Chicago Mayor Lightfoot blames Pro Gun States & AR-15s for Gun Violence Spiking in Chicago

I know i've been training mine .  If it gets stolen, some one is going to turn this raging machine loose.

Gun theft is a federal crime, the police act like someone stole your bubblegum when you report a stolen firearm.

6 hours ago, Redoctober said:

This is how democrats are destroying this country.

This dumb bitch doesn't care about her own people. She cares about a leftist agenda. 

BLACK GUNS MATTER!

• Like 1

I had to have a talk with my guns last night. They keep getting up in the middle of the night and raiding the fridge. The last straw was when they left just a small sip left in the orange juice jug. 

Look at the mayor. DAMN! I've asked this question before but why is it that liberal women look like liberal women? I'm not saying I'm good looking. I know I aint no catch but that lady is homely. I guess being mayor is the only way she can GET attention. 

The more guns are in circulation, the more guns will be used to shoot people. So Lightfoot is correct.

Women are genetically programmed  to be less attractive to men as they get older. It is stupid to claim that Lightfoot is somehow incompetent because you don't get the hots for her.

6 minutes ago, XavierOnassis said:

It is stupid to claim that Lightfoot is somehow incompetent because you don't get the hots for her.

I get the feeling she looked like that at birth.

11 minutes ago, XavierOnassis said:

The more guns are in circulation, the more guns will be used to shoot people. So Lightfoot is correct.

Women are genetically programmed  to be less attractive to men as they get older. It is stupid to claim that Lightfoot is somehow incompetent because you don't get the hots for her.

I think he wasn't saying she was incompetent BECAUSE she is butt ugly...he was saying she is incompetent AND she is butt ugly.

On 8/7/2020 at 10:06 AM, XavierOnassis said:

Genetically programmed?

Like negroes being genetically programmed to not be, on average, as intelligent as persons of Western European descent?

On 8/7/2020 at 10:06 AM, XavierOnassis said:

If more guns being in circulation is the cause of more shootings, then why is it that in Mirabeau's home county, which has more guns and ammo than most NATIONS of the world, the crime rate is exceedingly low?

WHY IS THAT, OLD HAG?

On 8/7/2020 at 11:06 AM, XavierOnassis said:

A group of bikers saw her laying naked by a pool: They gang dressed her.

59 minutes ago, Wallco1 said:

I'll bet AR15's are almost never used in Chicago, Handguns are the weapon of choice.

Correct.

Gang-bangers don't have the slightest clue how to properly operate an AR.

1 hour ago, Wallco1 said:

I'll bet AR15's are almost never used in Chicago, Handguns are the weapon of choice.

I thought it was pretty funny that Lightfoot was blaming AR-15's while holding up a picture of a mini and a micro Draco... which are technically pistols on the AK platform.

They really need to get a gun guru to advise them on things.

On 8/7/2020 at 11:06 AM, XavierOnassis said:

That is not true.  This is thru 1990 thru 2015 when MORE guns where in circulation.  

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/wonk/wp/2015/12/03/weve-had-a-massive-decline-in-gun-violence-in-the-united-states-heres-why/

Massive decline.