Jump to content

HOW TO SEND XAVIER onASSis INTO HIDING


Recommended Posts

5 minutes ago, Redoctober said:

Capitalizing "DID" doesn't make is so.

 

You lost the war. Stop your fucking bitching woman. LOL

 

WATCH THIS FOLKS

 

 

 

Correct.

 

Capitalizing "DID" doesn't make it so.

 

What DOES make it so, is that South Carolina seceded from the union and Fort Sumter was, accordingly, Confederate property when the Confederates bombarded the stinking Yankees out of it.

 

There.

 

Is that simple enough for even a short-bus rider like you to understand?

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 311
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Big Tex is very impressed with himself. Which, for him, is a good thing considering the fact that no one else is.

And that has WHAT to do with this thread?   What sort of cognitive dissonance are you suffering from?   But, since you don't know why you asked such an off-topic question, here is

I can't wait to see texas leave.  good riddance.

Posted Images

36 minutes ago, Mirabeau said:

Your spelling is as abysmal as your knowledge of history.

 

Speaking of history:

 

What provision of the Constitution of the United States of America prohibits a state from seceding from the union?

 

PLEASE SHOW ALL OF US THAT LANGUAGE IN THE CONSTITUTION.

 

 

 

 

 

image.jpeg

Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, Mirabeau said:

Correct.

 

Capitalizing "DID" doesn't make it so.

 

What DOES make it so, is that South Carolina seceded from the union and Fort Sumter was, accordingly, Confederate property when the Confederates bombarded the stinking Yankees out of it.

 

There.

 

Is that simple enough for even a short-bus rider like you to understand?

 

 

https://www.google.com/url?sa=i&url=https%3A%2F%2Fconstitutioncenter.org%2Fblog%2Flee-surrenders-at-appomattox-150-years-ago-today%2F&psig=AOvVaw32JIC1uWSM3ekX2vH1W3wc&ust=1597105065595000&source=images&cd=vfe&ved=0CA0QjhxqFwoTCMCMwZWuj-sCFQAAAAAdAAAAABAI

 

 

On this day, Confederate General Robert E. Lee agreed to surrender his Army of Northern Virginia, marking a symbolic end to the Civil War on April 9, 1865.

The overall Confederate surrender took place in stages over the following two months, with other Confederate armies reaching surrender agreements after Lee met with Union General Ulysses S. Grant at Appomattox Court House.

But the loss of Lee and the Army of Northern Virginia was a fatal blow to the Confederacy.

Lee’s troops had been besieged by Grant’s Union forces at Petersburg and Richmond for a 10-month period starting in June 1864. Lee used his considerable experience as a combat engineer to have his troops dig trenches to slow the Union advance.

 

 

appomattox

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 8/8/2020 at 11:49 AM, Mirabeau said:

You all know the embittered, old, senile hag who goes by the name of Xavier onASSis.

 

She sits in her nursing home room, staring out the window, knowing she is in the twilight of her years, losing her sight, hearing and memory, but still she thinks she's qualified to engage in repartee . . . EXCEPT when she encounters Mirabeau, who will not put up with her insane and ignorant posts.

 

onASSis has vilified Trump because Trump sent federal police forces to Portland.

 

Mirabeau called onASSis on that, due to the fact that onASSis HATES the Confederate States of America.

 

So, the question Mirabeau posed was this:  If Trump was wrong in sending federal police forces to Portland, then was Abraham Lincoln wrong in sending federal troops into the Confederate states?

 

onASSis' response, for DAYS, was to go in hiding, and she REFUSED to answer the query posed by Mirabeau . . . until YESTERDAY.

 

Yesterday onASSis FINALLY responded by stating that Lincoln was justified in sending federal troops into the Confederate states because THE CONFEDERATE STATES OF AMERICA HAD DECLARED WAR ON THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA.

 

onASSis is, of course, historically illiterate, because such a declaration never took place.  NEVER!

 

The Confederate States of America NEVER declared war on ANY NATION!

 

When Mirabeau challenged onASSis to provide details of that declaration of war, she once more crawled under her bed, no doubt kicking and screaming at the fact she had once again been made to look like the ignorant, illiterate bitch she is.

 

But . . . wait.

 

PERHAPS Mirabeau is being too harsh in his analysis of the old bitch, and, in a spirit of great generosity, Mirabeau shall once more allow onASSis the PRIVILEGE of answering the following two questions:

 

1.  If President Trump should not have sent federal law enforcement to Portland (as onASSis has stated) then should Abraham Lincoln have sent federal troops into the Confederate States of America?

