HOW TO SEND XAVIER onASSis INTO HIDING

30 minutes ago, MidnightMax said:

You're RACIST!!!!!

ROFL

YES, according to your logic ----I am racist for being a White man who loves our negro citizens! 

lol

I am racist for being the only White man on this website, to ever post this or show support for the event:

• Replies 311
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Big Tex is very impressed with himself. Which, for him, is a good thing considering the fact that no one else is.

And that has WHAT to do with this thread?   What sort of cognitive dissonance are you suffering from?   But, since you don't know why you asked such an off-topic question, here is

I can't wait to see texas leave.  good riddance.

Posted Images

6 hours ago, Mirabeau said:

FACT:

The United States government troops were ILLEGALLY OCCUPYING Fort Sumter, because Fort Sumter is situated in South Carolina, and South Carolina had ALREADY SECEDED FROM THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA.

South Carolina offered, ON MULTIPLE OCCASIONS, to allow the Yankees to leave the fort and to go back home to the USA.

The Yankees refused.

What would YOU do if an intruder was in YOUR HOME, and REFUSED to leave?

You didn't know those FACTS about American history, did you?

fort sumter was northern property.

----------------------------------------------------------

Named after General Thomas Sumter, Revolutionary War hero, Fort Sumter was built after the War of 1812, as one of a series of fortifications on the southern U.S. coast to protect the harbors. Construction began in 1829, and the structure was still unfinished in 1861, when the Civil War began

9 hours ago, Mirabeau said:

You all know the embittered, old, senile hag who goes by the name of Xavier onASSis.

She sits in her nursing home room, staring out the window, knowing she is in the twilight of her years, losing her sight, hearing and memory, but still she thinks she's qualified to engage in repartee . . . EXCEPT when she encounters Mirabeau, who will not put up with her insane and ignorant posts.

onASSis has vilified Trump because Trump sent federal police forces to Portland.

Mirabeau called onASSis on that, due to the fact that onASSis HATES the Confederate States of America.

So, the question Mirabeau posed was this:  If Trump was wrong in sending federal police forces to Portland, then was Abraham Lincoln wrong in sending federal troops into the Confederate states?

onASSis' response, for DAYS, was to go in hiding, and she REFUSED to answer the query posed by Mirabeau . . . until YESTERDAY.

Yesterday onASSis FINALLY responded by stating that Lincoln was justified in sending federal troops into the Confederate states because THE CONFEDERATE STATES OF AMERICA HAD DECLARED WAR ON THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA.

onASSis is, of course, historically illiterate, because such a declaration never took place.  NEVER!

The Confederate States of America NEVER declared war on ANY NATION!

When Mirabeau challenged onASSis to provide details of that declaration of war, she once more crawled under her bed, no doubt kicking and screaming at the fact she had once again been made to look like the ignorant, illiterate bitch she is.

But . . . wait.

PERHAPS Mirabeau is being too harsh in his analysis of the old bitch, and, in a spirit of great generosity, Mirabeau shall once more allow onASSis the PRIVILEGE of answering the following two questions:

1.  If President Trump should not have sent federal law enforcement to Portland (as onASSis has stated) then should Abraham Lincoln have sent federal troops into the Confederate States of America?

2.  If the Confederate States of America declared war on the United States of America (as onASSis has stated) then what is the date of said declaration of war, what is the text of that declaration, and what were the numbers of votes (for and against) said declaration in the Confederate congress?

Watch this, folks!

A bar of soap will work just as well. 

3 hours ago, XavierOnassis said:

The Confederacy declared war on the Union in May 1861, as my posts say.

Dummy!

FAIL!

The Confederate States of America NEVER declared war on ANY NATION!

DO NOT REPEAT THAT LIE AGAIN, YOU OLD HAG!

3 hours ago, nuckin futz said:

We agree you have a bad case of malignant narcissism! GET HELP!

We will prey for you!

To paraphrase the late, great, DIZZY DEAN:

"It ain't being a NARCISSIST if what he says is TRUE!"

3 hours ago, jerra- said:

attacking a nation's military fort is a declaration of war.

the south had  lousy chicken hearted soldiers who couldn't fight their way out of a wet paper bag and lost the war 

If  you are referring to the attack on Fort Sumter, then the Confederates were NOT attacking a United States fort.

South Carolina had already SECEDED FROM THE UNION, for which there is NO PROHIBITION in the Constitution of the United States of America.

Fort Sumter was ON THE FREE SOIL OF SOUTH CAROLINA, and did NOT belong to the United States of America following South Carolina's secession.

Therefore, the Confederates DID NOT ATTACK a foreign installation.

They were REMOVING INVADING TROOPS from their state.

THERE!

DO YOU UNDERSTAND, NOW?

2 hours ago, jerra- said:

fort sumter was northern property.

----------------------------------------------------------

Named after General Thomas Sumter, Revolutionary War hero, Fort Sumter was built after the War of 1812, as one of a series of fortifications on the southern U.S. coast to protect the harbors. Construction began in 1829, and the structure was still unfinished in 1861, when the Civil War began

Fort Sumter became PROPERTY OF THE STATE OF SOUTH CAROLINA once South Carolina seceded from the union, which was PRIOR to the glorious attack on Fort Sumter.

The Confederates gave the Yankees SEVERAL OPPORTUNITIES to pack up and leave peacefully, but the Yankees were not intelligent enough to accept such generous offers.

Therefore, it was the DUTY of of the Confederates to REMOVE THE DAMNED YANKEES from CONFEDERATE SOIL, hence the attack!

If you have an INTRUDER in your home, who REFUSES NUMEROUS REQUESTS TO LEAVE, then it is your right to FORCE HIM OUT OF YOUR HOME!

