Jump to content

Recommended Posts

7 hours ago, SpyCar said:

 

Here is an entire book on the matter, dope.

 

https://www.amazon.com/Dark-Towers-Deutsche-Donald-Destruction/dp/0062878816

 

A Google search will provide countless articles on Trump, Deutsche Bank, and this insane bank's relationship with the Russian mob including their money laundering operations. 60 Minutes also ran a great investigative piece on Deutsche Banks money laundering for the Russian mob.

 

The only bank in the world that would lend Donald Trump money--even knowing they would not be repaid--was Deutsche Bank.

 

Don't be so lazy. It isn't my job to educate your sorry ignorant self.

 

Escape from your Bircher treehouse.

 

Bill

 

 

  David Enrich works for the NYT????  Hell, you might as well talk to the Chinese communist government, you would get the same made-up bullshit.

  The federal government , In 3 1/2 years, could NOT find any proof that Trump has had ANY illegal dealings with the Russian government OR Putin ...................  THAT was "H"s job (undermine the USA by working with Russia).

  David Enrich is not exactly "documented proof" of ANYTHING! (BARF)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Duck615 said:

You are a proven pathological liar

who has proven such a thing?  and where is said proof?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, maineman said:

who has proven such a thing?  and where is said proof?

All over this forum

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Duck615 said:

All over this forum

Laimeman is a homosexual sailor. His favorite politicians in order are:

Bwarney Fwanks

Queery Booker

Peter Buttedger

 

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Duck615 said:

All over this forum

give us an example.

 

You can't because I do not lie.

 

And I notice you have run away like a girlieman from the Obama income article I jammed up your well traveled ass.  I can't say I was surprised by your cowardice.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, maineman said:

give us an example.

 

You can't because I do not lie.

 

And I notice you have run away like a girlieman from the Obama income article I jammed up your well traveled ass.  I can't say I was surprised by your cowardice.

We all know he was just a token nigger

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Deutsche Bank has opened an internal investigation into the longtime personal banker of President Trump and his son-in-law, Jared Kushner, over a 2013 real estate transaction between the banker and a company part-owned by Mr. Kushner.

In June 2013, the banker, Rosemary Vrablic, and two of her Deutsche Bank colleagues purchased a Park Avenue apartment for about $1.5 million from a company called Bergel 715 Associates, according to New York property records.

Mr. Kushner, a senior adviser to the president, disclosed in an annual personal financial report late Friday that he and his wife, Ivanka Trump, had received $1 million to $5 million last year from Bergel 715. A person familiar with Mr. Kushner’s finances, who wasn’t authorized to speak publicly, said he held an ownership stake in the entity at the time of the transaction with Ms. Vrablic.

When Ms. Vrablic and her colleagues bought the apartment on Manhattan’s Upper East Side, Mr. Trump and Mr. Kushner were her clients at Deutsche Bank. They had received roughly $190 million in loans from the bank and would seek hundreds of millions of dollars more.Typically banks restrict employees from doing personal business with clients because of the potential for conflicts between the employees’ interests and those of the bank.

Deutsche Bank said it had not been aware that Ms. Vrablic and her colleagues had done business with a company part-owned by Mr. Kushner until being contacted by The New York Times.

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/08/02/business/kushner-deutsche-trump-rosemary-vrablic.html

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
32 minutes ago, Duck615 said:

We all know he was just a token nigger

you said he was "meger" [sic] before he took office.  I shoved the proof that that was a lie right back up your well traveled ass.  You must have enjoyed that.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, maineman said:

you said he was "meger" [sic] before he took office.  I shoved the proof that that was a lie right back up your well traveled ass.  You must have enjoyed that.

your skank is taking it up the ass now you say?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 8/1/2020 at 10:30 AM, AnotherJim said:

How could two cowards who never served, know anything about our military?

You are, of course, referring to Trump and Pence.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, XavierOnassis said:

You are, of course, referring to Trump and Pence.

Nope you and MM along with Biden

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Duck615 said:

your skank is taking it up the ass now you say?

you are... and you obviously love it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, maineman said:

you are... and you obviously love it.

are you giving it to her up her ass? you sick fuck

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, Duck615 said:

are you giving it to her up her ass? you sick fuck

who are you talking about?  I am suggesting that YOU like it up the poop shoot.  You let me shove your foolish  errors back up there all the time.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, SpyCar said:

Deutsche Bank has opened an internal investigation into the longtime personal banker of President Trump and his son-in-law, Jared Kushner, over a 2013 real estate transaction between the banker and a company part-owned by Mr. Kushner.