 

2.  If the Confederate States of America declared war on the United States of America (as onASSis has stated) then what is the date of said declaration of war, what is the text of that declaration, and what were the numbers of votes (for and against) said declaration in the Confederate congress?

 

Watch this, folks!

 

 

Why are you so scared of Xavier?  It is okay.  Calm down.  Stop being such a snowflake.  Your mama will be there for you poor baby.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Hey, onASSis:

 

You were going to provide Mirabeau with the actual language which stated that the Confederate States of America "declared war." 

 

You have not done so, yet.

 

Why?

 

Will the nurses in your Medicaid nursing home not allow you access to the computer at the front desk?

Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, Mirabeau said:

Hey, onASSis:

 

You were going to provide Mirabeau with the actual language which stated that the Confederate States of America "declared war." 

 

You have not done so, yet.

 

Why?

 

Will the nurses in your Medicaid nursing home not allow you access to the computer at the front desk?

Who actually gives a shit what the corrupt CSA said or did? They were defeated, slavery was abolished, and they got the whipping they deserved long ago. You are stupid to support such  a corrupt and utterly incompetent organization as the CSA. Since you refuse to even say you oppose slavery, I can only assume that you are all for it.

The Confederacy died long ago, and you want to pull its rotting corpse out of its grave to defend it, sniff it and claim you are smelling posies and roses. That is idiotic.

You are a racist, posturing moron.

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
22 hours ago, Mirabeau said:

The CONSTITUTION of the United States of America DOES NOT prohibit a state from seceding from the union, PERIOD!

 

ANYONE WHO CLAIMS OTHERWISE IS GROSSLY IGNORANT!

 

All the negroes living today in the USA today who are descendants of slaves should be EXTREMELY GRATEFUL for that institution, because, without it, they would still be living in the jungles of Africa in THE DIREST POVERTY THE MODERN WORLD HAS EVER SEEN.

 

CHALLENGE MIRABEAU ON THAT ONE, you ignorant old bitch.

 

 

the north was under no obligation to recongnize  the secession.

 

put the pacifier back in your mouth and stop crying.

Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, jerra- said:

All the negroes living today in the USA today who are descendants of slaves should be EXTREMELY GRATEFUL for that institution, because, without it, they would still be living in the jungles of Africa in THE DIREST POVERTY THE MODERN WORLD HAS EVER SEEN.

Most of Africa is not jungle. It wasn't all jungle way back when, either.

Black people are NOT grateful for their ancestors suffering as slaves.

They were perhaps happier that their ancestors did not DIE on the middle passage.

Africa is less poor now than it was in the 1700's.

Had millions not been kidnapped and taken away against their will, Africa might be even more prosperous today.

 

Yes, jerra, this was Mirabeau's quote, but I cannot change it, sorry

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, XavierOnassis said:

Who actually gives a shit what the corrupt CSA said or did? They were defeated, slavery was abolished, and they got the whipping they deserved long ago. You are stupid to support such  a corrupt and utterly incompetent organization as the CSA. Since you refuse to even say you oppose slavery, I can only assume that you are all for it.

The Confederacy died long ago, and you want to pull its rotting corpse out of its grave to defend it, sniff it and claim you are smelling posies and roses. That is idiotic.

You are a racist, posturing moron.

 

Translation:

 

"Sorry, Mirabeau, but I LIED REPEATEDLY when I said that the Confederate States of America had declared war on the USA."

 

You see, folks, Ms. onASSis cannot prove, as she earlier claimed, REPEATEDLY, that the Confederate States of America "declared war" on the United States of America. 

 

Ms. onASSis saw what some idiot posted on the internet, claiming there was such a declaration of war, and the idiot linked to the supposed "declaration."

 

Ms. onASSis did not bother to read the "declaration," (or, more likely, did not bother to have one of her nurses read it to her), and, so, Ms. onASSis blissfully, joyfully and with abandon REPEATEDLY stated that the CSA had "declared war" on the USA, based on the linked document.  There was a slight problem, however, with the document.  That problem was . . . umm . . .  NOWHERE IN THE DOCUMENT DOES IT STATE THAT THE CONFEDERATE STATES OF AMERICA ARE DECLARING WAR on the USA, Bermuda, Mexico, the Japanese Empire, the Belgian Congo . . . OR ANY OTHER NATION!