THERE!

DO YOU UNDERSTAND HISTORY NOW?

It might assist you in your edification if you would please provide us with the SPECIFIC LANGUAGE in the Constitution of the United States of America which PROHIBITS a state from seceding from the union.

9 minutes ago, Mirabeau said:

Fort Sumter became PROPERTY OF THE STATE OF SOUTH CAROLINA once South Carolina seceded from the union, which was PRIOR to the glorious attack on Fort Sumter.

The Confederates gave the Yankees SEVERAL OPPORTUNITIES to pack up and leave peacefully, but the Yankees were not intelligent enough to accept such generous offers.

Therefore, it was the DUTY of of the Confederates to REMOVE THE DAMNED YANKEES from CONFEDERATE SOIL, hence the attack!

If you have an INTRUDER in your home, who REFUSES NUMEROUS REQUESTS TO LEAVE, then it is your right to FORCE HIM OUT OF YOUR HOME!

THERE!

DO YOU UNDERSTAND HISTORY NOW?

It might assist you in your edification if you would please provide us with the SPECIFIC LANGUAGE in the Constitution of the United States of America which PROHIBITS a state from seceding from the union.

the south hijacking the fort does not make a difference. it was still the north's property.

1 minute ago, jerra- said:

the south hijacking the fort does not make a difference. it was still the north's property.

NOT TRUE!

SOUTH CAROLINA HAD ALREADY SECEDED FROM THE UNION!

WHAT THE HELL DO YOU NOT UNDERSTAND ABOUT THAT???

12 minutes ago, Mirabeau said:

NOT TRUE!

SOUTH CAROLINA HAD ALREADY SECEDED FROM THE UNION!

WHAT THE HELL DO YOU NOT UNDERSTAND ABOUT THAT???

it doesn't mean crap. just because someone hijacks a car doesn't mean he owns it legally.

4 minutes ago, jerra- said:

it doesn't mean crap. just because someone hijacks a car doesn't mean he owns it legally.

RIGHT!

The Yankees attempted to HIJACK a fort that was OWNED BY THE CONFEDERACY, and they GOT THEIR ASSES RUN OFF!

THANK YOU FOR AGREEING WITH MIRABEAU!

18 minutes ago, Mirabeau said:

RIGHT!

The Yankees attempted to HIJACK a fort that was OWNED BY THE CONFEDERACY, and they GOT THEIR ASSES RUN OFF!

THANK YOU FOR AGREEING WITH MIRABEAU!

the confederates did not own fort sumter. 

the confederates got their asses handed to them and they lost the war.

ha ha.

10 minutes ago, jerra- said:

I would love to see texas secede from the union asap.

So would I.

Our movement is growing.

From 10% last yr..............to 15% this yr.

But why?             

Figure it out by yourself.................(genius.)..............😎...🥃

1 hour ago, Taipan said:

So would I.

Our movement is growing.

From 10% last yr..............to 15% this yr.

But why?             

Figure it out by yourself.................(genius.)..............😎...🥃

I can't wait to see texas leave.  good riddance.

• Thumb up 1
15 hours ago, XavierOnassis said:

I mostly ignore the stupendously ignorant Mirabeau. As for the Confederacy, it was an inhumane and corrupt place governed by scoundrels.

We are well rid of it. Had the Confederacy continued to exist, the USA would not be and would have never been number one in anything. Perhaps number two and number eleven.

The Confederacy did declare war on the US on Mayn 6, 1861.

https://civilwartalk.com/threads/the-confederacy-declared-war-on-the-us-but-not-all-of-it.153345/#:~:text=The Confederate Congress declared war on the United,yet seceded.) These not only included Missouri%2C Kentucky%2C

I did not expect that Blowhard Mirabeau would bother to look this up, and I was not disappointed.

STFU you dirty COMMUNIST CUNT!

Just now, XavierOnassis said:

Regardless of your childish insults, the fact remains that the Confederacy DID declare war on the United States.

Another fact remains  you ran way from   the thread where  you got your ass beaten

LOL

21 hours ago, pmurT said:

FACT: the member @XavierOnassis often calls President Trump a racist and a bigot, regarding negros.

FACT: when I find those false claims I usually post ironclad proofs, to Xavier, which verify Trump's love for negros

FACT: at that point, Xavier never apologizes for telling lies on Trump, but Xavier does always run and hide.

FACT: you created a thread here which focused on how to use facts, to send Xavier into running and hiding.

FACT: I had an on-topic experience with Xavier, the same as described in your thread's title, therefore...

FACT: I have no control over your hallucinations posted @ me in here :)

Image may contain: 3 people, crowd

Image may contain: 6 people, suit and night

Image may contain: 8 people, text that says 'Donald Trump has been in the public eye for over 30 years... ...and he was never once accused of being racist by anyone until he he decided to run against the Democrats.'-

This is about all XO is good for.

XavierOnassis 8-8-2019 03:59pm 
You don't actually know anything that is true, because you are a hicktown yokel obstinate in your pursuit of ignorance. 
I can point out to everyone once again that you are a hateful A-hole, zero college hicktown troll of very limited intelligence. 
There! I did it again! And I did not need to make up a thing. 
Wanna play again?

58 minutes ago, XavierOnassis said:

The proper venue to decide to whom Ft Sumter belonged to was the Supreme Court, not violence.

I am sure the supreme court would have ruled that fort sumter was not confederate property.

Just now, jerra- said:

I am sure the supreme court would have ruled that fort sumter was not confederate property.

The Confederate States of America was a corrupt and poorly run country from the very beginning.

Slavery clearly had to go for this country to progress.

• Upvote 1