Sign in to follow this  
whiteboy

Politics - For The Weak

If you vote Democrat, you are weak.

If you vote Republican, you are weak.

If you research each candidate and vote on the merit of the individual, you are what this country will require to ever be a true democracy.

Democracy:

government by the people; a form of government in which the supreme power is vested in the people and exercised directly by them or by their elected agents under a free electoral system.

Is that what we have in the US? If you answered yes ... really?

Do the people have the power, or do the parties have the power?

No one votes for a candidate anymore, they vote for a party.

Vote straight tickets, and actually feel like they have done something. They have. Taken the easy way out.

When is the last time you simply did not vote because there was not a option that you felt was good enough to vote for?

Should you not be able to exercise that right? Are we supposed to just get these ignorant people shoved at us and happily accept?

It is what we do. It is the reason we are struggling as a country now.

Party politics, more than anything else I can think of, has brought the US to the precipice of ruin.

If you don't think we are close, wake up.

The dollar is worthless.

The country is on the verge of a civil war.

There is a virus we cant confirm where it came from and have no idea how to treat, that is threatening to destroy life as we know it.

What if the cases and deaths we are seeing now, doubles, triples, quadruples in the coming months? What if by the time there is a vaccine, it doesn't matter anymore?

All because we have a congress fighting over how to spend money the country doesn't really even have?

What is at the root of the delays, the arguing, the posturing, and the ignorant obsession with having their own way and making sure the other guy doesn't get what he wants?

Not the good of the people ... the power of the party.

As long as we have party politics, we will stay weak.

37 minutes ago, whiteboy said:

If you vote Democrat, you are weak.

If you vote Republican, you are weak.

If you research each candidate and vote on the merit of the individual, you are what this country will require to ever be a true democracy.

Democracy:

government by the people; a form of government in which the supreme power is vested in the people and exercised directly by them or by their elected agents under a free electoral system.

Is that what we have in the US? If you answered yes ... really?

Do the people have the power, or do the parties have the power?

No one votes for a candidate anymore, they vote for a party.

Vote straight tickets, and actually feel like they have done something. They have. Taken the easy way out.

When is the last time you simply did not vote because there was not a option that you felt was good enough to vote for?

Should you not be able to exercise that right? Are we supposed to just get these ignorant people shoved at us and happily accept?

It is what we do. It is the reason we are struggling as a country now.

Party politics, more than anything else I can think of, has brought the US to the precipice of ruin.

If you don't think we are close, wake up.

The dollar is worthless.

The country is on the verge of a civil war.

There is a virus we cant confirm where it came from and have no idea how to treat, that is threatening to destroy life as we know it.

What if the cases and deaths we are seeing now, doubles, triples, quadruples in the coming months? What if by the time there is a vaccine, it doesn't matter anymore?

All because we have a congress fighting over how to spend money the country doesn't really even have?

What is at the root of the delays, the arguing, the posturing, and the ignorant obsession with having their own way and making sure the other guy doesn't get what he wants?

Not the good of the people ... the power of the party.

As long as we have party politics, we will stay weak.

I listen to your words.

All men fight for their tribe..............their team.

It is built into their DNA.

Do you have a replacement?                 I would like to hear it.

Please spell it out.

10 minutes ago, Taipan said:

I listen to your words.

Please spell it out.

Normally I would admonish group think but progressives policies and platform make them a non starter for me. When one team believes in the sacred right to murder unborn children and believes sexual dysfunction is a cause for celebration, they take themselves out of contention. 

30 minutes ago, Taipan said:

I listen to your words.

Please spell it out.

Simple. Do away with political parties. Period.

Criminalize it.

Voters must vote for a candidate not a party.

Candidates must run on their own merit, not be endorsed and appointed by a "gang".

Vote for individuals. Is that so hard?

Sure it will then take some effort to vote, and you will have to be responsible for who you vote for, but doesn't it make more sense?

This is our country we are talking about, and we are using short cuts to elect those who make the rules?

Crips and Bloods. Democrats and Republicans. Whats the difference? Both will fight you simply because of the gang they serve and what it has told them matters.

For anyone who has basic cognitive ability and the gift of common sense, political parties are a joke.

Makes absolutely no sense to place the future of this country, the future of our children, in fact some might say the future of society as a whole in the hands of people we really know nothing about, except what party endorses them. It is gang mentality in its most basic of form.

I understand that America has become Land of the Sheep. To find a true leader among the masses anymore seems like a daunting task.

To easy to just follow and agree and be politically correct and not have to be responsible or held accountable.

That does not lead to progress, but rather has led to a great regression in this country.

What is happening in Washington DC on capitol hill. What is happening in Portland, in Chicago, and all over this country is a direct reflection of the absence of leadership.

It is rather the product of ignorance, laziness, and the inability of people to think for themselves.

