Ilhan Omar won’t be prosecuted for immigration fraud for marrying her brother

9 minutes ago, maineman said:

I am not talking about death rate, I am talking about BODY COUNT...

fucking moron.

The US has been counting anyone that dies with the virus present as a COVID-19 death... whether the virus is what killed them or not.

A 90 year old man in hospice dies from renal failure, and tests positive for COVID postmortem, he's listed as a "victim" of the virus.

You appear to have a big ol' hook stuck in your mouth son, because they got ya.

• Replies 467
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The biggest  lie  ever  perpetrated on the  American  people  by the biggest  most egregious liar  ever.   @maineman

I am not a Muslim. I don't touch children, jerk off or shit in public pools, have sex with corpses & animals, or condone FGM or killing gays, and I use toilet paper. I do not abide by Khomeini's G

His claim was that the hoax was the democrat's rightful criticism of his botched handling of the onset of the virus, of course.  It wasn't a hoax... it was real.  He dithered.... he failed to use his

18 minutes ago, maineman said:

I am not talking about death rate, I am talking about BODY COUNT...

They  are not all COVID deaths  and  NONE of them are Trump's fault,   intelligent people  know this

28 minutes ago, SpyCar said:

Trump rode on the Obama recovery--an economy rescued from the ruins of another failed Republican presidency.

Obama's  economy  was the weakest  8 year  economy.   Trump erased  all of Obama's  polcies except  ObamaCare which he  neutered as much as  possible 

29 minutes ago, SpyCar said:

he failed to be a "war time" president when challenged with a potential pandemic.

He didn't fail you fool.

29 minutes ago, SpyCar said:

Team Obama handled Ebola, SARS, and H1N1. 

by doing what... specifically?

lets see it..     show the  polices and the  results   Ebola is blood  born  BTW

30 minutes ago, SpyCar said:

In contrast, Trump golfed while the world burned.

How did the  world  burn?   Why did it?

What happened here that didn't happen  elsewhere?

23 minutes ago, Duck615 said:

Here is another good link MM... blows your numbers right out of the water... if you want to keep making an ass out of yourself... I will be happy to destroy you!!!

https://www.businessinsider.com/coronavirus-covid-19-chart-graph-global-fatality-rate-change-time-2020-3

again..... you are talking about fatality RATES.  I am simply talking about BODY COUNT.  23% of all the human beings who have died from COVID thus far, are Americans.

2 minutes ago, EltonJohnson said:

Obama's  economy  was the weakest  8 year  economy.   Trump erased  all of Obama's  polcies except  ObamaCare which he  neutered as much as  possible 

He didn't fail you fool.

by doing what... specifically?

lets see it..     show the  polices and the  results   Ebola is blood  born  BTW

How did the  world  burn?   Why did it?

What happened here that didn't happen  elsewhere?

LOL. Obama's recovery pulled us out of the Great Recession and put us on a steady upward path. Trump rode on Obama's coattails. Nothing more.

Trump is a complete failure as president. His incompetence will kill hundreds of thousands and is wrecking the economy. Total fuck up.

Plus he's an asshole. 

Bill

13 minutes ago, EltonJohnson said:

They  are not all COVID deaths  and  NONE of them are Trump's fault,   intelligent people  know this

How on earth would you be aware what intelligent people know? LOL.

Bill

Listen dickheads! I’ve tried telling you McDonald’s munchkins how stupid the rest of the world knows you are but you’re too stupid to understand. Between you morons trying to cross the road and the virus, hopefully you’ll all pass from history soon. You won’t be missed.

ps

sorry about all of the long words.

6 minutes ago, maineman said:

again..... you are talking about fatality RATES.  I am simply talking about BODY COUNT.  23% of all the human beings who have died from COVID thus far, are Americans.

prove it then fuckface

32 minutes ago, SpyCar said:

. Obama's recovery pulled us out of the Great Recession and put us on a steady upward path

it would have  happened anyway and  much  faster  had Obama  not smothered it with  high taxes and  massive regulations  you fool

48 minutes ago, Duck615 said:

prove it then fuckface

I gave you the numbers.... you, unfortunately, don't know to divide.

19 minutes ago, EltonJohnson said:

it would have  happened anyway and  much  faster  had Obama  not smothered it with  high taxes and  massive regulations  you fool

^^^^ opinion masquerading as fact.

6 minutes ago, XavierOnassis said:

Elton's Johnson knows that he is a prick. He only pretends to know stuff.

He doesn't "pretend" very well. LOL.

What an uneducated ignorant moron. 

Bill

1 hour ago, EltonJohnson said:

LOL.

Bill

1 hour ago, maineman said:

I gave you the numbers.... you, unfortunately, don't know to divide.

give me a link to support your numbers

8 minutes ago, Duck615 said:

give me a link to support your numbers

been there....done that

are you questioning the data that shows that the US has 4% of the world's population (which I have already given you)

or are you questioning the data that shows that America has 23% of the world's deaths from COVID (which I have also already given you)?????

4 hours ago, maineman said:

no... you have CDC data which is data from the US, not world data.  

Fact:  The world has had 732K COVID deaths

Fact:  the USA has had 166K COVID deaths

HIV/AIDS Pandemic (at its peak, 2005-2012)

Death Toll: 36 million
Cause: HIV/AIDS

1 minute ago, AnotherJim said:

HIV/AIDS Pandemic (at its peak, 2005-2012)

Death Toll: 36 million
Cause: HIV/AIDS

not highly contagious  

what IS your fucking point?????  Did AIDS ever threaten to overwhelm our health care system?  

6 minutes ago, AnotherJim said:

Except for the 36 million who died because of it.

they all could have taken simple steps to avoid it.... except, perhaps for the people who got it from tainted donated blood before the Red Cross figured out they needed to test for it.

6 minutes ago, AnotherJim said:

Small Pox history - - - - - 500 to 700 million fatalities. Corona's a Lightweight.  The 1968 flu pandemic resulted in an estimated four million deaths.

Aug 08, 2020 · Coronavirus Update (Live): 19,615,466 Cases and 725,389 Deaths from COVID-19 Virus

Corona's real, but what a political lever our Liberals have turned it into. And it's been proven the numbers have been inflated. Orlando Health's positivity rate is only 9.4 percent, not 98 percent as in the report.