1 hour ago, SpyCar said:

You Trumpists love terrorists who kill Americans.

Shame on you traitors!

Notice?   He didn't deny the allegation that he was mum when Obama and Hillary boasted about killing people.

And the traitors, SC, are the folks who continue to support and defend the folks who engaged in a coup against the President and the United States.

• Replies 221
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

maineman was career navy,    Annapolis   too...   yet he still hates  America   make sure you thank him for his  service and for  leaving the service

Fix Navy?   Hows' fixing Seattle and the Summer of Love going?

Your idea of patriotism is kissing Trump's ass

1 hour ago, SpyCar said:

Ha ha. You are busted.

NY Times vs John Birch Society Treehouse. What's a better source?

You are insane.

Notice?  

SC has NOTHING.  

NOTHING BUT VAGUE AND FABRICATED DRIVEL.

He can't defend his source's allegations nor dispute the PROVEN mob connections of the Clintons that I've pointed out (he runs from them).

As Rush Limbaugh noted months ago, no President EVER has been subjected to such all-encompassing Media, Federal Government and State Government investigation.   

With all of the resources that were arrayed against him over the last 5 years, with 10’s of millions of dollars spent trying to find something, with TDS suffering haters jumping out of the woodwork everywhere willing to say anything, they have still come up with NOTHING.  So Trump has to be the cleanest President in Modern American History.

Just saying ...

:lol:

14 minutes ago, BeAChooser said:

Notice?  

SC has NOTHING.  

NOTHING BUT VAGUE AND FABRICATED DRIVEL.

He can't defend his source's allegations nor dispute the PROVEN mob connections of the Clintons that I've pointed out (he runs from them).

As Rush Limbaugh noted months ago, no President EVER has been subjected to such all-encompassing Media, Federal Government and State Government investigation.   

With all of the resources that were arrayed against him over the last 5 years, with 10’s of millions of dollars spent trying to find something, with TDS suffering haters jumping out of the woodwork everywhere willing to say anything, they have still come up with NOTHING.  So Trump has to be the cleanest President in Modern American History.

Just saying ...

:lol:

Nothing? Only well-researched and well-documented books and a multitude of newspaper articles. LOL.

And you have Conservative Nuthouse. LOL.

Truther.

Only Deutsche Bank would loan Trump money. All other banks refused. They all new they'd never see their money back. Deutsche Bank gave Trump money anyway, while they were up to their eyeballs in illegally laundered money from the Russian mob. You are in denial. LOL.

Bill

31 minutes ago, BeAChooser said:

Notice?   He didn't deny the allegation that he was mum when Obama and Hillary boasted about killing people.

And the traitors, SC, are the folks who continue to support and defend the folks who engaged in a coup against the President and the United States.

Not silent, asshole. I applauded the actions that killed America's terrorist enemies. I'm not a traitor like you and Donald J Trump. You sick fuck.

Bill

2 hours ago, BeAChooser said:

2 hours ago, SpyCar said:

Not silent, asshole. I applauded the actions that killed America's terrorist enemies. I'm not a traitor like you and Donald J Trump. You sick fuck.

Bill

....and nicely dodge the salient point he made, (which I bolded), for your viewing pleasure.

8 hours ago, EltonJohnson said:

Those people are idiots.   

What kind of fuck concerns himself with the opinions of leftist foreigners?     

You do it seems.   The same people loved Obama, the worst president in our history.  You’re a globalist Maineman...  you do not put America first.  

yawn

11 hours ago, maineman said:

are you really gonna throw your lot in with ducky?

Because I say something that is common knowledge among thinking people, YOU say that i'm "gonna throw my lot in with ducky"?   LMFAO

I know that Ducky isn't the only thinking person that KNOWS that liberals have their heads up their asses, BUT, Ducky IS correct!

4 minutes ago, EltonJohnson said:

Yes...   the truth is boring to you. 

Actually, your monotonous, predictable screed is boring to me.

11 hours ago, SpyCar said:

Perhaps because Trump brags about killing people and getting away with it?

Bill

Gee, are YOU talking about that Iranian general that was responsible for killing hundreds of Americans?????

You know, the one that was bombed into oblivion on the airport road in Iraq?

THAT was sweeeeet justice, If ever there was justice.

Or are you talking about the ISIS "capital" that was bombed into oblivion?    :)  :)

6 minutes ago, bgr39 said:

Because I say something that is common knowledge among thinking people, YOU say that i'm "gonna throw my lot in with ducky"?   LMFAO

I know that Ducky isn't the only thinking person that KNOWS that liberals have their heads up their asses, BUT, Ducky IS correct!

You say something that is a commonly held OPINION by the conservative crowd that gets its talking points from the same silo as you do.  Color me seven different shades of amazed at THAT!

