Jump to content
TBHWT

Feinstein: China is ‘Growing into a Respectable Nation’

Recommended Posts

DOJ Inspector General Michael Horowitz Testifies Before Senate Judiciary Committee : News Photo

Just one more Damn Democratic fool!

 

In a Senate Judiciary Committee meeting debate Thursday on a bill to allow individuals to sue the Chinese government for its mishandling and cover-up of COVID-19, Sen. Dianne Feinstein stated that China is “growing into a respectable nation.”

 

“We hold China as a potential trading partner, as a country that has pulled tens of millions of people out of poverty in a short period of time, and as a country growing into a respectable nation amongst other nations,” Feinstein said. “I deeply believe that.” Then you are deeply deceived or deceiving.

 

Feinstein added that depriving China of foreign sovereign immunity would be a “huge mistake,” insinuating that the regime should not be held responsible for the spread of coronavirus from their country, which has killed more than 150,000 Americans.

 

The Communist Chinese regime is hell-bent on becoming the world’s preeminent superpower and destroying America in the process. It is not our friend — but then, neither is Feinstein’s Democrat Party.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
26 minutes ago, TBHWT said:

DOJ Inspector General Michael Horowitz Testifies Before Senate Judiciary Committee : News Photo

Just one more Damn Democratic fool!

 

In a Senate Judiciary Committee meeting debate Thursday on a bill to allow individuals to sue the Chinese government for its mishandling and cover-up of COVID-19, Sen. Dianne Feinstein stated that China is “growing into a respectable nation.”

 

“We hold China as a potential trading partner, as a country that has pulled tens of millions of people out of poverty in a short period of time, and as a country growing into a respectable nation amongst other nations,” Feinstein said. “I deeply believe that.” Then you are deeply deceived or deceiving.

 

Feinstein added that depriving China of foreign sovereign immunity would be a “huge mistake,” insinuating that the regime should not be held responsible for the spread of coronavirus from their country, which has killed more than 150,000 Americans.

 

The Communist Chinese regime is hell-bent on becoming the world’s preeminent superpower and destroying America in the process. It is not our friend — but then, neither is Feinstein’s Democrat Party.

 

This creature looks like a corpse to me !

It's probably battery-powered, to feign a semblance of a live being !

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, XavierOnassis said:

So  Americans SHOULD NOT  be able to sue the Chinese government?  an't you schmucks READ?

She is in favor of China having immunity and NOT being held responsible! Can't you read?

 

To answer your question, yes. Americans should be able to sure China. Now convince Feinstein.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, XavierOnassis said:

So  Americans SHOULD NOT  be able to sue the Chinese government?  an't you schmucks READ?

 

Americans  .  .  .  real Americans   (that would leave you out)   should be allowed to sue  Democraps for seditious activity !

 

All you bastards want is destroy the American way of life !

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
34 minutes ago, Michaelf said:

Why does she hate Americans?

She had a Chinese Driver for 17 years that turned out to be a ChiCom Spy........wonder what secrets she gave up?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
27 minutes ago, Michaelf said:

Why does she hate Americans?

Why do you say she "hates Americans"?   There is ZERO reason to say this.

The US refuses to recognize the World Court, so there in no way to force China to pay damages.It is obvious that China screwed up by refusing to take more rapid action against the virus.

There is no way that the US can force China to pay individuals who caught the virus. It would require proof of malicious intent, and that could not be done.

Then TRUMP delayed even more and went a-golfing. China's delays were bad, Trump's were far worse. Americans ought to be able to SUE TRUMP for negligence.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, XavierOnassis said:

Why do you say she "hates Americans"?   There is ZERO reason to say this.

The US refuses to recognize the World Court, so there in no way to force China to pay damages.It is obvious that China screwed up by refusing to take more rapid action against the virus.

There is no way that the US can force China to pay individuals who caught the virus. It would require proof of malicious intent, and that could not be done.

