• Replies 221
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

maineman was career navy,    Annapolis   too...   yet he still hates  America   make sure you thank him for his  service and for  leaving the service

Fix Navy?   Hows' fixing Seattle and the Summer of Love going?

Your idea of patriotism is kissing Trump's ass

39 minutes ago, maineman said:

person................woman................man...............camera..............................................................................TV

can  Joe Biden say that?

No, he can't

• Haha 1
Just now, maineman said:

you're an idiot.  go take remedial civics, ass clown.

No, you are a fucking closeted faggot playing daddy who never had the fucking balls to come out ...

That said...

Congress is made up of two very distinct party's.....

You claimed that Trump's impeachment was an act of Congress when the Truth is it was an act by one side of Congress and not Congress as a whole.....ooops.

It was a highly partisan and Biased affair that the Republicans could not stop because of the Dem majority.....Period.

The minute Schiff started proceedings there was no stopping it because of that majority and the kicker is that many of those Dems that voted in favor have stated publically that there was no quid pro quo and they felt pressured to vote along party lines.

Another...big oops...

So , you can keep claiming that all of Congress wanted Trump impeached but the reality is that the impeachment was fixed from the beginning because of the dems house majority....

• Upvote 1
4 minutes ago, Whitemajikman said:

No, you are a fucking closeted faggot playing daddy who never had the fucking balls to come out ...

That said...

You claimed that Trump's impeachment was an act of Congress when the Truth is it was an act by one side of Congress and not Congress as a whole.....ooops.

It was a highly partisan and Biased affair that the Republicans could not stop because of the Dem majority.....Period.

The minute Schiff started proceedings there was no stopping it because of that majority and the kicker is that many of those Dems that voted in favor have stated publically that there was no quid pro quo and they felt pressured to vote along party lines.

Another...big oops...

So , you can keep claiming that all of Congress wanted Trump impeached but the reality is that the impeachment was fixed from the beginning because of the dems house majority....

You're gonna make maineman cry...

Lol

Just now, rippy38 said:

You're gonna make maineman cry...

Lol

No, not I....

The cold hard truth he has been denying himself for far too long....

He says he has served and I don't  doubt it......but there is a difference between serving one's country and serving his CO on his knees.....

And maineman you know fucking damn well what is really transpiring in this nation and you have chosen to be a coward not worthy of the uniform you once wore......and I know I out rank you so bring it on ....

38 minutes ago, Whitemajikman said:

That said...

Another...big oops...

Not a lot of bills are passed in the House of Representative 435-0.  Most every piece of legislation that makes to through the lower body has significant opposition from one party or the other.  Are you suggesting that NONE of those measures that passed on basically partisan lines are legitimate?  And if so, on what basis are they illegitimate?

Are you aware that, in the senate, the Republican Party's Presidential candidate in 2012 voted to remove the clown from office? 

27 minutes ago, Whitemajikman said:

No, not I....

He says he has served and I don't  doubt it......but there is a difference between serving one's country and serving his CO on his knees.....

And maineman you know fucking damn well what is really transpiring in this nation and you have chosen to be a coward not worthy of the uniform you once wore......and I know I out rank you so bring it on ....

what is transpiring in this country is that Trump is attempting to establish a fascist dictatorship

27 minutes ago, Whitemajikman said:

No, not I....

you outrank me?  Eagles or stars.... other than that, no.

4 hours ago, maineman said:

you avoid answering simple questions.  why IS that?

I gave you the answer as to why Biden would lose the election (Biden doesn't know the difference between his wife and his sister and Biden doesn't know what day, month or years it is, ETC.).

Hey, do what you want with my answers, It ain't no skin off my nose if you if you can't read English.      

Just now, maineman said:

Not a lot of bills are passed in the House of Representative 435-0.  Most every piece of legislation that makes to through the lower body has significant opposition from one party or the other.  Are you suggesting that NONE of those measures that passed on basically partisan lines are legitimate?  And if so, on what basis are they illegitimate?

Are you aware that, in the senate, the Republican Party's Presidential candidate in 2012 voted to remove the clown from office? 

Romney is a Republican in name only.....that's a fact.

Now why did the Dems wait until they had a house majority to impeach?

Answer that honestly ....

Because I know you know why ....

Just now, slideman said:

what is transpiring in this country is that Trump is attempting to establish a fascist dictatorship

Actually it's the other way around but you are too far gone to recognize the threat you have been conditioned to ignore......

Just now, maineman said:

you outrank me?  Eagles or stars.... other than that, no.

I indeed do  outrank you ....but thanks for the verification....

Now could you please inform Slideman what  USASOC is....and what role we play.....thanks kindly.

Now, here is a serious question .....

What happened to you?

That drove you to back traitors who wish to fuck with the continuity of our great Nation.....?

6 minutes ago, Whitemajikman said:

I indeed do  outrank you ....but thanks for the verification....

Now could you please inform Slideman what  USASOC is....and what role we play.....thanks kindly.

Now, here is a serious question .....

What happened to you?

That drove you to back traitors who wish to fuck with the continuity of our great Nation.....?

I am awaiting proof of O-6 or higher rank....so far all i see is bullshit.

Just now, maineman said:

I am awaiting proof of O-6 or higher rank....so far all i see is bullshit.

How about your complete file including the reprimands...

Again, what transpired ....

I want to hear your side....

2 minutes ago, Whitemajikman said:

How about your complete file including the reprimands...

Again, what transpired ....

I want to hear your side....

I have no reprimands... and all you have are worthless wolf tickets,

.we’re all done.

Just now, maineman said:

I have no reprimands... and all you have are worthless wolf tickets,

.we’re all done.

Nice try....

But if you insist 3 stars semi-retired.

And if you give me permission....

Well...you know the drill.

11 hours ago, Whitemajikman said:

Nice try....

But if you insist 3 stars semi-retired.

And if you give me permission....

Well...you know the drill.

I don't believe you. no way you're a flag officer with that narrow attitude.