 

In other words, despite Ms. onASSis REPEATEDLY CLAIMING that the CSA declared war on the USA, Ms. onASSis, at long last, being unable to provide for us ANY DOCUMENT which proved her claim, was reduced to changing the subject, and lashing out at Mirabeau merely for the fact that Mirabeau is a student of history, and, indeed, Mirabeau is a former PROFESSOR of history at a prestigious private institution of higher learning, while Ms. onASSis, as proven repeatedly, is abysmally ignorant with respect to the subject.

 

Let this be a lesson to all you liberal idiots:

 

If you DARE challenge Mirabeau on any subject he posts, you are in for the same humiliation Ms. onASSis received on this thread.

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
52 minutes ago, jerra- said:

 

 

the north was under no obligation to recongnize  the secession.

 

put the pacifier back in your mouth and stop crying.

The Southern states were under no obligation to remain in the union.

 

Put your brain back in your skull and start thinking.

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Mirabeau said:

The Southern states were under no obligation to remain in the union.

 

Put your brain back in your skull and start thinking.

 

that made no difference to the north, they didn't have to recongnize sh--   and fort sumter was northern property.

 

get your facts straight. you are just proving how dumb southerners are.

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, jerra- said:

 

that made no difference to the north, they didn't have to recongnize sh--   and fort sumter was northern property.

 

get your facts straight. you are just proving how dumb southerners are.

 

 

Fort Sumter WAS the property of the United States of America, PRIOR to the secession (which is NOT PROHIBITED under the Constitution of the United States of America) of South Carolina, at which point it CEASED being the property of the United States of America. 

 

Unfortunately, the Yankees who decided to stay at Fort Sumter after it ceased being property of the USA were just as ignorant as you are, which is why they got their asses blasted out of the fort.

 

If ignorance was bliss, you would be blistered all over.

Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Mirabeau said:

Fort Sumter WAS the property of the United States of America, PRIOR to the secession (which is NOT PROHIBITED under the Constitution of the United States of America) of South Carolina, at which point it CEASED being the property of the United States of America. 

 

Unfortunately, the Yankees who decided to stay at Fort Sumter after it ceased being property of the USA were just as ignorant as you are, which is why they got their asses blasted out of the fort.

 

If ignorance was bliss, you would be blistered all over.

 

fort sumter was never property of the south. there is no provision of the constitution that says the north had to recognize the secession.

 

all you do is prove how dumb southerners are and why they screwed up when they seceded.

 

the southerners were both thieves and fools, a very bad combination and their genetic pool has not improved one bit.

Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, XavierOnassis said:

FT Sumter was made property of the US government in 1836, as I said.

Mirabeau is a flatulent posturing dolt who thinks slavery was just great.

Ft. Sumter was made property of South Carolina on December 24, 1860.

 

It was in ALL the newspapers, Ms. onASSis, but apparently your nurse did not read them to you at the time.

 

Speaking of reading, Ms. onASSis:  Umm . . . where, PRECISELY, did you read that the Confederate States of America DECLARED WAR on the United States of America?

 

PLEASE PROVIDE US WITH THE DOCUMENT AND INCORPORATED LANGUAGE WHICH ACCOMPLISHED THAT.

 

(Watch this, folks!)

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, jerra- said:

 

fort sumter was never property of the south. there is no provision of the constitution that says the north had to recognize the secession.

 

all you do is prove how dumb southerners are and why they screwed up when they seceded.

 

the southerners were both thieves and fools, a very bad combination and their genetic pool has not improved one bit.

Once more, for your edification (assuming, of course, you are capable of being, as Joe Biden would say, "edificated:"

 

Fort Sumter WAS the property of the United States of America, PRIOR to the secession (which is NOT PROHIBITED under the Constitution of the United States of America) of South Carolina, at which point it CEASED being the property of the United States of America. 

 

Unfortunately, the Yankees who decided to stay at Fort Sumter after it ceased being property of the USA were just as ignorant as you are, which is why they got their asses blasted out of the fort.

 

If ignorance was bliss, you would be blistered all over.

Link to post
Share on other sites
28 minutes ago, Mirabeau said:

Once more, for your edification (assuming, of course, you are capable of being, as Joe Biden would say, "edificated:"

 

Fort Sumter WAS the property of the United States of America, PRIOR to the secession (which is NOT PROHIBITED under the Constitution of the United States of America) of South Carolina, at which point it CEASED being the property of the United States of America. 

