drvoke

Couple who yelled 'white power' at Black man and his girlfriend arrested

Torrance police arrest two 'white power' suspects who vandalized ...

This may pose a significant challenge to the Sticks and Stones vs. Words precedent case.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/couple-who-yelled-white-power-at-black-man-and-his-girlfriend-arrested/ar-BB17sByj?ocid=msedgntp

(Full article at above link)

A husband and wife in California were arrested on hate crimes charges after they were seen on cellphone video yelling "white power" and "only white lives matter" at a Black man and his girlfriend, authorities said.

The racist incident happened  around 10:30 p.m. when both couples were stopped at a red light in Torrance, about 20 miles south of downtown Los Angeles 

The suspects, Gregory and Rachel Howell, were stopped in their truck in front of the victims' car, the release said.

Gregory Howell got out of his vehicle, approached the victims' car, and yelled "white power" as he made a Nazi salute. His wife got out and began cursing before yelling "only white lives matter," police said.

The female victim, Itzel Lopez, stated that she and her boyfriend, who she said is Black, were going home after a birthday dinner when they noticed the Howells had been following them for several minutes. Then Lopez and her boyfriend approached a red light, the Howells drove in front of them.

A video of the incident was posted on an Instagram account believed to belong to Lopez. In the video, which contains profanities and hateful speech, Rachel Howell is seen giving Lopez the middle finger and saying "white lives matter b----" and "only white lives matter."

Gregory Howell is seen in the video standing near the front of the truck as he gives the Nazi salute.

"That's crazy," Lopez says in the video. "The s--- we have to go through, 2020."

“We were just in shock," Lopez said. "We didn’t know what was going on. Never in my life did I think I was gonna experience this. It’s actually really scary. They don’t even know you and they’re willing to hurt you.”

Police said the victims filed a hate crime report the day after the incident.

The Howells, both 29, were arrested Friday and released that same day on bail, according to Los Angeles County sheriff's records. It's not clear if they have obtained attorneys.

d58098c6bc6a4de0aa04dcd95bc0bf80_md.jpg

We want real news...not ultraliberal obsessive stuff.

In the six months from January to June in 2020, 329 people have been killed in Chicago, according to CPD figures.

Some 246 people were killed in the same period last year, representing an increase of around 34 per cent.

...There were 978 shootings from January to June in 2019. In the same six-month period this year, 1,384 people have been shot – a rise of around 42 per cent.

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/carjacking-suspect-chicago-police-officers-shot-a9648476.html

53 minutes ago, Old Mack said:

We want real news...not ultraliberal obsessive stuff.

The fact that my OP is in the news is the actual news. It is real and frighteningly significant.

1 hour ago, drvoke said:

Torrance police arrest two 'white power' suspects who vandalized ...

This may pose a significant challenge to the Sticks and Stones vs. Words precedent case.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/couple-who-yelled-white-power-at-black-man-and-his-girlfriend-arrested/ar-BB17sByj?ocid=msedgntp

(Full article at above link)

A husband and wife in California were arrested on hate crimes charges after they were seen on cellphone video yelling "white power" and "only white lives matter" at a Black man and his girlfriend, authorities said.

The racist incident happened  around 10:30 p.m. when both couples were stopped at a red light in Torrance, about 20 miles south of downtown Los Angeles 

The suspects, Gregory and Rachel Howell, were stopped in their truck in front of the victims' car, the release said.

Gregory Howell got out of his vehicle, approached the victims' car, and yelled "white power" as he made a Nazi salute. His wife got out and began cursing before yelling "only white lives matter," police said.

The female victim, Itzel Lopez, stated that she and her boyfriend, who she said is Black, were going home after a birthday dinner when they noticed the Howells had been following them for several minutes. Then Lopez and her boyfriend approached a red light, the Howells drove in front of them.

A video of the incident was posted on an Instagram account believed to belong to Lopez. In the video, which contains profanities and hateful speech, Rachel Howell is seen giving Lopez the middle finger and saying "white lives matter b----" and "only white lives matter."

Gregory Howell is seen in the video standing near the front of the truck as he gives the Nazi salute.

"That's crazy," Lopez says in the video. "The s--- we have to go through, 2020."

“We were just in shock," Lopez said. "We didn’t know what was going on. Never in my life did I think I was gonna experience this. It’s actually really scary. They don’t even know you and they’re willing to hurt you.”

Police said the victims filed a hate crime report the day after the incident.

The Howells, both 29, were arrested Friday and released that same day on bail, according to Los Angeles County sheriff's records. It's not clear if they have obtained attorneys.

d58098c6bc6a4de0aa04dcd95bc0bf80_md.jpg

So where’s the crime? 

how far does the right-wing false news go...

you hold onto it, with your least breath, like

a moron, and yeah, it is sickening 

how far they will go.

