hey Undecided Voters guess what Senator Ted Cruz (R) did, to punish the Dem Party's hatred of America?

17 minutes ago, XavierOnassis said:

You say "likely" meaning you do not know. 

When they actually PASS A LAW then I will take the time to study it. I am not a legislator, so it is presently a waste of my time to bother with proposes legislation.

Biden says he is against "defunding" the police.

You missed my edit to that post you quoted. Go back. Reread it. Take ownership of your mea culpa here.

22 minutes ago, XavierOnassis said:

Biden says he is against "defunding" the police.

Nope. You can roll with the flip-flop of Biden, but not me. I'm sticking with his original outcry when he agreed with the far left chant.

You have to agree, one thing we have learned since 2018 is that Biden is very corrupt when he's behind closed doors of governing.

1 minute ago, pmurT said:

Nope. You can roll with the flip-flop of Biden, but not me. I'm sticking with his original outcry when he agreed with the far left chant.

You have to agree, one thing we have learned since 2018 is that Biden is very corrupt when he's behind closed doors of governing.

I agree on no such thing. Trump is far more corrupt. You show nary a sign of learning anything, you are just another trumpsucking troll.

Go attempt an impossible act.

47 minutes ago, XavierOnassis said:

Trump is far more corrupt.

...hmmm...

Trump has done nothing behind closed doors of governing, in 3 years, when compared to Biden's 40yrs within government services of corrupt behavior.

Trump never wrote a national Crime Bill which focused on imprisoning an entire generation of inner-city negros. But, Biden sure did in 1994. Trump never attempted a quid pro quo on Ukraine, when he merely informed the Ukraine President if he's aware of Burisma & Hunter Biden corruption. But, Joe Biden sure did pull off a quid pro when he told Ukraine to fire that Prosecutor before he boards the plane back to the USA or Ukraine gets no billion dollars.  Trump never served as a silent USA-VP quietly watching white police gundown unarmed inner-city negros as he attempted no police reform nor reqd any exec orders for subsiding the genocide. But, Biden sure did serve as that type of USA-VP from Jan 2009-Jan 2017. The list goes on and on...

36 minutes ago, pmurT said:

anyon e is less corrupt than trump..And no I don’t have to agree that Biden is corrupt.

19 minutes ago, Isalexi said:

No wonder trump talks to his base like they’re  stupid 

No wonder dem governors and dem mayors treat their citizens their business owners, like they're stupid, for thinking the govt should have allowed police to protect the citizenry's property from violent rioters.

19 minutes ago, Isalexi said:

anyon e is less corrupt than trump..

...hmmm...

Trump has done nothing behind closed doors of governing, in 3 years, when compared to Biden's 40yrs within government services of corrupt behavior.

Trump never wrote a national Crime Bill which focused on imprisoning an entire generation of inner-city negros. But, Biden sure did in 1994. Trump never attempted a quid pro quo on Ukraine, when he merely informed the Ukraine President if he's aware of Burisma & Hunter Biden corruption. But, Joe Biden sure did pull off a quid pro when he told Ukraine to fire that Prosecutor before he boards the plane back to the USA or Ukraine gets no billion dollars.  Trump never served as a silent USA-VP quietly watching white police gundown unarmed inner-city negros as he attempted no police reform nor reqd any exec orders for subsiding the genocide. But, Biden sure did serve as that type of USA-VP from Jan 2009-Jan 2017.

The list goes on and on...but like you alluded to, since you are a Dem then you don't have to agree with the facts and truths verifying Biden is corrupt. 

A reason Trump said he loves the uneducated is because they don’t educate themselves. You gave a quote of Rockafeller which he never said...comm8nsense would tell you that...

here is something he did say.  “I believe that it is my duty to make money and use it for the benefit of my neighbors. This is what my conscience tells me.”

2 minutes ago, pmurT said:

...hmmm...

Trump has done nothing behind closed doors of governing, in 3 years, when compared to Biden's 40yrs within government services of corrupt behavior.

Trump never wrote a national Crime Bill which focused on imprisoning an entire generation of inner-city negros. But, Biden sure did in 1994. Trump never attempted a quid pro quo on Ukraine, when he merely informed the Ukraine President if he's aware of Burisma & Hunter Biden corruption. But, Joe Biden sure did pull off a quid pro when he told Ukraine to fire that Prosecutor before he boards the plane back to the USA or Ukraine gets no billion dollars.  Trump never served as a silent USA-VP quietly watching white police gundown unarmed inner-city negros as he attempted no police reform nor reqd any exec orders for subsiding the genocide. But, Biden sure did serve as that type of USA-VP from Jan 2009-Jan 2017. The list goes on and on...

he has lied to 20,000 times and you believe him. I bet you believe he has proof that Obama was born in Kenya. I bet you believe that a miracle  will get rid of the virus. I bet you believe that Russia wasn’t involved in our election, I bet you believe he had the largest inauguration ever. He treats his base as though they are stupid and they believe him. His lies are verified by his stupid tweets and his impulsive talking and I should know because I am like trump .....the greatest most brilliant person ever

1 hour ago, pmurT said:

If you watched the recent protests and you did not ever post, "Great more rioters and looters and vandals is just what we need" then I hope you see how you are, unfair, for coming to post that now.

