owner or CEO will just take that money out of their own pockets, dunce?  Lol...

Bump.

On 8/22/2020 at 2:11 PM, BeAChooser said:

Time for Scout to run like she usually does.

She's probably going to put you on ignore, like she has me.

I love it when I cause idiot libs to cowardly run for the hills.  It means that I have completely destroyed and humiliated them and they have absolutely nothing whatsoever left to offer as a rebuttal to anything I have posted.  It is even more fun to continually bump the thread after they have run away, to rub it in and humiliate them even further.  I know it is being a bad sport, like players pointing at the scoreboard when they are routing their opponent, but it sure is fun...

What I really don't get though is how these same idiot libs that I thoroughly trash and obliterate on some subject will turn right around in another thread and post basically the same arguments on a position for which I have already demolished with ease.  It is as if they are all just too fucking stupid to be educated.  I know that if, by some miracle, someone humiliated me by asking me simple questions that I simply could not answer and caused me to run away, I damn sure wouldn't post the same damn thing in another thread like a brainless fucking retard.  Lol...

On 8/9/2020 at 9:58 AM, TBHWT said:

mail?url=https%3A%2F%2Fgallery.mailchimp.com%2Fcaa6f67f1482e6214d83be62d%2Fimages%2F84db70f6-1139-46e7-8df5-aeba94735e70.jpg&t=1596991551&ymreqid=f19d0044-0ff3-64e3-1c47-9a002f011c00&sig=WdxhhM9c2toOIlPPHcZbJQ--~D
Wednesday on her new podcast, former First Lady Michelle Obama called the coronavirus pandemic an opportunity to think about “how wealth is distributed.”

“And that’s something that we need to, that’s a part of that reflection, that we need to do, you know. With ourselves, and, and as a community,” Michelle mused.

“And we have to think about that, in terms of how wealth is distributed. You know, how, how these essential people are supported. And what does that mean? A lot of these people are broke. They don’t have health insurance.” She added that “We have to think about the people who are not from this country, who are essential workers” too, and that we can’t make budget cuts or poor kids won’t get school lunches.

Later she stated condescendingly and self-righteously, “Always with great opposition, because you’re asking people to sacrifice, to give up, things that, that they think they deserve, that they’re entitled to for the sake of the greater good.”

She and her radical Marxist husband are worth an estimated $70 million. How much of that does she think they’re entitled to, and how much are they giving to illegal alien essential workers for the greater good?

- Taxpayer Money -

cKi.gif

Your Money

newyorker.jpg

-Truth -

• Thumb up 1
On 8/22/2020 at 2:21 PM, Scout said:

Here's one for you.

118323185_1495973030585803_926963061502507252_n.jpg?_nc_cat=101&_nc_sid=730e14&_nc_ohc=IPuUYyvtdxsAX989Pn7&_nc_ht=scontent-mia3-1.xx&oh=2791ea9f2dcefa6bf530c18ae54decf6&oe=5F718809

The Majority of white people voted you two AH's into office twice. The reason Trump was voted in is because we got tired of being called racist by you two idiots!!! Now you're considered scum.

Just now, TBHWT said:

Here's one for you.

118323185_1495973030585803_926963061502507252_n.jpg?_nc_cat=101&_nc_sid=730e14&_nc_ohc=IPuUYyvtdxsAX989Pn7&_nc_ht=scontent-mia3-1.xx&oh=2791ea9f2dcefa6bf530c18ae54decf6&oe=5F718809

The Majority of white people voted you two AH's into office twice. The reason Trump was voted in is because we got tired of being called racist by you two idiots!!! Now you're considered scum.

Why is TB posting things out of context?

Perhaps he doesn't want a clear picture presented to you?

23 hours ago, Scout said:

Why is TB posting things out of context?

Perhaps he doesn't want a clear picture presented to you?

Your out of context you Dumb Bitch!!!!

117167039_1475744125942027_5707578235147010259_n.jpg?_nc_cat=102&_nc_sid=730e14&_nc_ohc=-gQw-M-TtTUAX9mmYPS&_nc_ht=scontent-mia3-2.xx&oh=dce31da7a47fce18ab57c37fd6be5011&oe=5F74AE04

Once you understand that Leftism is hate, everything falls into place.  

On 8/18/2020 at 7:43 PM, XavierOnassis said:

Fools like you are the cruel ones, Nighthawk.

Where did xavieronassis go?  Seems like he should have enjoyed the opportunity to show how I am supposedly a "fool" that is "cruel."  Lol...

Bump.

9 minutes ago, Scout said:

I think anyone who supports  Michele Obama  talking about wealth  distribution,    as  they own  multiple  mansions across the  USA in DC, CA, MA and HI  totaling close to $50 million, is a  friggin  mega moron

APP-082319-Obama-Beach-House.jpg

1 minute ago, EltonJohnson said:

I think anyone who supports  Michele Obama  talking about wealth  distribution,    as  they own  multiple  mansions across the  USA in DC, CA, MA and HI  totaling close to $50 million, is a  friggin  mega moron

APP-082319-Obama-Beach-House.jpg

And I think anyone who claims to be a Christian but backs Trump is a hypocrite.

You don't have anything on the Obamas unless they refuse to pay taxes and

whine about them all the time.  

1 minute ago, EltonJohnson said:

The  Obamas are gross

They are lovely FINE people.

They don't run with whores and criminals like Trump's family and Admin.

JUST GOOD PEOPLE.  

On 8/22/2020 at 2:21 PM, Scout said:

Well, why aren't you answering any of the NUMEROUS questions that you have been asked about your insanely idiotic and evil positions?  What, are you just too much of a coward?  Lol...

Bump.

35 minutes ago, Nighthawk said:

Well, why aren't you answering any of the NUMEROUS questions that you have been asked about your insanely idiotic and evil positions?  What, are you just too much of a coward?  Lol...

Bump.

I answer all questions that make sense to me. 

2 minutes ago, Scout said:

I answer all questions that make sense to me. 

So, amazingly simple questions like how much you think certain workers should be paid don't "make sense to you?"  Haven't you recently been bragging about how supposedly smart you are?  Lol...

And if some question truly doesn't "make sense to you", why the hell don't you simply ask for a clarification or point out the supposedly misleading aspects of the questions, as opposed to just cowardly dodging them completely, dunce?

Just now, Nighthawk said:

So, amazingly simple questions like how much you think certain workers should be paid don't "make sense to you?" 

I don't find those simple.  

13 minutes ago, Scout said:

I don't find those simple.  

Well you sure seemed to act like it was a simple matter when you made the following insanely idiotic claim above-

What is needed is for selfish capitalists to increase wages. 

What, did you suddenly lose your expertise on what is supposedly "needed", right after you made this retarded post?  Lol...

And that question was extremely simple for me (and probably anyone else with a functioning brain) to comprehend.  If someone asked me that question, I could answer it easily and instantly.  So why couldn't you?

2 minutes ago, Nighthawk said:

Well you sure seemed to act like it was a simple matter when you made the following insanely idiotic claim above-

What, did you suddenly lose your expertise on what is supposedly "needed", right after you made this retarded post?  Lol...

And that question was extremely simple for me (and probably anyone else with a functioning brain) to comprehend.  If someone asked me that question, I could answer it easily and instantly.  So why couldn't you?

That is simple to do.  Yes.