Then TRUMP delayed even more and went a-golfing. China's delays were bad, Trump's were far worse. Americans ought to be able to SUE TRUMP for negligence.  

 

Stage IV TDS.......shouldn't be long now.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, JinnMartini said:

 

Americans  .  .  .  real Americans   (that would leave you out)   should be allowed to sue  Democraps for seditious activity !

 

All you bastards want is destroy the American way of life !

How could you prove malicious intent?

You do not understand how the law works.

Have you noticed that so far, not ONE Cuban exile has collected damages from Cuba for confiscation of their property in Cuba?

You can't blame me for that. I am simply pointing out the facts.

Feinstein is 88, and not a beauty queen. Trump is also pretty fat and ugly. But that  is not a valid argument.

You may already be fat and ugly yourself, and will surely be uglier. Blame God for that.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, XavierOnassis said:

How could you prove malicious intent?

 

^^^^ Clown ! ^^^^

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Trumpists don't seem to understand what the phrase "growing into" means. LOL.

 

Is there a bigger group of morons on the planet?

 

Bill

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, TBHWT said:

DOJ Inspector General Michael Horowitz Testifies Before Senate Judiciary Committee : News Photo

Just one more Damn Democratic fool!

 

Iinsinuating that the regime should not be held responsible for the spread of coronavirus from their country, which has killed more than 150,000 Americans.

 

 

but Trump should be.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, SpyCar said:

 

^^^ Cue one of those morons now. Jimbo--the hate-consumed bigot.

 

What a sick bunch.

 

Bill

Next thing ya know SpyCar will be telling us, black tribal leaders did not sell other blacks to Arab slavers; and in the recorded history of the planet, only blacks were slaves.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Feinstein's a swamp sow. Barbra Bush was infinitely classier. 

Barbara Bush · Age
Barbara Bush · Age
92 years old
  • Jun 08, 1925 - Apr 17, 2018

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, XavierOnassis said:

Why do you say she "hates Americans"?   There is ZERO reason to say this.

The US refuses to recognize the World Court, so there in no way to force China to pay damages.It is obvious that China screwed up by refusing to take more rapid action against the virus.

There is no way that the US can force China to pay individuals who caught the virus. It would require proof of malicious intent, and that could not be done.

Then TRUMP delayed even more and went a-golfing. China's delays were bad, Trump's were far worse. Americans ought to be able to SUE TRUMP for negligence.  

I am a sure they can find proof of malicious intent on the dnc servers. 😁

 

Russia, if you are listening, proof the Chinese released the virus in collusion with the democrats to hurt Trump's reelection would be handy.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, XavierOnassis said:

Why do you say she "hates Americans"?   There is ZERO reason to say this.

The US refuses to recognize the World Court, so there in no way to force China to pay damages.It is obvious that China screwed up by refusing to take more rapid action against the virus.

There is no way that the US can force China to pay individuals who caught the virus. It would require proof of malicious intent, and that could not be done.

Then TRUMP delayed even more and went a-golfing. China's delays were bad, Trump's were far worse. Americans ought to be able to SUE TRUMP for negligence.  

I say she hates Americans because she's siding with the Chinese against Americans.

 

A law suit does not require proof of malicious intent. In this country anyway a civil suit requires that a duty of care exists, that there was a failure to provide that duty of care and that damages resulted from the failure to provide the duty of care...in comparison to the "Reasonably Prudent Person".

 

You can sue Trump right after I sue Obama.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, SpyCar said:

Trumpists don't seem to understand what the phrase "growing into" means. LOL.

 

Is there a bigger group of morons on the planet?

 

Bill

 

 

2d06z8.jpg

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, SpyCar said:

Trumpists don't seem to understand what the phrase "growing into" means. LOL.

 

Is there a bigger group of morons on the planet?

 

Bill

 

 

You better start  "growing into" accepting that the Honorable Donald J Trump is YOUR PRESIDENT, and will CRUSH JOE BIDEN IN 2020 ELECTION

and will LIVE RENT FREE IN YOUR FEEBLE MIND FOREVER AND THERE IS NOTHING YOU CAN DO ABOUT IT.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


No holds barred chat

  • Hey kfools.. does this help? 


