All Voting in person with ID or don't vote, That simple.

59 minutes ago, Scout said:

Right after Trump proves Obama was born in Kenya we will see what is next on the list.  

It doesn't matter where  he was  born,  his mother  was a citizen, so  he is a citizen.

He was still shady  as fuck and the press helped by  not vetting the fraud

• Replies 214
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

No excuses, If you don't show up with ID and 1 person 1 vote then you don't vote.

xo would bitch if he got hung with a new rope...

No, If you want a true honest election. In person or don't vote.

• 2 months later...

I consider that voting should be done only in person and with the id. I consider that voting in any other form is not normal and should not be taken for serios. And i guess you people should understand that in a certain way, you are obligated to vote as soon as you are a citizen of this country. You just have to do it, you got to be a responsible citizen and do everything which stands in your powers to do all the best for the country. However i also heard a lot of people thinking about voting with some fake ids, well, in case you want to get in jail, then ok. The only good quality fake ids i found, you can find them if you enter site.

8 hours ago, Whiteleg said:

I consider that voting should be done only in person and with the id. I consider that voting in any other form is not normal and should not be taken for serios. And i guess you people should understand that in a certain way, you are obligated to vote as soon as you are a citizen of this country. You just have to do it, you got to be a responsible citizen and do everything which stands in your powers to do all the best for the country. However i also heard a lot of people thinking about voting with some fake ids, well, in case you want to get in jail, then ok. The only good quality fake ids i found, you can find them if you enter site.

You are  ever so clever, but you are not the one who decides  how people vote, that is up to each state, and not you.

On 7/31/2020 at 9:27 PM, Taipan said:

How about a passport number, a bank account number, and a soc./sec. number?

And a pin number.

Then you vote online if you choose.

I am a Libertarian.

Yes,  I know that my ideas scare you.

Hell, I scare everyone.   It comes w/ the territory.               😎....🥃

Libertarians are not so much scary as they are scarce. 

Your ideas are not actually  valid anywhere.

2 hours ago, XavierOnassis said:

Libertarians are not so much scary as they are scarce. 

Your ideas are not actually  valid anywhere.

Why are you always raining on someone's parade?

Oh man, like, your negative energy is dragging down this

hippie commune, ......dude.                  😎

On 7/31/2020 at 1:03 PM, Scout said:

I think people should be allowed to vote absentee which means your opinion is worthless  

Amazing how people can make it to supermarkets - convenience stores - gas stations - liquor stores & beer distributors; but getting to a voting station once every 4 years suddenly becomes a chore. Go figure. My neighbor is in her 90s & makes it the 3 blocks to vote using her walker. She will not accept a ride from me; said she isn't helpless.

• Thumb up 2
1 hour ago, Pastafarian said:

Why? So Trump’s watchdogs can harass people. 

You're thinking of the Black Panther tree dwellers who harassed people at the voting station in Philadelphia. You know, the toadie the Obama Administration "didn't prosecute". Where I live, it would have run the risk of being shot.

• Thumb up 1
16 minutes ago, AnotherJim said:

You're thinking of the Black Panther tree dwellers who harassed people at the voting station in Philadelphia. You know, the toadie the Obama Administration "didn't prosecute". Where I live, it would have run the risk of being shot.

Bullshit. 

You clowns always have the same picture of the same two people. 

Trump called for harassing people at the polls on national tv. 

6 minutes ago, Pastafarian said:

Bullshit. 

You clowns always have the same picture of the same two people. 

Trump called for harassing people at the polls on national tv. 

I have yet to hear Trump say harass people at the polls. Please show us a video of him saying "harass people at the polls". I can show you a video of a tree dweller standing outside the polls with a nightstick.

1 hour ago, AnotherJim said:

Amazing how people can make it to supermarkets - convenience stores - gas stations - liquor stores & beer distributors; but getting to a voting station once every 4 years suddenly becomes a chore. Go figure. My neighbor is in her 90s & makes it the 3 blocks to vote using her walker. She will not accept a ride from me; said she isn't helpless.

And if she CANNOT get to the polls, you intend to tell her, "TOO BAD, you bitch.

If you can't get to the polls on your own, you can't vote because the GOP

claims you are a corrupt absentee voter."

1 minute ago, Scout said:

And if she CANNOT get to the polls, you intend to tell her, "TOO BAD, you bitch.

How long have you been afflicted? The woman told me I embarrassed her when I offer rides. She said, find someone old to assist.

• Haha 1
6 hours ago, AnotherJim said:

I have yet to hear Trump say harass people at the polls. Please show us a video of him saying "harass people at the polls". I can show you a video of a tree dweller standing outside the polls with a nightstick.

You must be fucking deaf then. 

Ya, those two. They’re in all your pictures. 

On 7/31/2020 at 2:36 PM, Scout said:

In person voting is not REQUIRED to be honest.

Honesty has nothing to do with being present.  DUH. 

Proving who you are has everything to do with honesty .....

But nice try.

It's hilarious and sad at the same time that you can't wrap your little brain around this very simple concept.

• Thumb up 1
2 hours ago, Scout said:

That's how it should be ....

If you actually wanted fair and honest elections .....

But you don't and neither does your party who has fought tooth and nail against voter ID cards.

• Thumb up 1
34 minutes ago, Pastafarian said:

You must be fucking deaf then. 

Ya, those two. They’re in all your pictures. 

Those two were not harassing because of Trump; they were members of a Rhode's Scholar organization known as the Black I Can Barely Form a Coherent Sentence, and My Father Took Off When I Was Born Panthers; and that being said, I have yet to hear Trump say harass people at the polls. Please show us a video of him saying "harass people at the polls". Trump said watch the polls; he did not say stand outside with nightsticks to threaten people, like the IQ of a turnip Black Panther toadie did. But don't worry, the Obama administration did not push charges. Probably not enough evidence, since the cretin was only standing there with a club. Easily misinterpreted; according to liberals.

1 minute ago, AnotherJim said:

Those two were not harassing because of Trump; and that being said, I have yet to hear Trump say harass people at the polls. Please show us a video of him saying "harass people at the polls". Trump said watch the polls; he did not say stand outside with nightsticks to threaten people, like the IQ of a turnip Black Panther toadie did. But don't worry, the Obama administration did not push charges. Probably not enough evidence, since the cretin was only standing there with a club. Easily misinterpreted; according to liberals.

I never said they were harassing cuz of Trump. I’m saying you are full of shit. 

It’s the same two black guys in every picture. 

You are one stupid inbred. 

6 minutes ago, Pastafarian said:

I never said they were harassing cuz of Trump. I’m saying you are full of shit. 

It’s the same two black guys in every picture. 

You are one stupid inbred. 

Ah, just how much proof of voter intimidation is necessary? Isn't one voting station enough.  This is the United States America, not Central America with troops of Howler Monkeys lurching around.

4 minutes ago, AnotherJim said:

Ah, just how much proof of voter intimidation is necessary? Isn't one voting station enough.  This is the United States America, not Central America with troops of Howler Monkeys lurching around.

lol. 

You a retard. 

13 minutes ago, AnotherJim said:

16 hours ago, Whitemajikman said:

Proving who you are has everything to do with honesty .....

But nice try.

It's hilarious and sad at the same time that you can't wrap your little brain around this very simple concept.

And it is obvious you know nothing about voting other than

filling in circles with ink.