Jump to content

What does Biden do all day at home everyday.


Recommended Posts

7 hours ago, AnotherJim said:

I heard he's working on his on line entomology degree; specializing in roaches.

My Papa was an professor of entomologist, specialized in Plecoptera.

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, SpyCar said:

 

Biden has a very sweet relationship with his wonderful wife Jill.

 

How strange!

 

Bill

 

Polls show that 38 per cent of American voters think Biden has “some form of dementia,” including one in five Democrats. 61 per cent of voters also think Biden should address the dementia issue publicly.

 

🤣

Link to post
Share on other sites
17 hours ago, Wallco1 said:

I think he is running around his house naked rubbing pudding all over his body. The dude is nuts.

 

They don't let him out of the highchair very often either........

 

 

afb080620dAPR20200806024506.jpg

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, SixShooter said:

 

Polls show that 38 per cent of American voters think Biden has “some form of dementia,” including one in five Democrats. 61 per cent of voters also think Biden should address the dementia issue publicly.

 

🤣

 

And tests show about 38% of people have IQs below 95. That's not a coincidence.

 

FOX "News" viewers. LOL.

 

Bill

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, MidnightMax said:

 

They don't let him out of the highchair very often either........

 

 

 

 

 

Nevermind that Biden beat Bernie Sanders soundly. 

 

Nice try anyway.

 

Bill

Link to post
Share on other sites
29 minutes ago, SpyCar said:

 

 

Nevermind that Biden beat Bernie Sanders soundly. 

 

Nice try anyway.

 

Bill

 

Nevermind that Biden was running as a "middle of the road" guy against SOCIALIST BERNIE.

 

And NOW he has LURCHED SO FAR LEFT that left center whiplash has soundly RUINED HIS CHANCES of winning.

 

Nice try anyway.

 

Max

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, SpyCar said:

 

 

Nevermind that Biden beat Bernie Sanders soundly. 

 

Nice try anyway.

 

Bill

 

RETARD BOWL ll

 

I remember it, that's the one that went into overtime.

Link to post
Share on other sites
40 minutes ago, LaughinAtLefty said:

Pray he doesn't have to debate Trump.

You better be praying. America will know who is a practising Christian and who is a religious fraud. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, calguy said:

You better be praying. America will know who is a practising Christian and who is a religious fraud. 

Religion aside, you get my drift. Dementia Joe and the DNC will be doing everything possible to keep old Joe from debating Trump.

Link to post
Share on other sites
21 hours ago, Wallco1 said:

I think he is running around his house naked rubbing pudding all over his body. The dude is nuts.

I really don’t care what he does at home all day. or any politician . 
the proof is in the “pudding” 

and trump has proven himself
 

  • Upvote 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...