Sign in to follow this  
slideman

More than 2,000 turn out at Portland protests Friday

8 hours ago, kfools said:

Why don't you just say what you want?

You want federal police to leave to rioters can burn down the courthouse right?

GED is not honest enough to say what he really want.   Neither are most of the leftists on this forum or in public.

8 hours ago, king of the county said:

Busted from online review from relative over the vest oh man 

Ya that’s cold lol....

6 hours ago, ROG62 said:

Good...jail time...

Long jail time. 

3 minutes ago, king of the county said:

He’s out on the street 

For now. 

13 hours ago, slideman said:

You don't have a point. Lol 😆 

Stop lying.  They are rioters, not protesters. 

The federal agents have pulled back and the riots still continued. Stupid Seattleite. 

6 hours ago, johndnorth said:

Riots are what the voters demand. Voters in Oregon knew what they were electing. Money and business will leave Portland and take jobs with them. The residents leaving may not even stay in the state. This is what is happening all over the country. Dem cesspool cities are the laughingstock of the nation and woke residents are getting what they wanted. Defunding the cops will get them more of what they desire. Democracy in action. I see no problem.

The problem is these stupid democrat fuckers ruin a city, then they wonder why the city turned so bad so they move to another city. They then repeat the process of ruining that city.  Liberalism is truly a cancer that is spreading. 

1 hour ago, Str8tEdge said:

Long jail time. 

Hope so...

• Thumb up 1

56 minutes ago, Redoctober said:

The problem is these stupid democrat fuckers ruin a city, then they wonder why the city turned so bad so they move to another city. They then repeat the process of ruining that city.  Liberalism is truly a cancer that is spreading. 

Kind of like blacks moving from Chicago to Minneapolis to St Cloud...they just bring their shit with them...

9 minutes ago, king of the county said:

Are the moms still showing up?

You mean those fat, ugly, loud mouthed bitches?

3 minutes ago, king of the county said:

The naked one is a milf 

I'm thinking she was before the fat, ugly, loud mouthed bitches (bowel) movement...

15 hours ago, slideman said:

LOL! You keep coming back here to post absolutely STUPID crap. Stupid commie. 

Now Antifa is burning bibles. LOL! Nope, nothing like nazism here. LMAO! Notice how Christians are not out rioting in the streets.

17 hours ago, slideman said:

Huh?  All this shows is the politicians and the rioters are --for now-- working in concert.

The rioters slinked off and sucked a binky now that state cops were the security force for the courthouse.  I guess word came down that no state or city politician wanted the optics of the rioters being lumped, bumped and gassed by state cops.

We will see if the rioters remain obedient and concerned about city and state politicians saving face, or they roll the dice and suffer pissed off politicians ordering pissed off state cops with the feds keeping all the state and local authority scumbags in line while lurking back in the shadows, black-bagging the bed-wetting larpers.

Trump won you dumbass.

3 hours ago, Redoctober said:

Now Antifa is burning bibles. LOL! Nope, nothing like nazism here. LMAO! Notice how Christians are not out rioting in the streets.

They know it is a very safe act . . . I'd be a bit more interested if they were burning Qurans.

• Thumb up 1

2 hours ago, Jeerleader said:

They know it is a very safe act . . . I'd be a bit more interested if they were burning Qurans.

Since most of them are fags, why aren't they? 

7 hours ago, Redoctober said:

Not a penny in federal dollars should be spent rebuilding. The mayors let this happened and, in some cases, encouraged it.

16 hours ago, Redoctober said:

Yep... we got one that lives right up the street.

She moved here from California about six years ago because she could no longer afford to live in a "safe" area there on her retirement.

Now, she advocates for every left wing pipe dream that comes down the pike for her "new" home.

5 hours ago, rippy38 said:

Yep... we got one that lives right up the street.

She moved here from California about six years ago because she could no longer afford to live in a "safe" area there on her retirement.

Now, she advocates for every left wing pipe dream that comes down the pike for her "new" home.

I HATE stupid people like her.

On 8/1/2020 at 3:05 AM, slideman said:

Peaceful protests are fine. What's going on there has NOTHING to do with Floyd or peaceful protesting.

Personally, at this stage - they should be given the opportunity to cease and desist - or go to prison. Let Jerome let give em' some love in prison...and see how well these faggot white morons do in there. 

I'd be willing to bet they'd come out with a totally different, real world perspective.