16 minutes ago, maineman said:

Actually, your monotonous, predictable screed is boring to me.

Your concern of what fellow leftists in Euro trash countries think of Trump is quite telling.  

Trump put America first and that bothers you.  

3 minutes ago, maineman said:

You say something that is a commonly held OPINION by the conservative crowd that gets its talking points from the same silo as you do.  Color me seven different shades of amazed at THAT!

THAT is common knowledge that THINKING PEOPLE KNOW that 'liberals have their heads up their asses'.  Liberals/communists are always working against the best interests of America.

Why don't you just admit that you hate America and all that America stands for?

"Color you" YELLOW for being such a coward when it comes to the best interests of America/Americans.

2 minutes ago, bgr39 said:

THAT is common knowledge that THINKING PEOPLE KNOW that 'liberals have their heads up their asses'. 

maineman calls  everything he doesn't want to deal  with an "opinion"

its a  form of  willful ignorance and further  evidence of   liberalism  as a  mental  disorder

5 minutes ago, EltonJohnson said:

Your concern of what fellow leftists in Euro trash countries think of Trump is quite telling.  

Trump put America first and that bothers you.  

I also put America first.... what bothers me is that the clown has ruined our relations with the rest of the world, and there will come a time when we may need their assistance and cooperation and it will not be as readily forthcoming as it has been in the past.

5 minutes ago, bgr39 said:

THAT is common knowledge that THINKING PEOPLE KNOW that 'liberals have their heads up their asses'.  Liberals/communists are always working against the best interests of America.

Why don't you just admit that you hate America and all that America stands for?

"Color you" YELLOW for being such a coward when it comes to the best interests of America/Americans.

yawn

Just now, maineman said:

I also put America first.... what bothers me is that the clown has ruined our relations with the rest of the world, and there will come a time when we may need their assistance and cooperation and it will not be as readily forthcoming as it has been in the past.

Seems they always needed our assistance... Time for them to repay in double...

1 minute ago, EltonJohnson said:

its a  form of  willful ignorance and further  evidence of   liberalism  as a  mental  disorder

^^^ has no idea of the difference between fact and opinion

Just now, maineman said:

I also put America first.... what bothers me is that the clown has ruined our relations with the rest of the world,

no he didn't, so stop fucking   lying.

1 minute ago, maineman said:

there will come a time when we may need their assistance and cooperation and it will not be as readily forthcoming as it has been in the past.

no country  on  Earth  could ever repay  us for  our  help to  them,   they will help  when and  if  we need them and   your statement is not true.

Nothing  you say pan out.

Russian   Collusion...  you bet the farm on that  one.    It never fucking  happened

Just now, EltonJohnson said:

You got THAT RIGHT!!!

Ever notice that liberals/communists give their "OPINION" and call it a "FACT"!     IT NEVER FAILS.         BUT, the liberals/communists BLAME Conservatives for what THEY (liberals/communists do?                          ROTFLMFAO

1 minute ago, bgr39 said:

You got THAT RIGHT!!!

Ever notice that liberals/communists give their "OPINION" and call it a "FACT"!     IT NEVER FAILS.         BUT, the liberals/communists BLAME Conservatives for what THEY (liberals/communists do?                          ROTFLMFAO

Oh  have  I...    big time

4 minutes ago, EltonJohnson said:

no he didn't, so stop fucking   lying.

no country  on  Earth  could ever repay  us for  our  help to  them,   they will help  when and  if  we need them and   your statement is not true.

Nothing  you say pan out.

Russian   Collusion...  you bet the farm on that  one.    It never fucking  happened

I don't lie.  Just because we have a difference of opinion does not mean that my opinion is a lie.  ou pompous cowardly twit.

And I bet nothing.... and certainly not a farm.  I know what he did... the Mueller report explains his crimes... the House did their duty and impeached him.  The Senate failed to do theirs.

1 minute ago, maineman said:

I don't lie.  Just because we have a difference of opinion does not mean that my opinion is a lie.  ou pompous cowardly twit.

And I bet nothing.... and certainly not a farm.  I know what he did... the Mueller report explains his crimes... the House did their duty and impeached him.  The Senate failed to do theirs.

REALLY!!!  And just WHAT CRIMES did the Mueller report say they found proof of  that Trump committed?

I don't remember any of the impeachment alleged crimes having anything to do with the Mueller report.

6 minutes ago, maineman said:

I bet nothing.... and certainly not a farm.  I know what he did... the Mueller report explains his crimes...

7 minutes ago, maineman said:

the House did their duty and impeached him.

Woah!!!

the  House impeachment  had exactly  nothing to do with  Mueller and  Russia, it was  a third  attempt  using   Ukraine for the   scampeachment

You   have proven  our  case.      Thank you