EltonJohnson

Tucker Carlson Calls Obama ...

9 hours ago, XavierOnassis said:

That cop kneeling on George Floyd's neck... was he taking the "high road"?

That U.S. President who quickly sent his DOJ to MN and to GA, to protect the civil rights of George Floyd & Ahmaud Arbery...was he taking the high road? Or, just loving negros?? :)

20 minutes ago, Whatever said:

I am still waiting for Tucker to apologize over his egregious misreporting regarding Haab and Parkland.  He flat out lied.

Link?

1 minute ago, ROG62 said:

Link?

1 minute ago, ROG62 said:

Link?

Damn.  Took two seconds to google

https://www.tampabay.com/florida-politics/buzz/2018/02/27/shooting-survivors-father-admits-email-changes-in-cnn-spat/

https://www.businessinsider.com/parkland-shooting-survivors-family-shops-doctored-cnn-emails-to-media-2018-2

Now CNN TOLD Carlson before he went on air that the email was BS.  Carlson went ahead anyways.  Never admitting he was warned and duped.

Now YOU provide a link that disputes that!

13 hours ago, XavierOnassis said:

I have no tribe, you simple minded racist clown.

I would sooner invest in Canadian Gold mining stock than deal with you.

Trump will LOSE, however and throw a major tantrum.

Then he will try to make a deal that evidence of his corruption not be revealed.

He probably won't succeed.

LOL..............LOL..............

This is why I win all of the poker

games............... and walk off with all of the money.

Why are the Dems soooooo................. chickenshit ???                             😎

22 hours ago, EltonJohnson said:

Obama  was the biggest  POS  to ever  sit in the Oval  office

One thing is for sure...Obama had the chance to improve race relations but left than worse than he found it. It is up for debate as to whether his divisiveness was politically motivated or not...but the end result is apparent. 

• Upvote 1

Just now, neue regel said:

One thing is for sure...Obama had the chance to improve race relations but left than worse than he found it.

absolutely true

He  hired  a racist  AG and  then used  race as a tool to divide us.

• Upvote 1

24 minutes ago, neue regel said:

It is up for debate as to whether his divisiveness was politically motivated or not

I believe when taken in context of his upbringing, lifetime influences, past writings and affiliations, and his administration's actions, it becomes abundantly clear it was politically motivated and entirely intentional.

• Upvote 1
  • Thumb up 1

On 7/31/2020 at 11:18 AM, XavierOnassis said:

Tucker Carlson is a paid asshole. John Lewis would have been 100% down with everything Obama said at his funeral.

Carlson oozes sleaze from every pore.

What Obama said was both TRUE and APPROPRIATE.

Tucker slings..........The Truth.

It hurts the Dems.

That is why I respect him.   

I watch  Tucker, Hannity and Ingraham every night.

Who do I not respect?

Cock-sucking queers from Miami who hate Christians.

• Haha 1
  • Thumb up 1

4 hours ago, SixShooter said:

What did she win?

3 hours ago, EltonJohnson said:

She won what?

Well, she won the RFK Ripple of Hope award for one thing.  Do you think Trump will ever receive that honor? Good luck with that.

On 7/31/2020 at 12:18 PM, XavierOnassis said:

Tucker Carlson is a paid asshole. John Lewis would have been 100% down with everything Obama said at his funeral.

Carlson oozes sleaze from every pore.

What Obama said was both TRUE and APPROPRIATE.

What does the filibuster rule have to do with racism and a funeral?

17 minutes ago, drvoke said:

Well, she won the RFK Ripple of Hope award for one thing.  Do you think Trump will ever receive that honor? Good luck with that.

No, you claimed she won something by 3 million votes. What was that?

48 minutes ago, Huey said:

What does the filibuster rule have to do with racism and a funeral?

Obama's still out there race-baiting. He knows it's the way to gain power for the left.

13 minutes ago, SixShooter said:

Obama's still out there race-baiting. He knows it's the way the gain power for the left.

Obama is a piece of shit.   Anyone who listens to his demagoguery is also a piece of shit

• Thumb up 1

22 hours ago, XavierOnassis said:

Fox"News" is not a news source, it is mostly a propaganda source that reads headlines (what it calls "news", offers propaganda with  Carlson, Hannity and  a bunch of airheaded bottle blondes, self promotion (in which it tells the shorttbus morons hw great it is, and interminable ads, ads and more ads.

Literate people watch PBS, BBC America and read newspapers magazines and books.

Not all of it, but they sure know how to expose corruption amongst those people you support. 

Now F OFF AH

Once you understand that Leftism is hate, everything falls into place.

17 hours ago, drvoke said:

Yes, and I was right. She won by 3 million votes.

That's a landslide? She lost almost every county in the country. If it wasn't for NY and CA she wouldn't have won any.

18 hours ago, drvoke said:

Yes, and I was right. She won by 3 million votes.

Hillary lost by a landslide.  

Are you so stupid that you don't know how we elect our President here in the USA? ... Then again, I guess you ARE THAT STUPID.

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, EltonJohnson said:

She won what?

Gee, I didn't know that there were 3 million electoral votes altogether.  Then again, what do I know.   I thought that Trump won the electoral vote and became the President of the USA!     :)  :)  :) 

1 hour ago, drvoke said:

"H" won the Nobel Peace Prize and yet when "H" came to office vowing to end U.S. military interventions in Iraq and Afghanistan. Yet President-elect Trump stands to inherit the nation's longest war ever in Afghanistan, as well as renewed fighting in Iraq that has spread to Syria.

????PEACE PRIZE????   RIGHT!

20 hours ago, Whatever said:

https://www.tampabay.com/florida-politics/buzz/2018/02/27/shooting-survivors-father-admits-email-changes-in-cnn-spat/

https://www.businessinsider.com/parkland-shooting-survivors-family-shops-doctored-cnn-emails-to-media-2018-2

Now CNN TOLD Carlson before he went on air that the email was BS.  Carlson went ahead anyways.  Never admitting he was warned and duped.

Now YOU provide a link that disputes that!

Here you go...now fucking get over it...

https://www.newsweek.com/fox-news-sean-hannity-tucker-carlson-admit-falsely-accuse-cnn-parkland-town-823778