In June 2013, the banker, Rosemary Vrablic, and two of her Deutsche Bank colleagues purchased a Park Avenue apartment for about $1.5 million from a company called Bergel 715 Associates, according to New York property records.

Mr. Kushner, a senior adviser to the president, disclosed in an annual personal financial report late Friday that he and his wife, Ivanka Trump, had received $1 million to $5 million last year from Bergel 715. A person familiar with Mr. Kushner’s finances, who wasn’t authorized to speak publicly, said he held an ownership stake in the entity at the time of the transaction with Ms. Vrablic.

When Ms. Vrablic and her colleagues bought the apartment on Manhattan’s Upper East Side, Mr. Trump and Mr. Kushner were her clients at Deutsche Bank. They had received roughly $190 million in loans from the bank and would seek hundreds of millions of dollars more.Typically banks restrict employees from doing personal business with clients because of the potential for conflicts between the employees’ interests and those of the bank.

Deutsche Bank said it had not been aware that Ms. Vrablic and her colleagues had done business with a company part-owned by Mr. Kushner until being contacted by The New York Times.

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/08/02/business/kushner-deutsche-trump-rosemary-vrablic.html

  Why is it that liberals/communists can only quote "un-named sources", or  someone "who wasn't authorized to speak publicly"?

  IF you cannot give the person's name that is "telling stories" (Quoting or lying their asses off) , making up shit, in other words.  Then STFU.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, maineman said:

who are you talking about?  I am suggesting that YOU like it up the poop shoot.  You let me shove your foolish  errors back up there all the time.

  What are you talking about, liberals/communists ALWAYS have their heads up their asses.(WHAT ELSE IS NEW!)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
26 minutes ago, bgr39 said:

  What are you talking about, liberals/communists ALWAYS have their heads up their asses.(WHAT ELSE IS NEW!)

are you really gonna throw your lot in with ducky?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
58 minutes ago, bgr39 said:

  Why is it that liberals/communists can only quote "un-named sources", or  someone "who wasn't authorized to speak publicly"?

  IF you cannot give the person's name that is "telling stories" (Quoting or lying their asses off) , making up shit, in other words.  Then STFU.

 

Perhaps because Trump brags about killing people and getting away with it?

 

Bill

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 hours ago, SpyCar said:

 

Here is an entire book on the matter, dope.

 

https://www.amazon.com/Dark-Towers-Deutsche-Donald-Destruction/dp/0062878816

 

LOL!  Seriously?  That’s the best you have, SC?   An article, as bgr39 noted, from the NYSlimes written by David Enrich?     What?    Did Mueller and company miss all that Enrich found out ... after FOUR YEARS of looking for something … ANYTHING … to impeach or imprison Trump with?  It would appear so since they never charged Trump with any of it.  Or could their failure to do so be because nothing Trump did was a crime … unlike so much that the Clintons and Obama did … which you blithely ignore?  


After all, Enrich published a long story in the NYTimes in February of this year ( https://www.nytimes.com/2020/02/04/magazine/deutsche-bank-trump.html ) promoting this book (updated in June) and never mentioned the word "illegal" or "criminal" even ONCE.  Why the oversight?   He did, however, include the word "crime" once, near the end of the article, when he vaguely mentioned  “Trump’s well-­documented ties to the organized-­crime world" and his having "done business with people in or affiliated with the mob in Atlantic City and New York”.   Hmmmmmmmm.   I wonder if Enrich ever did an expose on the Clintons’ connections to the mob and organized crime?  No?


Well he should have, because I can talk you’re ears off about that, SC.  In fact, I recall that I tried to have a discussion with you about this, back 2016, when you made mention of Trump’s “proven mob-connections.”   Remember?   And when I did, you … well … you RAN.  You didn’t want anything to do with a discussion of mob-connected Clinton lackey Patsy Thomasson or mobster Don Lasater.  You didn’t want to talk about how Bill Clinton grew up in Hot Springs, Arkansas where Lucky Luciano was arrested or that a 60s FBI investigation concluded Hot Springs had the largest illegal gambling operation in the US.  You ran off before we could discuss in detail how Bill’s mother was rubbing shoulders with mobsters in that little town.  And how Clinton biographer, Roger Morris, wrote in regards to Clinton’s first political race after he returned to Arkansas after college, that "A relative unknown, he faces an imposing field of rivals in the Democratic primary, and beyond, in the general election, a powerful Republican incumbent. Yet as soon as he enters the race, Mr. Clinton enjoys a decisive seven-to-one advantage in campaign funds over the nearest Democratic competitor, and will spend twice as much as his well-supported GOP opponent.”  Now where do you think that money came from, SpyCar?

