Couple who yelled 'white power' at Black man and his girlfriend arrested

11 minutes ago, teacher said:

For what? 

You defeated Misty, or Annoyed or Cannon? I doubt that. You don't debate. Why would you say such a thing? 

Are you still a member there? 

How would you know? 

How would I know? 

After all that? 

I tried to contact Misty and C.P.

They know who I am.

I am mercenary.   

This is why I am fearless upon the Earth.

I don't need violence.        Just my ideas.

This is why I am feared upon the Earth.                  Twitter fears the cons.

They could not stand me.     They shut me down.

I don't care.

I will speak................The Truth.              Jesus is my friend.             

I don't care what the world thinks about me.                                           Are we clear?                         🥃

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

This is the real issue. Assault, battery, robbery and murder are illegal. The lesson in hate crime legislation is to always remember to take the wallet so it's only robbery instead of a "hate crime".

how far does the right-wing false news go... you hold onto it, with your least breath, like a moron, and yeah, it is sickening  how far they will go.   The best of the bad lie

Now that I think about it...a Nazi salute is a lot worse than 1,384 people getting shot in 6 months.   As half a Jew...I guess I'd rather be shot than get a Sieg Heil thrown at me. That woul

1 minute ago, Taipan said:

I tried to contact Misty and C.P.

They know who I am.

I am mercenary.   

This is why I am fearless upon the Earth.

I don't need violence.        Just my ideas.

This is why I am feared upon the Earth.                  Twitter fears the cons.

They could not stand me.     They shut me down.

I don't care.

I will speak................The Truth.              Jesus is my friend.             

I don't care what the world thinks about me.                                           Are we clear? 

We are very clear. No one fears you. I've never seen you type a cogent political take. All your posts are like that one. I asked you a fu(kin question...

Are you still a member there?

If you are then they don't fear you.

5 minutes ago, teacher said:

We are very clear. No one fears you. I've never seen you type a cogent political take. All your posts are like that one. I asked you a fu(kin question...

If you are then they don't fear you.

I tried.

I cannot login.

OK.

Maybe I am a little too rough for their taste.                      OK.           I accept.

Cogent political take?          I am a Libertarian.                We believe in freedom.   

That is my cogent political take.

And the next time that I must remind you of that fact..............I will do so...........

a little more forcefully.

Capiche?                                              🥃

1 minute ago, Taipan said:

I tried.

I cannot login.

OK.

Maybe I am a little too rough for their taste.                      OK.           I accept.

Cogent political take?          I am a Libertarian.               

Well, so am I. 

We believe in freedom.   

Yes, we do. Know who Neal Boortz is? Besides me he is the Lord of Libertarians. 

Ah, Mr. Taipan, if you really are a Libertarian I, after decades, some months ago, came up with the best definition of a Libertarian ever, so this works?

"Libertarians are Republicans without control issues."

There ya go. You are cents 2018, I am cents 2007, you have 14,686 posts I have 15,131. You must really care. What is your going into battle philosophy? Do you have one? Do you think you are gonna change a single mind? How does jumping around gonna get Jack $h!t done? 

You know, Mr. Taipan, I just consciousness streamed myself into a thing here. Just a thing. I'm a leader, of sorts. Damn sure was admin of this place for years when pretty much nuttin happened. Oh yea now and again I would go yell at someone, show all the rules, show all them someone breaking the rules, The Die of Suspension comes to mind, it would go either way, an apology would ensue or the Die would be rolled, a suspension would be served, admin wouldn't have to bother with that particular one ever again and the site moved on. I'm going on again...

That is my cogent political take.

And the next time that I must remind you of that fact..............I will do so...........

a little more forcefully.

Capiche? 

Sure. 

You said Libertarians. You had me at L. 

When I said "consciousness streaming" I had an idea. I kinda wandered there with the leader stuff. So, as a leader, you are dying as an example of a Libertarian. I am not. I don't often run into Libertarians, other than the Libertarians that are Libertarians yet still don't know they have a home. This has to go somewhere. Oh yea, sorry, I am now The Leader of Libertarians. 

This is my new thing.

I am now the leader of Libertarians. Gonna assume the role.

There is gonna be a test.

Just because I been drinkin and smokin weed makes no mater. You'll see. 

17 hours ago, Michaelf said:

This is the real issue. Assault, battery, robbery and murder are illegal. The lesson in hate crime legislation is to always remember to take the wallet so it's only robbery instead of a "hate crime".

Hate crime legislation is another example of how progressives want to control your very thoughts...and punish you if they don't like the way you think.

Progressivism is the thing to hate.

Exactly.   Hate crime law put your thoughts on trial.

progressivism is a cancer

13 hours ago, teacher said:

Well, so am I. 

