TheOldBarn

I hope your happy

Trump is a moron. He is incompetent, and what's more he has created hardship. 

He says he created a great economy, how? 

He inherited a prosperous economy and they did very incredibly dumb things, like 

tax cuts for rich people - did they need that? Did they create more American jobs

with those cuts? 

Trump is a racists. He promised to bring American Jobs back. He even mentioned

in a true way that the problem with China was their currency. And then, he did nothing

but institute Tariff barriers that hurt consumers, farmers, etc... because he did

it in such a stupid incompetent way. 

Even before Covid-19 and his incredible failure to lead the country, the majority of people

counted the days until they could vote him out. 

Trump fights this narrative, he fights journalism, the constitution, the truth, with 

ignorance. The republican party did nothing.

Trump and the republican party became one. 

So I hope you are happy, because Swampy Trumps days are dwindling down.

He's all but done. And what's more, good luck to those who support his dumbness.

Far better days are coming soon!

Peace!

• Thanks 1
  • Thumb up 1

8 minutes ago, TheOldBarn said:

Trump is a moron. He is incompetent, and what's more he has created hardship. 

He says he created a great economy, how? 

He inherited a prosperous economy and they did very incredibly dumb things, like 

tax cuts for rich people - did they need that? Did they create more American jobs

with those cuts? 

Trump is a racists. He promised to bring American Jobs back. He even mentioned

in a true way that the problem with China was their currency. And then, he did nothing

but institute Tariff barriers that hurt consumers, farmers, etc... because he did

it in such a stupid incompetent way. 

Even before Covid-19 and his incredible failure to lead the country, the majority of people

counted the days until they could vote him out. 

Trump fights this narrative, he fights journalism, the constitution, the truth, with 

ignorance. The republican party did nothing.

Trump and the republican party became one. 

So I hope you are happy, because Swampy Trumps days are dwindling down.

He's all but done. And what's more, good luck to those who support his dumbness.

Far better days are coming soon!

Peace!

Trump is all the things you say he is.

Too bad that your friends in the Bernie cult enabled his victory. They cost this nation dearly--yet remain not only unrepentant, but arrogantly vindictive towards the people they betrayed with their atrocious behaviors.

The cultist assholes booed John Lewis, for fuck's sake.

Damn shame.

Bill 

3 minutes ago, SpyCar said:

Trump is all the things you say he is.

Too bad that your friends in the Bernie cult enabled his victory. They cost this nation dearly--yet remain not only unrepentant, but arrogantly vindictive towards the people they betrayed with their atrocious behaviors.

The cultist assholes booed John Lewis, for fuck's sake.

Damn shame.

Bill 

Hey Bill, I did not create the Bernie cult. I'm a pragmatist!

Any progressive measure needs to be carried out by the congress, the people.

And oh by the way, The Bernie Cult just like The right-wing Cult, did not originate in a vacuum.

Peace!

1 minute ago, TheOldBarn said:

Hey Bill, I did not create the Bernie cult. I'm a pragmatist!

Any progressive measure needs to be carried out by the congress, the people.

Peace!

I'm aware that you did not create the Bernie cult. But you are guilty of being silent when they actively subverted the election and gave Trump his victory.

You've held your tongue and silence is complicity.

Bill

I'm aware that you did not create the Bernie cult. But you are guilty of being silent when they actively subverted the election and gave Trump his victory.

You've held your tongue and silence is complicity.

Bill

That is bull! 

I have always held my eye on the prize, that is human capital.

Why even Theodore Roosevelt felt in many ways towards the importance of human capital.

The people are our best resource. It's always been that way.

Don't you understand the truth?

I voted to have the first Bush re-elected, because at the time he was the best choice.

I vote every year. In 2016 I voted for Hillary Clinton, not my first choice, but I knew

what Trump would bring. If you failed to vote because you wanted Bernie, you miss

the entire point. It's the congress and the people friend, I don't care who the president

is.

• Thumb up 1

Just now, TheOldBarn said:

That is bull! 

I have always held my eye on the prize, that is human capital.

Why even Theodore Roosevelt felt in many ways towards the importance of human capital.

The people are our best resource. It's always been that way.

Don't you understand the truth?

It's not bull. You pat the backs of Trump-enablers and remain silent while people like Bludog and Trollingrock abuse their mod powers by silencing any criticism from liberals over the behavior of their cult leader and his followers. Bad show!

That's not having one's eyes on the prize, that's being a coward. I understand the truth quite well. We can have extremists and fanatics setting the liberal Democratic agenda. They subvert democracy and political expression at every opportunity. They are the far-left version of Trumpists.

Bill

1 minute ago, SpyCar said:

It's not bull. You pat the backs of Trump-enablers and remain silent while people like Bludog and Trollingrock abuse their mod powers by silencing any criticism from liberals over the behavior of their cult leader and his followers. Bad show!