 

The Arkansas Mob. As I pointed out to you back then, “Bill’s campaign was funded in this by his Uncle Raymond and *businessman* Gabe Crawford, who Roger Morris noted “presided over a backroom bookie operation that was one of Hot Springs' most lucrative criminal enterprises. [And the] inimitable Uncle Raymond - who had also played a pivotal behind-the-scenes role in keeping young Bill out of the Vietnam draft - was far more than an auto dealer. In the nationally prominent fount of vice and corruption that was Hot Springs from the 1920s to the 1980s (its barely concealed casinos generated more income than Las Vegas well into the 1960s), the uncle's Buick agency and other businesses and real estate were widely thought to be facades for illegal gambling, drug money laundering and other ventures, in which Raymond was a partner. He was a minion of the organized crime overlord who controlled the American Middle South for decades, New Orleans boss Carlos Marcello or 'Mafia Kingfish' as his biographer John Davis called him."   Gee … I wonder if Enrich had ANY interest in this story back in 2016 when the Clintons were trying to get back in the White House by hook or ... well ... CROOK.    Bet he didn’t.   You certainly didn’t.  You were eager to see those mobsters back in the Whitehouse.

 

HYPOCRITE.


Seriously, *Bill*, I wonder if Enrich ever explored the question of where the Clintons and Obama got their money?  Hmmmmmm?  If not, why not?   Could it be that he's a partisan hack for the democRATS fabricating mountains out of molehills where Trump is concerned … just like democRATS have been doing the last 4 years on topic after topic?  Sure sounds like it.   Which is, of course, why they got NOWHERE with any of their accusations in those 4 (5?) years.   Just like Enrich and you will get nowhere with this one too … SNOWFLAKE.   :D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, maineman said:

give us an example.

 

You can't because I do not lie.

 

Yes you do ... all the time, COWARD.  Yeah, you have me on ignore, but it's not because I posted "a seventy-five PAGE article about Ron Brown's posthumous skull Xray" as you have stated repeatedly on the forum ... because I haven't.  It's because I destroyed you over and over and over in debates on various topics, including the topic of Ron Brown's suspicious death.  Fact is, I made well crafted, concise, very complete, fact-filled posts detailing those suspicious circumstances ... posts like this one: http://www.liberalforum.org/index.php?/topic/212045-study-cnn-is-completely-obsessed-with-donald-trump-and-not-in-a-good-way/?p=1059885916  and when I've proven your statement a lie (here, for instance, http://www.liberalforum.org/index.php?/topic/211980-trump-disclosed-highly-classified-material-to-russia/?p=1059886185 ), you were already in hiding, COWARD.

 

Your constant repetition of this lie about what I've posted regarding Ron Brown from behind the ignore filter is a measure of your own cowardice and dishonesty, not only on this subject but every subject I ever attempted to debate you on.  Want to hear some more of your lies?   You claimed Al Qaeda and Saddam were sworn enemies.   When I pointed out that was untrue and why ( http://www.liberalforum.org/index.php?/topic/209806-how-many-of-you-think-iraq-war-was-a-mistake/?p=1059836998 ), you RAN.  Being such a military genius and so well informed, you had to have known it was untrue when you said it, making it a lie.   And when you claimed “I know that the issues of BIll's sexual misconduct have been adjudicated to their conclusion in a court of law and ad infinitum in the court of public opinion”, you either lied or you were displaying supreme ignorance … as I pointed out in this post:   http://www.liberalforum.org/index.php?/topic/211421-george-wills-latest/?p=1059874791 .

 

Just saying … you lying COWARD.
 

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, SpyCar said:

 

Perhaps because Trump brags about killing people and getting away with it?

 

 

 

That’s sort of hypocritical of you, since you likely didn’t complain when Obama did it.


https://progressive.org/dispatches/obama-brags-really-good-killing-people/

 

Quote

 

Now imagine -- no, actually, just read this, which explains that Journalists Mark Halperin and John Heilemann have a new HBO film script (a.k.a. "a book") in which they quote President Obama boasting to aides that he's "really good at killing people" with drones.


It's true, not only according to Halperin and Heilemann, but all other available statistics on the matter. Obama is better at killing people than any commander-in-chief to date. Estimates vary, and honestly no one's bothering to keep track, but 5,000 dead bodies is a decent guess -- which is based largely on Sen. Lindsey Graham's tally of 4,700 from last February. It's likely higher by something between "a smidge" to "HolyJeebusGodinHeaven!"