Yes, we do. Know who Neal Boortz is? Besides me he is the Lord of Libertarians. 

Ah, Mr. Taipan, if you really are a Libertarian I, after decades, some months ago, came up with the best definition of a Libertarian ever, so this works?

"Libertarians are Republicans without control issues."

There ya go. You are cents 2018, I am cents 2007, you have 14,686 posts I have 15,131. You must really care. What is your going into battle philosophy? Do you have one? Do you think you are gonna change a single mind? How does jumping around gonna get Jack $h!t done? 

You know, Mr. Taipan, I just consciousness streamed myself into a thing here. Just a thing. I'm a leader, of sorts. Damn sure was admin of this place for years when pretty much nuttin happened. Oh yea now and again I would go yell at someone, show all the rules, show all them someone breaking the rules, The Die of Suspension comes to mind, it would go either way, an apology would ensue or the Die would be rolled, a suspension would be served, admin wouldn't have to bother with that particular one ever again and the site moved on. I'm going on again...

Sure. 

You said Libertarians. You had me at L. 

When I said "consciousness streaming" I had an idea. I kinda wandered there with the leader stuff. So, as a leader, you are dying as an example of a Libertarian. I am not. I don't often run into Libertarians, other than the Libertarians that are Libertarians yet still don't know they have a home. This has to go somewhere. Oh yea, sorry, I am now The Leader of Libertarians. 

This is my new thing.

I am now the leader of Libertarians. Gonna assume the role.

There is gonna be a test.

Just because I been drinkin and smokin weed makes no mater. You'll see. 

Good morning, Teacher.

So, you want to be The Captain of the baseball team?

That is cool with me.            So be it,...........Capt.

Just remember one thing.    You are dealing with a gang of 'Alpha Male Perfectionists'.

We know how to hit the ball............. and drive it right back down the pitcher's throat.

Libertarian  =  freedom.

It does not have to be a complicated concept.  We seek low taxes, small gov., and a large amount of personal freedom.   

I am a member of the Tea Party Patriots.     Our leader is Jenny Beth Martin.    We love her.   She has been on Fox &

Friends many times.      Internet.    Free to join.   We are Libertarians.

I am also a member The Texas Nationalist Movement.   We are peaceful Christians who seek peaceful secession.

By voting only.     No rifles involved.          We are Libertarians who seek the freedom to run our own ranch......

and call our own shots.

I like you.    You are free to sit around my campfire and share your ideas anytime.                                  

On 8/2/2020 at 1:55 AM, drvoke said:

This may pose a significant challenge to the Sticks and Stones vs. Words precedent case.

Do you think this will make the Huffington Post, WAPO or The NY Slimes ?

On August 2, 2020 at 12:07 AM, Str8tEdge said:

So where’s the crime? 

LOL to you and @drvoke and @whiteboy ...

1- some vile devilish white racists spotted a negro who was guilty of, DWB, so they exercised their Right to stalk him for several blocks: no crime

2- stalked him to a red traffic light where they then drove up close to him, for no reason, and began to verbally antagonize him about being a negro in the USA: no crime

3- then the Devils within that same approach to his vehicle, scare him, by screaming racist insults and flagrant messages at the negro ------who they had stalked several blocks for absolutely no good reasons whatsoever: no crime

no crime = inside the mindset of a satanic, vile racist.

20 minutes ago, pmurT said:

LOL to you and @drvoke and @whiteboy ...

1- some vile devilish white racists spotted a negro who was guilty of, DWB, so they exercised their Right to stalk him for several blocks: no crime

2- stalked him to a red traffic light where they then drove up close to him, for no reason, and began to verbally antagonize him about being a negro in the USA: no crime

3- then the Devils within that same approach to his vehicle, scare him, by screaming racist insults and flagrant messages at the negro ------who they had stalked several blocks for absolutely no good reasons whatsoever: no crime

no crime = inside the mindset of a satanic, vile racist.

When are you going to list the crime they committed? 

2 hours ago, Str8tEdge said:

When are you going to list the crime they committed? 

You will realize its listed just as soon as you stop, playing pretend, that no crime was committed.

On August 2, 2020 at 6:32 AM, king of the county said:

What’s illegal about that?

Nothing. Sort of like, the same "nothing" which happened to the St. Louis couple. Correct? 

Nobody harmed them nobody destroyed their property, so they had no business going to get their firearms on rabble rousers who had not caused any harm to their person nor to their property. Just like here, there was no crime committed against the St. Louis couple/no intimidating nor threatening behavior occurred. So that St. Louis couple should have kept their coward asses, in the house, and shut their mouths. Yes, just like we expected this negro to do when guilty of Driving While Black as the Howell's had every right to rabble rouse him. And I bet @Str8tEdge plus @whiteboy totally agrees :)

2 minutes ago, pmurT said:

Nobody harmed them nobody destroyed their property, so they had no business going to get their firearms on rabble rousers who had not caused any harm to their person nor to their property.

