Half a million incorrect absentee ballot applications sent across Virginia, including to dead people

33 minutes ago, rippy38 said:

I'm crushed...

Don't worry.  

maineman has claimed over and over that I'm on ignore, yet time and time again he shows up on threads and posts about something I wrote.  

Then turns around and claims he's got me on ignore so he has an excuse for not responding to my response.

Bottom line is that maineman, The COWARD, is just as big a fraud as the Center For Voter Information.

Speaking of which ...

What in the world is a leftist non-profit doing sending out ballots in the first place?   That an invitation for fraud.  

And the Center For Voter Information is definitely a left leaning organization not to be trusted.   

Here ...

This source ( https://nationalfile.com/left-wing-center-for-voter-information-sends-unrequested-vote-by-mail-applications-to-hundreds-of-thousands-of-virginia-voters/?utm_source=rss&utm_medium=rss&utm_campaign=left-wing-center-for-voter-information-sends-unrequested-vote-by-mail-applications-to-hundreds-of-thousands-of-virginia-voters ) notes that “Jonathan Shapiro, President and CEO of the group’s printing vendor said the Center is an 'organization whose mission is to help members of the Rising American Electorate – young people, people of color, and unmarried women.'  Further, “According to a 2019 report from “Y’all Politics,” a Mississippi-based politics and news website, the Center spent that state’s 2019 election season acting more like a Center for Voter Intimidation."  They report stated 

The Secretary of State’s Office is cautioning the public about misleading letters sent before the November 5 General Election. Voters received letters from an organization, Center for Voter Information, giving their neighborhoods a “grade” based upon voters’ alleged previous vote history according to party affiliation.  The letter implores voters to “vote for the candidate, not the party.”

The Center for Voter Information, is a D.C.-based group labeled as “nonpartisan” but has a history of supporting Democratic candidates and opposing Republican candidates.

In Mississippi, voters do not register by political party so the “grade” is inaccurate.  There is no such information which could be obtained to determine a voter’s support or lack of support of a party since voters do not register by political party in Mississippi.

And according to the above linked article ...

Additionally, according to the same Y’all Politics report, the group sent out similar mailers in Kentucky the year prior.

Last year, a similar letter was mailed out in Kentucky. Residents were confused by letters sent to their homes claiming to be part of a study which would reveal whether their they and their neighbors have voted in the last few elections. Similar to the letters in Mississippi these letters warn that future mailings will list their names if they don’t vote.we

According to an article in the Herald Leader, “This chart shows the names of people you know and their election histories,” read one of the letters sent in late October to some Lexington residents, above a chart identifying 10 registered voters by name and showing their voting histories — but not how they voted — in the 2014 and 2016 primary and general elections.

In the Kentucky incident, calls to Page Gardner, the $190,000-per-year president of the Voter Participation Center (the Center for Voter Information’s sister organizaiton), and Lionel Dripps, the managing director, were not returned. Dripps is a former Democratic Party campaign operative and field organizer according to his LinkedIn profile.

So this is yet another effort by democRATS to harvest the vote using dishonest tactics.   If democRATS are allowed to get away with this sort of thing, soon every state in the nation will for all intents and purposes be a one party state ... like California where harvest the vote tactics were used to take over the state.   And then everyone who voted democRAT will get the sort of government they really deserve.  democRATS need to wake up to what's really going in their party and the true agenda of their party leaders.   Which is to install communist one-party rule in this country.   :angry:

• Thumb up 1
  • Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Any misplaced ballots that show up at my house, are voting for Trump.  

With the help of GWB.

duly noted...😎

25 minutes ago, teacher said:

Yes. Who checks these things?

No. Tell us all about it. 

_

I kid, Mr. Man. This is the thing, right now, you and your ilk are trying to set it up so that voter fraud is easier. My ilk is trying to set it up so that it is harderer to prove that one has the right to vote.

And there we go.

Me and my ilk have no need for voter fraud... we  only want the absence of voter suppression.  I have voted by mail for nearly every election since 1972.  Never any fraud.  My signature was on file at my polling place....my signature on the mailed in ballot always needed to be matched by town clerks of duly authorized poll workers  or my vote would not have been counted.  If I have gone to my town registrar and proven my identity and my citizenship and my residency... and I have provided that registrar with my signature... why would that signature on an absentee ballot be anything that would be questioned?  In the current climate of COVID pandemic, why would you question a voter who had previously registered to vote in his town wanting to vote by mail to avoid catching a disease he or she might very well not survive?  He/she has already submitted his/her signature for comparison.  If he/she applies for an absentee ballot - or even if the local election personnel proactively send him/her an absentee ballot application, where is the fraud if he/she sends in that ballot application and is then mailed a ballot that he/she needs to sign and mail back to the town where that signature is verified in order to be counted?

1 hour ago, maineman said:

so... you are on record as being a willing felon as well?

why am I not surprised?

Same reason you are not surprised that Dems are hoping millions of illegal imms undocumented imms and refugees receive ballots to the homes that are squatting in...for obvious reasons

6 minutes ago, pmurT said:

Same reason you are not surprised that Dems are hoping millions of illegal imms undocumented imms and refugees receive ballots to the homes that are squatting in...for obvious reasons

and we expect them to be able to magically reproduce signatures they've never seen?  

magical thinking.

1 hour ago, maineman said:

do you understand that absentee ballots need to be signed with a signature that matches the one on file for the registered voter to whom the ballot was mailed?  Y/N

50 minutes ago, teacher said:

Yes. Who checks these things?