 

Unfortunately, the Yankees who decided to stay at Fort Sumter after it ceased being property of the USA were just as ignorant as you are, which is why they got their asses blasted out of the fort.

 

If ignorance was bliss, you would be blistered all over.

 

 

fort sumpter was never southern property. 

 

 

you can scream and rant all you want but the south lost the war because they were (and still are apparently) a bunch of dummies.

Link to post
Share on other sites
29 minutes ago, jerra- said:

 

 

fort sumpter was never southern property. 

 

 

you can scream and rant all you want but the south lost the war because they were (and still are apparently) a bunch of dummies.

Correct.

 

Fort SUMPTER was never southern property.

 

However, when it comes to Fort SUMTER, here are the facts:

 

Fort Sumter WAS the property of the United States of America, PRIOR to the secession (which is NOT PROHIBITED under the Constitution of the United States of America) of South Carolina, at which point it CEASED being the property of the United States of America. 

 

Unfortunately, the Yankees who decided to stay at Fort Sumter after it ceased being property of the USA were just as ignorant as you are, which is why they got their asses blasted out of the fort.

 

If ignorance was bliss, you would be blistered all over.

 

Oh, yes.

 

One more thing.

 

Mirabeau never screams when he is teaching history.

 

It is liberal idiots (and ALL liberals are idiots)  such as you who scream when they learn the TRUTH!

Link to post
Share on other sites
38 minutes ago, Mirabeau said:

Correct.

 

Fort SUMPTER was never southern property.

 

However, when it comes to Fort SUMTER, here are the facts:

 

Fort Sumter WAS the property of the United States of America, PRIOR to the secession (which is NOT PROHIBITED under the Constitution of the United States of America) of South Carolina, at which point it CEASED being the property of the United States of America. 

 

Unfortunately, the Yankees who decided to stay at Fort Sumter after it ceased being property of the USA were just as ignorant as you are, which is why they got their asses blasted out of the fort.

 

If ignorance was bliss, you would be blistered all over.

 

Oh, yes.

 

One more thing.

 

Mirabeau never screams when he is teaching history.

 

It is liberal idiots (and ALL liberals are idiots)  such as you who scream when they learn the TRUTH!

 

 

you are not teaching history. you are showing the idiotic thinking  of the inbred south.

 

where in the constitution does it say that the north should recognize the southern secession as  an legitimate act and that any property would belong to the south?  

 

 

the only intelligent people in the south were those in bowling green, ky who were pro union.

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, jerra- said:

 

 

you are not teaching history. you are showing the idiotic thinking  of the inbred south.

 

where in the constitution does it say that the north should recognize the southern secession as  an legitimate act and that any property would belong to the south?  

 

 

the only intelligent people in the south were those in bowling green, ky who were pro union.

sad democrats always want to go against the constitution

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, jerra- said:

 

 

you are not teaching history. you are showing the idiotic thinking  of the inbred south.

 

where in the constitution does it say that the north should recognize the southern secession as  an legitimate act and that any property would belong to the south?  

 

 

the only intelligent people in the south were those in bowling green, ky who were pro union.

Mirabeau LOVES it when you display your IGNORANCE of the Constitution of the United States of America!

 

For your EDIFICATION, there is NOTHING in the Constitution of the United States of America which states that the "north" should recognize "southern secession as a legitimate act."  Putting something such as that in the Constitution would be NONSENSICAL.

 

However, what the Constitution DOES STATE, is the FOLLOWING:

 

"The powers not delegated to the United States by the Constitution, nor prohibited by it to the States, are reserved to the States respectively, or to the people."

 

It's called the TENTH AMENDMENT, BABYCAKES, ratified in 1891.  You didn't know that, because you are constitutionally illiterate.

 

There is NO PROHIBITION against secession in the Constitution, ERGO, the right of secession is RESERVED TO THE STATES RESPECTIVELY, or to the people.

 

Numerous states seceded from the union.

 

Secession is NOT PROHIBITED in the Constitution, and, in fact that right is GRANTED TO THE STATES VIA THE TENTH AMENDMENT!

 

You are outmatched, woman, in ANY subject on which you feebly attempt to engage Mirabeau, but Mirabeau is, in particular, first and foremost a CONSTITUTIONAL EXPERT, and he will slap your ignorant ass down each and every time you challenge him.

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...