  • By Vegas

    Liberals are going to hell.


  • grgle



  • Where’s at @slideman?


  • Hola


  • I know this one, this new chat thing. I've seen it called the "shoutbox" among other things in my past. Very hard to hide from the chat box. The question is asked, there's no time to go search what other folks think, this is real time. Only seconds should be between chat box replies. This one is made for me. In the chat box one has to be quick on their feet with stuff at the ready. This chat box is the worst nightmare of anyone trying to deal with ol' teach. 


  • By pmurT

    hey @teacher that sounds like too much work for me LOL I need that useless thing called *time* in order to authenticate facts and truths which get posted by deceitful Dems


  • What does the red number refer to? currently, on my screen it says 2

     


  • Where does it say 2?


  • So. In the chat....if you tag a member the text afterwards should be a private message. 


  • How do? I'm teacher. If I'm online and the powers that be can figure out how to make it immediately apparent to me that whatever I've said here has been replied to I'm gonna show up right quick and kick some teeth in. It's the chat box, all this is new and scary. I know this gig. This starts now. 



  • Hey kfools, did you lose your securtiy cert? On my browser it is saying your site is not secure?


  • Mine too. I'm looking into it.


  • Mine too. 


  • I thought it was my location.. 


  • Just gave to renew the security cert. No big deal I'll do it tonight


  • OK thanks

     



  • Happy Anniversary, America... on your Civil Union.


  • All lives matter.


  • Double post deleted.


  • By teacher

    Scroll the other way for a while and you'll see me saying that these days the chat box ain't gonna work as one has to be quick on one's feet. The question is posed, there ain't no stinkin time for ya'll to refer to your betters for the answer, ya'll don't understand these things, this political debate, ya'll don't have the answer at hand, ya'll haven't thought this through, ya'll ain't ready for the next question I'll ask,  ya'll can't handle the pace that a bloke such as I can bring it in the chat box, ya'll can't handle this format.

     

    This one is made for me. 


  • By teacher

    Being offended does not make one correct. 


  • By teacher

    Some few days before the next election Mr. Fools is gonna pin my horse thread. it's gonna be horrible, I shall endevour every day to bring some some fresh. 

     

    I still own this cat box.


  • By teacher

    "I'm coming to you for ask a quick favor."


  • By teacher

    "Anyone that places a color in front of their name is racist." That one is not mine, got it from another member. 


  • Where’s all the hot bitches? 


  • By teacher

    Kidding me? 


  • By nuckin futz

    How do I get rid of this chatroom box?


  • By nuckin futz

    How do I get rid of this chatroom box?


  • By nuckin futz

    Get me out of Chatbox!


  • By jefftec

    The chatbox stays expanded and is a nuisance blocking screen images. What setting is there to control/collapse chatbox?


  • By kfools

    Just click the no holds barred to collapse it.


  • By XavierOnassis

    diddle dee dee


  • By teacher

    Like Jesse Ventura said to all that would not take a chew in the movie "Predator." LF.org is a political debate forum. This chatbox just ups the opportunity to go at it. Ya'll have your political views, seems to me that ya'll should have thought these things out and be ready to battle. 


  • By teacher

    Is real time political debate a thing ya'll hide from? What do you morons do if you happen to run into some one with opposing political views on the street? 


  • By teacher

    I've never ran into anyone, in real life,  that said Obama lied. I run into folks that tell me Trump lies. I'm at work. I didn't bring it up. I don't reply, I'm representing a company. Not my place. 


  • By teacher

    Lookie there, all I have to do is get out and come back. Why is it that liberals, when they have a company man before them decide they that is the time they go off? Why would ya'll put a company man into that position? 


  • By teacher

    Chatbox is mine. 


You don't have permission to chat in this chatroom
×
×
  • Create New...