So, woo-hoo, 5,000 terrorists dead, yeah? Would you take no instead?


The actual number of people these figures represent who were really considered a threat to the United States is closer to just 100.


A 2012 Stanford-NYU joint study determined that for every dead "terrorist" blown to bits by our wicked warbots, 49 innocent civilians get blown up along with them. We're talking grannies and kids here. No wonder retired General Stanley McChrystal warned that our drones are "hated on a visceral level."


Even if the general doesn't know much about diplomacy, he definitely knows a thing or two about hating stuff (namely people) on a visceral level.


Obama's admitted talent for killing is largely due to the rise of drone technology coinciding with his presidency, but bragging about it to his aides is simply untoward, just adding insult to injury.


Still, the Nobel Peace Prize-winning president is being far too modest. He's not just "really good" at killing people. He's great (!) at it.

 


Or how about your idol Hillary Clinton who said in 2011, laughing about the death of Qaddafi … “We came, ,we saw, he died.“   And so did thousands of others.


And don’t forget your God … Bill Clinton, who just hours before 9/11 boasted to a group of Australians “I Could Have Killed” Osama bin Laden.   

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, maineman said:

Have you been overseas during the reign of the clown?  I have.  They're laughing.  And they feel sorry for us.

 

 

Those people are idiots.   

 

What kind of fuck concerns himself with the opinions of leftist foreigners?     

 

You do it seems.   The same people loved Obama, the worst president in our history.  You’re a globalist Maineman...  you do not put America first.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, BeAChooser said:

 

That’s sort of hypocritical of you, since you likely didn’t complain when Obama did it.


https://progressive.org/dispatches/obama-brags-really-good-killing-people/

 


Or how about your idol Hillary Clinton who said in 2011, laughing about the death of Qaddafi … “We came, ,we saw, he died.“   And so did thousands of others.


And don’t forget your God … Bill Clinton, who just hours before 9/11 boasted to a group of Australians “I Could Have Killed” Osama bin Laden.   

 

You Trumpists love terrorists who kill Americans.

 

Shame on you traitors!

 

Bill

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, BeAChooser said:

 

LOL!  Seriously?  That’s the best you have, SC?   An article, as bgr39 noted, from the NYSlimes written by David Enrich?     What?    Did Mueller and company miss all that Enrich found out ... after FOUR YEARS of looking for something … ANYTHING … to impeach or imprison Trump with?  It would appear so since they never charged Trump with any of it.  Or could their failure to do so be because nothing Trump did was a crime … unlike so much that the Clintons and Obama did … which you blithely ignore?  


After all, Enrich published a long story in the NYTimes in February of this year ( https://www.nytimes.com/2020/02/04/magazine/deutsche-bank-trump.html ) promoting this book (updated in June) and never mentioned the word "illegal" or "criminal" even ONCE.  Why the oversight?   He did, however, include the word "crime" once, near the end of the article, when he vaguely mentioned  “Trump’s well-­documented ties to the organized-­crime world" and his having "done business with people in or affiliated with the mob in Atlantic City and New York”.   Hmmmmmmmm.   I wonder if Enrich ever did an expose on the Clintons’ connections to the mob and organized crime?  No?


Well he should have, because I can talk you’re ears off about that, SC.  In fact, I recall that I tried to have a discussion with you about this, back 2016, when you made mention of Trump’s “proven mob-connections.”   Remember?   And when I did, you … well … you RAN.  You didn’t want anything to do with a discussion of mob-connected Clinton lackey Patsy Thomasson or mobster Don Lasater.  You didn’t want to talk about how Bill Clinton grew up in Hot Springs, Arkansas where Lucky Luciano was arrested or that a 60s FBI investigation concluded Hot Springs had the largest illegal gambling operation in the US.  You ran off before we could discuss in detail how Bill’s mother was rubbing shoulders with mobsters in that little town.  And how Clinton biographer, Roger Morris, wrote in regards to Clinton’s first political race after he returned to Arkansas after college, that "A relative unknown, he faces an imposing field of rivals in the Democratic primary, and beyond, in the general election, a powerful Republican incumbent. Yet as soon as he enters the race, Mr. Clinton enjoys a decisive seven-to-one advantage in campaign funds over the nearest Democratic competitor, and will spend twice as much as his well-supported GOP opponent.”  Now where do you think that money came from, SpyCar?

