All Voting in person with ID or don't vote, That simple.

• Replies 214
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

No excuses, If you don't show up with ID and 1 person 1 vote then you don't vote.

xo would bitch if he got hung with a new rope...

No, If you want a true honest election. In person or don't vote.

Just now, Wallco1 said:

No excuses, If you don't show up with ID and 1 person 1 vote then you don't vote.

I think people should be allowed to vote absentee which means your opinion is worthless  

• Downvote 1
  • IDIOT! 1
1 minute ago, Scout said:

I think people should be allowed to vote absentee which means your opinion is worthless  

• Thumb up 2
Just now, Wallco1 said:

In person voting is not REQUIRED to be honest.

Honesty has nothing to do with being present.  DUH. 

1 minute ago, Wallco1 said:

So you don't think deployed members of the military should be able to vote?  You are opposed to employees (all levels) working in our embassy's and consulates around the world being able to vote?  The elderly, sick and homebound should not be allowed to vote?

Absentee voting is necessary...and mail is the only logical way to pull it off.  However, absentee voting and general voting by mail are completely different.

1 minute ago, BatteryPowered said:

So you don't think deployed members of the military should be able to vote?  You are opposed to employees (all levels) working in our embassy's and consulates around the world being able to vote?  The elderly, sick and homebound should not be allowed to vote?

Absentee voting is necessary...and mail is the only logical way to pull it off.  However, absentee voting and general voting by mail are completely different.

They can set up voting booths at bases just like here. 

• Thumb up 1
4 minutes ago, Wallco1 said:

They can set up voting booths at bases just like here. 

You are not being logical or reasonable.  Even a "voting booth" would require they use a paper ballot.  It is unreasonable and much more risky to have a military base have a different electronic ballot for every person on the base...then to be responsible for transmitting that data back to the various state and local entities.

And you haven't addressed the elderly that are homebound.  They still have the right to vote.  Are you going to be sending someone around on election day with an electronic device so everyone can personally use it to vote?  What about people who are in jail but are still eligible to vote? 

Maybe you should have thought for a minute.

7 minutes ago, impartialobserver said:

Absentee ballots have been legal and accepted by the majority for decades. Next topic. 

Republicans want them to end.

I do not.

I do agree, however, with presenting an ID in order to vote.  

The gov't should issue a FREE ID for that purpose.  I think many states already do, 

but they stop short of REQUIRING a person without other ID to possess one.  

• Upvote 1
Just now, Scout said:

Republicans want them to end.

I do not.

I do agree, however, with presenting an ID in order to vote.  

The gov't should issue a FREE ID for that purpose.  I think many states already do, 

but they stop short of REQUIRING a person without other ID to possess one.  

They have a legit purpose but trolls and conspiracy theorists simply can't help themselves. Absentee ballots must have only one purpose... to enable illegal aliens to vote Democrat with 100% certainty. 

13 minutes ago, impartialobserver said:

Absentee ballots have been used to commit voter fraud for decades. Next topic. 

FIFY - you can thank me when you wake up from your melatonin dream of a land covered in red poppies where Democrats don't cheat.

3 minutes ago, Skans said:

Fucked it up for me - you can thank me when you wake up from your melatonin dream of a land covered in red poppies where Democrats don't cheat.

There. For someone that claims to not drink or do drugs you come up with some rather fantastical ideas. Now go on and tell me about Ooompa Loompas in the White House. 

5 minutes ago, impartialobserver said:

They have a legit purpose but trolls and conspiracy theorists simply can't help themselves. Absentee ballots must have only one purpose... to enable illegal aliens to vote Democrat with 100% certainty. 

ZILLIONS OF THEM!  Everywhere!  Even Hawaii.  😎

5 minutes ago, BatteryPowered said:

Link to ONE elected republican in Washington calling for an end to absentee ballots.

You're making shit up again.

Donald Trump

1 minute ago, Scout said:

ZILLIONS OF THEM!  Everywhere!  Even Hawaii.  😎

My brother in law is an undocumented immigrant and guess what? Words can't describe how little he cares about American politics. But he is going to go out and vote Democrat... That's some good stuff. 

1 minute ago, impartialobserver said:

There. For someone that claims to not drink or do drugs you come up with some rather fantastical ideas. Now go on and tell me about Ooompa Loompas in the White House. 

I don't do drugs - never have.  I drink a beer, sometimes two on the weekends.   Glad I could jostle you from your summer slumber and re-arrange a few of your neurons for your further understanding that Democrats use mail-in ballots to cheat in elections.  I might be insane - but only in your melatonin dreams; in my reality, I am quite sane.

2 minutes ago, Skans said:

I don't do drugs - never have.  I drink a beer, sometimes two on the weekends.   Glad I could jostle you from your summer slumber and re-arrange a few of your neurons for your further understanding that Democrats use mail-in ballots to cheat in elections.  I might be insane - but only in your melatonin dreams; in my reality, I am quite sane.

Hmmmm... and you think that absentee ballots are the same as mail-in? Damn, you are funny. 

11 minutes ago, impartialobserver said:

My brother in law is an undocumented immigrant and guess what? Words can't describe how little he cares about American politics. But he is going to go out and vote Democrat... That's some good stuff. 

Good for him and the 5 million other illegals that Trump claims vote.  VOTE DEM!!!

5 minutes ago, theLion said:

Did you even read what was in YOUR link? (emphasis mine)

Twitter |Search |Log in |Sign up

Donald J. Trump @realDonaldTrump
With Universal Mail-In Voting (not Absentee Voting, which is good), 2020 will be the most INACCURATE & FRAUDULENT Election in history. It will be a great embarrassment to the USA. Delay the Election until people can properly, securely and safely vote???