If the country intends to prosper, to pull itself up and become a respectable nation again, indeed if intends to survive ... then I feel drastic changes have to be made to the way in which we operate. Start with eliminating political parties then we need governmental restructuring, term limits for all governmental positions whether it be at the Federal or State level.

How long have we been a country and going off the same rules established in its infancy? When was the last time a major constitutional amendment was passed that made a true difference int he lives of Americans ... for the better?

If someone asked you today what was the largest organized crime syndicate in the world could you answer that question?

Should be easy ... the US government and all of its subsidiaries. It has become that because of political parties.

Is anyone even surprised anymore when you hear an official is caught lying, stealing, cheating ... endorsing or covering up killing in many cases?

We just go "oh that's too bad ... must have been a (insert other political party here)" and move on.

What a great nation we have become.

Its like a alcoholic. Unless you admit there is a problem, you are never going to fix it.

The "problem" in this country, first and foremost, is political parties. Without them so much could be accomplished.

7 minutes ago, whiteboy said:

Doesn't that do away with freedom of association?

Criminalize it.

Use force of government to have better government?

They can do that right now.

Candidates must run on their own merit, not be endorsed and appointed by a "gang".

Yes.

Sure it will then take some effort to vote, and you will have to be responsible for who you vote for, but doesn't it make more sense?

No. It doesn't.

This is our country we are talking about, and we are using short cuts to elect those who make the rules?

We aren't. Party politics are actually very complicated.

Crips and Bloods. Democrats and Republicans. Whats the difference? Both will fight you simply because of the gang they serve and what it has told them matters.

Two parties is problematic.

For anyone who has basic cognitive ability and the gift of common sense, political parties are a joke.

Makes absolutely no sense to place the future of this country, the future of our children, in fact some might say the future of society as a whole in the hands of people we really know nothing about, except what party endorses them. It is gang mentality in its most basic of form.

Ideology works that way. You can't really stop the formation of a party. If enough people believe in the ideology it will form no matter what.

I understand that America has become Land of the Sheep. To find a true leader among the masses anymore seems like a daunting task.

To easy to just follow and agree and be politically correct and not have to be responsible or held accountable.

This is true.

That does not lead to progress, but rather has led to a great regression in this country.

Also true.

What is happening in Washington DC on capitol hill. What is happening in Portland, in Chicago, and all over this country is a direct reflection of the absence of leadership.

To much leadership.

It is rather the product of ignorance, laziness, and the inability of people to think for themselves.

If the country intends to prosper, to pull itself up and become a respectable nation again, indeed if intends to survive ... then I feel drastic changes have to be made to the way in which we operate. Start with eliminating political parties then we need governmental restructuring, term limits for all governmental positions whether it be at the Federal or State level.

All? You sure?

How long have we been a country and going off the same rules established in its infancy? When was the last time a major constitutional amendment was passed that made a true difference int he lives of Americans ... for the better?

Long time.

If someone asked you today what was the largest organized crime syndicate in the world could you answer that question?

Yes.

Should be easy ... the US government and all of its subsidiaries. It has become that because of political parties.

Bullshit.

Is anyone even surprised anymore when you hear an official is caught lying, stealing, cheating ... endorsing or covering up killing in many cases?

We just go "oh that's too bad ... must have been a (insert other political party here)" and move on.

Its like a alcoholic. Unless you admit there is a problem, you are never going to fix it.

The "problem" in this country, first and foremost, is political parties. Without them so much could be accomplished.

Like what?

13 minutes ago, kfools said:

We need to get rid of constitutional freedoms to save our democracy!!😆

13 minutes ago, whiteboy said:

Criminalize it.

1 minute ago, kfools said:

Yes.

No. It doesn't.

We aren't. Party politics are actually very complicated.

Two parties is problematic.

Ideology works that way. You can't really stop the formation of a party. If enough people believe in the ideology it will form no matter what.

This is true.

Also true.

To much leadership.

All? You sure?

Long time.

Yes.

Bullshit.

Like what?

Please don't ban him to Hell !!!

You damn killer !!

Yes, I want to talk to that young man.              About his wild ideas.

It is called a friendly camp-fire.             At dawn.           Friends are invited. 

White-boy is welcomed.     Z is too.   So is the "I AM" girl.

And 15 more.

And so are you, K-Dog.              We will all sit around a camp-fire........

and peace and friendship............will break out.

Have a nice day, cowboy.                                                             🤠

1 minute ago, whiteboy said:

Didn't expect anyone to agree.

You are the sheep I am talking about.

Cliff is just over there, going to be a long first step ...

Some people seemed to agree with some of the things you said. What would be sheepish would be to just blindly agree cause you ask.

1 minute ago, whiteboy said:

Didn't expect anyone to agree.

You are the sheep I am talking about.

Cliff is just over there, going to be a long first step ...

30 years ago I would agree with you. When democrats no longer welcomed pro life members they lost any appeal for me. Now that they are promoting black power, gender confusion, and Marxism they can fuck themselves. They should have a D tattooed on their foreheads for easy identification. 