 

The Arkansas Mob. As I pointed out to you back then, “Bill’s campaign was funded in this by his Uncle Raymond and *businessman* Gabe Crawford, who Roger Morris noted “presided over a backroom bookie operation that was one of Hot Springs' most lucrative criminal enterprises. [And the] inimitable Uncle Raymond - who had also played a pivotal behind-the-scenes role in keeping young Bill out of the Vietnam draft - was far more than an auto dealer. In the nationally prominent fount of vice and corruption that was Hot Springs from the 1920s to the 1980s (its barely concealed casinos generated more income than Las Vegas well into the 1960s), the uncle's Buick agency and other businesses and real estate were widely thought to be facades for illegal gambling, drug money laundering and other ventures, in which Raymond was a partner. He was a minion of the organized crime overlord who controlled the American Middle South for decades, New Orleans boss Carlos Marcello or 'Mafia Kingfish' as his biographer John Davis called him."   Gee … I wonder if Enrich had ANY interest in this story back in 2016 when the Clintons were trying to get back in the White House by hook or ... well ... CROOK.    Bet he didn’t.   You certainly didn’t.  You were eager to see those mobsters back in the Whitehouse.

 

HYPOCRITE.


Seriously, *Bill*, I wonder if Enrich ever explored the question of where the Clintons and Obama got their money?  Hmmmmmm?  If not, why not?   Could it be that he's a partisan hack for the democRATS fabricating mountains out of molehills where Trump is concerned … just like democRATS have been doing the last 4 years on topic after topic?  Sure sounds like it.   Which is, of course, why they got NOWHERE with any of their accusations in those 4 (5?) years.   Just like Enrich and you will get nowhere with this one too … SNOWFLAKE.   :D

 

Ha ha. You are busted.

 

NY Times vs John Birch Society Treehouse. What's a better source?

 

You are insane.

 

Bill

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


No holds barred chat

  • Hey kfools.. does this help? 


  • By Vegas

    Liberals are going to hell.


  • grgle



  • Where’s at @slideman?


  • Hola


  • I know this one, this new chat thing. I've seen it called the "shoutbox" among other things in my past. Very hard to hide from the chat box. The question is asked, there's no time to go search what other folks think, this is real time. Only seconds should be between chat box replies. This one is made for me. In the chat box one has to be quick on their feet with stuff at the ready. This chat box is the worst nightmare of anyone trying to deal with ol' teach. 


  • By pmurT

    hey @teacher that sounds like too much work for me LOL I need that useless thing called *time* in order to authenticate facts and truths which get posted by deceitful Dems


  • What does the red number refer to? currently, on my screen it says 2

     


  • Where does it say 2?


  • So. In the chat....if you tag a member the text afterwards should be a private message. 


  • How do? I'm teacher. If I'm online and the powers that be can figure out how to make it immediately apparent to me that whatever I've said here has been replied to I'm gonna show up right quick and kick some teeth in. It's the chat box, all this is new and scary. I know this gig. This starts now. 



  • Hey kfools, did you lose your securtiy cert? On my browser it is saying your site is not secure?


  • Mine too. I'm looking into it.


  • Mine too. 


  • I thought it was my location.. 


  • Just gave to renew the security cert. No big deal I'll do it tonight


  • OK thanks

     



  • Happy Anniversary, America... on your Civil Union.


  • All lives matter.


  • Double post deleted.


  • By teacher

    Scroll the other way for a while and you'll see me saying that these days the chat box ain't gonna work as one has to be quick on one's feet. The question is posed, there ain't no stinkin time for ya'll to refer to your betters for the answer, ya'll don't understand these things, this political debate, ya'll don't have the answer at hand, ya'll haven't thought this through, ya'll ain't ready for the next question I'll ask,  ya'll can't handle the pace that a bloke such as I can bring it in the chat box, ya'll can't handle this format.

     

    This one is made for me. 


  • By teacher

    Being offended does not make one correct. 


  • By teacher

    Some few days before the next election Mr. Fools is gonna pin my horse thread. it's gonna be horrible, I shall endevour every day to bring some some fresh. 

     

    I still own this cat box.


  • By teacher

    "I'm coming to you for ask a quick favor."


  • By teacher

    "Anyone that places a color in front of their name is racist." That one is not mine, got it from another member. 


  • Where’s all the hot bitches? 


  • By teacher

    Kidding me? 


  • By nuckin futz

    How do I get rid of this chatroom box?


  • By nuckin futz

    How do I get rid of this chatroom box?


  • By nuckin futz

    Get me out of Chatbox!


  • By jefftec

    The chatbox stays expanded and is a nuisance blocking screen images. What setting is there to control/collapse chatbox?


  • By kfools

    Just click the no holds barred to collapse it.


  • By XavierOnassis

    diddle dee dee


You don't have permission to chat in this chatroom
×
×
  • Create New...