You don’t have to wait until something is physically committed to protect yourself.   They were being threatened 

31 minutes ago, EltonJohnson said:

You don’t have to wait until something is physically committed to protect yourself.   They were being threatened 

lol yes I agree, that the negro was just, driving in his car clearly being threatened as according to the evidence we see here. Nonetheless, we still unfairly feel that negros should always have waited until something was "physically committed" before moving to protect himself from White lunatics who stalk him for blocks for no reason --but, oh no, not that Caucasian St. Louis couple. They don't have to wait! lol

To criticize the hate-crime charges here is at the least, irrational, and is likely very racist.

45 minutes ago, pmurT said:

You will realize its listed just as soon as you stop, playing pretend, that no crime was committed.

You listed what you "think" are crimes. 

Now list the actual crimes.

31 minutes ago, pmurT said:

Nothing. Sort of like, the same "nothing" which happened to the St. Louis couple. Correct? 

Nobody harmed them nobody destroyed their property, so they had no business going to get their firearms on rabble rousers who had not caused any harm to their person nor to their property. Just like here, there was no crime committed against the St. Louis couple/no intimidating nor threatening behavior occurred. So that St. Louis couple should have kept their coward asses, in the house, and shut their mouths. Yes, just like we expected this negro to do when guilty of Driving While Black as the Howell's had every right to rabble rouse him. And I bet @Str8tEdge plus @whiteboy totally agrees :)

That's false. The "protestors"  broke down the private fence and were threatening to burn the house down with the couple in it. 

Basically they were threatening to murder the couple. They ALSO brandished their guns which is WHEN the couple went in the house to retrieve their guns.

Yes. Threatening to burn down someone's house with them in it, after you break down their fence and enter their property flashing guns, is a crime. 

58 minutes ago, pmurT said:

You are a fucking troll idiot.

The mob broke down the gate to the St Louis couples property. No intimidating or threatening behavior?

If that would have been my property you would have had a bunch of dead bodies on the ground.

3 hours ago, whiteboy said:

You are a fucking troll idiot.

LOL don't be so hard on your mom up in here LOL I mentioned you and @Str8tEdge because I thought it was a community gate and not a gate exclusively owned by the St. Louis couple. I am sure the couple did not get their firearms until that gate went down. 

4 hours ago, pmurT said:

lol yes I agree, that the negro was just, driving in his car clearly being threatened as according to the evidence we see here. Nonetheless, we still unfairly feel that negros should always have waited until something was "physically committed" before moving to protect himself from White lunatics who stalk him for blocks for no reason --but, oh no, not that Caucasian St. Louis couple. They don't have to wait! lol

To criticize the hate-crime charges here is at the least, irrational, and is likely very racist.

What white person would stock a negro for blocks for no reason? Do they have anything of value? Makes zero sense and just doesnt happen.

CALLING ALL RACISTS, WHO ARE HERE MAKING EXCUSES FOR CRIME ---just because you hate humans with Black skin...

FACT: verbal abuse is a crime, when victims present evidence/probable cause that harassment & disorderly conduct did occur. The video verified this, so a crime happened.

FACT: stalking is a crime, the video verified this so a crime happened.

FACT: Intimidation is a crime, in many states, especially since Homegrown/Radicalized terrorism rose after 9-11.

7 hours ago, pmurT said:

LOL don't be so hard on your mom up in here LOL I mentioned you and @Str8tEdge because I thought it was a community gate and not a gate exclusively owned by the St. Louis couple. I am sure the couple did not get their firearms until that gate went down. 

They go their firearms when the mob started brandishing guns and threatening to burn the couples house down with them in it. 

Basically threatening to murder them. 

2. Breaking down the fence was a crime itself. 

Now, what crime was committed in the OP? 

1 hour ago, Str8tEdge said:

Now, what crime was committed in the OP? 

lol

CALLING ALL RACISTS, WHO ARE HERE MAKING EXCUSES FOR CRIME ---just because you hate humans with Black skin...

FACT: verbal abuse is a crime, when victims present evidence/probable cause that harassment & disorderly conduct did occur. The video verified this, so a crime happened.

FACT: stalking is a crime, the video verified this so a crime happened.

FACT: Intimidation is a crime, in many states, especially since Homegrown/Radicalized terrorism rose after 9-11.

14 hours ago, pmurT said:

What do you call what happened to the gate?

16 minutes ago, king of the county said:

What do you call what happened to the gate?

Who's gate was it? Did it belong to the couple, exclusively, or was it some communal gate just for designating a boundary?