4 hours ago, EltonJohnson said:

Obama  did  his usual anti cop bullshit...  Obama  was responsible for   inciting  police assassinations while he was  president 

Didn't "H" say that if he had a son, he would be just like Trayvon Martin (paraphrased).

???? Gee,  I wonder why "H" would want a dead criminal for a son????

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Tucker Carlson is a paid asshole. John Lewis would have been 100% down with everything Obama said at his funeral. Carlson oozes sleaze from every pore. What Obama said was both TRUE and APPR

Tucker slings..........The Truth. It hurts the Dems. That is why I respect him.    I watch  Tucker, Hannity and Ingraham every night.   Who do I not respect? Cock-sucking

I believe when taken in context of his upbringing, lifetime influences, past writings and affiliations, and his administration's actions, it becomes abundantly clear it was politically motivated and e

3 hours ago, TBHWT said:

See the source image

SHUUUUD UP Lowlife

Fox"News" is not a news source, it is mostly a propaganda source that reads headlines (what it calls "news", offers propaganda with  Carlson, Hannity and  a bunch of airheaded bottle blondes, self promotion (in which it tells the shorttbus morons hw great it is, and interminable ads, ads and more ads.

Literate people watch PBS, BBC America and read newspapers magazines and books.

• Upvote 1
39 minutes ago, XavierOnassis said:

It was officially called the States Rights Democratic Party, Dixiecrat was a nickname given by the press.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dixiecrat

It lasted just a year, 1948. But it was a segregationist White Supremacist party. Its candidate was Srom Thurmond of SC and is finished third , with 39 electoral votes in four states after Thomas Dewey, the Republican, and Harry S Truman, the Democrat and winner in the presidential election of 1948.

Democrat word must go!

40 minutes ago, XavierOnassis said:

So says, lying, crying, denying dumbduck, the stupidest  and lamest of waterfowl ever.

Poor XO the Cuban commie POS

• Thumb up 1
35 minutes ago, XavierOnassis said:

Fox"News" is not a news source, it is mostly a propaganda source that reads headlines (what it calls "news", offers propaganda with  Carlson, Hannity and  a bunch of airheaded bottle blondes, self promotion (in which it tells the shorttbus morons hw great it is, and interminable ads, ads and more ads.

Literate people watch PBS, BBC America and read newspapers magazines and books.

Fox isn’t even a news outlet, its an entertainment company.  They don’t file taxes under media or news.  The fine print reads fox news entertainment.  They are under no legal scrutiny/obligation the actual media is held to.

They’re no different than those late night political satire shows like the daily show, the colbert report, bill maher, etc...

1 hour ago, XavierOnassis said:

I have no tribe, you simple minded racist clown.

I would sooner invest in Canadian Gold mining stock than deal with you.

Trump will LOSE, however and throw a major tantrum.

Then he will try to make a deal that evidence of his corruption not be revealed.

He probably won't succeed.

I don't want to break your little cotton-picking heart.........but I will.

Trump is going to win.

You are going to need drugs.......strong drugs.

Your heart is going to break.                                                                    🍺

10 minutes ago, Taipan said:

I don't want to break your little cotton-picking heart.........but I will.

Trump is going to win.

You are going to need drugs.......strong drugs.

Your heart is going to break.                                                                    🍺

Trump cannot win. MoFo is DOOMED.

By November we will have people living in their cars, shivering every night, because they have been evicted. And they are NOT going to accept that the weird orange billionaire has made this country GREAT.

2 hours ago, XavierOnassis said:

Cain was a sad, pussywhipped little man whose wife forced him to withdraw and scurry off the stage in public, when it became obvious that he was porking at least four White women, all of whom were blackmailing him.

Tucker, Hannity and Ingraham are hateful crypto fascist idiots.

Hater.

3 hours ago, XavierOnassis said:

Trump cannot win. MoFo is DOOMED.

By November we will have people living in their cars, shivering every night, because they have been evicted. And they are NOT going to accept that the weird orange billionaire has made this country GREAT.

Pop-pop.

The sound of a $100.00 -Bill laying on the table.

It says one thing.                  Trump wins in Nov.

Any takers?

(I already know the answer.

Dems do not have any testicles.   

They are 'girly-men'.........., devoid of honor).                              😎

• Haha 1
9 hours ago, XavierOnassis said:

Tucker Carlson is a paid asshole. John Lewis would have been 100% down with everything Obama said at his funeral.

Carlson oozes sleaze from every pore.

What Obama said was both TRUE and APPROPRIATE.

You are a liar, whenever it comes to anything re: our President Trump. John Lewis never politicized any funeral he spoke at, so your claim is irrational here that Lewis would want his funeral politicized by Obama. What Obama did was inappropriate, but of course, that is the dem doctrine since Nov 2016.

• Like 1
  • Thumb up 1