Jump to content
TheOldBarn

I hope your happy

Recommended Posts

Trump is a moron. He is incompetent, and what's more he has created hardship. 

He says he created a great economy, how? 

He inherited a prosperous economy and they did very incredibly dumb things, like 

tax cuts for rich people - did they need that? Did they create more American jobs

with those cuts? 

Trump is a racists. He promised to bring American Jobs back. He even mentioned

in a true way that the problem with China was their currency. And then, he did nothing

but institute Tariff barriers that hurt consumers, farmers, etc... because he did

it in such a stupid incompetent way. 

Even before Covid-19 and his incredible failure to lead the country, the majority of people

counted the days until they could vote him out. 

Trump fights this narrative, he fights journalism, the constitution, the truth, with 

ignorance. The republican party did nothing.

Trump and the republican party became one. 

So I hope you are happy, because Swampy Trumps days are dwindling down.

He's all but done. And what's more, good luck to those who support his dumbness.

Far better days are coming soon!

Peace!

 

  • Thanks 1
  • Thumb up 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, TheOldBarn said:

Trump is a moron. He is incompetent, and what's more he has created hardship. 

He says he created a great economy, how? 

He inherited a prosperous economy and they did very incredibly dumb things, like 

tax cuts for rich people - did they need that? Did they create more American jobs

with those cuts? 

Trump is a racists. He promised to bring American Jobs back. He even mentioned

in a true way that the problem with China was their currency. And then, he did nothing

but institute Tariff barriers that hurt consumers, farmers, etc... because he did

it in such a stupid incompetent way. 

Even before Covid-19 and his incredible failure to lead the country, the majority of people

counted the days until they could vote him out. 

Trump fights this narrative, he fights journalism, the constitution, the truth, with 

ignorance. The republican party did nothing.

Trump and the republican party became one. 

So I hope you are happy, because Swampy Trumps days are dwindling down.

He's all but done. And what's more, good luck to those who support his dumbness.

Far better days are coming soon!

Peace!

 

 

Trump is all the things you say he is.

 

Too bad that your friends in the Bernie cult enabled his victory. They cost this nation dearly--yet remain not only unrepentant, but arrogantly vindictive towards the people they betrayed with their atrocious behaviors.

 

The cultist assholes booed John Lewis, for fuck's sake.

 

Damn shame.

 

Bill 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, SpyCar said:

 

Trump is all the things you say he is.

 

Too bad that your friends in the Bernie cult enabled his victory. They cost this nation dearly--yet remain not only unrepentant, but arrogantly vindictive towards the people they betrayed with their atrocious behaviors.

 

The cultist assholes booed John Lewis, for fuck's sake.

 

Damn shame.

 

Bill 

Hey Bill, I did not create the Bernie cult. I'm a pragmatist!

Any progressive measure needs to be carried out by the congress, the people.

And oh by the way, The Bernie Cult just like The right-wing Cult, did not originate in a vacuum.

Peace!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, TheOldBarn said:

Hey Bill, I did not create the Bernie cult. I'm a pragmatist!

Any progressive measure needs to be carried out by the congress, the people.

Peace!

 

I'm aware that you did not create the Bernie cult. But you are guilty of being silent when they actively subverted the election and gave Trump his victory.

 

You've held your tongue and silence is complicity.

 

Bill

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, SpyCar said:

 

I'm aware that you did not create the Bernie cult. But you are guilty of being silent when they actively subverted the election and gave Trump his victory.

 

You've held your tongue and silence is complicity.

 

Bill

 

 

That is bull! 

I have always held my eye on the prize, that is human capital.

Why even Theodore Roosevelt felt in many ways towards the importance of human capital.

The people are our best resource. It's always been that way.

Don't you understand the truth?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I voted to have the first Bush re-elected, because at the time he was the best choice.

I vote every year. In 2016 I voted for Hillary Clinton, not my first choice, but I knew

what Trump would bring. If you failed to vote because you wanted Bernie, you miss

the entire point. It's the congress and the people friend, I don't care who the president

is.

  • Thumb up 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, TheOldBarn said:

That is bull! 

I have always held my eye on the prize, that is human capital.

Why even Theodore Roosevelt felt in many ways towards the importance of human capital.

The people are our best resource. It's always been that way.