12 minutes ago, NeoConvict said:

We need to get rid of constitutional freedoms to save our democracy!!😆

You ever read the Constitution? All of it?

Is it a great document? Completely relevant in 2020?

I will wait for you to say yes to tell you that you are a idiot.

Oh, guess I didn't ...

Just now, whiteboy said:

You ever read the Constitution? All of it?

Is it a great document? Completely relevant in 2020?

I will wait for you to say yes to tell you that you are a fucking idiot.

Oh, guess I didn't ...

Damn, put me in my place like a pre pre suffrage beaten woman! 😆😅😆

3 minutes ago, kfools said:

Some people seemed to agree with some of the things you said. What would be sheepish would be to just blindly agree cause you ask.

Not one should ever blindly agree to anything ... oh wait, that's what being a part of a political party makes you do.

Thanks for making my point for me ...

1 hour ago, whiteboy said:

There is a lpt wrong with your post, but this really stood out.

The virus is a nothing burger, the hysterical reaction to it is the problem.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, RebelGator said:

There is a lpt wrong with your post, but this really stood out.

Guessing this "free thinker" is a anthropogenic climate change nazi too.... Again, just a guess.😁

3 minutes ago, RebelGator said:

What an absolutely retarded statement.

The reaction has been far less than it should have been and is costing people their lives.

People are really dying.

It really is something.

Those who deny that are fools, following a flawed ideology of what ... a political party more concerned with the impact on the economy than the loss of life.

Again you folks are making my point for me over and over again.

3 minutes ago, NeoConvict said:

Guessing this "free thinker" is a anthropogenic climate change nazi too.... Again, just a guess.😁

Another point is the fallacy that there are wide differences between people who identify with a particular party......from what I observe on this board, for instance, the liberals are in lockstep with each other on every single reaction to any given point.......which is why I claim, if you're an undecided voter, please don't vote at all, there's something wrong with you.

5 minutes ago, NeoConvict said:

Climate changes all the time here in Texas.

Hot in the summer ,then cold in the winter for about a month, then hot again.

Is that what you mean?

Not sure that makes me a Nazi, but whatever your party tells you to think.

6 minutes ago, whiteboy said:

What an absolutely retarded statement.

The reaction has been far less than it should have been and is costing people their lives.

People are really dying.

It really is something.

Those who deny that are fools, following a flawed ideology of what ... a political party more concerned with the impact on the economy than the loss of life.

Again you folks are making my point for me over and over again.

Got news for you, people die every day and always have......even though lately, no one is succumbing from anything but the virus.

2 minutes ago, whiteboy said:

Climate changes all the time here in Texas.

Hot in the summer ,then cold in the winter for about a month, then hot again.

Is that what you mean?

Not sure that makes me a Nazi, but whatever your party tells you to think.

Seasonality isn't climate. Perhaps I misjudged. 😉

the liberals are in lockstep with each other on every single reaction to any given point

Don't they have to be?

Or they get kicked out, banished, or tar and feathered or burnt at the stake, or something?

Again my point. If you say you are (insert political party here) you cant disagree with it or you are vilified and called a sympathizer for the other party.

Free thinking, ability to make you own decisions, Hey! Hey! ... cant have that!

Got news for you, people die every day and always have......even though lately, no one is succumbing from anything but the virus.

Not true, people still die of all kinds of things.

But to just say "we are all gonna die some day" and ignore something this serious is idiotic.

It is people that have that mentality, that are proving intelligence in itself is a rare attribute for modern day humanity.

No one tries to learn anymore. Just blindly following without any effort of forming a thought based opinion.

Read internet, watch TV, believe everyone, click like ...

Just now, whiteboy said:

Not true, people still die of all kinds of things.

But to just say "we are all gonna die some day" and ignore something this serious is idiotic.

It is people that have that mentality, that are proving intelligence in itself is a rare attribute for modern day humanity.

No one tries to learn anymore. Just blindly following without any effort of forming a thought based opinion.

Read internet, watch TV, believe everyone, click like ...

For those under 60 covid19 is no more lethal than the flu. We should protect the elderly until a vaccine is developed. Deaths and hospitalizations have dropped even as identified cases rise indicating we are seeing that the virus isn't generally lethal to those under 60 and we are getting better at treating the few that develop life threatening symptoms. 

7 minutes ago, NeoConvict said:

For those under 60 covid19 is no more lethal than the flu.

More ignorance.

We have a way to treat the flu.

Yes you are more likely to die if you are older and in poor health, common sense with anything that may effect people.

In my city we had a guy in his late 20s just get out of the hospital the other day, after being in intensive care for almost two months with Covid.

We also have children under 12 that have died ... from Covid.

Your blanket statement about age is just you following what the others want you to believe. Or maybe you are just stupid. Either way it is wrong.

If you live in Texas, Florida, California ... cases haven't dropped and less people aren't in the hospital. Our hospitals are packed.