The best of the bad lies come from the right.

Always have. Seemingly they always will.

• Upvote 1

35 minutes ago, drvoke said:

It is real and frighteningly significant.

Now that I think about it...a Nazi salute is a lot worse than 1,384 people getting shot in 6 months.

As half a Jew...I guess I'd rather be shot than get a Sieg Heil thrown at me. That would scare the shit out of me !

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Old Mack said:

Now that I think about it...a Nazi salute is a lot worse than 1,384 people getting shot in 6 months.

As half a Jew...I guess I'd rather be shot than get a Sieg Heil thrown at me. That would scare the shit out of me !

These folks are as repulsive as you are. Defending Nazis while pretend to be--but are not--a Jew is sickening.

You are a totally depraved human being.

Bill

• Thanks 1

My grandfather was a Soviet Jew...I even have Sub-Saharan blood in me. (which is probably more Jew blood.)

OK hack !

4230db1a4b9c99f8a7d00123c5c73695.jpg

7 minutes ago, SpyCar said:

These folks are as repulsive as you are. Defending Nazis while pretend to be--but are not--a Jew is sickening.

You are a totally depraved human being.

Bill

I agree with that!

after WWI, Germany was broke and on hard times. It was only a matter of times after the treaty was set loose at Versailles that a strong man would enter the scene.

they used the racist excuse, racial purity. that's what happened after nobody gave a damn about human capital. 

The world should have learned a lesson from this horrid history. 

Ignorance begot by hate, we know fools act stupidly when they are mad, they just do. 

Ignorance to a fault is no freedom

3 minutes ago, Old Mack said:

My grandfather was a Soviet Jew...I even have Sub-Saharan blood in me. (which is probably more Jew blood.)

OK hack !

okay, but you should stay on the same page Mack.

You don't like people innocent people getting shot by gun violence

nobody should

the question should be why. 

stupid criminals with guns, 

why, why,

it's not a method in their madness,

there is no method to their madness,

its just damn wrong.

why, just looking for answers.

More police, well, I have respect 

for many police.

the police are supposed to be

peace keepers.

Its not the police completely,

nor even half way, although

there has been police abuse.

It is something else.

This is not anything new.

It is something that needs to be discussed

and not politicized, that brings

all parties in.

Why would anyone reference Hitler,

hell, that spells ignorance if they did.

22 minutes ago, Old Mack said:

OK hack !

Your grandfather was a Jew. You are not a Jew. You clearly have no understanding of halakha.

To have Jewish ancestors and then embrace Nazis is disgusting. It's disgusting no matter what your your ancestry might be.

What a waste.

Bill 

3 minutes ago, TheOldBarn said:

okay, but you should stay on the same page Mack.

You don't like people innocent people getting shot by gun violence

its just damn wrong.

the police are supposed to be peace keepers.

there has been police abuse.

Why would anyone reference Hitler

Point  1:  We are discussing hate in the news !

Point:  2 Not even Hood Rats !

Point 3: Agreed !

Point 4:  Coppers are the peacekeepers. They are the thin blue line that stands between and total chaos. Just look at the current riots because the coppers are not striking back with all of thier might. (Water Cannos / APCs)

Point 5: When coppers / SM (Service Members) commit a crime ultraliberals salvate. Well guess what...they are humans and just because someone puts on a uniform doesn't mean they are no longer a potential rapist waiting for the right moment.

Point  6:  I'm guessing I mentioned Hitler in the sense that I was be sarcastic...because of what my people have gone thru and still are every day. While the satanic ultraliberal agenda driven media and their pet parrot bloggers basically ignore it. drjoke's OP is only news because the victims are Black and the preps White.

Antisemitic Incidents Hit All-Time High in 2019

https://www.adl.org/news/press-releases/antisemitic-incidents-hit-all-time-high-in-2019

• Thumb up 1

1 hour ago, Old Mack said:

Perhaps I am not being clear: This should be a non-event. NOT news. Where is the hate crime? An insult is not a crime. 

In my first year in college, I took a class called Criminal Law for Police. The professor explained how language was NEVER a justification for assault. Then he gave an example: "If someone came up to you and said "You filthy N-word." are you justified in striking them?  All of the white kids shook their heads 'no.' The black kids -even though they were just told it wasn't - all shook their heads 'yes'.  My professor laughed to himself.

We have gotten to the point now that words are considered hate crimes. 

20 minutes ago, SpyCar said:

Your grandfather was a Jew. You are not a Jew.

President Trump signed an executive order on Wednesday to virtually define Judaism as a race or national origin, not just a religion, under the Civil Rights Act.

The big picture: The order is meant to address anti-Jewish bias in universities. It also expands acts of anti-Semitism to include anti-Israel statements. Both measures have been spearheaded by Kenneth Marcus, head of the Department of Education's Office of Civil Rights, the New York Slimes notes.