12 minutes ago, maineman said:

Me and my ilk have no need for voter fraud.. 

I'm sorry but I answered your first question. Please to extend the same courtesy to me. Sport, you don't get to skip ahead and pretend that it never happened. 

Have we just met? There's a way this goes. 

9 minutes ago, maineman said:

and we expect them to be able to magically reproduce signatures they've never seen?  

magical thinking.

can't force a ballot reader/machine to know if the real person signed it or not

5 minutes ago, teacher said:

I'm sorry but I answered your first question. Please to extend the same courtesy to me. Sport, you don't get to skip ahead and pretend that it never happened. 

Have we just met? There's a way this goes. 

Town clerks and poll workers check signatures.  Were you getting ass fucked through the glory hole in the boy's room during civics class.  It has been that way since before the civil war.

Just now, pmurT said:

can't force a ballot reader/machine to know if the real person signed it or not

the voter signs the outside of the envelope.  THAT signature is compared to the signature on file.  If it matches, the vote is counted... if not, it isn't.  Did you flunk civics class, moron?

Just now, maineman said:

the voter signs the outside of the envelope.  THAT signature is compared to the signature on file.  If it matches, the vote is counted... if not, it isn't.  Did you flunk civics class, moron?

except liberal monitors throw republican ballots away

Just now, Duck615 said:

except liberal monitors throw republican ballots away

got proof of that?  of course not.

and I suppose, in your world, conservative monitors NEVER throw democratic ballots away.

fucking idiot.

6 minutes ago, maineman said:

none.

you are just too fucking retarded and can't handle the truth.... about nothing... even that bitch lawyer

15 minutes ago, maineman said:

signature is compared to the signature on file.

democrat worker, making that comparative-judgement?  .. lol ... now we know why, both, President Jimmy Carter's Commission and the New York Times...determined that mail-in voting is ripe with fraud! :)

4 minutes ago, maineman said:

Town clerks and poll workers check signatures.  

You mean Grandma and them. I'm quite sure they are all qualified to examine handwriting and none of them have any political beefs. And now all of a sudden what with the Yellow Menace Satan Bug making it so that these needs be checked signatures are gonna increase by the millions and what with the news that the poll workers are fleeing like rats off a sinking ship that's not a recipe for disaster. 

Were you getting ass fucked through the glory hole in the boy's room during civics class.  

Where the fu(k did that come from? Really? You wanna play the insult game with ol' teach? 

Anyway, there's no way mail in ballots can be checked timely with any sort of true verification.

That's why your ilk wants this. I thought your side was all worried about election meddling. 

1 minute ago, teacher said:

You mean Grandma and them. I'm quite sure they are all qualified to examine handwriting and none of them have any political beefs. And now all of a sudden what with the Yellow Menace Satan Bug making it so that these needs be checked signatures are gonna increase by the millions and what with the news that the poll workers are fleeing like rats off a sinking ship that's not a recipe for disaster. 

Where the fu(k did that come from? Really? You wanna play the insult game with ol' teach? 

Anyway, there's no way mail in ballots can be checked timely with any sort of true verification.

That's why your ilk wants this. I thought your side was all worried about election meddling. 

how have five states somehow succeeded in conducting mail in only elections for years?  NO way?  the Secretaries of State of those five states - and the thirty some-odd other states who have had no-excuse absentee ballots for years - would disagree with you.  A tempest in a tea pot.  The clown is gonna get his ass kicked and I will rub his loss in your nose until you run away because it smells soooooo bad.

6 minutes ago, pmurT said:

democrat worker, making that comparative-judgement?  .. lol ... now we know why, both, President Jimmy Carter's Commission and the New York Times...determined that mail-in voting is ripe with fraud! :)

do you think that cities and towns only hire democratic poll workers?  Where do the get them in red states?

15 minutes ago, Duck615 said:

you are just too fucking retarded and can't handle the truth.... about nothing... even that bitch lawyer

you have posted zero links that prove that stupid assertion.

Just now, maineman said:

do you think that cities and towns only hire democratic poll workers?  Where do the get them in red states?

dem mayors and dem governors are ready, to make sure Trump does not win their state ----all all costs!

Just now, pmurT said:

republican mayors and republican governors are ready, to make sure Trump does win their state ----all all costs!

FIFY

Just now, maineman said:

darn it, pmurT! Once again, you destroyed my dumb argument, when I try to disguise or downplay the political deceit which the Dem Party has perfected since Nov 2016!

...fixed

4 minutes ago, maineman said:

you have posted zero links that prove that stupid assertion.

the info is out there on everything I say... and I do mean everything

Just now, pmurT said:

...fixed

You really think that democrats cheat and republicans play by the rules?

That's just stupid

I actually happen to  think that pretty much every American who volunteers to do their civic duty and act as a poll worker or a registrar or a warden ALL play by the rules.  If you really think that political affiliation requires illegal fraudulent activity throughout our election process, why don't you just move somewhere else that isn't so irreparably corrupt?

2 minutes ago, Duck615 said:

the info is out there on everything I say... and I do mean everything

yet... no links.  funny.

24 minutes ago, maineman said:

You really think that democrats cheat and republicans play by the rules? ... 

This campaign season beholds something infamously, phenomenal, within the unprecedented way which the Dem Party has cheated the electoral processes at every chance since Nov 2016. Their untrustworthiness cannot be overlooked and must be harnessed before Election Day.