TBHWT

Feinstein: China is ‘Growing into a Respectable Nation’

34 minutes ago, RebelGator said:

2d06z8.jpg

That's a baboon! Oh and yeah, Michelle Michael Obama has a penis.....

Black Rome: Blackmales Lead The World In Transgenderism And ...

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, tunafish said:

You better start  "growing into" accepting that the Honorable Donald J Trump is YOUR PRESIDENT, and will CRUSH JOE BIDEN IN 2020 ELECTION

and will LIVE RENT FREE IN YOUR FEEBLE MIND FOREVER AND THERE IS NOTHING YOU CAN DO ABOUT IT.

Trump is the least honorable person on the planet. You sir, are a comedian.

Bill

• Upvote 1

5 hours ago, SpyCar said:

Trumpists don't seem to understand what the phrase "growing into" means. LOL.

Is there a bigger group of morons on the planet?

Bill

you and your family bill...

• Haha 1

7 hours ago, SpyCar said:

Trump is the least honorable person on the planet. You sir, are a comedian.

Bill

Head to a padded room. You are not going to like the results of the 2020 election.

• Haha 1

18 hours ago, TBHWT said:

DOJ Inspector General Michael Horowitz Testifies Before Senate Judiciary Committee : News Photo

Just one more Damn Democratic fool!

In a Senate Judiciary Committee meeting debate Thursday on a bill to allow individuals to sue the Chinese government for its mishandling and cover-up of COVID-19, Sen. Dianne Feinstein stated that China is “growing into a respectable nation.”

“We hold China as a potential trading partner, as a country that has pulled tens of millions of people out of poverty in a short period of time, and as a country growing into a respectable nation amongst other nations,” Feinstein said. “I deeply believe that.”“We hold China as a potential trading partner, as a country that has pulled tens of millions of people out of poverty in a short period of time, and as a country growing into a respectable nation amongst other nations,” Feinstein said. “I deeply believe that.” Then you are deeply deceived or deceiving.

Feinstein added that depriving China of foreign sovereign immunity would be a “huge mistake,” insinuating that the regime should not be held responsible for the spread of coronavirus from their country, which has killed more than 150,000 Americans.

The Communist Chinese regime is hell-bent on becoming the world’s preeminent superpower and destroying America in the process. It is not our friend — but then, neither is Feinstein’s Democrat Party.

“We hold China as a potential trading partner, as a country that has pulled tens of millions of people out of poverty in a short period of time, and as a country growing into a respectable nation amongst other nations,” Feinstein said. “I deeply believe that.”

After China's affect on the world, the sheer casualties, as well as the failure to take responsiblity, what kind of mentality could say something like this?  Intervention is apparently needed here.

20 hours ago, AnotherJim said:

Jesus, that's a face that could stop a clock. How old was she there. 27 - 28? Dianne Feinstein: War profiteer and war criminal … She's nearly 88, a scrambled brain; and she'd probably say the same thing about NK.

All democrats could stop a clock with their looks. They're all ugly, physically and mentally, and they're so angry I mean look at this sorry bunch of creeps.

Image may contain: 6 people, people standing, suit and indoor

That's not what it's about AH

20 hours ago, XavierOnassis said:

So  Americans SHOULD NOT  be able to sue the Chinese government?  an't you schmucks READ?

I'm all for suing China dimwit that's not what it's all about. Why is it you never have a clue what my posts are about? Probably just because you don't like anyone that supports the Magnificent Trump. Pay Attention AH!!!

Dianne Feinstein stated that China is “growing into a respectable nation.”

20 hours ago, RebelGator said:

Stage IV TDS.......shouldn't be long now.

You just hate it when XO is right!

The US will always have fewer people than China, and China will continue to grow economically. The Chinese people are by nature collectivist and team players and 40% 0f the country is still rural, and this will cause their economy to grow faster than our own.

I do not see where the US can actually prevent China from progressing more economically. Eventually, however, since innovation and diversity is necessary for progress, China will change of its own accord, though I don't see this happening soon. They are not copying the US: they are adopting what has worked for the US and rejecting what has not, or what is incompatible with Chinese culture.

We as Americans cannot change the Chinese political system. They have a far better chance of changing ours, if you think about it. And I think you should.

1 minute ago, XavierOnassis said:

The US will always have fewer people than China, and China will continue to grow economically. The Chinese people are by nature collectivist and team players and 40% 0f the country is still rural, and this will cause their economy to grow faster than our own.