That's not having one's eyes on the prize, that's being a coward. I understand the truth quite well. We can have extremists and fanatics setting the liberal Democratic agenda. They subvert democracy and political expression at every opportunity. They are the far-left version of Trumpists.

Bill

That's bull.

I criticize bad policy as I see it. I never wavered in letting anyone speak any truth!

2 minutes ago, TheOldBarn said:

I voted to have the first Bush re-elected, because at the time he was the best choice.

I vote every year. In 2016 I voted for Hillary Clinton, not my first choice, but I knew

what Trump would bring. If you failed to vote because you wanted Bernie, you miss

the entire point. It's the congress and the people friend, I don't care who the president

is.

TrollingRock voted three times for Susan Collins. Now he pretends to be a "progressive Democrat." What a joke!

But you always remain silent. Disappointing.

These assholes booed John Lewis. Do you approve? Did you call them out? Or were you dead silent?

Bill

I don't pretend to support any other poster on this board. I never did. 

If they say something I believe in I say it. Plain and simple.

I am just someone who posts, that's all I do.

I'm not sure what you mean by what you are saying. 

I like Rolling rock, and Bludog, but I have always encouraged 

people to respectfully to state what they believe.

TrollingRock voted three times for Susan Collins. Now he pretends to be a "progressive Democrat." What a joke!

But you always remain silent. Disappointing.

These assholes booed John Lewis. Do you approve? Did you call them out? Or were you dead silent?

Bill

No! John Lewis is a hero!

What are you talking about Spycar?

What do you think about Trump, 

or any progressive movement, 

or climate change? 

These are the discussions I care about.

No! John Lewis is a hero!

Did you ever speak up then or since about your feelings that the BS cult targeted Lewis? Did you speak up when Bludog abused his mod powers because I spoke the truth? Or did you remain silent?

Bill

What are you talking about Spycar?

What do you think about Trump, 

or any progressive movement, 

or climate change? 

These are the discussions I care about.

Trump is a disgusting narcissist. He's in power due to the actions of a cult led by another disgusting narcissist.

The Bernie cult scuttled progress. But you never said a word.

Bill

• MORON! 1

Just now, SpyCar said:

Did you ever speak up then or since about your feelings that the BS cult targeted Lewis? Did you speak up when Bludog abused his mod powers because I spoke the truth? Or did you remain silent?

Bill

I have no way of knowing about such things. I wouldn't support someone talking down about John Lewis. 

You are talking about something I know nothing on. 

Why?

I have no way of knowing about such things. I wouldn't support someone talking down about John Lewis. 

You are talking about something I know nothing on. 

Why?

You didn't watch the Democratic convention? The BS cultists booed John Lewis in the hall and again ouside the hall as he was giving television interviews.

That was the last straw for this liberal.

Bill

1 minute ago, SpyCar said:

You didn't watch the Democratic convention? The BS cultists booed John Lewis in the hall and again ouside the hall as he was giving television interviews.

That was the last straw for this liberal.

Bill

So you're talking about the Bernie Crowd then. I'm an old guy, there was a cult following to Bernie, this is very true. It was irrational and very much misguided, that much I whole I completely agree with. It was more than moronic. Hell, if you believe in certain policy matters, what about the congress, what about not throwing out the baby with the bath water?

Seriously, there is progressive, even progressive radical theory, but what the hell is the use if nothing will ever ever get done?

1 minute ago, Old Mack said:

Oh No...TheOldBarn must be drunk again.

He stumbled his way out of the Snowflake Room.   Hope he can find his way back.   Maybe SC will help him.

1 minute ago, Old Mack said:

Oh No...TheOldBarn must be drunk again.

Custom Image

you would have to be drunk to post on this board these days...

I could be drunk as a skunk and still be more competent than Trump

any day. You can bank all your money on that fact Mack!

I am so very happy.

The left is eating itself and AG Barr has let out that U.S. Attorney John Bash is on a parallel investigation of Obama's abuse of the NSA database, specifically millions of illegal searches under section 702 of FISA.  This was a subject I was concerned was being left by the wayside but was in fact, the core illegality, in total what is "Obamagate", going back to 2012, which the Russia Hoax was created to cover-up.

So happy!

An earlier post I wrote about this scandal: 

1 minute ago, TheOldBarn said:

I could be drunk as a skunk and still be more competent than Trump

Why don't you run for President...I'm sure you would do better than Sleepy Joe.

e44fee23574633bccde34273a83b1cd7.jpg

4 minutes ago, Jeerleader said:

I am so very happy.

The left is eating itself and AG Barr has let out that U.S. Attorney John Bash is on a parallel investigation of Obama's abuse of the NSA database, specifically millions of illegal searches under section 702 of FISA.  This was a subject I was concerned was being left by the wayside but was in fact, the core illegality, going back to 2012, which the Russia Hoax was created to cover-up.

So happy!

AG Barr is unleashing an idiot upon the American People is more like what you mean.