4 minutes ago, bgr39 said:

I don't remember any of the impeachment alleged crimes having anything to do with the Mueller report.

Exactly...   the   bullshit has  overflowed  with these   leftist  anti American   liars

• Replies 221
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

maineman was career navy,    Annapolis   too...   yet he still hates  America   make sure you thank him for his  service and for  leaving the service

Fix Navy?   Hows' fixing Seattle and the Summer of Love going?

Your idea of patriotism is kissing Trump's ass

7 minutes ago, EltonJohnson said:

Exactly...   the   bullshit has  overflowed  with these   leftist  anti American   liars

"OVERFLOWED".  Sheeeeet, that was a fuckin' DAMBURST!!!

11 minutes ago, bgr39 said:

"OVERFLOWED".  Sheeeeet, that was a fuckin' DAMBURST!!!

they  can't even  keep their  lie straight  anymore

Mueller/Russia lies   nothing to do with  Ukraine/phone call  lies...   yet  @maineman  got  lost in it.  

Looking back,   history will show  they  tried to   impeach  a  good president over a single   phone  call.

1 minute ago, EltonJohnson said:

they  can't even  keep their  lie straight  anymore

Mueller/Russia lies   nothing to do with  Ukraine/phone call  lies...   yet  @maineman  got  lost in it.  

Looking back,   history will show  they  tried to   impeach  a  good president over a single   phone  call.

.......................... And a phone call that was appropriate and very reasonable.

1 hour ago, bgr39 said:

REALLY!!!  And just WHAT CRIMES did the Mueller report say they found proof of  that Trump committed?

I don't remember any of the impeachment alleged crimes having anything to do with the Mueller report.

Volume II makes a strong case for obstruction of justice and explains that the DoJ policy of not indicting a sitting president meant that the only immediate remedy was for congress to act. Joe Biden's AG will certainly be free to pursue such an indictment next January.

1 hour ago, EltonJohnson said:

Woah!!!

the  House impeachment  had exactly  nothing to do with  Mueller and  Russia, it was  a third  attempt  using   Ukraine for the   scampeachment

You   have proven  our  case.      Thank you

I never said that the Mueller report was the basis for the House's impeachment.

53 minutes ago, bgr39 said:

.......................... And a phone call that was appropriate and very reasonable.

in your opinion.  others held differing ones.

3 hours ago, maineman said:

I know what he did... the Mueller report explains his crimes... the House did their duty and impeached him.  

1 hour ago, maineman said:

I never said that the Mueller report was the basis for the House's impeachment.

Well,  where I  English  it sure  looks  you did  they  that.

@bgr39

6 minutes ago, EltonJohnson said:

having a tough time reading?  Try reading those two statements as discrete.  If I had said,  "the Mueller report explains his crimes... the House then did their duty and impeached him for those crimes", you'd have a point.

4 hours ago, maineman said:

Volume II makes a strong case for obstruction of justice and explains that the DoJ policy of not indicting a sitting president meant that the only immediate remedy was for congress to act. Joe Biden's AG will certainly be free to pursue such an indictment next January.

WRONG ole' ass-sucka!

Mueller tried to sidestep the question by "SUGGESTING" that Trump had committed "crimes".

"SUGGESTING" is no where near PROOF of a crime.

People have "suggested'  that Biden had all his marbles, And we ALL know That ain't so!

"SUGGESTING" isn't even enough to continue an investigation.  IF "suggesting" was enough to continue an investigation, then Mueller would've kept going with his investigation.

Mueller had all Trump-hating people working on his "team" IF there was any crime that Mueller could've charged Trump with, Mueller would Have AT LEAST said that he had enough proof to indict President Trump.

Mueller had 3 years to find something on Trump and the best Mueller could do was "SUGGEST" ?????????????????

Yeah RIGHT!!!                    :)  :)

5 hours ago, bgr39 said:

Bwaaaaaaahaaaaaaaaahaaaaaaaaaaaa!

Bill

15 minutes ago, bgr39 said:

WRONG ole' ass-sucka!

Mueller tried to sidestep the question by "SUGGESTING" that Trump had committed "crimes".

"SUGGESTING" is no where near PROOF of a crime.

People have "suggested'  that Biden had all his marbles, And we ALL know That ain't so!

"SUGGESTING" isn't even enough to continue an investigation.  IF "suggesting" was enough to continue an investigation, then Mueller would've kept going with his investigation.

Mueller had all Trump-hating people working on his "team" IF there was any crime that Mueller could've charged Trump with, Mueller would Have AT LEAST said that he had enough proof to indict President Trump.

Mueller had 3 years to find something on Trump and the best Mueller could do was "SUGGEST" ?????????????????

Yeah RIGHT!!!                    :)  :)

we'll just have to agree to disagree.

and see what transpires in 94 days.

7 minutes ago, SpyCar said:

Bwaaaaaaahaaaaaaaaahaaaaaaaaaaaa!

Bill

I believe the jury.           

SO, stick it up your "exhaust pipe"

3 hours ago, EltonJohnson said:

Well,  where I  English  it sure  looks  you did  they  that.

^^^ irony abounds

having a tough time reading?  Try reading those two statements as discrete.

I read them as you wrote them.   you clearly stated it the way  I said you did, and  @bgr39 picked up on  it as well.

moving  on

the Mueller report explains his crimes...

I  noted that Mueller himself when  called to  explain his report to the  Congress,  he was a bumbling mess.   He  obviously  knew  his report was bull, and  he  knew  there was  no collusion and  al the  other  shenanigans  to take down a duly  elected President

1 minute ago, maineman said:

we'll just have to agree to disagree.

and see what transpires in 94 days.

We KNOW "what transpires in 94 days".  Biden gets what he deserves (To be beaten BADLY).                         :)  :)

I read them as you wrote them.   you clearly stated it the way  I said you did, and  @bgr39 picked up on  it as well.

moving  on

I  noted that Mueller himself when  called to  explain his report to the  Congress,  he was a bumbling mess.   He  obviously  knew  his report was bull, and  he  knew  there was  no collusion and  al the  other  shenanigans  to take down a duly  elected President

Thanks for your opinion, oh vaunted English language scholar!

Just now, bgr39 said:

We KNOW "what transpires in 94 days".  Biden gets what he deserves (To be beaten BADLY).                         :)  :)

thanks for your opinion.  I'm sure you are proud of your display of confidence.

Just now, maineman said:

thanks for your opinion.  I'm sure you are proud of your display of confidence.

At least I don't say "AND THAT IS A FACT", like stupid  liberals/communists always do when they post their "OPINION"

Just now, EltonJohnson said:

How do you think he will do  in the debates?

You  know they are having diarrhea over the  idea of  Biden  on stage with Trumpzilla

@maineman

Biden will remain calm and emanate compassion wisdom and empathy, which will make the short fingered vulgarian furious... he'll bluster.... Joe will remain on point....rinse lather repeat.

How do you think he will do  in the debates?

You  know they are having diarrhea over the  idea of  Biden  on stage with Trumpzilla

@maineman

I KNOW, even Biden's supporters and other assorted commies say they don't want Biden on the stage with Trump!   ROTFLMFAO

1 minute ago, bgr39 said:

At least I don't say "AND THAT IS A FACT", like stupid  liberals/communists always do when they post their "OPINION"

You did you the word KNOW as opposed to THINK or HOPE.  How, exactly, do you actually KNOW the results of an election three months in the future.  Can you time travel?