I do not see where the US can actually prevent China from progressing more economically. Eventually, however, since innovation and diversity is necessary for progress, China will change of its own accord, though I don't see this happening soon. They are not copying the US: they are adopting what has worked for the US and rejecting what has not, or what is incompatible with Chinese culture.

We as Americans cannot change the Chinese political system. They have a far better chance of changing ours, if you think about it. And I think you should.

Ah the commie XO loves china like all liberal asswipes

I do not support the Chinese government, nor would I want to live in China.

It is absolutely necessary that our government understand what the Chinese are doing, how they are doing it, and why. We cannot defeat China, nor can China defeat us.

Trump is clueless.He needs to be removed. 

2 minutes ago, XavierOnassis said:

I do not support the Chinese government, nor would I want to live in China.

It is absolutely necessary that our government understand what the Chinese are doing, how they are doing it, and why. We cannot defeat China, nor can China defeat us.

Trump is clueless.He needs to be removed. 

SO Biden who has taken millions from china can come aboard????

11 minutes ago, Duck615 said:

SO Biden who has taken millions from china can come aboard????

Biden understands global climate change and serving ALL Americans rather than just a few.  So, of course!

10 minutes ago, XavierOnassis said:

Biden understands global climate change and serving ALL Americans rather than just a few.  So, of course!

Biden was a draft dodger

3 minutes ago, Duck615 said:

Biden was a draft dodger

Yeah, we LOST Vietnam to the Communists because of Biden and Trump not fighting.

Everyone knows that.

Just now, XavierOnassis said:

Yeah, we LOST Vietnam to the Communists because of Biden and Trump not fighting.

Everyone knows that.

The fact remains... Biden is a coward

4 minutes ago, Duck615 said:

The fact remains... Biden is a coward

Biden had five student deferments.Just like Cheney. Then he was disqualified due to asthma.

Juniorbush spent the War defending Alabama from Communist in obsolete aircraft.

Trump got a doctor to disqualify him for bone spurs.

If Biden was a coward, so were Juniorbush, Trump and Cheney.

No one who fought in Vietnam was actually defending the freedom of the  people of the US .

Some died bravely in useless battles. The Vietnam War was doomed to be lost from the start.

Jumping out of airplanes perhaps requires bravery. But just to do it to no purpose is foolhardy and rather stupid. The Vietnam War was rather like that.

Is refusal to jump out of a plane cowardice in the Rustic Bumpkin Code?

1 minute ago, XavierOnassis said:

Biden had five student deferments.Just like Cheney. Then he was disqualified due to asthma.

Juniorbush spent the War defending Alabama from Communist in obsolete aircraft.

Trump got a doctor to disqualify him for bone spurs.

If Biden was a coward, so were Juniorbush, Trump and Cheney.

No one who fought in Vietnam was actually defending the freedom of the  people of the US .

Some died bravely in useless battles. The Vietnam War was doomed to be lost from the start.

Jumping out of airplanes perhaps requires bravery. But just to do it to no purpose is foolhardy and rather stupid. The Vietnam War was rather like that.

Is refusal to jump out of a plane cowardice in the Rustic Bumpkin Code?

GO BACK TO CUBA YOU MOTHER FUCKING POS COWARD

1 minute ago, Duck615 said:

GO BACK TO CUBA YOU MOTHER FUCKING POS COWARD

I bet you think that is a winning argument, you obnoxious rustic bumpkin.

Just now, XavierOnassis said:

I bet you think that is a winning argument, you obnoxious rustic bumpkin.

Hey you can go back on  your own now!!!!!

On 8/1/2020 at 4:12 PM, TBHWT said:

DOJ Inspector General Michael Horowitz Testifies Before Senate Judiciary Committee : News Photo

Just one more Damn Democratic fool!

In a Senate Judiciary Committee meeting debate Thursday on a bill to allow individuals to sue the Chinese government for its mishandling and cover-up of COVID-19, Sen. Dianne Feinstein stated that China is “growing into a respectable nation.”

“We hold China as a potential trading partner, as a country that has pulled tens of millions of people out of poverty in a short period of time, and as a country growing into a respectable nation amongst other nations,” Feinstein said. “I deeply believe that.” Then you are deeply deceived or deceiving.

Feinstein added that depriving China of foreign sovereign immunity would be a “huge mistake,” insinuating that the regime should not be held responsible for the spread of coronavirus from their country, which has killed more than 150,000 Americans.

The Communist Chinese regime is hell-bent on becoming the world’s preeminent superpower and destroying America in the process. It is not our friend — but then, neither is Feinstein’s Democrat Party.

Feinsten needs to be turned in to a strand of lo mein, and then flushed down the shitter.....F that biotch.

• Thanks 1