Jump to content

HOW TO SEND XAVIER onASSis INTO HIDING


Recommended Posts

4 minutes ago, XavierOnassis said:

Trump was convicted and fined by the NYC Housing Authority for refusal to rent to Black people.

Even Lindsey Graham said Trump made clearly racist statements.

BIDEN MAKES RACISTS STATEMENTS EVERYDAY NOW

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 311
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Big Tex is very impressed with himself. Which, for him, is a good thing considering the fact that no one else is.

And that has WHAT to do with this thread?   What sort of cognitive dissonance are you suffering from?   But, since you don't know why you asked such an off-topic question, here is

I can't wait to see texas leave.  good riddance.

Posted Images

38 minutes ago, Duck615 said:

BIDEN MAKES RACISTS STATEMENTS EVERYDAY NOW

That's because he is a racist like Mirabeau. He is also a democrat, just like Mirabeau loves and supports from the civil war. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
48 minutes ago, Redoctober said:

That's because he is a racist like Mirabeau. He is also a democrat, just like Mirabeau loves and supports from the civil war. 

 

I bet mirabeau is  a republican.

Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, jerra- said:

 

 

the confederates did not own fort sumter. 

 

the confederates got their asses handed to them and they lost the war.

 

ha ha.

The Confederates DID own Fort Sumter after South Carolina seceded from the union, and that took place PRIOR to the Confederates blasting the federal interlopers out of the fort.

 

You REALLY should have had someone read you some American history, because your posts reveal you to be historically ignorant to a shocking degree.

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Mirabeau said:

The Confederates DID own Fort Sumter after South Carolina seceded from the union, and that took place PRIOR to the Confederates blasting the federal interlopers out of the fort.

 

You REALLY should have had someone read you some American history, because your posts reveal you to be historically ignorant to a shocking degree.

 

you should have someone read you the law. stolen property does not belong to the thief who stole  it.

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, XavierOnassis said:

It was the property of the US military and the War Dept.

NOT TRUE.

 

South Carolina had SECEDED from the Union prior to the attack on Fort Sumter.

 

The Yankees were occupying a facility THAT WAS NOT PART OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA ANY LONGER.

 

THERE!

 

Now that Mirabeau has educated you with respect to that FACT, don't ever make that stupid mistake again, you bitter old hag!

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, XavierOnassis said:

Regardless of your childish insults, the fact remains that the Confederacy DID declare war on the United States.

That is NOT TRUE, you ignorant old bitch!

 

THE SOUTH NEVER DECLARED WAR ON ANY NATION, INCLUDING THE UNITED STATES.

 

Are you REALLY so ancient that when you were young,  you and the other girls were not allowed to go to school?

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, XavierOnassis said:

The proper venue to decide to whom Ft Sumter belonged to was the Supreme Court, not violence.

 

Not true.

 

South Carolina had SECEDED from the union.

 

South Carolina was NO LONGER A PART OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA.

 

ERGO, THE SUPREME COURT HAD NO JURISDICTION.

 

(It's hard to believe she's really THAT IGNORANT, isn't it, folks?)

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, jerra- said:

 

I am sure the supreme court would have ruled that fort sumter was not confederate property.

Since when does the Supreme Court get to rule about property rights in foreign nations?

 

(WATCH THIS ONE, FOLKS!)

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, XavierOnassis said:

The Confederate States of America was a corrupt and poorly run country from the very beginning.

Slavery clearly had to go for this country to progress.

Are the descendants of slaves in today's United States of America better off than the descendants of Africans who never had the opportunity to be slaves who still reside in Africa?

 

That is a simple question, with a "yes" or "no" answer.

 

(Watch this, folks!)

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, XavierOnassis said:

Trump was convicted and fined by the NYC Housing Authority for refusal to rent to Black people.

Even Lindsey Graham said Trump made clearly racist statements.

The RIGHT to rent property SOLELY TO TENANTS WHO ARE OF THE LANDLORD'S CHOOSING is a BASIC AND FUNDAMENTAL GOD-GIVEN RIGHT!

Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, jerra- said:

 

you should have someone read you the law. stolen property does not belong to the thief who stole  it.

You should have someone read you the Constitution, specifically the part which prohibits a state from seceding from the union.

 

By the way:  Please inform us as to the precise language in the Constitution which prohibits secession.

 

(WATCH THIS, FOLKS!)

 

(WATCH VERY CAREFULLY!)

Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Mirabeau said:

Since when does the Supreme Court get to rule about property rights in foreign nations?

 

(WATCH THIS ONE, FOLKS!)

 

when it is stolen property.

Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, jerra- said:

 

you should have someone read you the law. stolen property does not belong to the thief who stole  it.

Ft Sumter was officially ceded by South Carolina to the Federal government on December 19, 1836. Not a secret: this is on Wikipedia.

So it was the South Carolina militia that was stealing the fort. Mirabeau is full of crap and know little about our country.

Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, Mirabeau said:

You should have someone read you the Constitution, specifically the part which prohibits a state from seceding from the union.

 

By the way:  Please inform us as to the precise language in the Constitution which prohibits secession.

 

(WATCH THIS, FOLKS!)

 

(WATCH VERY CAREFULLY!)

 

it doesn't matter. the fort still belonged to the north.

Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, XavierOnassis said:

Ft Sumter was officially ceded by South Carolina to the Federal government on December 19, 1836. Not a secret: this is on Wikipedia.

So it was the South Carolina militia that was stealing the fort. Mirabeau is full of crap and know little about our country.

 

now I understand  why the south was.so f-----d up.  apparently logic is not one of their strong suits.

Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, jerra- said:

 

when it is stolen property.

FAIL!

 

The Supreme Court has NO jurisdiction over the internal affairs of another nation.

 

You REALLY DO suffer a terrible deprivation of intellect.

Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, XavierOnassis said:

Ft Sumter was officially ceded by South Carolina to the Federal government on December 19, 1836. Not a secret: this is on Wikipedia.

So it was the South Carolina militia that was stealing the fort. Mirabeau is full of crap and know little about our country.

 

What does Wikipedia reveal to have happened in South Carolina on December 20, 1860, you senile old bitch?

 

(WATCH THIS, FOLKS!)

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Mirabeau said:

 

What does Wikipedia reveal to have happened in South Carolina on December 20, 1860, you senile old bitch?

 

(WATCH THIS, FOLKS!)

South Carolina claimed it seceded, which was later found to be illegal and impossible.

Are you pro-slavery, Mirabeau?  \

(Watch this, folks!)

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...