TBHWT

Feinstein: China is ‘Growing into a Respectable Nation’

DOJ Inspector General Michael Horowitz Testifies Before Senate Judiciary Committee : News Photo

Just one more Damn Democratic fool!

In a Senate Judiciary Committee meeting debate Thursday on a bill to allow individuals to sue the Chinese government for its mishandling and cover-up of COVID-19, Sen. Dianne Feinstein stated that China is “growing into a respectable nation.”

“We hold China as a potential trading partner, as a country that has pulled tens of millions of people out of poverty in a short period of time, and as a country growing into a respectable nation amongst other nations,” Feinstein said. “I deeply believe that.” Then you are deeply deceived or deceiving.

Feinstein added that depriving China of foreign sovereign immunity would be a “huge mistake,” insinuating that the regime should not be held responsible for the spread of coronavirus from their country, which has killed more than 150,000 Americans.

The Communist Chinese regime is hell-bent on becoming the world’s preeminent superpower and destroying America in the process. It is not our friend — but then, neither is Feinstein’s Democrat Party.

26 minutes ago, TBHWT said:

DOJ Inspector General Michael Horowitz Testifies Before Senate Judiciary Committee : News Photo

In a Senate Judiciary Committee meeting debate Thursday on a bill to allow individuals to sue the Chinese government for its mishandling and cover-up of COVID-19, Sen. Dianne Feinstein stated that China is “growing into a respectable nation.”

“We hold China as a potential trading partner, as a country that has pulled tens of millions of people out of poverty in a short period of time, and as a country growing into a respectable nation amongst other nations,” Feinstein said. “I deeply believe that.” Then you are deeply deceived or deceiving.

Feinstein added that depriving China of foreign sovereign immunity would be a “huge mistake,” insinuating that the regime should not be held responsible for the spread of coronavirus from their country, which has killed more than 150,000 Americans.

The Communist Chinese regime is hell-bent on becoming the world’s preeminent superpower and destroying America in the process. It is not our friend — but then, neither is Feinstein’s Democrat Party.

This creature looks like a corpse to me !

It's probably battery-powered, to feign a semblance of a live being !

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, XavierOnassis said:

So  Americans SHOULD NOT  be able to sue the Chinese government?  an't you schmucks READ?

She is in favor of China having immunity and NOT being held responsible! Can't you read?

To answer your question, yes. Americans should be able to sure China. Now convince Feinstein.

8 minutes ago, XavierOnassis said:

So  Americans SHOULD NOT  be able to sue the Chinese government?  an't you schmucks READ?

Americans  .  .  .  real Americans   (that would leave you out)   should be allowed to sue  Democraps for seditious activity !

All you bastards want is destroy the American way of life !

34 minutes ago, Michaelf said:

Why does she hate Americans?

She had a Chinese Driver for 17 years that turned out to be a ChiCom Spy........wonder what secrets she gave up?

27 minutes ago, Michaelf said:

Why does she hate Americans?

Why do you say she "hates Americans"?   There is ZERO reason to say this.

The US refuses to recognize the World Court, so there in no way to force China to pay damages.It is obvious that China screwed up by refusing to take more rapid action against the virus.

There is no way that the US can force China to pay individuals who caught the virus. It would require proof of malicious intent, and that could not be done.

Then TRUMP delayed even more and went a-golfing. China's delays were bad, Trump's were far worse. Americans ought to be able to SUE TRUMP for negligence.  

4 minutes ago, XavierOnassis said:

The US refuses to recognize the World Court, so there in no way to force China to pay damages.It is obvious that China screwed up by refusing to take more rapid action against the virus.

There is no way that the US can force China to pay individuals who caught the virus. It would require proof of malicious intent, and that could not be done.

Then TRUMP delayed even more and went a-golfing. China's delays were bad, Trump's were far worse. Americans ought to be able to SUE TRUMP for negligence.  

Stage IV TDS.......shouldn't be long now.

10 minutes ago, JinnMartini said:

Americans  .  .  .  real Americans   (that would leave you out)   should be allowed to sue  Democraps for seditious activity !

All you bastards want is destroy the American way of life !

How could you prove malicious intent?

You do not understand how the law works.

Have you noticed that so far, not ONE Cuban exile has collected damages from Cuba for confiscation of their property in Cuba?

You can't blame me for that. I am simply pointing out the facts.

Feinstein is 88, and not a beauty queen. Trump is also pretty fat and ugly. But that  is not a valid argument.

You may already be fat and ugly yourself, and will surely be uglier. Blame God for that.

2 minutes ago, XavierOnassis said:

How could you prove malicious intent?

^^^^ Clown ! ^^^^

Trumpists don't seem to understand what the phrase "growing into" means. LOL.

Is there a bigger group of morons on the planet?

Bill

1 hour ago, TBHWT said:

Iinsinuating that the regime should not be held responsible for the spread of coronavirus from their country, which has killed more than 150,000 Americans.

but Trump should be.

1 minute ago, SpyCar said:

^^^ Cue one of those morons now. Jimbo--the hate-consumed bigot.

What a sick bunch.

Bill

Next thing ya know SpyCar will be telling us, black tribal leaders did not sell other blacks to Arab slavers; and in the recorded history of the planet, only blacks were slaves.

Feinstein's a swamp sow. Barbra Bush was infinitely classier. 

Barbara Bush · Age
Barbara Bush · Age
92 years old
  • Jun 08, 1925 - Apr 17, 2018

2 hours ago, XavierOnassis said:

I am a sure they can find proof of malicious intent on the dnc servers. 😁

Russia, if you are listening, proof the Chinese released the virus in collusion with the democrats to hurt Trump's reelection would be handy.

2 hours ago, XavierOnassis said:

I say she hates Americans because she's siding with the Chinese against Americans.

A law suit does not require proof of malicious intent. In this country anyway a civil suit requires that a duty of care exists, that there was a failure to provide that duty of care and that damages resulted from the failure to provide the duty of care...in comparison to the "Reasonably Prudent Person".

You can sue Trump right after I sue Obama.

2 hours ago, SpyCar said:

Bill

2d06z8.jpg

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, SpyCar said:

Bill

You better start  "growing into" accepting that the Honorable Donald J Trump is YOUR PRESIDENT, and will CRUSH JOE BIDEN IN 2020 ELECTION

and will LIVE RENT FREE IN YOUR FEEBLE MIND FOREVER AND THERE IS NOTHING YOU CAN DO ABOUT IT.