Those fuckers should be arrested tazed shackled thrown in the slammer 

47 minutes ago, Isalexi said:

he has lied to 20,000 times and you believe him. I bet you believe he has proof that Obama was born in Kenya. I bet you believe that a miracle  will get rid of the virus. I bet you believe that Russia wasn’t involved in our election, I bet you believe he had the largest inauguration ever. He treats his base as though they are stupid and they believe him. His lies are verified by his stupid tweets and his impulsive talking and I should know because I am like trump .....the greatest most brilliant person ever

https://video.search.yahoo.com/video/play;_ylt=Awr9NVVS2ypfq0IAI.G5mWRH;_ylu=X3oDMTByZWc0dGJtBHNlYwNzcgRzbGsDdmlkBHZ0aWQDBGdwb3MDMQ--?p=sen.+ted+cruz+introduces+legislation&vid=d332eaed034d9efb451f6c958ded31c9&turl=https%3A%2F%2Ftse3.mm.bing.net%2Fth%3Fid%3DOVF.dcaEZSvPNIaz59N92vNr1Q%26pid%3DApi%26h%3D270%26w%3D480%26c%3D7%26rs%3D1&rurl=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.yahoo.com%2Fnews%2Fsen-cruz-local-officials-held-141104671.html&tit=Sen.+<b>Cruz<%2Fb>%3A+Local+officials+should+be+held+accountable+for+%26%2339%3Bletting+their+cities+burn%26%2339%3B&c=0&h=270&w=480&l=455&sigr=D29LVZJClQtx&sigt=Dj_mByeW6ZA1&sigi=5RM2ckRhAuhi&age=1595970664&fr2=p%3As%2Cv%3Av&fr=money&tt=b

2 hours ago, pmurT said:

Wel then, Joe Biden and AOC and other Dems are bigger dipshits, for thinking defund the police will become a federal law.

And what Cruz has cleverly done now, does not need to become law in order to become, effective, at helping voters see the satanic dem mayors and dem governors for what they represent on behalf of Joe Biden.

STOP LYING! You bastard! Libs love America, and Don't want to defund the police!

1 hour ago, impartialobserver said:

This proposed law has a very low probability of passing. Suing a mayor when the mayor did not actually inflict the damage or harm is messy from a legal standpoint. Internet know-it-alls will insist that it is easy and that the causality is easy to prove but reality says otherwise. 

I think you might've put the cart, before the horse, when it comes to Sen. Cruz's motivation toward proposing this legislation.

It is not about such a law, passing, but it is exactly about Cruz's cleverness; He has extended a national PSA here, helping voters intelligently understand the acts which verify the Dem's hatred for hardworking Americans. Undecided Voters need to know about the crux of this legislation attempt, not to help pas it, but to help other citzens see the Dem's evils.

1 hour ago, nuckin futz said:

STOP LYING! You bastard! Libs love America, and Don't want to defund the police!

So what's wrong with the Dems who want funds taken from the police? Where was this rant of yours, two (2) months ago when millions of Dems toted "defund the police!" posters?  Where were your dumb comments, when the Dem's of the Minneapolis city counsel voted to defund the police???

2 minutes ago, pmurT said:

I think you might've put the cart, before the horse, when it comes to Sen. Cruz's motivation toward proposing this legislation.

It is not about such a law, passing, but it is exactly about Cruz's cleverness; He has extended a national PSA here, helping voters intelligently understand the acts which verify the Dem's hatred for hardworking Americans. Undecided Voters need to know about the crux of this legislation attempt, not to help pas it, but to help other citzens see the Dem's evils.

Yet another reason that I have zero respect for politicians and their devout followers. 

23 minutes ago, impartialobserver said:

Yet another reason that I have zero respect for politicians and their devout followers. 

I agree. Therefore we need to understand the difference between respecting politicians/being devout followers of politicians vs. combating the evils of politicians. 

I liken it to what my grandmother told me, as a small kid...she said, "Baby, in order to defeat Satan ---sometimes you have to get your sorryASS up and go where he is!"

16 hours ago, pmurT said:

He introduced legislation which allows homeowners and business owners to, sue, Dem mayors and Dem governors who refused to allow police to protect property owners from rioters and looters and vandals during the recent protests.

Now this, is beautiful. Mainly because it paints an intelligent factual picture for, voters, who have been fooled by CNN msnbc CBS and other Dem Party satanic MSM.

Spread the word!!

How does introducing a bill hurt anybody?  

4 minutes ago, pmurT said:

I agree. Therefore we need to understand the difference between respecting politicians/being devout followers of politicians vs. combating the evils of politicians. 

I liken it to what my grandmother told me, as a small kid...she said, "Baby, in order to defeat Satan ---sometimes you have to get your sorryASS up and go where he is!"

There is a difference between us two. You think that one side is universally evil/deceitful/dishonest/etc. and that the other is better. I think that they are both universally dishonest and worthless.