Couple who yelled 'white power' at Black man and his girlfriend arrested

7 hours ago, Old Mack said:

President Trump signed an executive order on Wednesday to virtually define Judaism as a race or national origin, not just a religion, under the Civil Rights Act.

The big picture: The order is meant to address anti-Jewish bias in universities. It also expands acts of anti-Semitism to include anti-Israel statements. Both measures have been spearheaded by Kenneth Marcus, head of the Department of Education's Office of Civil Rights, the New York Slimes notes.

Guess what? Trump is not the authority on this matter any more than Hitler was.

I'm not impressed that Trumpist fascists are threatening freedom of speech.

Your bigotry and racism disgusts me.

Bill

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

This is the real issue. Assault, battery, robbery and murder are illegal. The lesson in hate crime legislation is to always remember to take the wallet so it's only robbery instead of a "hate crime".

how far does the right-wing false news go... you hold onto it, with your least breath, like a moron, and yeah, it is sickening  how far they will go.   The best of the bad lie

Now that I think about it...a Nazi salute is a lot worse than 1,384 people getting shot in 6 months.   As half a Jew...I guess I'd rather be shot than get a Sieg Heil thrown at me. That woul

Just now, SpyCar said:

Bill

Hey retard,Trump is not limiting speech,you Nazi's are.

UROUT

Just now, 123urout said:

Hey retard,Trump is not limiting speech,you Nazi's are.

UROUT

Does your Goebbels approach never get old? You are a sick racist asshole.

Fuck off Nazi scum!

Bill 

Just now, SpyCar said:

Fuck off Nazi scum!

Bill 

If you literally knew anything about history,you would see your party repeating it,but you are a dope.MORON!

UROUT

5 minutes ago, 123urout said:

If you literally knew anything about history,you would see your party repeating it,but you are a dope.MORON!

UROUT

Insults won't cover up you hideous racism and utter dishonesty. Nearly every word out of you mouth is an inversion of reality.

Bill

Just now, SpyCar said:

Insults won't cover up you hideous racism and utter dishonesty. Nearly every word out of you mouth is an inversion of reality.

Bill

Talking bout' yourself again, you and corona Joe are peas in a pod.

UROUT

25 minutes ago, SpyCar said:

Bill

you-dont-have-a-right-to-not-be-offended

10 minutes ago, 123urout said:

Talking bout' yourself again, you and corona Joe are peas in a pod.

UROUT

Thank you for the great compliment of comparing me with Joe Biden. He is a very fine man and is going to make a great president.

Our national nightmare is drawing to an end. Too bad a quarter-of-a-million Americans will likely be dead due to Trump's grotesque incompetence by then.

Bill

29 minutes ago, SpyCar said:

Fuck off Nazi scum!

Bill 

4 minutes ago, SpyCar said:

Thank you for the great compliment of comparing me with Joe Biden. He is a very fine man and is going to make a great president.

Our national nightmare is drawing to an end. Too bad a quarter-of-a-million Americans will likely be dead due to Trump's grotesque incompetence by then.

Bill

You are delusional. 

8 hours ago, drvoke said:

Bob tried ventriloquism as a lad. Interesting. One of my neighbors had one when I was a kid.

Get the connection...a Jew celebrating Christmas !

Ain't America a beautiful place...where else in the world can you riot with impunity. 

8 hours ago, Old Mack said:

Duh Alert:  The Teachers Union won't stick up for the guy !

Walled Lake teacher says Trump tweets led to firing; school district denies it

The Oakland County school district denied Kucera's story, saying "no disciplinary action was taken as a result of any support of President Trump." But the district declined more specific comment, citing confidentiality surrounding personnel matters.  

...Kucera said he was told by the union that the tweets could be construed as impeding the business of the school, which would be grounds for firing, especially considering the school's title was listed on his Twitter page. 

But he noted that other teachers have tweeted negative opinions against Trump and haven't received the same censure.

Yep. Citizens SHOULD have had their political beliefs protected like any other class. Pathetic this hasn't;t been done and now the left is using it for wrongful termination. 

2 minutes ago, Str8tEdge said:

Yep. Citizens SHOULD have had their political beliefs protected like any other class. Pathetic this hasn't;t been done and now the left is using it for wrongful termination. 

They're keeping lawyers busy.

If I was this guy I wouldn't settle for anything less than enough to pay off the house.

Just now, Old Mack said:

They're keeping lawyers busy.

If I was this guy I wouldn't settle for anything less than enough to pay off the house.

Yep. Yep. 

2 hours ago, SpyCar said:

Apparently he is...hack !

If screaming white lives matter is a hate crime then there needs to be equal application under the law. Screaming black lives matter should carry an identical penalty. Personally I believe both should be considered freedom of expression but if we are going down this road...

13 hours ago, drvoke said:

Torrance police arrest two 'white power' suspects who vandalized ...

This may pose a significant challenge to the Sticks and Stones vs. Words precedent case.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/couple-who-yelled-white-power-at-black-man-and-his-girlfriend-arrested/ar-BB17sByj?ocid=msedgntp

(Full article at above link)

A husband and wife in California were arrested on hate crimes charges after they were seen on cellphone video yelling "white power" and "only white lives matter" at a Black man and his girlfriend, authorities said.

The racist incident happened  around 10:30 p.m. when both couples were stopped at a red light in Torrance, about 20 miles south of downtown Los Angeles 

The suspects, Gregory and Rachel Howell, were stopped in their truck in front of the victims' car, the release said.

Gregory Howell got out of his vehicle, approached the victims' car, and yelled "white power" as he made a Nazi salute. His wife got out and began cursing before yelling "only white lives matter," police said.

The female victim, Itzel Lopez, stated that she and her boyfriend, who she said is Black, were going home after a birthday dinner when they noticed the Howells had been following them for several minutes. Then Lopez and her boyfriend approached a red light, the Howells drove in front of them.

A video of the incident was posted on an Instagram account believed to belong to Lopez. In the video, which contains profanities and hateful speech, Rachel Howell is seen giving Lopez the middle finger and saying "white lives matter b----" and "only white lives matter."

Gregory Howell is seen in the video standing near the front of the truck as he gives the Nazi salute.

"That's crazy," Lopez says in the video. "The s--- we have to go through, 2020."

“We were just in shock," Lopez said. "We didn’t know what was going on. Never in my life did I think I was gonna experience this. It’s actually really scary. They don’t even know you and they’re willing to hurt you.”

Police said the victims filed a hate crime report the day after the incident.

The Howells, both 29, were arrested Friday and released that same day on bail, according to Los Angeles County sheriff's records. It's not clear if they have obtained attorneys.

d58098c6bc6a4de0aa04dcd95bc0bf80_md.jpg

Arrested? There goes your first amendment rights. This is ridiculous. 

11 minutes ago, NeoConvict said:

If screaming white lives matter is a hate crime then there needs to be equal application under the law. Screaming black lives matter should carry an identical penalty. Personally I believe both should be considered freedom of expression but if we are going down this road...

Agreed, times are a changing huh NC???

18 minutes ago, Wallco1 said:

People have lost the ability to ignore.  Just ignore people and quit making something out of nothing.

Commercial Loans Blog

• Like 1
12 hours ago, drvoke said:

The fact that my OP is in the news is the actual news. It is real and frighteningly significant.

No this is frighteningly significant.

See the source image