Don't you understand the truth?

 

It's not bull. You pat the backs of Trump-enablers and remain silent while people like Bludog and Trollingrock abuse their mod powers by silencing any criticism from liberals over the behavior of their cult leader and his followers. Bad show!

 

That's not having one's eyes on the prize, that's being a coward. I understand the truth quite well. We can have extremists and fanatics setting the liberal Democratic agenda. They subvert democracy and political expression at every opportunity. They are the far-left version of Trumpists.

 

Bill

 

 

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, SpyCar said:

 

It's not bull. You pat the backs of Trump-enablers and remain silent while people like Bludog and Trollingrock abuse their mod powers by silencing any criticism from liberals over the behavior of their cult leader and his followers. Bad show!

 

That's not having one's eyes on the prize, that's being a coward. I understand the truth quite well. We can have extremists and fanatics setting the liberal Democratic agenda. They subvert democracy and political expression at every opportunity. They are the far-left version of Trumpists.

 

Bill

 

 

 

 

 

That's bull.

I criticize bad policy as I see it. I never wavered in letting anyone speak any truth!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, TheOldBarn said:

I voted to have the first Bush re-elected, because at the time he was the best choice.

I vote every year. In 2016 I voted for Hillary Clinton, not my first choice, but I knew

what Trump would bring. If you failed to vote because you wanted Bernie, you miss

the entire point. It's the congress and the people friend, I don't care who the president

is.

 

TrollingRock voted three times for Susan Collins. Now he pretends to be a "progressive Democrat." What a joke!

 

But you always remain silent. Disappointing.

 

These assholes booed John Lewis. Do you approve? Did you call them out? Or were you dead silent?

 

Bill

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I don't pretend to support any other poster on this board. I never did. 

If they say something I believe in I say it. Plain and simple.

I am just someone who posts, that's all I do.

I'm not sure what you mean by what you are saying. 

I like Rolling rock, and Bludog, but I have always encouraged 

people to respectfully to state what they believe.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, SpyCar said:

 

TrollingRock voted three times for Susan Collins. Now he pretends to be a "progressive Democrat." What a joke!

 

But you always remain silent. Disappointing.

 

These assholes booed John Lewis. Do you approve? Did you call them out? Or were you dead silent?

 

Bill

No! John Lewis is a hero!

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

What are you talking about Spycar?

What do you think about Trump, 

or any progressive movement, 

or climate change? 

These are the discussions I care about.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, TheOldBarn said:

No! John Lewis is a hero!

 

 

Did you ever speak up then or since about your feelings that the BS cult targeted Lewis? Did you speak up when Bludog abused his mod powers because I spoke the truth? Or did you remain silent?

 

Bill

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, TheOldBarn said:

What are you talking about Spycar?

What do you think about Trump, 

or any progressive movement, 

or climate change? 

These are the discussions I care about.

 

Trump is a disgusting narcissist. He's in power due to the actions of a cult led by another disgusting narcissist.

 

The Bernie cult scuttled progress. But you never said a word.

 

Bill

  • MORON! 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, SpyCar said:

 

Did you ever speak up then or since about your feelings that the BS cult targeted Lewis? Did you speak up when Bludog abused his mod powers because I spoke the truth? Or did you remain silent?

 

Bill

I have no way of knowing about such things. I wouldn't support someone talking down about John Lewis. 

You are talking about something I know nothing on. 

Why?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, TheOldBarn said:

I have no way of knowing about such things. I wouldn't support someone talking down about John Lewis. 

You are talking about something I know nothing on. 

Why?

 

You didn't watch the Democratic convention? The BS cultists booed John Lewis in the hall and again ouside the hall as he was giving television interviews.

 

That was the last straw for this liberal.

 

Bill

 

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, SpyCar said:

 

You didn't watch the Democratic convention? The BS cultists booed John Lewis in the hall and again ouside the hall as he was giving television interviews.

 

That was the last straw for this liberal.

 

Bill

 

 

 

 

So you're talking about the Bernie Crowd then. I'm an old guy, there was a cult following to Bernie, this is very true. It was irrational and very much misguided, that much I whole I completely agree with. It was more than moronic. Hell, if you believe in certain policy matters, what about the congress, what about not throwing out the baby with the bath water?