32 minutes ago, drvoke said:

Perhaps I am not being clear: This should be a non-event. NOT news. Where is the hate crime? An insult is not a crime. 

In my first year in college, I took a class called Criminal Law for Police. The professor explained how language was NEVER a justification for assault. Then he gave an example: "If someone came up to you and said "You filthy N-word." are you justified in striking them?  All of the white kids shook their heads 'no.' The black kids -even though they were just told it wasn't - all shook their heads 'yes'.  My professor laughed to himself.

Point 1: Of course a hate crime is news.  BUT it is like all the ultraliberals saying BLM.  The only time BLM is when the victim is Black and the perp White.  So to say your OP is  significant is only in the minds of ultraliberals; which is the height of hypocrisy when most other hate crimes are ignored or even worse not investigated as a hatecrime. Are the Black on Black everyday murders love crimes ?

When I lived in Upper Darby (a extension of Philly) a Negro got into a hassle with a Asian shopkeeper and physically attacked her while calling her a gook. He wasn't charged with a hate crime and I still wonder why. This what is going on in America...the GOV is selective when it comes to hate crimes.  Again...I would rather my stone Catholic-Jewish mother by DNA get verbally assaulted than physically assaulted.

Point 2:  I read a news story where a Negro Judge found a Negro innocent of assault because a cracker called him a nigger.  This what is going on in America...while the hangover President Obama Justice Department spins the Carnival Wheel.

Point 3:  Words are hate crimes. It is just in ultraliberals minds...that some verbal hate crimes are more hate crimes than others. (depending on the BLM victims)

Look close at who this is:

bob dummy | Tumblr

1 hour ago, TheOldBarn said:

how far does the right-wing false news go...

you hold onto it, with your least breath, like

a moron, and yeah, it is sickening 

how far they will go.

The best of the bad lies come from the right.

Always have. Seemingly they always will.

Really? You mean like the fake Russian collusion attempt at sedition?

Or how about the still unverified leak about Russian bounties? 🤣

30 minutes ago, drvoke said:

Yes. People are getting fired for their political orientation alone. 

Scary times indeed where a hate crime doesn't even involve crimes anymore. 

• Thumb up 1

18 minutes ago, Old Mack said:

Look close at who this is:

bob dummy | Tumblr

I give up. Who is it?

2 minutes ago, Str8tEdge said:

Yes. People are getting fired for their political orientation alone.

Duh Alert:  The Teachers Union won't stick up for the guy !

Walled Lake teacher says Trump tweets led to firing; school district denies it

The Oakland County school district denied Kucera's story, saying "no disciplinary action was taken as a result of any support of President Trump." But the district declined more specific comment, citing confidentiality surrounding personnel matters.  

...Kucera said he was told by the union that the tweets could be construed as impeding the business of the school, which would be grounds for firing, especially considering the school's title was listed on his Twitter page. 

But he noted that other teachers have tweeted negative opinions against Trump and haven't received the same censure.

1 hour ago, drvoke said:

We never should have had “hate crime” legislation in the USA.     It’s typical leftist garbage.  

All crime is hate. 

27 minutes ago, drvoke said:

I give up. Who is it?

Here's a hint:

Like Cain, I behold this chain of events that I must break

In the fury of the moment I can see the master's hand In every leaf that trembles, in every grain of sand 

Oh, the flowers of indulgence and the weeds of yesteryear

Like criminals, they have choked the breath of conscience and good cheer

The sun beam down upon the steps of time to light the way

To ease the pain of idleness and the memory of decay I gaze into the doorway of temptation's angry flame

And every time I pass that way I'll always hear my name Then onward in my journey I come to understand

That every hair is numbered like every grain of sand

Bob tried ventriloquism as a lad. Interesting. One of my neighbors had one when I was a kid.

2 hours ago, Old Mack said:

Well Mack, from now on when I shun you, I won't shun the Jewish part...#SHUNMACKNONJEWPART

13 minutes ago, EltonJohnson said:

We never should have had “hate crime” legislation in the USA.     It’s typical leftist garbage.  

All crime is hate. 

This is the real issue. Assault, battery, robbery and murder are illegal. The lesson in hate crime legislation is to always remember to take the wallet so it's only robbery instead of a "hate crime".

Hate crime legislation is another example of how progressives want to control your very thoughts...and punish you if they don't like the way you think.

Progressivism is the thing to hate.

• Upvote 1
  • Thumb up 1

3 minutes ago, drvoke said:

Bob tried ventriloquism as a lad. Interesting. One of my neighbors had one when I was a kid.

Is it wrong for a black man to love his tribe?

Let's turn that around.

Is it wrong for a white man to love his tribe?