Buffalo

Shock analysis: Trump has 91% chance of winning

18 hours ago, SpyCar said:

What a shame that Bernie's cult screwed the country so badly. I'll never forgive those Trump-enabling fuck-wads.

Bill

I'd more quickly blame the DNC that coronated Hillary instead of Bernie supporters who saw past her mask.

• Thumb up 1

17 hours ago, Scout said:

:D  A broken clock is right twice a day.

I think Republicans should dig up lots more unknown statisticians to say what they want to hear.

Just like Trump's appraised doctor who believes in aliens and demon semen.  

What we see is this--

The Dems are trying to pull down;

1.   White people.

2.   Capitalism.    Small business like a convenience store .

3.   Christianity.

This is why we are going to fight back.

And let's face it..........the Gringos are pretty

good............in a game called.............."WAR".                                😎    

• Thumb up 1

The primaries mostly happened before the virus hit.

And even if there's not so much enthusiasm for Biden, there is a LOT of antipathy towards Trump-- and that's what is going to decide the election.

He had a really easy first three years but the pandemic response was a shitshow and now everyone is in serious shit while he's talking about how oppressed he personally is and trying to convince people that protests that are taking place UNDER HIS WATCH are because of the Democrats. He comes off as someone who is losing his fucking mind... even moreso than usual.

I really can't see the swing states falling for the same con artist bullshit a second time. Even if they don't love Biden, Trump has failed the country as a whole so badly that there's just no way I can see anyone with a brain forgiving him for it.

• Upvote 1

Just now, Toldya said:

And even if there's not so much enthusiasm for Biden, there is a LOT of antipathy towards Trump-- and that's what is going to decide the election.

He had a really easy first three years but the pandemic response was a shitshow and now everyone is in serious shit while he's talking about how oppressed he personally is and trying to convince people that protests that are taking place UNDER HIS WATCH are because of the Democrats.

I really can't see the swing states falling for the same con artist bullshit a second time.

Shitshow because of democrat governors...

13 minutes ago, neue regel said:

I'd more quickly blame the DNC that coronated Hillary instead of Bernie supporters who saw past her mask.

False narrative. Democratic voters chose HRC by 4 million votes over the non-Democrat (and non-liberal) Sanders.

Nice try anyway.

Bill

1 minute ago, SpyCar said:

False narrative. Democratic voters chose HRC by 4 million votes over the non-Democrat (and non-liberal) Sanders.

Nice try anyway.

Bill

Now it is up to 4 million?????

• Thumb up 1

9 minutes ago, Duck615 said:

Now it is up to 4 million?????

And besides, WGAF?

21 hours ago, Str8tEdge said:

That's obviously a LIE, DUMBASS. LESS PEOPLE VOTE WHEN THEY AREN'T ENTHUSED ABOUT THIER CANDIDATE... 😆 God DAMN you need to slow down on that pot.....

Shim needs to put the stupid stick down...

19 hours ago, SpyCar said:

What a shame that Bernie's cult screwed the country so badly. I'll never forgive those Trump-enabling fuck-wads.

Bill

Tissue?

18 hours ago, slideman said:

You are a total a****** and no Democrat

Aaaaah, the sounds of a dim eating shis own...kind of brings a tear to my eye...

18 hours ago, Scout said:

:D  A broken clock is right twice a day.

I think Republicans should dig up lots more unknown statisticians to say what they want to hear.

Just like Trump's appraised doctor who believes in aliens and demon semen.  

So, what's the good dr worth?

36 minutes ago, Toldya said:

He had a really easy first three years but the pandemic response was a shitshow and now everyone is in serious shit while he's talking about how oppressed he personally is and trying to convince people that protests that are taking place UNDER HIS WATCH are because of the Democrats. He comes off as someone who is losing his fucking mind... even moreso than usual.

I really can't see the swing states falling for the same con artist bullshit a second time. Even if they don't love Biden, Trump has failed the country as a whole so badly that there's just no way I can see anyone with a brain forgiving him for it.

Yet the dims in yesterday's Fauci hearing couldn't get him to crack...he agreed that every step the feds have taken was since the beginning was with Fauci's consensus and that the steps taken saved lots of lives...

4 hours ago, ROG62 said:

Shim needs to put the stupid stick down...

I believe it’s a few decades too late for him lol...

• Haha 1

Have we become greater since Trump was(s)elected? I see zero evidence of that. Unemployment at an all time high, Trump is trying to  destroy, NOT reform DESTROY Obamacare, not replace or improve it. He SAID he had this wonderful plan that everyone would LOVE, but  he obviously LIED and had NOTHING and after three and a half years still does not.

He is a lying, incompetent, aggressively ignorant blowhard.

8 minutes ago, XavierOnassis said:

Have we become greater since Trump was(s)elected? I see zero evidence of that. Unemployment at an all time high, Trump is trying to  destroy, NOT reform DESTROY Obamacare, not replace or improve it. He SAID he had this wonderful plan that everyone would LOVE, but  he obviously LIED and had NOTHING and after three and a half years still does not.

Chemo and Radiation may help.

5 hours ago, Toldya said:

It never has decided an election before. I think what decides them is exactly what this professor says. 

People are gonna vote Trump or against Trump. Nobody is voting FOR Biden. I think you lose.

He had a really easy first three years but the pandemic response was a shitshow and now everyone is in serious shit while he's talking about how oppressed he personally is and trying to convince people that protests that are taking place UNDER HIS WATCH are because of the Democrats.

The problem you have here is the riots ARE because of Democrats. Everybody knows it including Democrats. How do we know this for a fact? The worst of the rioting was in liberal cities. The most enabled was in liberal cities. 

Spinning this on Trump is impossible.

He comes off as someone who is losing his fucking mind... even moreso than usual.

You say that every month.

You hated him before...you hate him now. Even though I can point to dozens of policies you agree with. It's kinda funny.

2 minutes ago, kfools said:

Nobody is voting FOR Biden. I think you lose.

I'm voting FOR Biden. He is outstanding and was my pick for 2020 from the beginning.

Joe Biden is well loved and he's going to trounce the incompetent asshole who currently resides in the White House .

Bill

4 minutes ago, SpyCar said:

I'm voting FOR Biden. He is outstanding and was my pick for 2020 from the beginning.

Joe Biden is well loved and he's going to trounce the incompetent asshole who currently resides in the White House .

Bill

What are Biden's signature accomplishments that would qualify him as 'outstanding?'

27 minutes ago, XavierOnassis said:

I agree that Trump hasn't offered a better alternative to obamacare.

44 minutes ago, XavierOnassis said:

I'm a lying, incompetent, aggressively ignorant blowhard.

Fixed! Thanks for playing...

20 minutes ago, neue regel said:

What are Biden's signature accomplishments that would qualify him as 'outstanding?'

He goes pee by himself?

4 minutes ago, ROG62 said:

He goes pee by himself?

A trend I've notice with Biden campaign ads is showing him from several years back instead of Biden 2020. That strategy is two fold...one, to position him as an integral part of the obama administration. Second, to show him when could go pee by himself.

6 hours ago, Toldya said:

trump is handing the election to biden on a silver platter.

39 minutes ago, neue regel said:

don't need one.

he is running against trump  and that is all he needs to win the election.