Seriously, there is progressive, even progressive radical theory, but what the hell is the use if nothing will ever ever get done?

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Old Mack said:

Oh No...TheOldBarn must be drunk again.

 

He stumbled his way out of the Snowflake Room.   Hope he can find his way back.   Maybe SC will help him.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Old Mack said:

Oh No...TheOldBarn must be drunk again.

 

 

Custom Image

 

 

you would have to be drunk to post on this board these days...

I could be drunk as a skunk and still be more competent than Trump

any day. You can bank all your money on that fact Mack!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I am so very happy.

 

The left is eating itself and AG Barr has let out that U.S. Attorney John Bash is on a parallel investigation of Obama's abuse of the NSA database, specifically millions of illegal searches under section 702 of FISA.  This was a subject I was concerned was being left by the wayside but was in fact, the core illegality, in total what is "Obamagate", going back to 2012, which the Russia Hoax was created to cover-up.

 

So happy!

 

An earlier post I wrote about this scandal: 

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, TheOldBarn said:

I could be drunk as a skunk and still be more competent than Trump

 

Why don't you run for President...I'm sure you would do better than Sleepy Joe.

 

 

e44fee23574633bccde34273a83b1cd7.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Jeerleader said:

I am so very happy.

 

The left is eating itself and AG Barr has let out that U.S. Attorney John Bash is on a parallel investigation of Obama's abuse of the NSA database, specifically millions of illegal searches under section 702 of FISA.  This was a subject I was concerned was being left by the wayside but was in fact, the core illegality, going back to 2012, which the Russia Hoax was created to cover-up.

 

So happy!

AG Barr is unleashing an idiot upon the American People is more like what you mean.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


No holds barred chat

  • Hey kfools.. does this help? 


  • By Vegas

    Liberals are going to hell.


  • grgle



  • Where’s at @slideman?


  • Hola


  • I know this one, this new chat thing. I've seen it called the "shoutbox" among other things in my past. Very hard to hide from the chat box. The question is asked, there's no time to go search what other folks think, this is real time. Only seconds should be between chat box replies. This one is made for me. In the chat box one has to be quick on their feet with stuff at the ready. This chat box is the worst nightmare of anyone trying to deal with ol' teach. 


  • By pmurT

    hey @teacher that sounds like too much work for me LOL I need that useless thing called *time* in order to authenticate facts and truths which get posted by deceitful Dems


  • What does the red number refer to? currently, on my screen it says 2

     


  • Where does it say 2?


  • So. In the chat....if you tag a member the text afterwards should be a private message. 


  • How do? I'm teacher. If I'm online and the powers that be can figure out how to make it immediately apparent to me that whatever I've said here has been replied to I'm gonna show up right quick and kick some teeth in. It's the chat box, all this is new and scary. I know this gig. This starts now. 



  • Hey kfools, did you lose your securtiy cert? On my browser it is saying your site is not secure?


  • Mine too. I'm looking into it.


  • Mine too. 


  • I thought it was my location.. 


  • Just gave to renew the security cert. No big deal I'll do it tonight


  • OK thanks

     



  • Happy Anniversary, America... on your Civil Union.


  • All lives matter.


  • Double post deleted.


  • By teacher

    Scroll the other way for a while and you'll see me saying that these days the chat box ain't gonna work as one has to be quick on one's feet. The question is posed, there ain't no stinkin time for ya'll to refer to your betters for the answer, ya'll don't understand these things, this political debate, ya'll don't have the answer at hand, ya'll haven't thought this through, ya'll ain't ready for the next question I'll ask,  ya'll can't handle the pace that a bloke such as I can bring it in the chat box, ya'll can't handle this format.

     

    This one is made for me. 


  • By teacher

    Being offended does not make one correct. 


  • By teacher

    Some few days before the next election Mr. Fools is gonna pin my horse thread. it's gonna be horrible, I shall endevour every day to bring some some fresh. 

     

    I still own this cat box.


  • By teacher

    "I'm coming to you for ask a quick favor."


  • By teacher

    "Anyone that places a color in front of their name is racist." That one is not mine, got it from another member. 


  • Where’s all the hot bitches? 


  • By teacher

    Kidding me? 


You don't have permission to chat in this chatroom
×
×
  • Create New...